Author has written 74 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Avatar: Last Airbender, King Kong, Danny Phantom, Kung Fu Panda, Winx Club, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, How to Train Your Dragon, Kamen Rider, Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5, Secret Saturdays, Inuyasha, Monster High, Teen Titans, Young Avengers, Batman, Justice League, Hercules, Tangled, My Little Pony, Phineas and Ferb, Pirates of the Caribbean, Dragonball Evolution, Penguins of Madagascar, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Ultimate Spider-Man, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Deltora Quest/デルトラクエスト, Young Justice, Misc. Movies, Walking with Dinosaurs, Frozen, Spyro the Dragon, and Future Is Wild.
I am the guy who is really like the histories of the Western Europe, North Africa, Mainland China and Central America. They are my favorite, especially the Medieval Time
and the Age of Discovery of them.
Stories that currently writing...
1. The Young Avengers - After proved themselves to the Avengers, Spider-Man, A-Bomb, Tigress Shark founded the covert operation group to do missions for the Avengers.
Unknowingly, they also play the part that the group called the Cabal wanted them to play... perfectly! (Might have crossover with Phineas and Ferb and TMNT 2012.)
2. Beware the Spider-Man - Spider-Man teams up with Black Cat and Harry Osborn to face the criminal underworld of New York City that led by Black Tarantula, Coldheart,
Stegron, Raptor, The Hand and Big Wheel. (On hiatus.)
3. Separatism of Drusselstein - In the late 16th century, when the Spanish Empire is the world's greatest power. The people of Drusselstein had made a move against
the Spanish Empire and the Holy Roman Empire by declare a war for independence.
4. Lord of all Cryptids - Zak and Fiskerton Saturdays enroll at Monster High and so does the offspring of Queen Rani Nagi of the Nagas and his comrades. Meanwhile,
the separatist movement for the start over and coming of the new age that is under the leadership of Rani Nagi is getting stronger and they are targeting Zak because
he is Kur.
Stories that are still in mind...
1. Vikings of the North Sea: Conqueror and Trainer - AU of the first film. Hiccup and Toothless had fled from Berk and met the group of Arab and Berber traders.
They welcomed them and took him to Al-Gharb for the betterment of their lives. But soon, they came across with Cyborg Commander named Jovian and his Byzantine Army.
2. Vikings of the North Sea: Dead Dragon's Chest - Sequel to Conqueror and Trainer. The Byzantine Army led by the Slavic Chairman of Dragon Company, Drago Bludvist,
is annexing the Holy Roman Empire and its vassal states into the Byzantine Empire. Meanwhile, Hiccup is trying to hide himself and Toothless from an old enemy that they
had messed with from their time in Al-Gharb.
3. Vikings of the North Sea: The Vikings War - Sequel to Dead Dragon's Chest. With the Holy Roman Empire and its vassal states got absorbed into the Byzantine Empire,
Drago Bludvist attempts on gain control on the Dragons and eradicate the Vikings for the Byzantine Empire finally came into action. All Vikings from all over Europe must
united as one to stand against him and his army. But the only problem is that they needing the Viking King for this kind of crisis.
4. Vikings of the North Sea: Venture to the New World - Sequel to the Vikings War: With the Vikings War ended, the countries that have rulers as Vikings like Kievan Rus
and the Kingdom of Dublin and Isles begin the expansion to the new territories. In the New World discovered by Lief Erickson, there is the legendary kingdom called
Kingdom of Saguenay, the kingdom with its own mines of gold and silver and also have the various types of furs for wearing.
5. Pirates of the Outer Rim Territories: Curse of the Black Pearl - AU Star Wars. Senator Padme Amidala got abducted by the undead pirates. Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker meets
a notorious pirate named Hondo Ohnaka, who also has a common enemy but different goal, which is his ship, the Black Pearl.
6. Pirates of the Outer Rim Territories: Dead Sith Lord's Chest - Sequel to Curse of the Black Pearl. The Trade Federation arrested Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala for
their co-operated with Hondo Ohnaka. In order to save Padme, Anakin makes a bargain with Viceroy Nute Gunray to get the compass of Hondo. But Hondo is also on the
run from ghostly spaceship, the Star Forge.
7. Pirates of the Outer Rim Territories: At Galaxy's End - Sequel to the Dead Sith Lord's Chest. The Trade Federation possessing the control over the Star Forge and its crew
and planning on the eradication of all pirates in the entire galaxy.
8. Contract of the Change - Ezra, Chopper and Zeb met a small Force-sensitive man named Rampelstilskin who gave them a permanent contract about altering the timeline
that the Galactic Empire is good and existing along with the no-longer corrupted form of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
9. Tales of the Resistance Season 1- Set in 2nd Dimension. Two weeks after the escaped of the Doofenshmirtz family, the Resistance finally located them in New York City.
So they immediately go after them but their mission goes harder when they're seeing that the city is being overrun by the Kraang and the Foot Clan.
10. Tales of the Resistance Season 2 - After escaped from the annihilation of the Earth by the Triceratons with the help of Fugitoid and Meap, the Turtles and the Resistance
begin the journey back 6 months ago and travel around the galaxy to find the fragments of the Heart of Darkness.
11. Star Wars: The Clone Wars TMNT 2012 style Season 1 (Rewritten) - Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee, Finn Ertay and Eekar Oki, the Padawans and adopted children of
Obiwan Kenobi, came out of hiding to stop the invasion of Naboo by the Techno Union and Retail Clan and facing off the Sith Lord named Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective.
12. Star Wars: The Clone Wars TMNT 2012 style Season 2 - After the first victory against the Techno Union and the Retail Clan. They came back once again, along with more
of evil mutants and The Shadow Collective of Darth Maul that are deadlier than the last time. Can they go through this?
13. Star Wars: The Clone Wars TMNT 2012 style Season 3 - With the entire Naboo got mutated into New Geonosis and lost Master Kenobi, the Jedi flee to one of the Moons
of Planet Naboo and planning on retake the planet back from the Techno Union and the Retail Clan.
14. Star Wars: The Clone Wars TMNT 2012 style Season 4 - After the Trade Federation and the Commerce Guild invaded Naboo and used the Heart of Darkness on it,
the Jedi were saved by the the Senator of Naboo, Padme Amidala, her aide, Jar Jar Binks and her husband, Anakin Skywalker. Together, they travel back in time 6 months before
the Trade Federation and the Commerce Guild will retrieve all of the fragments of the Heart of Darkness and destroy them before the Trade Federation and Commerce Guild will
get them, rebuild them and invade Naboo.
15. Star Wars: The Clone Wars II - Crossover with Deltora Quest: A thousand and five hundred years after the war between the Resistance and the First Order, the Sith Empire
eventually rise back to its power under the leadership of the Dark Lord of the Sith named Shadow Lord. With his Grand Shadow Army, his empire ruling the galaxy for more than
400 years until the second Confederacy of Independent Systems and the Jedi Order return. A Jedi Padawan, Lief, and his Master, Barda and a Force-Sensitive Pantoran wild girl
named Jasmine go on the venture on finding the mystical seven gems that were created by the great Jedi Knight named Adin.
16. Candace Flynn - Crossover with John Carter. Candace accidentally got sent to Planet Mars/Barzoom and must choose between become heroine of the natives and marry
a handsome prince like she always wanted when she was just a little girl or return to her homeworld and reclaim her normal life.
17. Welcome to Monster High (Rewritten) - Crossover with Inuyasha and Secret Saturdays. With the aid of the Secret Scientists and the Taisho Clan,
Draculaura and her new friends are determine to make Monster High becomes real!
18. Swords of Three Worlds - Crossover with Inuyasha. After a talk with their mother, Stacy and Ginger found out that they're hanyous and that they're descended from
the Taisho and Higurashi families altogether. Now, they're on the journey to find the swords of family, Tessaiga and Tenseiga.
19. Friendship and War: The Clone Wars - Crossover with Monster High. With the Clones Wars is raging on, Frankie, Clawdeen and Lagoona lost many of their friends because
their kinds chose to join the Separatist Alliance but that didn't stop them from calling them as their friends. Together, they're struggling alongside each other to survive in this
long three years of the most terrible conflict in the galactic history.
20. Friendship and War: Age of the Empire - Crossover with Monster High. The Clone Wars ended with the fall of the Republic, the Jedi and the Separatists, the entire galaxy is
now under the rule of the evil Galactic Empire. With the anti on non-human beings, Battle Droids got outlawed and the anti-Jedi sentiment became common in the
galactic society, Frankie and her friends have no choice but to run and hide until they found a hope.
21. The Avengers: Clone Wars - The Galactic Republic forms the specialized teams of warriors called the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy to fight against the
Confederacy of Independent Systems and its Droid Army.
22. The Avengers: Galactic Civil War - With the Rebels on the rise, some members of the Avengers split out from the Empire and join them. Now, they have to fight against
their former friends to bring back the democracy, peace and justice to the galaxy.
23. The Good, The Bad and The Pirate - New family arrives in Danville and a teenage boy of this family caught the attention of Candace and her friends. Meanwhile,
Perry and his team, including Heinz, were dispatch by O.W.C.A to investigate the actions of piracy around sea of Danville.
24. Curse of the Voodoos - The Flynn-Fletcher family got a new neighbor. The teenage goth girl of this family is also wearing a sinister-looking necklace
and because of this necklace, the houses of the neighbors nearby begin to have the paranormal activities.
25. Legends of Kubo, the Golden Beetle - Japanese Protestants AU. Many years passed and Kubo had grown into a young man with the goal that is to reestablish the Beetle Clan
of his late parents. But in this complicated world filling with corruptions and hatred, can he accomplish his ultimate goal?
26. The Good Dinosaur (Rewritten) - The rewrite version of The Good Dinosaur that looks more specific to the way of reality.
27. Culture Shock - After moved into the Feudal Era permanently, the lives of Kagome and Inuyasha are officially happy one. Until the Portuguese traders of
the Portuguese's organization called Casa da India arrive.
28. Three Heroes, Five Gallants and Outsiders - In the 11th century China, the Empire of Great Song is the dominant power in China but yet, filling with plenty of corruptions
and crimes. All over the lands of Great Song, many mysterious cases and unusual villains are on the rise. Working alongside the officers of Kaifeng Court, the heroes and gallants
are the group of the super-powered people known as the Outsiders.
29. Red Turban Rebellion - A covert ops team called the Ghost aids the Red Turban Rebellion in the fight against the Mongol Empire.
30. Team of Young Heroes - Young Justice AU. Zhan Tai and Zhan Ming, the twins who are the descendants of the first Imperial Cat, Zhan Zhou and Ding Yuehua,
join the covert ops team of the Justice League and become the heroes known as Imperial Cat and Snow Leopard.
31. Agents and Officers - Judy and Nicholas must work with the agents of O.W.C.A to put an end on the blockade of Zootopia by the Corporate Alliance.
32. Young Justice Bao - Song dynasty AU. The Team is working with Bao Zheng, Gongsun Ce, Zhan Zhou, Wang Chou, Ma Han, Zhang Long and Zhou Hu to expose
the corruptions and the unspeakable dirty secrets of many criminals throughout the land of the Great Song of China.
33. Tales of the Spectacular Spider-Man - Song dynasty AU. Peng Ping has one life as an ordinary scholar in the city of Chenzhou and another one as the great youxia known
as Spider-Man. Can he cooperate both lives together until the time of imperial examination?
34. Spectacular Spider-Man and Ninja Turtles - The restart and cooperation of both, Spectacular Spider-Man and the TMNT 2012.
35. Monster High: Electrified (Rewritten) - Crossover with Inuyasha and Secret Saturdays. Moanica returns and stole the latest invention of Frankie and going to
use it to destroy the humans. Can they stop her before it's too late?
36. Spider-Knight: Curse of the Green Goblin - Elizabethan era AU. The evil sorcerer known as Mysterio cursed Norman Osborn, the most powerful man in York to be
the insane murderous creature known as the Green Goblin. It's up to Spider-Knight to stop him and have Mr. Osborn cured.
37. Spider-Knight: Rise of the Dragon - Sequel to Curse of the Green Goblin. Another pawn of Mysterio, the Dragon, is on a rampage all over England and is the
top priority to be taken down. Can Spider-Knight saves another pawn from the evil curse?
38. Spider-Knight: Deadly Bounty - Sequel to Rise of the Dragon. Mysterio hired a bounty hunter named Kraven to get rid of Spider-Knight. Aiding by Mysterio's dark magic
and the bandits called the Enforcers, will Spider-Knight gain victory over this new enemy?
39. Spider-Knight: Venomous Fire! - Mysterio placed curses on two friends of Spider-Knight, Mark Allan and Eddie Brock, turning them into Molten Man and Venom to do
his bidding, to eliminate Spider-Knight and help the evil sorcerer conquer York!
40. Spider-Knight: The Eternal Night - Mysterio is back with the newest creations of him, Rhino and Vulture. This time, Mysterio puts the spell all over Britain, making all three
kingdoms in the British Isles standing in the eternal night forever! Can Spider-Knight defeat the evil sorcerer and his henchmen before all three rulers gave up their kingdoms?
41. Avengers: Armored Adventures - Two years after the Makluan invasion, the Avengers is formed by S.H.I.E.L.D to protect the world from the threats. But the Avengers
is not the only unit of superheroes in the world. The X-Men and the Dynasty are also on the rise but will they answer to S.H.I.E.L.D like the Avengers?
42. Royal Guard Hua Mulan - Granted the position as fourth-ranked royal guard by the Emperor, Mulan is now working with the newly-appointed Prefect of Kaifeng,
Bao Zheng, and his instructor, Gongsun Ce, to bring peace and justice to China.
43. The Three Generals - Spin-off of Royal Guard Hua Mulan. Li Shang is appointed to work with General Di Qing and General Yang Wenguang to defeat the emerging
Separatists known as Xi Xia-Khitan Alliance in the West and the Northeast of China.
44. Heroes, Gallants and Villainous Gallants - Sequel to Royal Guard Hua Mulan and The Three Generals. Mal and her friends got tasked as envoys of Auradon to China
with Lonnie. Once they arrive, they have to deal with many unusual cases of crime and also the virtuous Kaifeng Court that is well-known for its reputation to be fair
45. Big Hero 6: Armored Adventures - The new hero known as Iron Man suddenly appears out of nowhere in San Fransokyo. The Team suspect that is he working
with the criminal and terrorist organizations such as Maggia, Tong or A.I.M or not.
46. Five Gallants of Aurodon - During the summer break, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and Freddie gtot the jobs to work with the newly-elected investigator of the Aurodon City
to expose and stop the crimes, oppression, corruptions and rebellions.
47. Iron Dragons - Modern and Superheroes AU. Hiccup and Fishleg built the high-tech dragon-like armor and become the superhero known as Iron Dragons. But how long
can they keep from their friends while trying to balance the lives as superheroes and high school's students?
48. A Monster in Kaifeng -Sinicinized AU. After punished the ones responsible for the flood of Kaifeng, a mysterious monster suddenly appears out nowhere in this capital
of the Great Song. Can Bao Zheng and his men solve this case before Grand Tutor Pang's apprentice, General Meng Wei, solve this case or not?
49. Welcome to Monster High - Young Justice AU. Zatanna Zatara is a 400 years old young and beautiful sorceress, who wishes to have friends. And that wish came true
when she and her father turned their mansion into a school named Monster High!
50. Monster High: Electrified - Sequel to Welcome to Monster High/YJ. Megan dreams to open a salon for both monsters and humans alike. But when Klarion plots to use
the power of electricity that made the ghouls' outfits got from good to better against the humans, it's up to the ghouls themselves to thwart him.
Requested by the others...
1. Equestria Girls (Rewritten) - Already finished.
2. Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks (Rewritten) - Already finished.
3. Equestria Girls: Holidays Special (Rewritten) - Already finished.
4. Equestria Girls: Friendship Games (Rewritten) - Not yet created.
Already written (For the New Age of mine.)
1. The Good, the Bad and Davy Jones - A "What-if" story. Kala's dad, the Kraken, begins to has an unhealthy obsession with a sad theme song from a locket.
Kala is worry about her dad. So she seeks out help with Peri and Pearl to Monster High. (Kala will be an OC for now because no her name in the list yet.)
2. Adventures of the Sirens - Since Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk or commonly known as the Sirens got banished from Equestria by Star Swirl the Bearded.
This is how their adventures in the Human World begin... in the country that will become today's Spain. (This story may not entirely like what happen in the history.)
3. Adventure of the Sirens II: Age of Colonization - After finished the Reconquista and voyage of Columbus was successful, the Sirens from Equestria left their "service" of
the Spanish Crown and join the Conquistadors in the expansion of the Spanish Empire to making it become the world's first global empire.