Author has written 2 stories for Dragon Ball Z, and Bleach.
hi thanks for coming to my profile ]
If you think Vegeta looks adorable whenever he shows the slightest bit of emotion, copy and paste this onto your profile/signature
If you were there for Toonami from the beginning to end and now wish to honor it post this on your profile. Zaara the black, jmasta32, The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, DarkSamuraiX1999 foxgoddess07, thymistacles, NaruHinaFanboy, YoukoTaichou, Warlord Darnell, LaughableBunny1,VegetaLuver
If you just think that the kids should just give the bunny the freaking Trix, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you're a Yaoi fangirl and proud of it, then copy this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime or game character then copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm an animé watcher/a manga reader, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance to the Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party ‘cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON!"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
Annoying Things to Do On an Elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY “ding!” at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, how's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up; then scream: "That's mine!" 1
9) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug!", then enforce it.
.:7 Ways to Scare your roommates:.:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Life's funniest Questions
1. When a cow laughs, does milk come out it's nose?
2. If stealing from one book is plagiarism, why is stealing from many research?
3. If vegetable oil is made out of vegetables, what is baby oil made out of?
4. Why is the alphabet in that order?
5. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest of them have to drown too?
6. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
7. If everything 'tastes like chicken', what does chicken taste like?
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If your part of the 7 percent that would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list:Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Deidara's Manialoll 4 Ever, Edward's One True Love, ANBU Inu, oceaneyes85253, MaybelleDragon-chan, TheEmoSideOfMe, ChristinaAngel, EdwardlovesChristyalways, Shoelacey, KlutzyBurnette, CrazyHorseNinja, xxIxAMxTHExPIExx, Mamoru4ever, SilentWhiteRose, Velgamidragon, Hikari Kame, kingdom_hearts_forevs, darkangels1112, LaughableBunny1, VegetaLuver
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever laughed maniacally, choked and/or gagged from lack of oxygen, and then fainted dramatically, copy and paste this onto on to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I have dreams about being in an animé/a manga, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you have an insane friend, copy this onto your profile!
You're one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on end if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you know someone who deserves punishment, but you are too nice to do that to anyone, even if they do deserve it, copy and past this to your profile.
Research shows that 92 percent of today's population have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, metal, pop, country, or alternative, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you are pure evil with a heart of gold, copy and paste this to your profile. ... How does that work out...? Simple...you do mischievous and evil things and write angsty stories, but you still care about people.
If you know you can fly, no matter what the laws of physics state, copy and paste this to your profile then add your name to the list: Wind Crystal, ChrisGrey, MewMewFerret, MewBleuberri, ANProductions, ANMProductions, CrazyHorseNinja, Velgamidragon, Hikari Kame, kingdom_hearts_forevs, darkangels1112,LaughableBunny1,VegetaLuver
If you have ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend (or both) is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, please copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You know you've been reading too much Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "RFxUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic.
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.