Author has written 11 stories for Vocaloid, and Shugo Chara!.
S'up. ( ・ω・)ノ
What up, bros?
Does anyone else wonder why Len dies so much?
NO STAHP AND SCROLL DOWN.
Hi! My former username was originally CornIsMyName2012 but I decided to start anew. Fresh start. Faster update (hopefully). Better writing. And more promises that might be kept. Since this is a new start, please treat me as a new author! (Even though I already have my other stories, lol.)
Name: It's a secret! ;) But, please, call me Corn or Coreeny. (๑・ω-) Actually you can call me maybe! /shot. Or YFF, if you want to be formal.
Age: What kind of effect does that do to anything?!
Gender: Barely a Female. TT 3 TT
Nationality: I'm Filipino but I live in Ireland! uvu
Like: CORN ON A COB, booksx5, my iPad, reading, drawing, watching/reading anime and manga, Fanfiction, dogs, corn beef, ice-cream, my friends, singing, VOCALOID, my pillow, GTA, Minecraft, My PSP, My DSI, Rapping Dawgs, my bed, yogurt, pizza(!), everything milatary, weapons, Mario Games, Pokémon, Thor,
Dislike: Eggplant, embarrassing moments in live T.V., spiders, someone else eating MY CORN, novels that you think are good but end up being suck-ish, horror films, butterflies, dresses, Monday mornings, school, certain people, very weird clowns, some random sludge that I found beside a sewer, very strong perfumes (they kill my nose),
I am very religious. I am a member of Iglesia Ni Cristo / The Church of Christ.
I never really liked main pairings/couples. I'm weird aren't I? I usually like side couples don't expect me to be a major Amuto (AmuxIkuto, Shugo Chara) fan. I prefer RimaxNagihiko or YayaxKairi. I DON'T hate Amuto, it's just that I never had more than friendly feelings for main pairings. *I just used couples in Shugo Chara as an example. Please don't take it seriously.*
CURRENT ADDICTION: (yet again) microwaveable foods
I like most VOCALOID songs because all of them are so amazing! *squeal* I usually change my favourite song every week so I don't exactly have a total fave. So much songs! /shot.
ALGEBRA, SCREW YOU.
WHERE I'VE BEEN: SCHOOL.
USELESS STUFF: I, honestly, will never understand why we need algebra in the future. I mean, if it's, unfortunately, somehow involved in your field of work, then yeah, probably. But, if I became a fire-eater, algebra would've just been a waste of time. :/
BUHKS: Recently, I finished we were liars by author-whose-name-i-forgot, and it was so EMOTIONAL. I mean, there are some negative reviews surrounding the style of writing, but the emotional content sent me bawling my eyes out. The last time I cried that much was when I watched Hal. *begins to cry just at the thought of the book* I, also, FINALLY finished Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone! I've been reading that book for over year, so congratulate me. It was totes nice. :3 (Draco is forever bae. >:3)
MooSIC: I recently got into The Ark, whose debut song made me tear up. (APRIL IS THE MOTH OF TEARS) Anyway, I really love their ability to rock a hardcore style, but could also pull off sweet and bubbly. (MINJU AND YUNA ARE BAES TBH)
WEBTOONS & MANGAS: I HAVEN'T BEEN READING ANY STRAIGHT MANGAS (mostly yaoi) OKAY SO, have a Hapi Mari suggestion. Honestly, I don't remember a lot about this manga aside from the fact that the main characters start off hating each other and eventually fall in love. Y'know, typical shoujo manga plot. Webtoon-wise: I haven't read any new Webtoons, but hey, I'mma recommend Untouchable because it's getting hella cute and I want y'all to choke on its fluffiness.
I wish, I wish, with all my heart, for Frozen fanatics to let go of Let it Go. (srsly it's been like two years.)
KPOP / Korean Bands / Korean Artists / Duos /Sub Units
Ones that I listen to:
MBLAQ , CNBLUE, B1A4, Shinee, Park Jung Min, Leessang, Big Bang, Younique, EXO, Infinite, Ailee, JIN, B.A.P, NU'EST, SNSD, Orange Caramel, Afterschool, 2Ne1, VIXX, Akdong Musician, Infinite H & F, K.Will, GOT7, JJ Project, Girl's Day, Boyfriend, Royal Pirates, 2PM, MYNAME, f(x), BTS, HISTORY, U-KISS, Beast, Alphabat, BTOB, A.KOR, Sunmi, Topp Dogg, Block B, Red Velvet, Purfle, Kiss&Cry, Super Junior, Hyuna, Teen Top, Winner, MAMAMOO, Sistar, iKon, Hi SUHYUN, NASTY NASTY, Song Ji Eun, miss A, Kara, Laboum, Soyu, 2YOON, 9Muses, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute, Double Trouble, Primary, Davichi, Bumkey, Ga-In, Lee Hyori, Secret, HA:TFELT, BoA, Super Junior-M, Zhoumi, TVXQ, Crayon Pop, FT ISLAND, 15&, Speed, EXID
Ones that I know of / plan on listening to soon:
DGNA/The Boss, Tasty, 2AM, Big Star, Monstar, LC9, 100%, LUNAFLY, SS501, C-Clown, MIB, ZE:A, Seventeen, Untouchable, M.Pire, HALO, AJAX, LEDApple, B.E.G, Two X, Pro C, Fiestar, Tiny G, 5Dolls, APINK, G-Friend, Bestie,
Fave Naruto Couples!
ShikaxTema, NaruxHina, SakuxKaka, InoxKank, InoxGaara, InoxKiba, NejixTen, SasuSaku
Fave Vocaloid Couples! (Only a fraction though...)
LenxRin, OlixRin, MikuxMikuo, MikuxKaito, GakuxLuka, RinxMikuo, NeruxDell, NeruxMikuo, TetoxOliver, KaitoxRin, MikixPiko, MeikoxKaito, RinxPiko, LukaxKaito, LenxKaito (Shuush about this), KaitoxLuka, YuumaxGumi, YuumaxYukari, IAxMikuo, HakuxMeito, TetoxTed, LilyxKiyoteru, MeikoxKiyoteru, IAxYohioloid, MikuxRin, GumixRin, GumoxRin, MikixKaito, LilyxLuka, RintoxLenka, LenkaxLuki, GumoxKaiko, KiyoteruxYukari, IAxYukari, OliverxLen, OliverxYuki, LenxPiko, Mikuo and other Vocaloid guys... Len and other vocaloid guys... Shhhhhhh.
Honestly, I don't mind any other pairing you throw at me, but keep in mind; I WILL BECOME ATTACHED TO ANY COUPLE OUT THERE THAT HAS A CUTE STORY OR A FANART OR ANYTHING THAT IS LOVEABLE, JUST SAYIN'.
Fave Shugo Chara Couples! (Not in Order)
AmuxIkuto, RimaxNagihiko (I Love This Couple!), UtauxKukai, YayaxKairi, AmuxKairi, AmuxKukai (More of a big brother relationship, really), YayaxKukai, AmuxTadase, KusukusuxMusashi ( You know the type of Embarrasses-you-but-makes-you-laugh- relationship), MikixYoru, MikixKiseki, RanxKiseki (Maybe Ran can teach him to be less bossy?), SuxDaichi, RhythmxTemari, YuxYukari
KEEP CALM AND EAT CORN!
Fave Toradora Couples! (Not in order)
Ryuuji and Taiga (So Cute!)
Ami and Kitamura
Minori and Kitamura (Somehow I like this pairing)
Fave Fairytail Couples! It's never in order.
Lucy and Natsu; Lucy and Gray; Jellal and Erza; Levy and Gajeel; Alzack and Bisca (They're already married, mission complete); Carla and Happy (Cute!); Juvia and Gray; Juvia and Lyon; Sherry and Lyon; Evergreen and Elfman; Mirajane and Laxus; Lucy and Sting; Kinana and Cobra
I LURV CORN. ( * ω * )
50 (Useless) Facts Aout Me
1. You can spell CORN in my real name! Coincidence? I think not.
2. I'm an only child, though, I have the same experience as a mother of five.
3. I hate awkward situations so I'll be desperately friendly with you because I like new people! Plus, I don't bite! :3
4. I'm an author who'll happily set out of her comfort zone, even if it's stupid. I'll be writing for every genre and pairing. Just wait and see, world.
5. I watch a lot of Running Man.
6. If you ever have trouble trying to guess what I look like—do not fear—just imagine a yellow bunny eating corn!
7. I used to have a ton of guy friends until Canada stole them from me or we have stopped talking. I'm like a guy when I talk to a guy. Never read my conversations with a boy. Please.
8. I read dictionaries/thesauruses when I'm bored. Especially in school. My classmates facepalm sometimes.
9. I have a new addiction every month, or possibly, every week.
10. I do not have a first language. Long story.
11. I am afraid of moths and butterflies. They're beautiful, though.
12. I am neutral with Yaoi/Yuri pairings. I'll become overly attached to them when the time comes for me to write about a certain Yaoi/Yuri pairing.
13. I go on MemeCenter, Tumblr, YouTube and Facebook (occasionally) for the stupidest of reasons.
14. I tend to ramble. Beware, friends.
15. I really want a seesaw.
16. When I am in a strange sort of mood, I'd start singing about a word my friend had said. Then I'll keep singing—off-key—until I forget the melody.
17. Though I am like a guy, I have to wear a skirt or a dress two times a week for church.
18. I have a strong voice, therefore I am in my church choir, even though I find my voice slightly deep and sassy.
19. I have a bad memory. Things stick in my head if I want to remember things. But other stuff...it disappears instantly.
20. In my school, I remember everyone's appearances, not their names.
21. I will be competitive when you provoke me.
22. I lack patience. Whoops.
23. I am a weirdo. Let's face it: Weird is the new normal.
24. I ship RinxLen pretty hard. But I am open to any other shiiiiiippppps.
25. My type of guy is not based on looks, but, about the amount of genuine laughs I've shared with him. And if he has a seesaw, that's a plus too.
26. I prefer to have short hair. It's easier to handle, but my friends prefer my previous length.
27. Song Ji Hyo is my favourite actress!
28. I can survive a horror movie. Afterwards, I WILL be scarred for a month.
29. I have watched Never Say Never.
30. Butterflies freak me out more than other insect or animal in the world.
31. Fictional men and Korean celebrities appeal more to me. (I'm in too deep.)
32. Since I was young, I always wanted to camp in a cemetery.
33. I always swap my dream job.
34. When I found out how to use a comma, I used it like there was no tomorrow.
35. I excel in most of my subjects. I detest a few.
36. I've read all my books at least five times now.
37. My mom dreads the days I ask her to buy me a book.
38. I've been in need of a belt since 2009.
39. I can lie with ease.
40. I cannot sleep without a lamp on.
41. I've always wanted a dog, and that wish will not be granted anytime soon.
42. Choosing a gif for my phone's wallpaper is like choosing my favourite KPOP band. It's impossible.
43. I am called various things: witty, sarcastic, blunt, jolly, like a toddler, weenie, old man, Bernardo and more. That was barely a fraction of nicknames I have received.
44. Bernardo is a handsome name.
45. I am more confident around my friends.
46. I work as an amateur therapist for a bunch of people.
47. I remember Korean celebrity names faster than anything school-related.
48. I, apparently, make hilarious impressions.
49. I have my own set of minions.
50. I am a Sagittarius.
There is more, buuuuut, this is 50 and no more. You might die if I did continue. OTL
Fave Vocaloid Producers and Illustrators!
Akuno-P, Hitoshizuku-P, Suzunosuke, Hachi, Ryu, Lamaze-P, iroha(sasaki), Yama, Dixie Flatline, wowaka, Tama, Nem, HoneyWorks, Last Note, 150-P, Giga-P, Oster Project, Sele-P
I am pretty sure that there is more but right now, I'm too lazy to write.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture. (Depends.)
Sad movies suck. (Sometimes.)
You own/ed a X-Box. (Does using you friend's count? I mean, like always.)
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS1, 2 or 3 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Dark green, black, dark blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop. (For food. And seasaws.)
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall. (That's where the food and the games are.)
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars. (Never watched it...)
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (Source: MOM)
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/eau de cologne. (I like smelling myself :3)
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
Hey, at least I'm not wannabe fish.
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you! (Remember to erase bold marks and different notes from previous person)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out. (Yeahhhh, I'm dumb...)
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails. (I was bored and my mom was taking forever, literally forever, in the kitchen so yah...)
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it. (The chair was pretty old and my friend decided to sit on me too. -_-;)
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking (Yes, I did, with my friends.. BFFs: LAWL Me: -,- It ain't funny.)
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking. (It was extremely embarrassing because I was talking to my teacher. -_-;)
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people blonde highlights are going to your head.
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush himself. (Yes! I was so flustered and red faced, but to be honest, I was staring at him then I drifted into a daze. He was staring at me like 'like what you see?'. Looking back now, I hate myself for liking him the first place.)
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 minutes then realised it was in your hand. (It was...horrible. Absolutely horrible. I was at my friend's house and I was freaking out because I couldn't find my phone. I kept yelling at my friend to do an all out search for it when she finally calmed me down and told me it was in my hand.)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull. (OMG, I do that every time I'm in a new place!)
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push. (Yup. The same answer as Number 9.)
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion.
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else. (In a game of dodgeball at school, I was trying to dramatically do a super swing but ended up getting one of my teammates out. They yelled at me afterwards. T,T)
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs. (After coming home from church, I raced up the stairs because I craved my bed, and fell in the middle of my stairs! Luckily I caught the handle bar or else I would've gotten a swollen nose. My mom made me walk up the remaining steps.)
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave.
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair. (...yes. It's sad yet true. And it's happened more than once! Now my hair is short and I do not have to worry about flying gum!)
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble (Yuppery. My friend was teaching me how to blow a bubble in my car when I spat it out onto my dad's windshield! _;)
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it. (My friend was all like "Dude, this shirt was new!")
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard.
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name. (I was being chased by my classmate and I called a nearby friend of mine, accidentally calling them one of my best friend's name, so they didn't help me because they thought I was asking someone else.)
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot.
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on. (I was messing with my friends and I put a sticker, that was originally on a banana, onto my head. We had to leave the shop and I wore the sticker proudly for the whole day, my lovely friends not saying a single word about it.)
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have ran into a closed door. (My friend was telling me this interesting story about some new planet and I walked straight into the door of a shop.)
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else.
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.
26. It has taken you longer than 5 minutes to get a joke. (Once I heard this joke from my friend and it took me MORE THAN A DAY to completely understand it.)
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer. (When I was little, my mom was drying my hair but then she had to answer a phone call. It was a bad idea to leave me with the blow dryer because, me: the girl who craved to become independent, decided to try and dry my hair by myself. /surprise surprise/ It got stuck. It was so serious that my mom had to cut off some of my hair. :'O)
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan. (I'm getting my hair stuck in every thing that involves wind.)
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk. (Indulged into a conversation with my gals and WHOOP! I was on the ground.)
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock. (Every one of my classmates gasped because they thought I was a perfect girl who did everything perfectly and flawlessly. Little did they know...)
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it. (I was like, "Cool story bro." After stepping on gum, "Oh holy crap—! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEEEEE????)
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else. (I was reading this novel at the supermarket and I thought I was following my mom. My mother had this bad habit of leaving me even though I tell her to stay at a specific area where I can find her. So I was like "Mama, I need to borrow some money because I—WHO IN THE NAME OF CHEESECAKES ARE YOU?! AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MOM?!" It was hard to explain things afterwards...)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in. (Yes, but I forgot what...)
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard. (I WAS TIRED AND CRANKY, DON'T JUDGE ME.)
39. Walked into a pole. (*sigh* It happens to me regularly - and my friends, might I add.)
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident. (I played this game with my friend where we had to swap shoes, and it had to be different colours. When I was leaving, I ran off with my friend's shoe. Luckily she caught up and told me I was kidnapping her ballerina flat. Luckily.)
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house. (Ahahaha...yeah. That wasn't a very good day for me...)
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small. (I knew it was small but not TOO SMALL. So I tried it on and BAM! And then it took an eternity of pulling the dang ring off my finger.)
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it. (I went to the toilet, but, I swear, it wasn't my toilet paper. I ran out, stepping on this random dirty tissue subconsciously, and into public eye.)
45. Went to go to do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what it was that you were going to do. (My friend was telling me to get her phone charger up in her room, and I was in the middle of something plus I was in a mini daze. So when I got there, I completely forgot what I was doing and went back down. I got scolded by my friend and she went and did it herself O")
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it. (...yes. It was even a guy's drink. UGGGH. *crawls to emo corner* regrets were maaaaadee.)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up. (It was a busy day and I wanted to relax so I prepared popcorn and a movie then when I needed to pause the movie, THE FRICKIN REMOTE FALLS OVER. I was just waving my hand in the air because I was too lazy to get up and get it. Somehow I, being lazy 'n stuff, fell over and face first met the wooden tiles! XD)
48. Have poked yourself in the eye. (I don't know why but I was stroking my eyelid when I forgot to blink then poked my eye. =D)
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on. (When I was a child! My mom found it cute and actually told her friends. -_-")
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test. (Okay, so, some years ago, there was this test on Fridays and usually I'd research the answer/study on Thursdays. (Lack of motivation, I'm sure you can tell now WHy I'm such a lazy butt.) But then I FORGOT. (I think it was from Pokémon... 'OTL) I begged my friend to give me some answers, I begged the smartest kid in class, I even lied to my teacher! Aha. Yeah...what if somehow finds out and tells my 6th class teacher?! TWT;)
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil. (It was an accident, plus I wasn't even thinking. Not intentional, I swear. I lurv living and (especially) food. Anyways, I'm pretty sure when you die, you never eat again! : - ;)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realising. (I was singing my heart out to KanzentaiCell's version of PONPONPON and when I heard the verse rewind, I was extremely embarrassed even though, thank the chocos, no one heard me.)
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was. (...yah. My teacher was like "blah, blah, blah, what is the answer to question 18?" Question: 52389 divided by 6 or something. Answer: 8,000 something. Me: "2!!!!!")
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were. (We were staying stuff in Irish and the vice principal asked me how old I was and I literally had my birthday like a few days ago so I was like: Tá mé _ mbliana d'aois! And all my friends were slamming their heads on the wall.)
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on.
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day. (TT TT Lives not faaair.)
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it. (It was at a sleepover. My friend was charging her phone and she has this phone charger that is REALLY LONG and she told everyone to watch out for it...but then I didn't. ; ;)
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny. (There is this guy in my class who makes jokes but no one really laughs at them and one time he said a pretty funny joke, and I laughed. I laughed so hard I fell on the ground with laughter. My classmates were like 'WTH'? It was soooooo not funny.' I just think my humour is way to advanced for them.)
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa.
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it. (Friends: OMG, you are wrooong. Me: Can you not.)
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence. (MORE THAN ONCE, actually. My friend refused to stay focused on our conversation so I had to keep repeating whatever I said. It was so tedious.)
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person. (MY BAD...I HAVE A REALLY BAD SENSE OF HUMOUR, ANYWAYz...)
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side. (I came home late, and I was really tired—like about to pass out tired—and I still had homework to do. So, I began doing a very, very, very detailed worksheet about some complicated stuff then I was getting ready to go to bed when I glanced at the worksheet that fell on the floor, and I SCREAMED. ; - ;)
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions. (I had absolutely no idea there were even instructions included, seriously. It was a pretty straightforward assignment, but we had to draw a diagram, and I just died in the inside.)
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong. (Before, I thought sadist was pronounced as sad-ist, not sae-dist. So I had this continuous argument with a friend about how it was pronounced, and eventually she won by asking numerous people and they all said it as the fancy-schmancy sae-dist.)
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it. (It was a bookmark that I had to bring to school so I can mark one of the textbooks or something, then it disappeared. Either it slipped under my bed, or my mom took it and threw it away. ; 3 ;)
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out. (In my defence, the ice just HULK-SMASHED into the juice, I'm not even lying. Ice is out to get me.)
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught. (I lied about this answer on a question to my lazy classmate, then she asked me to repeat it because she didn't hear. Of course, I forgot my little lie and she caught me red-handed. In the end, I helped her figure it out. =D)
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face. (While on our school tour, we went to this sports centre, and we went to the swimming pool. I was in the...third(?) group and I was with some of my good friends. In the pool, my goggles got foggy, SO, I pulled them away to rub the lens, but, instead, I let go, and the whole thing slapped me right in the eyeballs and I flipped backwards into the pool. TT TT)
73. Ran into a door jam. (It's called vertical planking, mind you.)
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid. (I remember, not too long ago, I was arguing with my classmate. She said she was 'smart' and then I started listing off her slip-ups. While I was proving how 'smart' I was, I accidentally BIT MY ICE-CREAM. /Btw we were eating ice-cream too so.../)
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it. (My friend and I were hiding from some seekers—btw we were playing Hide & Seek, SPOILER—and I told her to lookout in case they went past. I had to fix my position because her legs were sticking out. I got impatient (and angry) and I decided to leave our hiding spot for a split second to stretch my legs. (We were squashed behind a pile of boxes.) While I was exiting the cramped place, one of the seekers walked in and caught me and her. ; - ;)
76. Have purposely licked playground sand.
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band. (BACK WHEN I WAS, LIKE, NINE.)
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't. (I drank too much milk! *sobs*)
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people. (Yeah... I scared an underclassman and they actually wanted to bring me to a teacher for 'help'.)
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out. (During a group project, one of the members decided to use me as a tape holder, so he stuck tape on my arm and when he wasn't looking, I pulled it off and was DISAPPOINTED to find no hair. :'/)
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off. (It was the same guy in Question 80. Besides, he had little to no hair, so it had no effect anyway. /And for some reason I was disappointed/)
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again. (I was really upset that there was some blood, but I had nowhere else to put it, so I just dealt with the pain.)
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about. (Gosh, I did that with my co-worker, and whenever that person would pass us, we'd call out to each other, "Mr. Giggles is here!!!!" We were so obvious.)
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair. (I FORGAVE THAT BRUSH HE WAS RECOVERING FROM A HEARTACHE AT THAT TIME.)
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone. (Poor waiter... HE WAS JUST AN INNOCENT GUY IN MCDONALD'S AND HE GOT A STRAW-WRAPPER TO THE FACE... TTTT)
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people. (ONCE. Back when I was like a toddler and I hated the soup at this restaurant, so I threw my spoon—along with some sticky stuff—at the guy who served it to me. I FEEL SO BAD BECAUSE HE GENUINELY FORGAVE ME AND I STILL THREW A TANTRUM.)
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria. (This was at a guy who called my friend 'cupcake'.)
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it. (I was trying to sound like Darth Vader, but when I tried to remove it, the cup LITERALLY GLUED ITSELF ON MY FACE.)
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil. (Rock and Roll, 21st Century, noobs.)
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them. (Yes. THEY EVEN STARRED IN A PLAY WITH MY CLASSMATE'S FINGERS. THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY TO HOLLYWOOD RIGHT NOW.)
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper. (Yeah, it was my Mother and Father who I wrapped up in toilet paper, btw. SWAHG.)
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours. (It was my friend's so I was totally cool about it, and so was she.)
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story (Alright, okay, so I had this pretty decent ghost story in my head and I was telling it to my friends at a sleepover. We were getting to the good parts (aka SCARY PARTS) when an older sister of my friend walked in, asked for a brush, and when she left, I forgot what I was about to say, so all my friends yelled at me because the story was getting good. OQ)
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before. (Usually, OTHER people would spell my name wrong. I was trying to teach one of my classmates to write it correctly but it wouldn't get through to him!! I got so frustrated that I kept writing my name all over the page but then I realised, no wonder he wasn't learning—I'VE BEEN WRITING IT INCORRECTLY FOR THE PAST HOUR!!)
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class. (It was weird and wacky because all I knew was 'Hello', 'Boobs', 'Boobless', 'So' and 'Boobies'. BASICALLY IT WASNT EVEN A PROPER CONVERSATION.)
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
Bye!!1 ( ・ω・)ノ