Poll: Who is the prettiest girl in the Last Story? Vote Now!
Author has written 153 stories for Count Cain: God Child, Kingdom Hearts, Yakitate! Japan, Super Smash Brothers, Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan/人形宮廷楽団, Criminal Minds, Final Fantasy I-VI, Skip Beat!, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Last Story, Yu-Gi-Oh, Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Dragon Age, Frozen, and Bravely Default.
After a long, LONG while of not putting up any polls, I finally have one up. Please vote, as it will help me focus on what I should work on next in terms of fanfiction. Thanks!
Hello, fanfiction people out there!
The name is Mystical Authoress, and I hope you guys enjoy reading my fanfiction.
Before we get into any more detail, I should probably mention the authors that inspired me to write fanfiction.
Pikana- You. Are. AWESOME! Seriously, you write some of the creepiest, most mind-boggling fics out there ever, such as Circo de la Luna! This author's fics inspired me to go outside my comfort zone and write darker-themed fics of the sort. This author is also one of the first fanfiction authors that actually inspired me to write fanfiction!
Luc Court- This person writes some of the best Kingdom Hearts fanfiction I've read. I love the poetic use of words this author uses.
Syri-LLC- You have got to be one of the best Godchild/Count Cain fanfiction authors ever. 'Speak Not a Word' is my favourite fics written by this author.
Frozen Dewdrops- I already have started to admire this author's Super Smash bros fic, 'This is War.' Check it out!
Soundwave0107- Some of the most humorous Super Smash Bros. fanfiction I've read comes from this author, especially their fic "SSBB Oneshots."
Messenger of Dreams- Another author that writes seriously awesome Super Smash bros. fics. Check them out!
Mirae-no-Sekai- This author, in my honest opinion, writes some really good Kingdom Hearts viginettes, so check them out as well!
Tune4Toons- This Super Smash bros author...the work this author makes is epic, for lack of a better word. Check out the fics!
storm101- Oh. My. Gosh. Wow...I underestimated this author entirely when I read the first chapter of their fic, 'Quite Contrary.' Their Count Cain: Godchild fics are amazing, I swear. And the characterization is spot on, in my opinion. Check it out! Also, this author has really helped me with my writing by giving a lot of constructive criticism for certain fics, and I really have to thank storm for that. If you're reading this, storm101, thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for all of your helpful advice and beta-ing! I appreciate it a lot. :)
Undah Presshah(now called Bite the Dust)- This fanfic author is so AWESOME. I love the Yakitate! Japan fics. Check them out!
zgirl16- She is a great friend to me, and her fanfics are pretty coolio. XD
ShitanePaiko- She's a great friend as well, and her Last Story fics are quite good. I suggest you check them out. XD
I'm sure there will be more authors that will appear on this list. I'm just too lazy to write all of the names right now.
Facts about Stuff achieved and Other Stuff for 2012-2013 (my first whole year of having a fanfiction account)
1. Wrote and published 100 fanfics. And that's only the first YEAR of having a fanfic account. Kind of crazy, huh?
2. My Super Smash bros fanfic 'Monster' is currently the most popular, with 84 reviews and lots of favourites.
3. The vast majority of my fics appear to be Count Cain: Godchild fics, while the least of my fics are Kingdom Hearts ones. There's also some crossovers and stuff, too.
4. Most popular crossover oneshot appears to be 'The A Team,' a Criminal Minds and Super Smash bros oneshot.
5. Entered my first contest, namely MOD and Tune's Fireside Tales Contest! XD
6. Most popular non-crossover oneshot is the Super Smash bros oneshot 'The Twelve Days of WHAT!?'
7. Possibly invented ten pairings for fanfiction.
8. Got onto the favourites list of 11 fanfiction authors and onto the alert list of five fanfiction authors. I wasn't expecting this to happen, really-I appreciate it a lot.
I hope to continue setting new goals and continue to improve with my writing. I have to give a big THANK YOU for your support through your reading, reviewing, alerting and favouriting of my fanfics. I really, really appreciate it. A lot. Thank you. :)
About the stuff I write
The fics I'll be writing will mostly be for Yakitate! Japan and Godchild/Count Cain, but I wish to further expand in Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros, and Last Story categories later on. Also, I will post up oneshots time to time, but will also be working on multi-chapter fics as well. About updates to any multi-chapter fics...expect the updates to be slow, as in, snail-speed slow.
My fics are often inspired by songs and musicals, so don't be surprised if you see in the author notes of my fics, 'This fanfic was inspired by such and such song/musical piece by such and such artist/band, and I don't own it/them.'
There are certain things that will be common in my fics, and they are:
1-pairings-they will mostly be yaoi, although I have done yuri once and het a couple of times...
2-crossdressing-this will occur with the more feminine-looking characters (Meister Kirisaki from Yakitate! Japan for example)
3-violence-will occur in almost every fanfic
4-using certain characters (my favourite ones, really) repeatedly in the fics-Cassandra Gladstone from Count Cain Godchild is a really good example of that...
Currently working on a ZangurakxCalista oneshot for the Last Story fandom, as well as other chapters for fanfics such as Carnevale di Felicita, Fighting Against Fate and Never Gone.
I have a Count Cain: Godchild AU oneshot in the works, starring Leroy and Cassandra. XD Inspiration comes from none other than the sequel to 'Phantom of the Opera' called 'Love Never Dies,' specifically inspired by a song in that musical called 'The Beauty Underneath.' XD
Another Count Cain: Godchild AU oneshot I have takes place after my fanfic Follow Me Down, and will be starring Alice and Gryphon!Cassandra once again. For now, the title of this upcoming oneshot is Kiss it Better?
Stuff I'm currently working on:
Uh...basically I'm sporadically updating everything that's incomplete. So...yeah... (sweatdrop) If there is any particular fanfic that hasn't been updated that you want updated, it's probably due to the fact that I'm working on a gazillion fanfics at once. Sorry...
Yakitate! Japan-My main things will be Turn up the Love and Fight or Flight and as of now everything else is basically on hiatus unless inspiration for any of those fics hits me...
Count Cain: Godchild-main thing for now will be That's How a Carnival Grows, though expect updates to Neverland or other fics...more likely updates to Neverland than anything else. And if not that, random oneshots...
The Last Story-main thing for now will be The Last Story: Fighting Against Fate, thoguh expect updates for Carnevale di Felicita, Burning Shadows, Never Gone and Pages of Life. Oh, and other oneshots being eventually put up, too. XD
Kingdom Hearts-I'll be doing crossovers with this fandom, most likely...so expect oneshots between this fandom and The Last Story or updates to the crossover fic between this fandom and Count: Cain Godchild (Dive into the Heart).
Bravely Default- I'd like to eventually put up an Outer Space AU Oneshot starring Praline a la Mode and Jackal...and then see what happens from there. XD
People, reviews are really going to help me improve in my writing here, so the more constructive criticism, the better! Thank you to DestinyCrusader for giving me my VERY FIRST REVIEW, you are officially in my book of awesome fanfiction people!!! Another thank you has to go to A Smashing Hero, for reviewing and giving constructive criticism to both of my Super Smash Bros oneshots!
Whoever anonymously reviewed my fic, 'Accomplishments,' thank you so much. Your words are kind...thank you.
Storm101, you are an awesome reviewer for my fic 'Incarcerated,' as well as 'My Eyes to See,' 'Neverland,' and 'That's How a Carnival Grows,' For that, I thank you. Your advice has been very helpful with my writing, and I will remember to continue to improve my writing in the future.
Wireless Toaster! Dude, your reviews for 'Monster' really brighten up my day whenever I see it! I'll also take the advice you've given me into account. Thanks so much!
Bite the Dust, I thank you for your reviews for 'Yakitate! Japan-ONESHOTS,' as well as other Yakitate! Japan fics, and for taking some requests for fics from me!
Characters I like (aka 'The Dreaded Favourite Characters' section)
My Top 3 from 'Count Cain: Godchild'
1. Cassandra Gladstone - Yes people, the infamous Head Priest of DELILAH is my top favourite. I actually used to hate him (I mean, I'm sure most people probably hate him), but eventually I realized that he's a somewhat semi-blank slate for me to work on, because most people on fanfiction portray the evil side of him. I want to try portraying other sides while trying to keep him in character.
2. Jizabel Disraeli and Riffael Raffit - Who doesn't like Jizabel? He can be so merciless when doing his evil deeds, but at the same time, most of us probably can't help but feel bad for him...I mean, he has a traumatic childhood and such. And the relationship portrayed between him and Cassian and the relationship portrayed between him and Cassandra are just interesting to look at. Also...I now have a soft spot for Riff. I mean, he has double personalities AND he's just so kind and compassionate. And I swear he and Cain make a pretty awesome couple in Godchild (not that I'm a complete fangirl over it like others are).
3. Cassian and White Owl - These two tie for third place in my favourites. I mean, the White Owl is just...well...Owl, and I love his craziness and the fact that he's a violinist. Cassian, on the other hand, cares so much for Jizabel and he's probably the character that changed the most in the whole series.
My Top 3 from Yakitate! Japan
1. Meister Kirisaki - I guess you can say I'm a fangirl for him. If I were in the manga/anime, I probably would have been cheering from the audience for him, whether he was just sitting at the side and being the judge at the Newcomers Tournament or battling against Azuma. I mean, he's gentlemanly and all, but like Cassandra from 'Count Cain: Godchild,' he is also a bit of a semi-blank slate as well. I think it was obvious he had a bit of a dark side to him from the beginning of the manga (or at least when we first saw this character in vol.2, people). Problem is, not many people explore that, and that's what I plan to do for him.
2. Kai Suwabara and Monica Adenauer- These two are so awesome with their bread and patissier skills. And they're the only true canon couple in the anime/manga. They're so hardworking and everything, and I like their personalities, too; Kai being blunt, maybe kinda gruff but nice once you get to know him a little bit, and Monica...well, she's Monica.
3. Ryou Kuroyanagi - He's one crazy guy, we all know that from his reactions whenever he eats Azuma's bread in competitions and such. But besides that, he's got this side that shows that he's concerned for others despite maybe being somewhat rude occasionally and such. I kind of can't help but like that part of him (the concerned for others part, not the rude part).
My Top 3 from Kingdom Hearts
1. Demyx - He's an awesome musician, and he fights with a sitar, which I thought was epic. I love both his sort of klutzy and cute side, as well as the monotone side he uses right before he fights Sora. I guess I'm a fangirl of him. And now I know I'm a lot like him! (see bottom section of profile for details)
2. Zexion and Namine - I can't choose between these two for second place, so they both get it. Namine is so awesome, sticking up for her friends and helping Sora and Riku with their fight against Organization XIII. I also love the fact that she can manipulate memories and is an excellent artist. Zexion, on the other hand...I love the fact that he uses a lexicon to fight people, and that he can use illusions to fool and manipulate people (such as Riku, etc). I also love the fact that people actually pair him with Demyx :)
3. Axel, Xion and Roxas - Who can't love this trio of friends that hang out at Twilight Town and eat sea-salt ice cream? It's so awesome to see them stick up for each other, and even when Xion 'dies' for Roxas' sake and Roxas ran away from the Organization afterwards, Axel still hung onto those memories of all of them hanging out together and stuff.
My Top 3 from Last Story
1. Sir Therius and Yurick- I can't decide which one I liked the best out of the both of them...but I am a total fangirl for the both of them because Sir Therius has this discipline thing instilled in him, and I admire him for that, as well as being so brave to still fight, even when outnumbered or even if he might lose. As for Yurick, he's kind of like me in some way-a little anti-social and serious and stuff. And his backstory was just so awesome, too-what's not to like about him?
2. Mirania, Ariela and Zesha-Who doesn't like Mirania, especially if she's the only healer? And she's a lot like Kuroyanagi from Yakitate! Japan when she's able to eat 214 muffins in one sitting! XD That was a quirk I wasn't expecting from such a calm character like her ("It looks like a giant muffin!"-she said this when fighting a certain type of monster in the game for the first time). As for Ariela, despite being a minor character and all, she was really nice to everybody and I couldn't help but smile whenever the characters were in conversation with her. For Zesha...whoa. I didn't like him at first, but when Zepha died and Zangurak died-I felt really bad for him, because then he's forced to deal with the deaths of his brother and his king, as well as being forced to most likely take over as the ruler of the Gurak Continent and rebuild everything. It was so clear that he had such a close connection to his brother-and that's what I admire him for.
3. General Asthar, Syrenne, and Lowell- General Asthar is like a really awesome dad-he can be stern when he needs to, but he can be fun to be around, too! The advice and help he gave to Zael, as well as the guidance he gave to his pupil Therius really made me admire him for being a kind of role model for them. As for Syrenne and Lowell, you really can't help but love them. They're kind of funny when together-it's like they're a couple that tells each other "I hate you" when deep down inside, they totally love each other. And when Lowell sacrificed himself for Syrenne when Zesha tried to kill her-that is a clear example of their love for each other.
My Top 3 from Rune Factory
1. Forte, Margaret, Dylas, and Vishnal-All four of these guys are number one on my list because they're all so interesting. Forte was definitely the perfect model of a knight-I'm sure even Therius from the Last Story would be jealous-and her interest in sweets, as well as her fear of ghosts, made her a bit more loveable as well as her protectiveness towards her brother Kiel. Margaret-well, she's the musician, so that made me instantly like her for that, as well as being so upbeat about almost everything. Dylas is practically the tsundere-tough on the outside, but sweet on the inside. Not to mention that he's also (in my opinion) extremely cute whenever he blushes, and that he LOVES sashimi... As for Vishnal, whenever he does the wake-up call in the morning, he's very sweet and friendly-hence why I like him, as well as his determination to become a super-awesome butler.
2. Doug, Clorica and Amber-These three were really awesome in their own unique aspects. I felt bad for Doug when I found out his backstory (I mean, his whole village got destroyed-a big ouch..), Clorica's narcolepsy was an interesting touch on her personality, and Amber-she's so darn cute and nice and everything that it makes me want to give her a big hug. XD
3. Frey/Lest and Barret-Ah, Frey/Lest, the main character-well, I thought it was interesting of what sort of responses could use whenever there were interactions with the other characters, especially when it was between Lest/Frey and Ventuswill. Barret was also cool because of the braid he wears, being so knowledgable in weapons and stuff, and just acting like the cool guy most of the time. I thought he was pretty awesome in his own way.
More lists of favourite characters will appear sometime soon.
Pairings I like
LinkxZelda (Legend of Zelda)
Zemyx (Kingdom Hearts)
NaminexRoxas (Kingdom Hearts)
SoraxKairixRiku (Kingdom Hearts)
AkuDemy (Kingdom Hearts)
LarxenexDemyx (Kingdom Hearts)
MarluxiaxLarxene (Kingdom Hearts)
AxelxXion (Kingdom Hearts)
CassandraxJizabel (Godchild/Count Cain)
CassandraxCassian (Godchild/Count Cain)
CassianxJizabel (Godchild/Count Cain)
CassandraxJizabelxCassian (Godchild/Count Cain)
RiffxCain (Godchild/Count Cain)
Meister KirisakixRyou Kuroyanagi (Yakitate! Japan)
Meister Kirisaki and Tsukino Azusagawa (Yakitate! Japan) (will use this as a onesided pairing, though...)
Meister KirisakixMonica (Yakitate! Japan) (again, this will be completely onesided, as Monica obviously belongs with Kai Suwabara...)
TsukinoxAzuma (Yakitate! Japan)
KanmurixAzuma (Yakitate! Japan)
KanmurixMizuno (Yakitate! Japan)
MoniKai (Yakitate! Japan)
KawaSuwa, aka KawachixSuwabara (Yakitate! Japan)
LucarioxMewtwo (could be Super Smash bros or Pokemon)
IkexPalutena (Super Smash Bros)
SamusxMewtwo (Super Smash Bros)
JigglypuffxKirby (Super Smash bros)
IngusxLuneth (Final Fantasy III)
RefiaxArc (Final Fantasy III)
RefiaxDesch (Final Fantasy III)
IngusxRefia (Final Fantasy III)
LunethxRefia (Final Fantasy III)
ZaelxCallista (Last Story)
MiraniaxYurick (Last Story)
TheriusxYurick (Last Story)
SyrennexLowell (Last Story)
SyrennexTherius (Last Story)
DylasxDoug (Rune Factory)
FreyxVishnal (Rune Factory)
FreyxDylas (Rune Factory)
Pairings I may have possibly invented and will use in my fanfiction sometimes
Meister KirisakixCassandra Gladstone (Yakitate! Japan and Godchild/Count Cain, respectively) - I can't help but think those two actually look good together and besides, they do have similar magic/psychic abilities in a way. Also, the two have this gentlemanly, elegant side...and in the shadows, they have this more malicious, darker side seen by few.
Meister KirisakixAlice (Yakitate! Japan and Godchild/Count Cain) - ...I felt bad for Alice in the 'Mad Tea Party' part of Godchild, after Cain dumps her after succesfully seducing and protecting her from the White Rabbit/Mad March Hare murderer. And Meister is such a gentleman and I know that he would definitely, most definitely treat her right, even if they don't completely love each other. It's one of those friendshippy-types of romance.
MarluxiaxCassandra (Kingdom Hearts and Godchild/Count Cain) - I probably won't use this pairing as much as the first one. The reason I have this pairing? Well...the two both plotted to overthrow their boss, and they both failed. And besides, the two look pretty menacing yet interesting together. I can imagine the two definitely plotting together to overthrow both Alexis Hargreaves and Xenmas!
Meister KirisakixLarxene (Yakitate! Japan and Kingdom Hearts) -I kind of just thought of it once. The two look kind of cute together. They're probably the type of couple that wouldn't seem like they could get along at first, but eventually become attracted to each other.
MoonxJustice (Count Cain: Godchild) -Am I the only one who thinks this pairing might work? Sure, their personalities might clash, but...I think it could work, somehow.
CassandraxMeridianna (Count Cain: Godchild) -I kind of created this in my fanfic 'That's How a Carnival Grows.' I know they never met in the manga, but I feel like there are situations in which those two could be put together. The situation in the first oneshot in 'That's How a Carnival Grows' is one of them.
CassandraxCain (Count Cain: Godchild) -This will obviously be onesided on Cassandra's part. But he did seem to like Cain a little bit, you have to admit-even if Cain did expose his plan later on in the Castrato arc. Cassandra does like beautiful men, after all...
CassandraxWhite Owl (Count Cain: Godchild) -In reality, they will never get along. In fanfiction, one could probably put them together as a constantly-annoyed-with-each-other-but-still-love-each-other couple.
CassandraxMoon/Ida (Count Cain: Godchild) -I doubt they would have gotten along in reality, but like CassandraxMeridianna, I also feel that there are situations that can be created for them to bond with each other. This will come up eventually in an upcoming fic of mine, and I hope I can execute it well.
IngusxMeister Kirisaki (Final Fantasy I-IV; specifically, Final Fantasy III, and Yakitate! Japan) - ...They look cute together, especially when I genderbend Meister. Enough said.
Princess SaraxWhite Owl (Final Fantasy I-IV; specifically, Final Fantasy III, and Count Cain: Godchild) -This one was also put together because they look cute together...
GakupoxTed (Vocaloid)-...For some reason, I think they would look good (and especially sound good) together. I don't know why, I just do. Hm, perhaps I should write a fic with those two involved sometime...
MiraniaxTherius (Last Story) -both were connected to General Asthar in some way (Therius was Asthar's pupil while Mirania helped Asthar investigate the decaying of the land), so they must have talked with each other sometime before Mirania told Therius the truth about Asthar's death. I think the two would be really sweet if they were together.
MiraniaxZesha (Last Story) -Oh, crap...I never thought I would think of this, honestly. I think that Mirania would have enough sympathy towards Zesha, though-she knows what it's like to lose someone close (the Forest Guardian who took care of her in childhood in her case), and I think she would probably be the only human that Zesha would eventually warm up to, if he ever encountered her again.
CalistaxZesha (Last Story)- I did not intend to pair these two in the beginning. But...if they had a chance to bond, I think these two would have possibly gotten along...because they care so much for their own people and they're determined to give the people what is right-justice for Zesha's race, the Gurak, and for the humans to live a more peaceful life for Callista. In the beginning, they might clash, but I think they could possibly bond...
ZeshaxZepha (Last Story)- I feel like they're just a little too close to each other to be regarded as brothers at times...but maybe it's just my perspective...XD
Meister KirisakixAriela (Yakitate! Japan and Last Story)- Meister would just be so good to her, and Ariela's a sweet person, too! Sure, height difference (and age difference too, probably) is a minor issue, but I'm sure that won't get in the way of them liking each other.
Meister KirisakixTherius (Yakitate! Japan and Last Story)- I just thought they looked good together. And who doesn't like seeing sophisticated guys kiss each other once in a while? XD
DylasxAmber (Rune Factory)-I thought they would be cute together! As former Guardians, I'm sure they're probably looking for some friends (Or at Amber is, if not Dylas...) I think it would be more brotherly/sisterly-like, though, because it looks pretty obvious that Amber's definitely a bit younger than Dylas...
DylasxMargaret (Rune Factory)-Well, they live and work at the same place. They ought to have gotten along somehow, though it seems that there are occasional disagreements between them (with Dylas saying that Margaret's music made him sleepy and such...). I still think it's possible to pair them together, though-it would be interesting to see how it works out between them.
MargaretxFrey (Rune Factory)-I thought they were cute together as just friends at first, but when they started getting closer... XD Aagh, they're so cute together! Margaret and Frey share all these awkward cute moments together and I really can't help but ship them in my head!
FortexFrey (Rune Factory)-I was seriously shipping this in my mind when I first started playing Rune Factory 4. Forte's so kind and helpful and such, and I really couldn't help but think that they looked absolutely cute together..(sigh) Too bad it's impossible to pair people of the same gender together in the game...
FortexTherius (Rune Factory and Last Story)-Well...they're both knights! And with Therius ranting about the meaning of being a true knight, I think he could probably learn a few things from Forte about that. And as for Forte, maybe Therius can help her get over her fear of ghosts! Both seem to be the type to be oblivious to love, even if it hit them in the face, so it would be interesting if they ended up together...
Which Organization 13 member are you most like?
(x)You like brain games.
(x)You were betrayed by someone.
(x)You think ninjas are cool.
Oh, dear...I'm glad I'm definitely a lot like Demyx, but MARLUXIA!? (insert horrified face here) I'm not sure if I should be worried by that part or not...
86 Hogwarts Rules:
So...that's it about me for now. I hope you enjoy my fics!
Unsafe External Link