Author has written 9 stories for Immortals, Tamora Pierce, and Song of the Lioness.
The stories I write are a dedication to the one true love in my life - My boyfriend for 5 years; without him there is no love - without him there is no life.
I am a redhead passionate woman who as a teenager was in love with Tamora Pierce's books. And yes, it is only because of Alanna -no, not really. All her books have captured my interest, as they for me is a way to escape from the real world. Here there are no magic - no magical creatures, no immortal - here's just - well - a bit boring. Of course I have found my own Numair, oddly enough, he also has the habit of pinching his nose when he is engrossed in his thoughts. This struck me the other day when I wrote continuation of Sanctuary - funny what life brings us in the strangest ways.
Or maybe it meant to be, if this isn't magic, it is fate or I choose to believe.
I have always had a mind filled with amazing stories, some are so intense that they deprive sleep - other so unfortunate that even my mother shed a tear when she read it. My writing is only just beginning and I am looking to see which way it leads me.
In my own little universe I have power. The power to kill the people in my stories, get them to fall in love with the wrong person, get them to steal, give life to young children, get them to see suns, moons and stars - bring them completely out to the infinite universe and only through this - my fantasy. This is magic - the missing magic - even in my absence, in my sleep, when I'm working, eating - I make magic. Magic to survive - magic to believe that one's destiny is predetermined, but for what - to tell my dear readers. Only you are you, and therefore you are so valuable - Only through you, you are immortal.
Magic gives me strength, faith, hope, love, the will to live, to survive - the will to love. The willingness to treat another human properly.
Through my stories, I find my true self - who I once was and who I really am.
So this is me - look into my world and you will find opportunities, trials, struggles and above all - faith and love.
TAMORA PIERCE: IMMORTALS
THE UNTOUCHABLES - The Curse of the Goddes: Set in the Tortallan univers where a curse is bestowed upon every girl forced into marriage without being in love - in process.
- Arranged Marriage: Forced into an arranged marriage, fleeing from her former home with a man she doesn't know, Daine finds herself in the middle of an intriguing time surrounded by legends, long forgotten myths and a curse that is bestowed upon every girl who faces an unhappy marriage without being in love. Will she ever find where she belongs or will she perish into oblivion as the Untouchables did.
News! Upcoming chapter that is undergoing editing; chapter 45.
Beta: Danaye. Chapter; 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14...29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44.
New Beta: Haisau.
Undo: For years Queen Alysy had known that the love her husband once had for her, had faded away. With no interest and a growing pain inside herself, the task as Queen lays now heavy on her shoulders. Being wife to a King that doesn't care for anything, Alysy is left with no other choice then to hope, that a tale her grandmother once told her, to be true. / What would you do if your husband loved you no more? Would
- A raw jewel: Short story; Sometimes a raw jewel can cause various conflicts and sometimes it's the founding of the raw jewel that turns everything up-side down. Being part of the Sandrunners - a Bazhir tribe - is normal for a fourteen year old girl, but when the Gods rolls the dice no one is safe. Not even Zofia, who up until that morning where everything changed thought that this day was going to be a day of happiness.
- Hunter & Prey: Short story; Tricked by the Trickster God, Liam is forced to pull every string he has as the king of thieves to save his loved one. The question is; when does Liam realize that stealing a child from King Jonathan's protection is maybe the stupidest and most dangerous thing he will ever face in his line of occupation?
- Teardrops: Accusations, self-accusations, vindictiveness and broken rules. Two, who loves each other, but ends up hurting each other so bad that it can only end up in tears! What more can a story contain? Sequel to Arranged Marriage - ON HOLD!
- No title yet: Becoming of age is one thing, but turning fourteen is a whole different matter. This story takes place six hundred years after Arranged Marriage. So much is changed - including the Curse of the Goddess.
DIVINITY: Set in the Tortallan univers where a great evil have slept a thousand years, only awake and declaring war upon the Gods, the Immortals and the Mortals.
- Intervention of Divine Power: Set after WS. By midwinter everything goes awry for Daine. Numair is exposed to extreme embarrassing situations and is about to commit his life mistake because of another woman. A character in this story dies - the Gods have had enough, a prediction, a ring and a trip to the traitors home. Will everything be good or does it end catastrophically?
- Euphoria: Sequal to Intervention of Divine Power; A story of how Numair's and Daine's son Rikash gets mixed up in problems in Tyra and how much trouble Rikash has with a strange girl. Please note that this will be sequel to Intervention of Divine Power. So please...read it first. ON HOLD!
- Forsaken Truth: "I rather be damned!" Celina screamed as she looked down at Rikash, that lay in front of her injured and unmoving. Looking up at Ria, she continued; "I will answer my fate, but only if you find a way. I can't control it and I am what I am..." she stopped as a sob tore through her throat, before she continued looking at Ria with tears streaming down her cheeks, "all that I have is my soul."
Story inspired by Natasha St. Pier performing "All I Have Is My Soul."
- Rainmaker: Sequal to Euphoria; We take a turn back to see Rikash and Euphoria. The sea of sand. "When the day comes that water rises to the sky, the promised one shall usher forth the restoration of balance. When the time comes and mountains move and river shivers...there comes a day when rockes will rain from the sky, a broken promise shall bring an era of love.
- Infinity: The long awaited delegation Tusaine arrives, along with forgotten memories from the past. Rated M for a reason, it contains lemonade.
- What could possible go wrong?: A series of incidents between Numair and Daine. Fluff and Fun.