Poll: What genre of story should I write more? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Disgaea, Junjō Romantica, and Kamen Rider.
Some Useful Things to Click:
Things That I Usually Don't Like in a Fanfiction:
1. Stories that doesn't get updated for a looooooong time, or maybe for eternity, leaving the readers hanging
2. Canon characters become OOC (Out Of Character) for no reason
3. OC (Own Character) usually, especially if they are Mary Sue or gets screentime more than the canon characters
5. MPREG (Male Pregnancy)
6. Bad spelling, grammar and characterization
7. Drabbles/Short stories for each chapters
8. Slow pacing/Too many unnecessary things were focused in a chapter
9. Character deaths
10. PWP (Porn Without Plot)
11. Reviews that only says "Please update!/Update soon!/Update ASAP!
12. Insulting/Flaming/Bashing/Trolling reviews that were being misunderstood as 'critics'
13. Neko boys/girls
* I care mostly about plot, so actually everything mentioned above wasn't a big deal to me
My Top 3 Ukes in BL Manga/Anime/Games:
3. Seragaki Aoba (DRAMAtical Murder) (VA: Atsushi Kisaichi)
2. Takahashi Misaki (Junjou Romantica) (VA: Takahiro Sakurai)
1. Giancarlo Bourbon Del Monte (Lucky Dog 1) (VA: Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
OTP List (Ship them soooo hard):
1. Usami Akihiko x Takahashi Misaki (Junjou Romantica)
2. Watanabe Shu x Miura Ryosuke (reversible) / Ankh x Hino Eiji (Kamen Rider OOO)
3. Nobunaga Shimazaki x Tatsuhisa Suzuki (reversible)
Current Obssessions (may change over time):
1. One Piece (I swear, after falling in love with this series it was very hard for me to like other series)
2. Junjou Romantica
3. Lucky Dog 1
4. Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V
5. Owari No Seraph
6. Kamen Rider series (which I think better than Ultraman and Super Sentai)
Unsafe External Link