Poll: What genre of story should I write more? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Disgaea, and Junjō Romantica.
Some Short Descriptions:
English is not my native tongue so that explains why my writing style are so simple and short! But as long it is not hard to read and no grammar mistakes so it's okay, right???
Het, yaoi and yuri, I ship them all XD But I ship yaoi for all over the time XP.
Warning! I can be a good friend to you, but sometimes I can piss you off with my bitchiness!!
I'm sorry if my fanfics are boring... QAQ So I can accept critics but I cannot accept bashing, trolling and insults!! So please understand the difference between a critic and an insult, you have brain don't you? DX
Most of my fanfics are probably yaoi, but there may be no lemons because I'm suck at writing them... But it's the plot that matters!
I am now striving to be a good fanfic writer, a good manga artist and a good beta reader! Gambarimasu!!!
I mainly love shonen and yaoi series. Keep this in mind if you want to recommend a series to me! I'm quite a gamer, too...
I am very keen of making my stories fast-paced that it is very fundamental for me to make at least one interesting or important point available in every chapter. Some people would call it rushed but I don't care.
Every fanfic writer out there has their own specialty in writing stories, so mine is humor and sadism *w* Is that means I'm a psychopath?! -_-"
My favourite genre: Shounen, Seinen, Josei
My favourite sub-genre: Action, Dramedy, Yaoi/Shounen-Ai
My favourite type of game: Time Management, Simulation, Adventure, RPG, Dating Simulation
Some Useful Things to Click:
Things That I Usually Don't Like in a Fanfiction:
1. Stories that doesn't get updated for a looooooong time, or maybe for eternity, leaving the readers hanging
2. Canon characters become OOC (Out Of Character) for no reason
3. OC (Own Character) usually, especially if they are Mary Sue or gets screentime more than the canon characters
5. MPREG (Male Pregnancy)
6. Bad spelling, grammar and characterization
7. Drabbles/Short stories for each chapters
8. Slow pacing/Too many unnecessary things were focused in a chapter
9. Character deaths
10. PWP (Porn Without Plot)
11. Reviews that only says "Please update!/Update soon!/Update ASAP!
12. Insulting/Flaming/Bashing/Trolling reviews that were being misunderstood as 'critics'
13. Neko boys/girls
My Top 3 Ukes in BL Manga/Anime/Games:
3. Seragaki Aoba (DRAMAtical Murder) (VA: Atsushi Kisaichi)
2. Takahashi Misaki (Junjou Romantica) (VA: Takahiro Sakurai)
1. Giancarlo Bourbon Del Monte (Lucky Dog 1) (VA: Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
Unsafe External Link