Author has written 15 stories for Young Justice, Justice League, and Soul Eater.
I'm a native of the emerald Pacific Northwest, and currently, my great love is Young Justice. I'm not a very good story writer, but I don't really have many hobbies to keep me from trying, so let the Internet be flooded with my tired and overdone plots!
Unfortunately, if there are any obscenely long gaps between story publishings - as I know there already have been (sorry, Pillow Talk readers; I swear that wasn't on purpose!) - I'll have to blame it on a combination of school, work, art school, and my new best friend who has been eating up all my time with drunken Supernatural/Batman/Lord of the Rings marathons. It's not my fault, I promise!
(Or at least about 75% of it isn't.)
For those of you who have an interest in such things, here's a little bit about me:
- I'm 5'6", a dyed brunette, with dark brown eyes and no piercings to speak of.
- I work in a crummy restaurant for nickels and dimes, and volunteer as a teacher at a non-profit art school for kids.
- As far as school goes, I'm ADD academically; I can't decide whether to major in Japanese (I can already speak, read, and write at about a third grade level), German, Russian, French/Russian literature, art history, modern world history, philosophy, world religion, or education. Why must there be so many fascinating and enthralling choices? Do they want me to be a college student until I'm eighty? (Answer: probably, yeah. That way they can squeeze more money out of me.)
- I adore music, but almost exclusively of the dated kind: swing music and popular ditties from the '20s-'50s, funk, soul, classical rock. Basically anything by Ray Charles, Ella Fitzgerald, The Eagles and Beatles (respectively, of course), plus a bunch of one-hit wonders in between.
- I dream of traveling, mostly to scenic places like Iceland and Alaska and Japan and Siberia and Ireland and New Zealand (hobbits, anyone?), but also to historic sites, like St. Petersburg and London and Shanghai and Berlin and Paris and Copenhagen. (If only I weren't afraid of cities...)
If you can believe it, I actually had to trim those lists of school subjects/music/travel destinations. What's above are the short versions. Do with that what you will. *
I'm most comfortable with writing Young Justice, though that is by no means the only show I watch religiously. I'm quite attached to Supernatural, Avatar (both The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra), and now, thanks to my lovely sensei, I've started watching animes like Darker Than Black, Samurai Champloo, and Black Blood Brothers.
There, that's me. Hopefully it wasn't too much information.
Oh: Please, if you ever read anything of mine, please review it. Feedback is really important to me, especially plot feedback. I acknowledge that I have strengths as a writer, but plot development is not one of them. So don't fear me - I promise I'll be nice in my replies, and I try to reply to everyone that leaves more than three words. Doumo arigatou gozaimasu!
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Cartoons Young Justice|