Author has written 17 stories for StarCraft, Halo, and Harry Potter.
I've been active in this website since 2013 I think. It began with StarCraft. At that point I was an extremely huge fan of Jim Raynor and Sarah Kerrigan. The first installment of SC2 Wings of Liberty came out and I played it till the end. I was so wanted to know what will happen to my favorite couple that I ended up searching far and wide on the internet just to get a glimpse what's in store in Heart of the Swarm. Well that was a few years ago. Heart of the Swarm came out, followed by Legacy of the Void. I'm not going to comment much on those but I can say that I'm rather disappointed. Owh they both reunited of course. Just not the way I expected.
Anyway I started writing shortly after that and it's all thanks to Ragnarok666 who somehow managed to plant that idea into me. If you guys hated my writing, you can blame him for that. Behind the Painted Walls was my first multi chapter fic. if you guys didn't see that story within the roster, it's because I decided to take it out. I hit a major roadblock with that story. At that time, I already began writing Changing Perceptions and since I have another unfinish story (Blood Rose which I put it on hiatus, I will revisit it once Across the Time ended), I've decided to take it out just so that my story roster doesn't get too messy with too many unfinish stories.
I'm currently writing Across the Time and as such, there are few things that I need to straighten out with you guys:-
1. Grammar - I admit that I have quite a problem with it. One of you hit me and call me BS just because of the author note I put up at then of one of the chapter. The thing is, I'm not saying that I refuse to improve my writing. What I'm asking from you guys is a little bit of breathing space so that I can take the proper step without any grammar nazi breathing down my neck. That is all. If you can't give me that, then I'm definitely not your choice of author.
2. Plot - There'll be no harem, bashing or any of that in the story. Just to make it clear, there'll be a few people who will truly care for him but the main pairing remains.
3. There won't be super powerful Godlike Dark Harry, that kind of stuff. While the Harry in this story will have an edge compared to others, it simply because he's an auror.
4. Flashbacks - Many of you complain about it. FYI, it wasn't the first time I did that. Behind the Painted Walls was the first. I don't receive any complaints at all when I wrote it so I was surprise to see that many HP readers complaint about it when I applied the same thing in the current fic. Surely given that you guys being more exposed to books, that alone should be enough to allow you to follow the story through without any problem. I guess I was wrong.
5. Reviews - I appreciate any reviews given. However, if you guys do have complaints, please don't use guest accounts. I hate that. I got people bashing this story by using guest account. What you guys did is counterproductive. At the very least, you should allow me to answer your concern. I am open to discussion. If you're afraid that I'm going to complaint to the admin, i can tell you that you don't have to worry about that. Within the few years I'm active within this website, I never report anyone nor I'm planning to. Author's note is just that, a note. It's not a place to answer reviews or addressing complaints. So use your account or you can directly pm me. We can discuss. There won't be any problem about that.
One word of warning. Across the Time is not for everyone. Harry in this story won't get everything in his way so easily. There will be trials and tribulation. Pain, anguish, sadness and everything else will be in this story. I don't go easy on the characters. So please consider that if you decide to put this story in your favorite/followed list. However, to those who persevere, there might be reward in the end.
This story takes into account many facts that contain within the original books and flashbacks. It's like a pieces of puzzle where everything is co-related. What you need to do is to put the pieces together. Only then you will understand Harry's action. You can't just based your point of view simply on one single event.
I'm not here to write popular stories. I'm here to write a story for those who willing to experience the journey with me.
So that's it. Hope you guys have a great day.