Author has written 24 stories for Avengers, Captain America, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Doctor Who, Spider-Man, Selection Trilogy, Kiera Cass, and How to Get Away with Murder.
social media (just ask)
tumblr - twitter - instagram - snapchat
Feel free to PM me even if you just want to talk. Or suggest a story idea. Or if you need help on your own fanfic. I don't beta, but I can still help. I don't really do collabs, but like I just said, I can help you. No, I will never write smut. I will imply it and make innuendos but not write it.
Please do not ask about my username. I was twelve when I made it and I'm not going to change it.
I, MysteryGal5, do solemnly swear to review all the fanfictions I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR REVIEWING, FOLLOWING, OR FAVORITING!
Project: New Generation Series
Synopsis: The Avengers as they grow from superheroes to parents and raise their children in the world they will one day protect
1. A Stark Normal Life (completed)
Commonly Asked Questions:
1. Who is Steve's wife in this series? - Steve's wife is a modern version of Peggy Carter.
2. When will Project: New Generation be published? - Hopefully next summer. The story is still in the planning process. I'll publish it when The Story of Emily Stark and The Enigma of Loki's Daughter are finished because they will end with two different sneak peeks for Project: New Generation.
3. Why did you delete your old version of Project: New Generation? - For starters, it was crap. I deleted it because my writing style has improved and I have given the characters more background and more of a personality. Plus, I have a better and more exciting story line in mind.
4. Will Merida get a love interest? - Eventually.
5. Why don't Bruce and Betty have a story like the other couples? - There is a chapter in The Story of Emily Stark which gives a brief summary of Daniel's birth story. Also, stay tuned this spring for Antibiosis!
6. Fancast (can be changed)