Author has written 4 stories for One Piece.
Hello folks! I have randomly decided to do something about my profile!
Name: Just call me Dearshul! Otherwise I could go by Sugar/She-Jeddak ;>
Gender: I'm not really sure about being a human so... ;D (if I was, I'd be a very weird and creepy kind of a girl!)
Occupation: Professional tumblr stalker/Yaoi fangirl/Hardcore shipper/Writer/Artist of many kinds
My fandoms: Inuyasha, Bleach, One Piece, SnK (AoT)
Fandoms I write for: One Piece. Used to write for Bleach too, and maybe in the far future will write something for SnK. As for now, I try to focus on One Piece :)
What I write: Well. From what I listed as my 'occupation', you can tell I write yaoi. ;D
How I write: As smutty as possible! Smutty and lemony is good. But I love to read cute stuff, too, although my own stories are usually sparkling with dirtiness ;> Also I like to use... complicated sentences, but at the same time, in character speeches I use cuss words because they usually fit. :)
Favorite pairings: SemexZoro. Totally. Zoro is my top uke. So, my fav pairings for him are: SanjixZoro (OTP :P), AcexZoro, LuffyxZoro and LawxZoro. As for others, I like to read about them, but don't feel brave enough to write them myself T_T
Other pairings I love: MarcoxAce (aww yisss), KidxLaw (ohooho me likey)
Also, you may find out just what kind of a yaoi addict I am by exploring my tumblr: she-jeddak
Stories being written
Stories I might do
Ten reasons why you should review:
1. Reviewing is the perfect opportunity for you to train your touch typing system.
2. Reviewing is a good way for you to express your opinion of the chapter and the story in general and therefore exercise your freedom of speech.
3. Reviewing will give you a chance to rant and point out everything you don't like, which, in turn, will allow you to sleep peacefully.
4. Reviewing will also give you the chance to praise and point out everything you do like, which, in turn will allow the author to drift off into happy dreams.
5. Reviewing is a great opportunity for you to further your communication skills.
6. Reviewing, if it is constructive, will help the author to improve his/her story, therefore making it more enjoyable for you.
7. Reviewing will prompt you to read more attentively, maybe allowing you to discover something you would otherwise have missed.
8. Reviewing can lift your mood by giving you a sense of accomplishment.
9. Reviewing can, from time to time, influence the way the author write this story, giving him/her a new perspective.
10. Reviewing will make this story/ this chapter and this list worthwhile.