Poll: Which Pony Is Best Pony? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for My Little Pony.
Welcome to my profile, Earth beings!
Hi, I'm 20%MP! (The Littlest Pony, but I made a new account)
Hey! About my TorD story, if you have ideas, you may email me atif you have anything for me! :D
NOTE: I was The Littlest Pony. Unfortunately, I am unable to login to that account to take it down because I forgot my password. My two more popular stories from that account are on here, but I assure you they are mine and are being put back up so I am able to update them.) As you may or may not be able to tell from my name, I love My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! I do have lots of MLP characters, but my main character's description is below. I will also have links to the images of all my characters up at some point. (I honestly don’t know when) but here’s my photobucket!
“About Me” Type Stuff
Name: Apple Fritter (Goes by Fritter)
Gender: Mare (Female)
Looks: Light yellow-green with dark green zebra stripes. She has icy blue Celestia-style eyes. She has a long, pointy horn with large feathery wings. Her cutie mark is of a pencil. She has a fluffy mane and tail, colored yellow with white streaks. She also has white freckles on her nose, and her hooves are dark green like her stripes with rounded feathering. She wears a black bow in her mane and black, round glasses. This is a link to a photo of her:
Personality: She is relatively rude, but can be very nice and caring. She loves to write, and is a journalist/reporter for Equestria. She often writes letters to Princess Celestia. She is also geeky and nerdy but she has a fun side! She is shy around new people, but insane and cool around her friends. She’s very friendly and makes friends fast.
Story: She’s Cadence’s sister. She is an apprentice of Celestia in the sense that she sends in all of her writings and is the head journalist for the Pony Express paper. Celestia is helping her to learn the ways of journalism. Sometimes Fritter gets a bit carried away in her writing, though. (As you may see in some stories I put together) And her name may not have anything to do with her talent, but she does go by Fritter more often.
Best Friend: Twilight Sparkle
Other Friends: Most of Ponyville J
Character Comments: Um, hello…..My name’s Fritter. Would you like me to write you a story? *shrinks away*
NOTICE: If my stories aren’t uploaded a lot, I’m sorry; I have a very busy summer and my first year of High School ahead of me.
Age: 14 (Born April 8th, 1998)
Location: United States of America, Minnesota
Writes for: MLP: FiM, Warriors, and Webkinz (Mostly MLP:FiM nowadays….and I do my own writing as well)
All Profiles: 20PercentMorePonies, The Littlest Pony (DON’T USE ANYMORE), Hail Dropping From Starry Sky, EpiKinzWriter/Cinderpelt1998
Looks: You wish you knewwww xD
YouTubes: 20PercentMorePonies, StayingSamantha, OceanIgnite
So, there are ten things I think a fanfiction NEEDS to have.
1: Detail. It makes sure the readers know exactly what is happening at any given time. (Example: The orange cat walked among the bushes, twisting when he encountered a branch. VS The bright orange tom wove among the green, new-leaf bushes, winding around the extra branches and taking sharp turns to avoid getting cut.)
2: Correct grammar. Seriously, people, this one is OBVIOUS. (Example: The bear wanted to go to where the salmon was at. VS The bear wanted to visit the place where the salmon could be found.)
3: Visual image. Readers should be able to visualize what is happening; therefore good adjectives should be put into place. (Example: The parrot flew through the sky. VS The colorful, bright parrot flew through the cloudy sky gracefully and smoothly.)
4: Issues that relate to your audience. There should always be some way that readers can relate to what is going on in your story. (Example: If your story is meant for kids...Sally was upset that her best friend was Democratic while she was Republican. VS Sally was sad that her best friend was angry with her for accidentally tearing a page in her book.)
5: Characters that relate to your audience. If readers think that your character is similar to them, they will grow to love reading about that character. (Example: If your story is meant for teens...A character that has marriage problems VS a character dealing with a boyfriend/girlfriend who cheats.)
6: Correct spelling. Peepl who see dis stuf wont want 2 reed ur fanficz. (Example: Gabby lyks tht boy but shes afrayd 2 tell him in kase he dosnt lyk her bak. VS Gabby likes that boy but she's afraid to tell him in case he doesn't like her back.)
7: Little to no typos. Again, people don't wanna read stfuf thst loks liek htis. (Example: Jim webt shipping pn Frisaay ands purchagsed a new gaminf system for his brother. VS Jim went shopping on Friday and purchased a new gaming system for his brother.)
8: A good balance of humor and seriousness. If your story is trying to look like a serious story and the characters are laughing the whole way, you will look like a joke of a writer. (Example: This is meant to be a very serious moment in the story...Katey couldn't believe that her rainbow sparkly parrot had escaped, and she thought he maybe went to Mars or something, but she didn't know, she just cried into her French Pillow Pet named Bonswa. VS Katey couldn't believe that her colorful parrot had escaped, and she thought maybe he had just gone somewhere else, but since she didn't know where, she just cried into her pillow.)
9: Lots of irony. If people can think 'a-ha!' before your characters, they will want to keep reading to see what the characters will come up with and what really happens. Of course, you can use Verbal, Dramatic, OR Situational irony, it doesn't really matter. (Example: There is a suspect named Jill who is a bird that is colored pink and has a broken leg with lots of bandages on it...Hannah couldn't figure out what was going on! She found a feather and some bandage, so she knew it must be Jill. VS Hannah didn't know what was happening! She found a pink feather and some bandage, but she just couldn't figure it out!)
10: YOU! Your story needs to represent your personality as an author and you need to write about what you like. It can be cats, humans, murder mysteries, anything! (Example: The author loves dogs and is a cool, funny person...The bird flew through the trees. This mystery had to be solved, one way or the other. VS The dog just rolled on the grass. He was laughing so hard, that tree had a face on it and that bird sitting in it was just so funny looking!)
There ya have it! :) Using those tips, you'll go far. (Yes, I wrote the examples and tips)
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
You could say that
3) How many houses have you lived in?
1 house, 2 townhomes
4) Favorite candy bar?
5) Favorite shoes?
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
7) Least favorite school subject?
8) Favorite school subject?
Art, Technology, German
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
ONCE, at a park, no one saw but my mom
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind
My friends and PONIES
12) Favorite genre of music?
Anything….I’ll listen to anything.
13) How many pets do you own?
One (My cat died in March 2012 and we got a hamster in December 2011)
14) What time were you born?
FOUR-FOURTY-EIGHT PM! (4:48 PM)
15) Do you like beer?
Root beer, I’m too young to drink in MN.
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
Once at Model UN, (7th Grade) My roommates and I called the other kids there just to tell them that there tofu was burning xD
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
My Hannah Montana CD. I loved her when I was 10, now I want to run her over with a bus. Or a semi-truck. But a bus sounds nice.
18) Are you sarcastic?
NOOOOO (that’s a yes)
19) Is anyone in your family famous?
20) How many watches do you own?
Three, one that works (that I can’t find anywhere)
21) Summer or winter?
Summer…..ALL DA WAAAY!
23) Favorite color to wear?
Maroon/dark red, light blue, dark lime green…..
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
25) What color is your cell phone?
26) Where is your second home?
A Nature Center I volunteer at
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
ONE! JUST ONE! LEAVE ME ALONE!! NOOOO!
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
Three if lava lamps count. J Otherwise, 2.
30) How many video games do you own?
I don’t know, I stopped counting at like 40 :D (I have a PS2, Wii, DS Lite/DSi……..and if apps count I have over 100 on my iPod Touch)
31) What was your first pet?
A ‘buff’ (that means cream) Teddy Bear Hamster named Skittles :D
32) Ever had braces?
No, and I don’t plan on it.
33) Do looks matter?
Yeah….for me anyways
34) Do you use chapstick?
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
I’m just going into my Freshman year how the heck would I know?
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie?
I don't care for either but I guess Abercrombie & Fitch. Personally I prefer Aeropostale and Hollister
37) Are you too forgiving?
38) How many children do you want?
Two. One adopted and one of my own. Or all adopted. I think I want one to be my own... I don't know…..
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
Pop Tarts! J
41) Do you own a gun?
42) Ever thought you were in love?
Yeah……I don’t wanna talk about it
43) When was the last time you cried?
I don’t even remember.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
July 5th, 2012…..I went to visit my 94-year-old great grandma in Benson, MN.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
When I was in 1st grade, yeah…..
47) Have you ever been in a castle?
If the Disney castle counts then yes
Cinderpelt, Oceaney, Ponies, Sammich, Sam, Sammie, Sammiebanana
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
No and if I did what do you care???
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
YES! 7 diamonds on it, too! (But not gettin' married)
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
57) Do you dye your hair?
Naw but some people think my silver-streak birthmark was dyed……… (HINT: It wasn’t.)
58) Does anyone like you?
59) What year were you born?
19! 19! 1985! (JK, 1998)
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
I wasn’t born, and why does it matter?
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62) McDonalds or Wendy’s?
63) Do you like yourself?
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
My mom by a little bitty bit
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred gender?
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
68) Do you own a webcam?
Yeah it's on my laptop
69) Have you ever worn a striped shirt?
70) Ever broke a bone?
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
73) Pringles or lays?
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Apparently this one guy I “dated” in 7th grade said he was gonna kill himself over me….he did it for attention (he is still alive and never actually tried to kill himself)
75) Rugrats or Doug?
Who did what now?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor?
I'M NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL!! (BUT I WILL BE IN SEPTEMBER)
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
Yes and I retaliated "And how do you describe YOURSELF? Skinny? Don't think so."
79) Do you have a birth mark?
It's an epical silver streak in my hair
80) Do you own a car?
NO WHY WOULD I??
81) Can you cook?
82) 3 things that annoy you:
3) This boy at my school (The one mentioned in question 74)
83) Do you text message often?
I FaceTime/call people a bit more than I text, but kind of.
84) Money or love?
85) Do you have any scars?
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
Some Ka-Ching XD
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
88) Relationships or one night stands?
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
A TUB of crayons
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
Said boy from Question 74
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
My friend…..she was crying and it made me sad
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
My friend Amanda J
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
100) How many Webkinz do you have?
Over 150 or something
Amanda Starman's Interview: Copy and paste this to your profile. Erase my answers and write yours.
What is your favorite food?
Anything pizza related
What is your least favorite food?
Lotssssssss of stuff
What is your favorite movie?
THE HUNGER GAMES, Wall-E, Legend of the Guardians, all 3 Narnia Movies, Winnie The Pooh, Kung Fu Panda, LOTS MORE.
What is your least favorite movie?
ANYTHING involving the Twilight series. STUPID SPARKLY VAMPIRE IDIOTS!
What is your favorite book series?
What is your least favorite book series?
What is your favorite book that is not in a series?
What is your least favorite book that is not in a series?
I guess I do not have one
Who is your favorite Fanfiction author? (Besides yourself, of course.)
Not to be too selective but Frostpaw. There are more but she was my first fave.
What is your favorite Fanfiction story? (Besides yours of course.)
Taken, before Frostpaw took it down. Now it's any Warriors Truth or Dare
Who's your favorite character out of all your favorite books?
I have a few. Cinderpelt. Yellowfang, Daisy and Blackstar are a few
Add questions if you want to!
Sign your Fanfiction pen name. Do not erase other pen names.
1. Amanda Starman 2. Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja2410 3. Cinderpelt1998 4: The Littlest Pony 5:20PercentMorePonies
Lastly, add comments! Do not erase other people's comments. Please do not use profanity.
1. Amanda Starman- I made this interview. I hope you like it!
2.Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja2410-This was pretty cool!
3. Cinderpelt1998- fun and enjoyable.
4: The Littlest Pony-Cool, but short. I did enjoy it, though.
5: 20PercentMorePonies-LOL AWESOME
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
I got 64/100
W o u l d. Y o u. R a t h e r
1.Pierce your nose or tongue?
2. Be serious or be funny?
3. Drink whole or skim milk?
4.Die in a fire or drown?
5.Spend time with your enemy or parents?
D O. Y O U. P R E F E R
1.moon or sun?
2.Winter or Fall?
3.Left or Right?
4.Ten acquaintances or two best friends?
Two Best Friends
5.Sunny or rainy?
6.Vanilla or chocolate ice cream?
R A N D O M.
1. Which shoe goes on first?:Ummmm no order
2.Ever threw a shoe at someone?: Probably
3.Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?:Twirl
4.Have you ever eaten spam?:Nope
5.Favorite ice cream?:Anything sorbet or sherbert or chocolate or cookie dough…..or peanut butter….
6.How many boxes of cereal are in your cabinet?: IDK maybe like five
7.Do you cook?: Eh, sort of.
8.Current mood?:Typical. Sort of happy, sort of mad, sort of tired, sort of sad.
A B O U T . Y O U
1. What time is it?: 8:16 AM
2.What is your name?: Samantha
3.What do you want to do?: Go to ValleyFair (Which I will do in like an hour and a half)
4.Where do you want to live?:Right here in America!
5.How many kids do you want?:2
6.Do you want to get married?:YEAH
7.Have you done drugs?:NO!
8.What do you like on your pizza?:cheese and pepperoni, or Canadian bacon and pineapples
9.Can you cross your eyes?:yes
10.Do you make your bed daily?:My mom does it for me. heehee
I N . T H E . L A S T . 4 8 H O U R S. H A V E. Y O U
1. kissed someone?:no
3.Been hugged?: yeah
7.Gotten your hair cut?:no
.S T U F F.
1.Have you been searched by the cops?:no
2.Do you have a dog?:no
3.The last time you've been sledding?: Like a little under a year ago in March 2011 (there was NO SNOW this last winter)
4.Do you consider yourself creative?: Yes
5.Do you have friends on FF.net?:yes
6.Do you know anybody in real life from FF.net?: yes
7.Where are you?:At home
8.Look up,then look back, what do you see?: The wall
9.What are you listening to right now?: The weatherman talk
10.Last thing you ate?: Icebreakers Duo Raspberry Fruit&Cool
11.Last thing you thought?: What should I type in this box?
12.You have a million dollars,what do you do?:spend it on everything i have wanted and save some for college and stuff, and donate like half of it
13.What are you eating/drinking right now?: Same as Q10
YOUR GUY SIDE: X=it applies to me
XYou love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats. (NO WAY CATS WIN BY A BUCKING LONGSHOT!!!!!)
XIt's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
You own/ed an X-Box.
XYou own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
XBaggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
XGreen, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
XYou love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
XTalk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
XYou own/ed a Wii
My total: 8 (okay then)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
XGo to your mom for advice
You hate wearing the color black.
XYou like hanging out at the mall.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
XYou don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
XYou smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (no. 6 or so)
XYou care about what you look like.
XYou like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne
XYou love the movies.
XUsed to play with dolls as little kid.
XLike putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
My total:10 (yay. phew. not a girlygirl though)
X Black is one of your favorite colors. (yes. for sure.)
you wear black nail polish (god no)
TOTAL:3/10 (not very gothic)
You can skateboard (NO NO NO NO)
you’ve worn plaid. (When I was little)
X You love the computer. (obsession)
X You're Smart (I suppose so :D)
XYou watch/watched the Super bowl.
You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards.
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
Your garage consists of sports equipment.
TOTAL:3/9 (never will be athletic, and PROUD of it)
I luv Fruit Snax.
Here are some of my favorite things EVER: (least favorites after slash)
Cat Breed: Egyptian Mau/None
Dog Breed: Lab/None
Pony: Rainbow Dash/……NONE
Food: Pizza/Anything with ketchup(catsup) on it
Game: Apples to Apples/None
Name: Relliste/I dunno
Webkinz Type: Small Signature White Persian Cat/None
Book: Warriors:Darkest Hour/Twilight…..
Author: Erin Hunter/Stephanie Meyer
Music Type: Alternative/None
Singer: Lady Gaga/Justin Bieber
Song: You’re Gonna Go Far Kid/Somebody That I Used To Know
Album: Marry The Night/My World 2.0
THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD IS ANIMAL ABUSE!!
So i HATE the Twilight series and Justin Bieber. LOL
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!
And here's some that Mothstar made up:
60. Come in acting like another animal.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group Hug!" then enforce it
Ways to make sure you're insane
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!!"
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity (THE SECOND ONE! Some repeats)
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
When you favorite me, It makes me feel happy. When you don't, I feel fine.
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
Anyone notice I skipped some?
“Copy and Paste” Type Stuff
Animal Abuse and testing and vivisection is the worst. It makes me sick. It makes me want to cry. All the dogs and cats in the world who have to endure it until death takes them away. As I'm lying here with my cat right now I imagine what would have happened if he had gone to a family that doesn't love him and abuses or tests him with vivisection and whatnot. I wish we could make it stop. I wish we could do to the people what they do to the animals. But what we can do is adopt the animals that endured it and were rescued and make them feel safe, to let them know they'll never be hurt again. If you agree, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list. Cinderpelt1998/EpiKinzWriter, The Littlest Pony, 20PercentMorePonies (note, my kitty is dead now…..but still)
If you hate homework, join the club and copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have, have had, or wish you had a cat, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever been to DisneyLand, copy and paste this into your profile
If you believe in ghosts copy and paste this into your profile
If you love to draw copy and paste this into your profile
if you have ever accidentally spelled your name-your real one, not your online one- wrong copy and paste.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
if you have ever annoyed people just for fun,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are PROUD to watch MLP: FiM, copy and paste!
if you think its stupid that girls are associated with the color pink,copy and paste this in your profile.
there are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it? Re-post this if you truly believe in God, and even if you don't.
ALL WARRIORS FANS READ THIS! NO EVERYONE READ THIS!
10 year old Warriors fan, Emmy Grace Cherry was a warrior fan and had warrior spirit. Emmy and her parents, Dana and Jimmy Cherry, were killed in a tornado in February 2007. On Wands and Worlds, a fantasy fiction forum, several fans agreed that she deserved a warrior name. One fan performed the ceremony and named her Brightspirit. Other fans agreed this was the perfect name. The Erinsplacedher along with her parents in the book Long Shadows as Brightspirit, Braveheart, and Shiningheart.
This is Kitty.
Copy and paste Kitty into your
SUPPORT THE BUNNY!
( )( )
“Test” Type Stuff
Type Your name with your elbow.
2operecentmorepoo0hjnieds (I have retarded elbows)
Type Your name with your wrist.
30p;perecvrhjnyt6,kmptrre;’[ppomoltrfds (DABUQ IS THAT?)
Type Your name with your nose.
20percentmoreponies (YUPP MY NOSE IS SMEXI)
1)Put ur Ipod/Mp3 player/itunes etc. on shuffle
2)For each question click the next button to get your answer
3)YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4)You can put any comments in parentheses next to the song
5)Put it on your profile!
1.What would you say about your boyfriend?
Everything’s Better With Perry (If I had a boyfriend named Perry, then that might work)
2.What is the first thing you say in the mornings?
Ice Ice Baby (LOL why do I even have that song?)
3.Your teacher is...
Starships (were meant to fly-y-y-yyy)
4.What's written on your class's black board/white board?
Summer Belongs To You (Eh, naw)
5.How would you describe your neighbors?
To The Sky (WHAT?!?!?!)
6.What would your best friend say about you?
Art of the Dress (So, are you saying I look good in this dress? xD Not even wearing a dress….)
7.How do you feel right now?
Raise Your Glass (WTB I AM NOT DRUNK)
8.What's on your bedside table right now?
Equestria Girls (Well, there are some My Little Ponies on my nightstand…..)
9.What did you do when you woke up this moring?
Waking Up In Vegas (Would fit, but I’m not in Vegas)
10.When you open your wardrobe you see...
Carpe Diem (NO. WHY NOT NARNIAAAAA?)
11.What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Party Rock Anthem (Only last time I was physically at a concert that song wasn’t out yet)
12.If you had to write a Twilight Fanfiction right now,what would it be titled?
Whatch Doin’ (1: JUST NO 2: I would NEVER write a Twilight fic. NEVEREVEREVERNEVEREVER)
13.A song you would sing at your school's talent show is...
We Wish You A Perry Christmas (NO…JUST…..NO)
14.Your life's theme song would be...
Mobile Mammal (Not….really….)
15.How would you describe what you are doing right now?
Any Way You Want It (EW. JUST. EW)
16.if you had to go and jump off a building what would your last words be?
Cupcakes Song (………….)
17.Your motto is...
Take A Hint (LOL YEEESSSS HAHA)
18.If you could buy anything in the world you would buy...
The Flim Flam Brothers Song (Nope……)
19.What did you dream about last night?
Face Your Fears (Laughter Song) (What?)
20.Any last words?
Pony Pokey (Yoooouuuu stomp your whole self in, you stomp your whole self out)
THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE (put your ipod/Mp3 player/etc. on shuffleand answer the questions w/ the song titles)
Opening credits: Ferb Latin (…..)
Waking Up: The Heart Carol (The fire of friendship lives in our hearts, as long as it burns we will not drift apart!)
First Day of School: United States of Whatever (Nawww)
Falling in Love: Becoming Popular (Type of Pony Everypony Should Know) (Er, no)
Fighting: Wild Ones (AWWW YEAH I AM WIIIIILLDDDD!!! xD I dunno)
Breaking Up: Dark Side (Oh lord, what am I going to DO to this guy? xP)
Driving: MLP:FiM Theme Song (Fail….)
Flashback: Perfect Day (Sure J )
Mental Breakdown: Girlfriend (YES! HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON’T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!)
Getting Back Together: Bouncin’ Around The World (WHYYY?)
Prom Night: Carl Incognito (…Is he cheating on me? xD)
Wedding: Perry The Platypus Theme (I hope to God not)
Birth of a Child: Dynamite (Does the baby throw its hands up in the air sometimes, saying “AYOO, GOTTA LET GO”?
Death Scene: Begging On Your Knees (In an odd, twisted way, that fits)
Funeral: Today Is Gonne Be A Great Day (WHAT??? NOOOOOOOOOO)
End Credits: With These Blueprints (NO.)
Now we'll be doing a quiz using the first sentence in each song.
What your first words were: Welcome to Tokyo, being glad that you are here! (………NO)
Your Motto: Love is in bloom, a beautiful bride, a handsome groom! (Awww J This HAS to be my wedding song!!)
Your Fave Quote: This day is going to be perfect! (the kind of say of which I dreamed since I was small? Sure! Heehee)
Your Least Fave Quote: Days like this I want to drive away-ay (No…..)
Your Old Motto: A one, a two, a one two three. YAY, YAYAYAYAY….(noo….)
The first words that'll be in your Graduation speech: Now Rainbow my dear, I cannot express my delight! (DABUQ?)
your last words: First you wiggle your tail, OINKOINKOINK (NOPE)
NEXT using the artist's name! Do not reuse a name, but go to a new song
Your Favorite Artist: The Wanted (noooot really)
Throw him/her/them under a bus: Katy Perry (NOOOOOO!!!!!)
Can I marry him/her/them: Phineas and Ferb (Nope…..)
I'd love to meet: Fluttershy (YES. OMG YESYESYESYESYES!!!))
I wish to slap: Fall Out Boy (Nawww)
If I got his/her autograph I'd faint: P!nk (Probably…)
He/she rocks: Black Eyes Peas (Sure!)
I love all their songs: Lady Gaga (Pretty much, yeah)
I want to go see him/her in concert: Geico Singing Octopus (……..hahano)
I wish he/she was dead: One Direction (NOOOO!!! THEY CANNOT BE DEAD!!! NOOOO!!!!)
He/She looks good with blue hair: Victorious Cast (…………)
1. Find a globe. I don’t know where my globe is.
2. Find a book. Turn to page 58, line 19, word 6. What does it say? “Them” from “Mockingjay”
30-p0drtfgvrehnj6tykmiotr5ep0iomjniueds (Pen Name)
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? A painting of a trolley
List ten of your own OC characters. You can be included.
1: Apple Fritter
1) Eight walks into Ten's room while he/she is changing, what would happen?
Adderstar walks into Sparrow’s room while he is changing……..
Adderstar: Hey Sparrow I gotta tell you something….I…AH!
Sparrow: *slams door*
2) Three and Four are fighting, but then Six comes in and brings Three and Four together as a couple.
Summit and Spinach are fighting, but then Puddle comes in and brings them together as a couple…
NO. SUMMIT AND SPINACH ARE LIKE MOTHER AND SON. NO INCEST. JUST…NO.
3) Five and Nine are talking when Seven runs in between yelling "I love (One)!"
Mud and Spottednose are talking when Relliste runs in between yelling “I love Apple Fritter!”
Spottednose: Hi, how are you?
Relliste: “I LOVE APPLE FRITTER!”
Mud: What’s love?
4) Ten and Two are in the middle of a battle when seven comes flying through screaming "Super (Seven's name)"
Sparrow and Pallettedaze are in the middle of a battle when Relliste comes flying through screaming “SUPER RELLISTE!”
I would type this out….but Relly isn’t that insane*
5) Ten kills Four, Four's last words?
Sparrow kills Spinach, Spinach’s last words.
BISSSSSSHHHAWWWW Sparrow wouldn’t kill a kitten.
1. Your name: (Let’s go with my OC’s name for this one. I’ve done it with my real name too many times on old profiles.) Apple Fritter (I’ll do it with her first name as Apple and her last name as Fritter)
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Paxlep
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Appizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Green Pony
5. Your Soap Opra name (your middle name and the street you live on): (IDK a street in PonyVille so let’s use Equestria….and we’ll say her middle name is also Fritter) Fritter Equestria
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Friap
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): White Water
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): (Okay, her parents are Celestia and….um…..) LOLNO
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): (Her pet’s name is Macaroon) Black Macaroon
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On a Myer hairdryer:"Do not use while sleeping."(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(Wow. That's really helpful)
On a child's superman costume:"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly". (Awh, that's the whole purpose of buying the costume!)
On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:"Put on fork and eat."(No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
On a Korean kitchen knife:Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a bag of Fritos:You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:Directions: Use like regular soap.(and that would be how?)
Your One and Only Wish
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex. Gavin
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow? Yellow
3. Your first initial? S.
4. Your month of birth? April
5. Which color do you like more, black or white? Black
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. Winter
7. Your favorite number? 8
8. Do you like California or Florida more?CAAAALIFORNIIIIIIA!!!!!
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more? OCEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one). I’ll find $20 on the ground at ValleyFair to keep
Are you done? yes
If so, scroll down okay
(don't cheat--) okay
1. You are completely in love with this person. ………….
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
down. Heehee okay!
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good. Yay!
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever. Aw, but okay.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change. Okay!
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend. Yeah, I know :D
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime. Really? 8? I don’t need THAT many……..but cool!
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday. Cool!
KK BAI NAO!
Unsafe External Link