Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Okay, you guys are probably wondering who I am, right? So I'll do an introduction Team 7 style (from the Naruto series), okay? ... though I might add a few things.
Name: Call me whatever you, like, I don't really care (so long as it's not mean, of course (I've had enough of those)). I really don't like my real first name 'cause it's awfully common. How can I tell? 1) I went to Rhum and Monkey (a name generating website) and used a generator that was said to generate anonymous names based off of a list of the most common names (I think it said they were from the US, but whatever). 2) In my school, there are like, three other girls my age who have the very same name as me (yes, I'm a girl)... it's so annoying 'cause now, whenever I hear my name at school, I tend to ignore it 'cause I figure they're talking to/about another one of the girls with that name. I also dislike my family name 'cause I got it from my father and I always refer to him as a bad person ... I know that sounds kinda childish, but he did leave when I was a child (about 6 years old, I think).
Likes & dislikes: Pretty much the opposite of what Sasuke says in cannon - where he says that he dislikes what amounts to most everything and likes whatever is left, I'd say I like most of the things I know of and dislike most of the the rest I know of.
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, singing, playing video games, write, draw, dance (usually as part of a video game, though... 'cause I've got Xbox 360 & KINECT)... that's pretty much it, I think.
Dream for the future: I wish I could find true happiness.
Other things you might want to know: I'm anti-motivational, meaning that when someone tells me to hurry up or that there's very little time left, the stress has such an effect on me that makes me go SLOWER instead of the desired result of making me go faster (so please don't tell me to update soon, 'cause I'll probably wind up updating a decade later, or something).
- I doubt myself a lot, so any positive comments are most welcome.
- I tend to lose interest or focus or inspiration or even get lost in a story (the latter meaning that I know where I want it to go, but not how to get it there... like I've read many authors here are prone to), so please don't panic/yell if I stop updating at some point around chapter 3 or sooner. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't mind in most cases getting plot suggestions, so don't feel shy about those, okay?
- If you leave a comment, or decide to follow/favorite a story of mine (though I only have one online right now), I will most definately check out what you've done yourself.
- If I like a story, I always like, favorite & review it.
- My reviews are, more often than not, rant-sized (meaning really, really long).
Unsafe External Link