Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Harry Potter.
Hi, I'm Chopsticks89, but you can just call me Saule. They/theirs pronouns. Or whatever. I don't care.
I suggest you read at least this top segment of my profile; it has important information in it.
I have a tumblr- Short Version: You Suck, with the url a-seriously-difficult-task.
I also have a deviantart under the same name as here. (Chopsticks89)
Anyways, my fandoms are Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Good Omens, Legend of Korra, Blue Exorcist, Hetalia (can I like double bold this or what??), Maoh: Juvenile Remix, Doctor Who, Sherlock (and the original Sherlock Holmes books), Supernatural, Avengers, all the crap related to Marvel pretty much, Harry Potter, Let The Right One In, Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, Death Note, Welcome to Night Vale, Naruto and a lot of other things that I'll probably list later when I think of them. I have bolded what I am most into.
Unfortunately, I am a lazy shit, and have not actually watched all of any of my shows. I'll get there eventually. Be patient.
As a person, I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, pissing people off, history, and funny shit. I am also weeaboo trash.
Currently, I am mostly focused on my various original writing projects, as well as Traitor to The Dragon Throne, a few Hetalia ideas, and several other things including high school, life, and doing things like learning German and running a transtalia ask blog. I do not update regularly, and am often inactive. However, I will let you know when I've discontinued a project, or if there are changes pending. Thank you and goodbye!
[With commentary by me]
- The Dead Don't Dream
Whatever has happened to Tenzo? An outlook of afterlife, a drabble of what-if's. [Meh]
AU The following is an account of the fall of one thought to be Invincible, because sickness cannot be predicted. prequel to follow. [Prequel not to follow, I'm out of this fandom. Sorry guys.]
- The Meaning of Alone
Poetry of, and concerning the childhood of a self-proclaimed monster. [Also discontinued.]
- The Paper Rose Angel
Short words of an Angel. May be added to in order to create a compilation of tribute poetry to said Angel. [Also discontinued. Very terrible, 10/10 do not read.]
- A Hero's Dream
August 28th, 1963. The turning point of the American Civil Rights Movement. The day the United States of America met an undeniable hero, and heard him speak of tomorrow's new dawn. -A telling of the imagined meeting between two hero's, one self-proclaimed and the other raised up by the people of the first.- [Y'all really like this one. I really like this one. Whatever.]
- For Atlas Was Too Young
1964- the year that a tiny, broken, bloody boy she called Atlas was carried in the arms of his father into her white-washed and sterilized world. 1964- the year an era began with the moon. Drabble. [Holy crap. I need to stop letting angst leak out of my brain to torment poor Remus Lupin, and start working on Traitor to the Dragon Throne again. I have no excuses, and it has been too long. Other than that, I really like this one. It was quick, and probably sloppy, but I find that that's when I do my best writing.]
Avatar: The Last Air Bender:
- Traitor to the Dragon Throne
-My name is Akari, and I was born in the eighty-fourth year after Sozin's Comet, the same year as Fire Prince Zuko- which is undoubtedly considered 'lucky' by some idiot somewhere. - Sometimes, betrayal is an act to be proud of. Sometimes, being a fugitive is an adventure. OC [This one is my baby. Be gentle with her; she bites and I don't want to have to pay your hospital bills. Updates as weekly as I can manage, which isn't very. BEING REWRITTEN]
one last thing, disclaimers piss me off, and this is why: it's called fanfiction for a reason. We know you don't own the franchise.
well, disclaimers involving art, songs, and stuff like that are okay, but the disclaimers on the fandom are just plain stupid, I mean, well duh you don't own it, it's (as stated above) fanfiction, guys.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian. I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman. I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights. We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time. I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room. I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me. I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again. I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear. We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men. I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me. I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman. I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman. I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male. I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men. I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that. I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual. I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me. I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind. I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia and transphobia are wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Quote of the Moment:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou art a) writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Chopsticks' Side Notes:
1. When writing numbers, write out everything under at least twenty. It just looks tacky otherwise.
2. Please do not neglect proper character developing techniques when making an OC. There is an online test known as The Universal Mary-Sue Litmus Test. Take it. Please.
3. Research your fandom, and get your information right. Don't be an ignorant ass. Not being very far in the fandom is not an excuse for stupidity concerning canon.
4. On that note, research the other topics covered in your fic! If it's a Blue Exorcist fic, research Demon Lore! If it's Harry Potter, look up Latin and Old English terms to use for spells! If it's Hetalia, well, you know. Look up history.
5. Names like Starfire are all well and good in Teen Titans, but they are completely unacceptable in Lord of the Rings. Remember it.
6. Get a beta. Please. You cannot edit your own work. It does not work. I know, for I have tried.
7. Please don't write out accents when writing a foreign character. It looks awful and it's actually kind of rude. Just don't do it.
8. DON'T FORGET THE LUBE JESUS CHRIST GUYS