Poll: Who are your favorite Bleach characters? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Naruto, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
Favorite Quote of the Moment: "I don't want to live a thousand years. If I just live through today that'll be enough." - Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
"Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!" - Gol D. Roger (One Piece)
Favorite Colors: Black, Blue, Silver, Crimson
Favorite Fandoms: Transformers, Final Fantasy VII, Xena: Warrior Princess, The Labyrinth, Hercules, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Highlander, Harry Potter, Tamora Pierce, StarGate: SG-1, Star Trek 2009, The Avengers, Dark Hunters, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, Gargoyles, Valdemar, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, Justice League, Young Justice, Batman, Teen Titans
Favorite Anime/Manga: One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Beyblade, Gundam Wing, Yu-Gi-Oh, Rurouni Kenshin, Ranma 1/2, G-Gundam, Digimon, Escaflowne, Fushigi Yuugi, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Princess Miyu, Sailor Moon, Hikaru no Go, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Jubei-Chan, DNAngel, Ghost in the Shell, Crescent Moon, Scryed, Shaman King, Wolf's Rain, Immortal Rain, Saiyuki, Ronin Warriors, Fruits Basket, DBZ, Card Captor Sakura, Pokemon, Digimon, Saint Seiya, Fairy Tail, EyeShield 21, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, Full Metal Alchemist, Kuroko no Basuke, Magi: The Magical Labyrinth, xxxxHolic, K-Project, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Tsubasa: Reservior Chronicle
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
Put this on your
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
A moment of silence.
My Transformer Stories Order:
Welcome to the Ark
Tired, Cranky, and Recharge Deprived
Seeing Without Sight
Out Of This World