Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games, and Maximum Ride.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
Re-post this if you truly believe in God, and even if you don't.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies. You love jeans. Dogs are better than cats. It's hilarious when people get hurt. You've played with/against boys on a team. Shopping is torture. Sad movies suck.You own/ed an X-Box. Played with Hot wheel cars as a kid. At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. You watch sports on TV. You love video games. Guitar Hero/Rock Band rule! Gory movies are cool. You go to your dad for advice. You own like a trillion baseball caps. You like going to high school football games. You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Baggy pants are cool to wear. It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (One or two people are good) Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. You love to go crazy and not care what people think. Sports are fun. Talk with food in your mouth. Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick. You love to shop. You wear eyeliner. You wear the color pink. Go to your mom for advice. You consider cheer leading a sport. You hate wearing the color black. Video games are boring. Rock Band/Guitar Hero are a waste of time. You like hanging out at the mall. You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. You like wearing jewelry. Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. You don't like the movie Star Wars. You were/are in gymnastics/dance/ballet. It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. You smile a lot more than you should. You care about what you look like. You like wearing dresses when you can. You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. You love the movies. Used to play with dolls as a little kid. Like putting make-up on someone else for the heck of it. Like being the star of every thing
Truth of a reader
When you look at a reader you see a person thats smart and gets good grades.
A person who has a imagination greater than some and can come up with great stories.
But do you really know a reader?
A reader is someone who buries thier time in a book to be cut off from the rest of the world.
A reader is somone who put themself into a book to be cut off from the shit that the rest of the world gives them.
A reader is someone needs to see the pain of themself in another person to find the meaning.
A reader is somone who feels depressed and needs to be alone.
Now do you know a reader?
If you see yourself in these words copy and paste this on to your profile to let the world know who a reader is
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can smell trouble a mile away, and still walk straight into it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you trip over flat surfaces copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have a wide range variety of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you call book characters "Cute" even though you've never actually seen them, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever cried because one of your charecters dies, copy this.
If you come up with stories faster than you can write them...crud...I just came up with another one.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups..
Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. Now who's asking the questions? :)
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
95 of people would panic if the Jonas brothers stood on the roof of a 3 story building and said they were about to jump. If you are one of the 5 who whould get all of your friends, some popcorn, and a soda and scream "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" copy this.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever stared at something while you're walking and then walked headfirst into a pillar copy this into your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you used to be one of those girls who thought it was irrational to be in love with a fictional character, then read about Fang and changed your mind, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
Cervical cancer is actually caused by a virus know as Human Papalonia Virus (HPV). Millions of women around the world already have this virus. Spread your knowledge and post this in your profile.
If you have your own personal bubble space copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have sudden mood changes out of nowhere copy and paste this into your profile.
There is nothing wrong with any religion, race, or gender. If you believe in tolerance towards all people copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character copy and paste this on your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven.
Even when you cant see him, God is there! if you believe in God copy and paste this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this into your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/burst into song randomly, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've hit teenage years and are tending to be a bit rebellious... Well, girl(or boy), copy this into your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then copy and paste this to your Profile.
If you have ever spent too much money at Barnes and Noble/Borders, copy and paste this onto your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever sang the "I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves" song copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile.
Things Maximum Ride has Taught Us:
I seriously love this one here...
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
Mommy I am only 4 inches long but I have all my organs.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!!
Mommy my hair is starting to grow.
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Mommy I am okay.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're going to do something wrong, have fun doing it.
That which doesn't kill you... will probably try again
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
A true friend stabs you in the front
I take a simple view of living. it is to keep your eyes open and get on with it.
You can't say that civilization doesn't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head. Pass it on.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste into your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
To catch me you got to be fast, to find me you got to be smart, but to be me? Damn you must be kidding...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
When an announcement comes over the loud speaker at a store, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
Here is 30 things to do in an exam if you know your going to fail it anyway:)
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly. (if someone actually does this please tell me)
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.