Poll: Does the Story: Angelia Jasmine Adventurer of the West have to end with the fight and an epilogue, or do I continue? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Spirit, and Harry Potter.
Welcome to my account!
I'm still in School, but if everything turns out alright, I'll graduate in 2013. Maybe. I think. I hope... hehe...
The story that I'm writing is a Spirit Story.
A little bit about my OC:
Name: Angelia Jasmine (AJ, and no, she isn't based on me, my real name isn't AJ :D)
If you don't like these looks, you can just picture her like you want her to look, no problem.
I'm not sure if I'm gonna post other stories. I am writing another fiction about the Hunger Games and have a couple of Chapters finished, but I think that I'll wait it out. I have to finish Angelia Jasmine, Adventurer of the West first.
PM me with your suggestions on one-shots!! Seriously, I'll do ANY pairing, as long as it's no M-Rating ;) This counts for my Spirit Story, duh :p You can put it in a review, but PM would be easier xD Thanks!
Here are some funny quotes that I stumbled on while surfing the web:
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
3. We have to do the impossible, but it is possible.
4. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do 'practice' ?
5. I f we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
6. I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me.
7. A bald spot is like a lie, the bigger it gets the harder it is to cover it up.
8. Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.
9. What animal can jump higher than a house? Any animal that can jump at all, because houses can't jump.
10. Whoever said great things come in small packages hasn't seen my big screen TV.
11. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
12. Rudeness top moment: to scare an ostrich on an asphalt street.
13. When I first saw Batman, I was expecting to see a baseball movie.
14. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
15. Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
16. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
17. It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.
18. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
19. The only English words I saw in Japan were Sony and Mitsubishi.
20. What's the best excuse to ask the girl you like for her photo? Tell her you're collecting all the Pokemon's.
21. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
22. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
23. What do you call a dog with no legs?
24. Who are you and how did you get in here? Frank: I'm a locksmith. And... I'm a locksmith...
25. What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
26. I always try to cheer myself up by singing when I get sad. Most of the time, it turns out that my voice is worse than my problems.
I've received great reviews, alerts, favorites and PMs on my stories so I would really like to thank those people! Thank you People :p
Unsafe External Link