Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
All you need to know about me are these ten things.
1. I love anime but my absolute favorite is Naruto
2. I am an Uchiha/Akatsuki/Team Taka fan
3. I absolutely love and crave Uchihacest!
4. My favorite yaoi pairings are these top fourteen: ItaSasu or SasuIta, KuraNaru, SasoDei, KisaSui, SuiKari, JuuKimi, KakaHid, sort of KisaZet, MadaIzu, NejiGaa or GaaNeji, GaaNaru or NaruGaa, KakaObi, JiraiOrochi, KabuOrochi or OrochiKabu.
5. My favorite straight pairings: NaruHina, NejiHina, NejiTen, PeinKon, SaiIno, ChojiIno, ShikaIno, and LeeSaku
6. My Favorite yuri pairings: KariHina and SakuIno or InoSaku
NOTE* In truth, I'm open minded with any kind of pairings, so long as they don't touch my ItaSasu or SasuIta. Those two are just MEANT TO BE!! And if anyone messes with them, HELL will break loose. I swear to that.
7. Okay, for people like Orochimaru, Kabuto, Danzo, the Village Elders, Madara, and whoever-the-heck Tobi is, I hate them and reasons for that are very obvious. I also have a very strong dislike to Sakura but I don't completely hate her. I understand that being in love with Sasuke, who at the time lost his mind and all morals, but she's not one of my favorites and I enjoy some Sakura-bashing stories. I feel bad but giving up on Sasuke and then trying to steal Naruto away from Hinata when the poor girl confessed first and nearly DIED when she went against Pein, that's something I'm not gonna forgive so easily.
8. I like Parodies. I can't help it if I'm less creative than others. I watch a movie or an anime and I just want to write a Naruto version of them. I take pleasure in thinking of my cast, figuring out ways on how Itachi and Sasuke are related and yet still fall in love, and some ideas are just great. Because come on! A family that turns into the Zodiac animals after hugging the opposite sex, superhuman angels that require energy from another through a kiss, sun and moon guardians, falling into wells and ending up in a different time with demons at every corner, hot and sexy demon butlers, wizards and a dark lord, an enchanted rose, true loves first kiss, Alchemy, possessive opera writers living in theaters, and dead brides looking for their one true love to spend an eternity with is just so fricken awesome! And if you have a problem with that, then I'm sorry. I'm still writing no matter what you say!
9. I'm a hopeless romantic but I love creepy, haunted, spooky things. So if I end up writing something terrifying and yet juicy romantic, be prepared.
10. Love should not be limited to just a man and a woman. Love does not exist to be classified. If a love is real between two people, rather it's between two men, two women, two brothers, and two sisters, then I say go at it! It doesn't matter WHAT you fall in love with. All that matters is the WHO you fall in love with. This applies to demons, humans, elves, pixies, etc.
Happy to be aboard!