Poll: Should I become a Beta Reader on this website? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Merlin, and Star Trek: 2009.
There's not much to say about me, other than this isn't my first account on this... My other account died with time I guess. Actually, it was more that I got lazy and didn't update anything and it's been three years in which during that time I forgot about this site and then my friend mentioned it and by the time I came to see if I could just revive the old account, I realized I had forgotten my password... Lovely.
Well. Now that it's been three years, I can just start again. It's probably a better thing just to start fresh anyways. :P
Some series/movies I like in alphabetical order (I'll keep expanding as I remember more):
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Batman Begins/The Dark Knight
G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra
How to Train Your Dragon
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Pirates of the Carribbean
Rise of the Guardians
Star Trek: 2009
So here are a few facts about me... (I'll probably expand this list as time goes on)
1) I'm from America. (No, I don't say yee haw, nor do I say y'all in real life.)
2) I'm a closet nerd. I read a lot, but only when no one else is around.
3) I love playing guitar.
4) I have met three British people in my life. One's an old lady, and two were young people I met at a festival. And one of them was rather flirty.
5) I have a fear of house cats.
6) I want to be an astrophysicist.
7) I've only been to Disney once in my life.
8) The only person in "real life" who knows I'm a hopeless romantic is my boyfriend.
9) I HATE it when guys say "nice guys finish last" and actually mean it. And hate is a strong word.
10) I have insomnia.
11) Once I start a story it's soooooo hard to stop writing!!!
12) I still don't know where I want to go to college and I'm graduating in June.
13) I cried when I didn't get my acceptance letter to Hogwarts.
14) After I realized I wasn't going to Hogwarts, I would hope and wish that I could instead be transported into the Lord of the Rings.
15) I've always wanted to move to England.
16) I'm fascinated with many different sciences.
17) The #1 thing I hate to do on this site is drop a series. I hate letting all of my fans down. But the #2 thing I hate to do is put out insufficient, uninspired work, because that's a whole new level of letting fans down. I hate when a series starts off amazing just to die and end up being the worst thing you've ever read or wasted your time on.