Poll: Who should be Rye's girlfriend in We'll always be Together? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Hunger Games.
I am 13 years old and I just started a new story called The Baseball Games! You should all check it out! I am a die-hard Hunger Games Fan, and if you don't believ me, ask ANYONE who knows me. You all think your crazier than me, but your not:) I may not be the most frequent updater, but I certainly know anything you will ask me about The Hunger Games trilogy!
I just wanted to let you know I submitted the first chapter for the SYOT! Thank you to everyone who submitted a tribute! There are still spots left if you are interested! Thank you!
Top 3 districts:
History with Games(if any):
Weapon of Choice:
Optional: Submit an interview question for anyone!
D 6 boy
D 9 boy
D 10 boy
Come on! We can do this! Please submit tributes and then we will have a story!
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
'At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deep he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Away from Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping. (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought??...)
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time)?
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because??...)
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what)?
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children." (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (Oh my ..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity
Write 12 of your Fave Hunger Games characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? nope
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Definitely not
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? umm
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? yup
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? no no no no no no no no no
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Effie would hate johanna and thresh wouldnt really like effie so...
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? Thats kinda funny cuz that could actually happen in a fanfiction
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. The capitol see'sthem as complete opposites. However, no one knows how much they need each other.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Nine fluff? ya, um, no.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. I have absolutely no idea, but I bet it would be good
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Five to go out with One? these are hard questions
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? There is a part of me taht is not so tough! Idk!
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Katy Perry's firework
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Lots of drama
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Peeta, I knead you
20) How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a heated argument? Shocked