Author has written 94 stories for Avengers, Captain America, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Doctor Who, Selection Trilogy, Kiera Cass, How to Get Away with Murder, Lunar Chronicles, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Cloak & Dagger, Riverdale, Orange Is the New Black, Lorien Legacies, Beauty and the Beast, Wandavision, Fault in Our Stars, Umbrella Academy, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Tangled, Legacies, Dark Artifices, Saga, Frozen, Grown-ish, Barbie, Totally Spies, Misc. Books, Black Widow, Girl Who Could Fly, Victoria Forester, and Gilmore Girls.
goodreads - kthornette
1) I made this username when I was 12 and I'm never changing it.
2) I accept story ideas and, yes, you will get credit for the idea.
2.1) I'm never writing raw smut. go somewhere else for that. quarantine bangs (below) is the closest you're getting and even that's pretty far for what I'm willing to publish.
2.2) preferred genres: romcoms, mysteries, comedy, and angst, but I'm down to writing mostly anything.
2.3) you'll likely end up waiting a while for your idea to be written (but I promise it'd be worth it).
2.4) no, I won't write a story you want to publish yourself; write it by yourself (someone's asked me before). I also don't co-write stories. I'm available to beta (check below).
3) my pm box is open to you for various reasons: chatting, ranting, helping, literally anything and everything.
4) I don't respond to reviews that often so thank you in advance for reviewing, following or favouriting anything I've written.
5) most of my covers are fan-art or photos from online that I've cropped and/or added filters. a lot of my other fics used fan-art to which I likely didn't credit the original artist. if you know the artist, please let me know and I will fix it. the covers I made with the power of fan-art, filters, stock photos and photoshop are: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
6) anything written before or during 2016 that hasn't been revamped is questionable ... read at your own risk. (even 2016 works may be iffy).
7) if you were searching for my wattpad account, I deleted it.
8) I apologize to anyone who gets my author alerts for everything...but I also love you the most ;)
I, MysteryGal5, do solemnly swear to review all the fanfictions I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
1. The Scarlet Witch: Rising by Dented Armor
Project: New Generation
1. A Stark Normal Life
1. Who is Steve's wife in this series? - Steve's wife is a modern version of Peggy Carter.
2. Why did you delete your old versions of Project: New Generation? - For starters, it was crap. Absolute crap. I deleted it because my writing style has improved and I have given the characters more background and more of a personality. Plus, I have a better and more exciting storyline in mind.
3. Why did you revamp this entire series? - To cut out unnecessary plots and foreshadowing that never happened; fix all the typos, inconsistencies, plot holes, and remove some ANs; PNG gave me depression and needed more planning since I've extended the ending and don't want it to end so soon; the cringe from the old stories kept me up all night.
4. Will Merida get a love interest? - Finally meet him here.
5. Why don't Bruce and Betty have a story like the other couples? - There is a chapter in The Story of Emily Stark which gives a brief summary of Daniel's birth story. Also, you can check out Daniel's novella.
6. Fancast (just face claims, don't @ me)
My "Failed" Love Life
1. Rory's Seat (Doctor Who - Amy x Rory)
vol. 1 - (The Lunar Chronicles - Deleted Selfies: Chapter TBD) - Scarlet x Wolf
WandaVision Through the Decades
CPO Backstreet (45)
Dented Armor (3)
Impossible Oswin (23)
My name's AC (114)
Ophelia Claire (5)
Shining Friendship (30)
Silver Blazen (134)
Younger Dr. Grey (129)