Author has written 5 stories for Ultimate Spider-Man.
I'm a complete nerd and I embraced it! I work hard in school, write new chapters for my FanFiction stories all the time, and I'm a band geek. I play the clarinet and I'm loving life. I also love to cover my eyes and yell, "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!"
I finally got my Tumblr account up!!!!! I'm gonna have polls to determine things that will happen and I will post pictures of my OCs and objects that are in my stories. Just to add a visual aid. I hope y'all like. I didn't try very hard. I'm gonna have song lyrics, words of wisdom, and all of that other random stuff most of you don't care about!!! How exciting. Here's the link:
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."- Mahatma Gandhi
"Silence is the most powerful scream."- Anonymous
"It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone."
"Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies."
"I'm not afraid of Death, what's it gonna do kill me?"
"Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it."
"Nobody Move! I've Dropped Me Brain!" -Captain Jack Sparrow
WEIRD STUFF THAT MAKES YOU THINK...
The tooth fairy teaches kids it's okay to sell body parts.
Santa teaches you that it's okay to break into houses as long as you bring presents.
Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted.
I say we shoot Cupid and see how he likes it.
He who stands on a windowsill to see how far out he can lean without falling is a moron.
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
Don't you look at me with that tone of voice.
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
You don't like me, well it's mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter.
Ociffer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh, the fun I will have!
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun
If I went to Hogwarts, and got sent to Dumbledore's office, I would so skip down the hallway and sing, 'I'm off to see the wizard...' LOL!
"Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit just a little bit harder.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident ."
7. My mother taught me IRONY "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me WEATHER "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me: ENVY "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me: ESP "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics "I swear you're just like your father."
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about Justice "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
*If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven*
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't. A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it? If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son then copy and paste this in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, The-Good-Die-Alone, shadowkat 2701,Afw,charmedcrazy14, charmedbaby11, thesistersthree, Charmedn1, KittyKat835, DethRose, Ying-Fa-Dono, Twistz of Doom, Eilonwy Arwen Kenobi of Narnia,swcwf22,AhsokaXAnakin63752,Agent Megas, barrissandahsokafriendz (Kiera), Shadowmaster77, assassin x 007, Mockingjay34
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Be honored to serve such a leader who loves us.
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His son...
Then copy and past this on your profile.
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs cpoy and psate it in yuor pofrile
I'm really into the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Ultimate Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Avatar: The Legend of Korra, and Avatar: The Last Airbender.
My favorite Ships are:
Th Hunger Games:
Peter/My O.C. Katherine
Avatar: The Legend of Korra
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Unsafe External Link