Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Sooo...I'm supposed to tell you a little about me:
Favourite colour: Black or purple
Favourite song: Changes every few days but today (24/10/12) it is...Want U Back by Cher Lloyd. THAT SONG IS SO CATCHY!
Favourite food: Pasta. Nothing in the world beats a good bowl of pasta:D
Godly parent: I would say either Athena or Hades:P Most probably Hades...
House: Slytherin:P GO THE SNAKES!!!!!
I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Trek, Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I also love anime/manga such as Bleach (absolutely love this one), Kuroko no Basuke (this one too. KUROKO TETSUYAAAAAAA!!! *fan girl*), Black Cat, Fairy Tail, SAO, Fate Zero, stuff like that.
From my pen name, it's pretty obvious what my real name is. If you can't work it out then tough luck. I'm also on Wattpad, to those of you who know what it is, and Pottermore.
Pottermore username: MidnightScale13968
Wattpad username: I'm not telling 'coz then my friends will know this is my acc, which is not good because they like to stalk me
If you want me to read something then just PM me and i'll give it a go. I love to read PJO and HP crossovers and i'm currently writing two. Go check them out!
PLEASE READ. If this doesn't touch you... I cried!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
Roses are red poems:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I was born sexy
What the fuck happened to you
Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
I Have 5 Fingers
The Middle Ones For You
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
He's for me,
Not for you
If by chance,
you take my place,
I'll take my fist
And smash your face
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Monkeys like you
Belong in a zoo
But don't be afraid,
I'll be there too
Not in the cage
But laughing at you
To the parents of kids out there who fail in their tests:
It's not the fault of the kid is he/she fails in an exam, because the year only has 365 days. Typical academic year for a student:
1. Sundays - 52 Sundays in a year, which are not real days. Balance: 313 days
2. Summer holidays - 50, where weather is very hot and difficult to study. Balance: 263 days
3. 8 hours daily sleep - 122 days. Balance: 141 days
4. 1 hour for daily playing - good for health. 15 days. Balance: 126 days
5. Two hours daily for food and other delicacies (chew properly and eat) - 30 days. Balance: 96 days
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) - 15 days. Balance: 81 days
7. Exam days per year at least 35 days. Balance: 46 days
8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival holidays - 40 days. Balance: 6 days
9. Sickness - at least 3 days. Balance: 3 days
10. Movies and functions - 2 days at least. Balance: 1 day
11. That 1 day is your birthday...
So really, it's not the kids fault that they fail in exams. There just aren't enough days in the year to study...
Wisdom of Life - Quotable Quotes and Facts of Life
The quality of life is not determined by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Attempting to give a damn . . . . . Unable to give a damn. Stopping . . . . Process failed. Damn not given.
I'm not so good at advice; may I intrest you in a sarcastic reply?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
The trouble with alarm clocks is that they always go off when you're asleep.
WARNING: Do not follow in my footsteps. I tend to walk into walls and off cliffs.
Real girls aren't perfect, and perfect girls aren't real.
I've got ADHD and magic markers. Oh, the fun I will have. (I don't have ADHD but my doctor thinks i have SAS as in short attention span)
What hair color do they put down on the driver's licenses of a bald man?
I'm not littering . . . just donating to the Earth.
It's funny--the people who want quiet are always the loudest getting people to shut up.
I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you... you're just not laughing.
I used up all my sick days at work so I'm calling in dead.
Be nice to your kids. They choose your nursing home.
It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Note to self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
Please don't drop cigarette buds on the floor, the cockroaches are getting cancer.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
If you want to look young and thin, hang around with old fat people.
If Wal-mart is lowering their prices everyday, how come the store isn't free yet?
Sarcasm doesn't work on a sarcastic person.
Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped. There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.' (if I HAD one . . .)
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
Screw fire and save matches!!
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
If two wrongs dont make a right, try three.
Borrow money from pessimists- they dont expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. . . if well-aimed.
One way to find out if something works: push all the buttons.
I hear your silence loud and clear.
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are utterly worthless.
Don't steal. The government hates the competition.
If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.
Tell the truth and run.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Friends come and go while enemies never do; they just multiply.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
Generally, generalizations are wrong.
Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye mad.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research.
Life is like a box of chocolates - it's full of nuts.
The Truth is out there. So what are you doing here?
Whatever you are, be a good one.
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
The difficulty is not so great as to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
Belief gets in the way of learning.
If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?
When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.
Enjoy every minute of life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
We don't live in the world of reality, we live in the world of how we perceive reality.
If God had intended Man to smoke, he would have set him on fire.
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.
Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every 2 months.
Cynics are made, not born.
What do we want? PROCRASTINATION! When do we want it? . . . . Next week.
Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?
My mind works like lightning . . . . one brilliant flash and it's gone.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Don't underestimate the power of funny. It moves mountains.
Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
Always forgive your enemies- nothing annoys them more.
If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Growing old is mandatory . . . growing UP is optional . . .
When I'm stressed, I laugh. When I'm happy, I laugh. When I'm nervous, I laugh. If I find something funny, I can't stop laughing.
If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.
Don't pop my bubbles. I'll get depressed.
Anatidaephobia: the fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. If ya can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If ya can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If ya can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If ya can't kill 'em, you're screwed.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
If your heart was really broken . . . you'd be dead so shut up.
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled "Bang", I don't think you'd kill too many people.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
Emmett's the strongest, Edward's the fastest, but Jasper can sit alone in a corner and still make people jealous.
They laugh because we're losers . . . . We laugh because they just figured it out.
The 50-50-90 rule: any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
The voices may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
Why be difficult, when, with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium. My work here is done.
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Newsflash, Honey, I don't live to please you.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy, the floor just hates me.
Boys are like lava lamps: fun to watch but not too bright.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I believe you should live each day as if it were your last, which is why I don't do my laundry. I mean, come on, who would wanna wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Silence is golden . . . duct tape is silver.
When life gives you lemons . . . make grape juice, and watch the world wonder how you did it. (OR) squirt 'em in peoples' eyes!
Be insane- well behaved people never made history.
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you're the world.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and was too stubborn to ask for directions.
It's always in the last place you look . . . of course it is, why would I keep looking for it?
Happiness is just around the corner! . . . Too bad the world is round . . .
I'm not random . . . I just have many thou- OH, A SQUIRREL!! (OR) you just can't think as fast as me.
I can only please one person a day. Today's not your day, and tomorrow's not looking good either.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that thing up in two seconds. When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you *!"
Rock beats paper. Always. But since we live in a world where Paper may beat rock, use Cannonball; it makes a big hole in paper.
I hate it when people say there is no such thing as normal. There IS such thing, as normal means average, what is considered to be most common. Normal. Of course, I'm not normal at all so I have no idea what I'm on about. If you want to learn how to explode things, crush things, cause things harm, or whatever random things you need, I'm your girl. If you want to know about anything that you will actually USE in life, go somewhere else.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it . . .
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drinking my water!
He Said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it. She Said: You wear pants don't you?
"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"
GUNS don't kill people. DADS WITH PRETTY DAUGHTERS kill people
"It's all about money, not freedom. You think you're free? Try going somewhere without money" - Bill Nicks
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
If the music's too loud...you're too old
When life throws you lemons...YOU THROW THE LEMONS IN LIFE'S FACE AND DEMAND FOR CUPCAKES!!! >:D
COPY AND PAST THIS TO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
Percy Jackson Pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
whenever I’m at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesn’t get along with others
I promise to remember Zoë
whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
whenever a limo passes my car.
Yes I promise to remember PJO wherever I may go
Wise Words From Percy Jackson and the Olympians
1. When in doubt, find the dam snack bar - The Titan's Curse
2. With great power comes a great need to take a nap-The Last Olympian
3. Paradises are places that can get you killed- The Battle of the Labyrinth
4. Gods get offended easily. Then they blow stuff up.- The Titans Curse
5. As a demigod, you are twice as vulnerable - The Lightning Thief
6. You can't fix a person like a machine.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
7. Monsters will vaporize when sliced by a celestial bronze sword.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
8. Avoid poisonous swords or you'll die, after you shrivel slowly to dust-The Battle of the Labyrinth
9. Anything is possible: including blue food and that Percy can pass seventh grade. - The Sea of Monsters
10. People, and horses, who call Mr. D. the wine dude end up in a bottle of Merlot.- The Titans Curse
11. Three kids can drown in a really big bathtub.- The Lightning Thief
12. Everything strange washes up on the shores of Miami.-The Sea of Monsters
13. You can't enjoy practical jokes when you feel like one.-The Last Olympian
14. Say hello to pink poodles.-The Lightning Thief
15. When you need Tantalus to go away, tell him to go chase a doughnut. -The Sea of Monsters
16. Even heroes drool in their sleep- The Lightning Thief
17. When things seem bad enough, they usually breathe fire.-The Sea of Monsters
18. When barnyard animals don't want to kill you, they want food.-The Lightning Thief
19. Don't blow your nose when someone near you is running from skeletons.-The Titans Curse
20. Don't beat a god in a video game- he might want your soul. -The Last Olympian
21. If things seem like they won't go your way, though most just think it's bad luck, blame the gods - The Lightning Thief
22. People can do horrible things but if in the end, they did something that helped tip the scale in your favor, they become TRUE heroes - The Last Olympian
23. Being you can prove to be the best thing. -Learned from all the PJO books
…In remembrance of Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his identical brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
...In remembrance of Dobby...
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In remembrance of Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauder...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a totally awesome werewolf.
….In remembrance of Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In remembrance of Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his bottom thoroughly kicked in the end.
…In remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In remembrance of Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra...
...she deserved everything she got and more.
…In remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In remembrance of Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry’s actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
...In rememberance of George's right ear...
...whose death wasn't really necessary...
...but caused many jokes, albiet pathetic.
Open up Microsoft Word. Put the font on 42, and type in Q33 NY (The plane no. of the 9/11 bombing and the initials of New York). Highlight what you typed, then change the font to Wingdings. If the result made the hair on the back of your neck stand up, copy and paste.
More Funny Quotes:
- All work and no play means you will die in seven days... dun dun duuun.
- I run with scissors; it makes me feel dangerous.
- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; its already tomorrow in Australia.
- Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- They say "guns don't kill people, people kill people.' Well, I think the gun helps, 'cause if you just stood ther and yelled BANG, I dont think you'd kill too many people.
- So, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
- People are like slinkies; basically useless, but so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
- Children in the dark make accidents. Accidents in the dark make children.
- Yeah, I'm a loser, but the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
- Cute but psycho- things even out.
- Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
- I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms. (especially on Monday)
- No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
- 'It's always the last place you look'. Well of course it is! Why the heck would I keep looking after I found it!
- When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because I mean really, who likes lemons?
- When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
- When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
- When Life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
- I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me.
- I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
- Life is all about ass. Everyone's either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, trying to get a piece of it, or simply just being one.
- Why do people always say life is short. Life is the longest damn thing you can do.
- Love your enemies. It pisses them off.
- Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
- Practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice?
- Nobody is perfect. I am nobody.
- Life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried skydiving without a parachute... Or maybe they did. I mean we never really met whoever said it, did we?
- I talk to myself because my answers are the only ones I accept!
- Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
- I was uncool before uncool was cool.
- Why get high when there are other ways to achieve a smug sense of superiority- sarcasm: my anti-drug.
- I used to see a shrink... until she said life isn't for everyone.
- Excuse me, have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it.
- All those who have telekenesis, raise my hand.
- Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
- I live in my own little world- but it's okay, they know me there.
- Three wise women would have stopped to ask for directions, got to the stable on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, cooked the dinner, and then there would have been peace on earth.
- The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
- I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
- Don't call me emo, or I'll cry big juicy tears of blood and pain. And then I'll die and it'll be ALL YOUR FAULT.
- Your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
- Tell the truth and run.
- If electricity comes from electrons, where do you think morality comes from?
- Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable. But that is called 'cannibalism' my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
- Education is important. school however, is another matter.
- I used to be normal... until I met those freaks i call my friends.
- Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of... you know. They're always telling you what to do and what not to do, and it's not conductive to a creative atmosphere!
- Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- I was born intelligent. Education ruined me.
- How come 'abbreviated' is such a long word?
- There should be a better way to start the day than waking up every morning.
- God made relatives. Thank god we can choose our friends.
- The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know... so why learn in the first place?
- Oh, I have a photographic memory... it just hasn't developed yet
- Life is a test- I didn't take very good notes
- I asked my teacher if I'd get in trouble for something I didn't do. She said of course not, so I told her I didn't do my homework
- You're awesome... but when the zombies come, I'm tripping you
- I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours
- If drama was vodka, my whole school would be wasted... except for me of course
- I intend to live forever... so far so good
- So what's the speed of dark?
- Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again
- Embrace the inner rebel- don't sit up straight
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk. The rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth while
- Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice? ... oooh the possibilities
I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're okay. (Saw that on a car and burst out laughing in the middle of the Kroger's parking lot :)
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
If you think of a sentence, then two seconds later when you go to type it you can't remember what it was, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a really (and I mean really) obvious revelation, such as "my gosh, I get it, it's called fall, because the leaves fall from the trees!" copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and Paste this to your profile if everytime you get on the computer to do homework you end up on fanfic, completely forgetting about the homework. (Done this sooooo many times, like now for example)
Unsafe External Link