Author has written 17 stories for Cause of Death, and Sherlock.
Hey there guys! I'm Christie (aka Chris), aged eighteen, and I'm now in law school. I mayn't study creative writing as a major in uni, but writing will always be a part of my life. Apart from FanFiction I also write on FictionPress under the same name., and
Here's my fanfiction tumblr:
I'm a rather realistic person, if not cynical; so my works will have a touch of realism in it. That being said, please don't expect a fluffy, happily-ever-after ending, because this is not how I see things. There has to be some imperfections in their lives, like a disability or a dead loved one; and I believe in imperfections among a serene bigger picture, so my stories will very likely end in tragedy, angst or a bittersweet tone.
My personality also explains why I prefer darker colors, such as black or dark purple; and why I prefer rock music, especially metal, alternate and Gothic. I also am a rather cold person on the outside, but I won't hesitate to take a bullet for someone whom I hold close to my heart. Past events have shaped me into this person; and I can't say I'm grateful for what happened to me, though I won't elect to erase the incident from my mind should I be given the chance to.
There're several disclaimers I'd like to make:
1. I do not read or write slash, unless I'm writing about original characters. Speaking from personal experience, I refuse to ship two individuals of the same sex being in a relationship. For the necessity of plot development, however, I may include homosexual couples.
2. I'm a Christian. I thus minimize the use of swear words in my works, unless it is necessary for characterization.
3. I cannot stand sexism. Now, I understand that patriarchy is still how the majority of society works, but I cannot stand a fic in which girls are always the damsel in distress, and boys are always the knight in shining armor. Seriously, won't girls get tired of being saved all the time, and won't guys need to be saved by girls in more than one occasion?
4. I do not own the canonical works which I base my fanfictions on, such as BBC Sherlock, Cause of Death by Electronic Arts, and etc.
5. I do not condone bullying, no matter who it is from or in whatever forms. This is more of a personal belief, but I still would like to make it clear.
Future story ideas:
[Cause of Death] Tying the Knot:
[Cause of Death] Red-light Robbery:
[Cause of Death] Deceptive, Glittering Blonde Strand:
[Cause of Death] The Archangel:
Unsafe External Link