Author has written 16 stories for Pair of Kings, Hannah Montana, Lab Rats, 2012, A.N.T. Farm, Camp Rock, Austin & Ally, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Total Drama series.
"The thing that no one realizes is that it's far less difficult to be someone you're not, but it hurts you far more."
"Nobody fears the dark. Not really. A fear of the dark is simply a fear of the unknown. And though someone may claim to outgrow a fear of the dark, they will never outgrow that fear of the unknown. Because fearing the unknown is simply human nature."
Hi, I'm MikaylaMakoola. If you came here to learn about me then here you go. Fifteen facts about me.
- I'm not normal. Please do not expect normality from me, because you will end up severely disappointed.
- I love to write. It's a favorite pastime, and in case you're wondering, I do take requests for stories.
- I love reviews, positive or negative. Any criticism at all helps me grow better.
- My favorite color is blue, because I am a cat. (If you understand this subtle reference, please feel free to PM me about it, we have a lot to talk about!)
- I really enjoy talking to people. PMs quite literally make my day.
- In my writing, I often explore different genres. That's why some of my stories will be short and fluffy, whereas others will be long and dark. Please do not be thrown off by this change in style.
- I am
weird strange bizarre freaky SPECIAL.
- I tend to be really bad at updating. I literally write about a hundred stories at a time, and they don't always all get the attention they need. I do try, but it doesn't always work the way I would like.
- My favorite food is spaghetti.
- I absolutely adore anime, and I am always looking for new ones to watch. If you have any suggestions, please PM me!
- My grandma owns a miniature donkey.
- Twelve is my favorite number.
- I am often told that I am too old for Disney, but I believe there is no such thing.
- I adore reading comics, but only Marvel ones. I do not like DC. (There is a long story behind this. If you really want to know, please send me a PM.)
- I have an honorary twin brother