Poll: What kind(s) of youkai from Nurarihyon no Mago would you be? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Inuyasha, Naruto, Harry Potter, and Bleach.
Birthday March 13
Name: You can call me KT, Keitei, SSKA or Sayo.
Location: U.S.A., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Multiverse, Existence
(If any one of you saw the country on my profile change to "Costa Rica" that's cause I've been visiting there, and I just got back on June 25, 2013. I didn't even realize automatically changed until today. Oops.)
Pairings I like:
(Bleach) IchiRuki, HichiRuki, RenHime, Ishihime, UlquiHime, HitsuKarin, IchiSoi, YoruHara, GinRan, ByaHisana, GrimmIchi, HichiIchi
(Nurarihyon no Mago) RikuoXTsurara, RihanXYamabuki, NurarihyonXSetsura, RikuoXFem!Awashima, ItakuXYura, ItakuXKana
(Fruits Basket) KyoXTohru, YukiXTohru
(Inuyasha) InuKag, MiroSan, SesshoRin, KoKag, KoAya
(Fairy Tail) JuviaXGray, ErzaXJellal, GajeelXLevy, LyonXSherry, ElfmanXEvergreen, Leo/LokeXLucy, GrayXLucy, NaLu
(Black Cat) TrainXSaya, TrainXEve, RinsletXJenos
(Darker Than BLACK) HeiXMisaki, HeiXYin, AprilXNovember, NovemberXMisaki, NovemberXHei
(D-Gray Man) AllenXLenalee, AllenXRoad
(Kekkaishi) YoshiToki, GenXYurina
List of Animes I've Watched/Are Watching (54):
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kekkaishi, Wolf's Rain, D-Gray Man, Black Butler, BLEACH, Darker Than BLACK, Naruto, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Durarara!!, Fruits Basket, Shakugan no Shana, Black Cat, Natsume Yuujinchou, Nurarihyon no Mago, Shounen Onmyouji, Jigoku Sensei Nube, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Busou Renkin, Hetalia!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Dragonball, Digimon, Pokemon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Rurouni Kenshin, Ranma 1/2, Shugo Chara!, Nyan Koi, Skip Beat!, Kaichou no wa Maid-Sama, Elfen Lied, Spice and Wolf, Kamisama Hajimeshita, Detective Conan, Magic Katiou, D.N. Angel, King of Bandits Jing, Kaitou Saint Tail, Sailor Moon, Cat Soup, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Rosario Vampire, Beelzebub, Orphen, Skip Beat, Our Home's Fox Deity
Some of My Favorite Cartoons: (Don't judge me, at least I'm honest)
American Dragon: Jake Long
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Jackie Chan Adventures
Legend of the Dragon
Winx Club (the original only)
Lilo & Stitch
Krypto the Super Dog
Gummi Bears (the original original only)
PUBLISHED Fanfictions (In order of priority):
Return of the Reapers: Bleach/Harry Potter crossover. "Soul Reapers: A feared creature of the Dark Arts. An abomination that takes human form and destroys the souls of the innocent for no reason, not even sustenance. Even more terrible than dementors, we can only pray these creatures are truly extinct." Ichigo Kurosaki, Hero of the Winter War, now the Captain of Squad Five, and his friends (allies), Rukia Kuchiki and Toshiro Hitsugaya, are going to infiltrate a secret society that hates their guts! Oh, that's just wonderful...Set in Order of the Phoenix/Post Winter War *WRITING*
Shinigami Through Time and Space: Inuyasha/Bleach crossover. Mayuri taps into Noba's true powers and sends various Bleach characters into Inuyasha's era. *TEMP. Hiatus*
Shunkō Shinobi: Naruto/Bleach crossover. Soifon and Yoruichi accidentally get sent to Naruto's world. *ADOPTED BY Little Bookwyrm*
In regards to "Shinigami Through Time and Space" and "Shunkō Shibobi", I don't like unfinished stories, so they will be finished...eventually. Probably right after I finish "Return of the Reapers". I just lost my interest in "Shunkō Shinobi"; and for explanations for "Shinigami Through Time and Space", go to the current chapter 13m which is an Author's Note. Gomenasai and ja ne!
I am officially putting "Shunkō Shinobi" up for ADOPTION.
Help Chappy achieve World Domination by copying this into your profile. ALL HAIL CHAPPY!
"Some say the world will end in fire,
"A child of five would understand this...Send someone to fetch a child of five."
"A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool."
-Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"
-Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
"In a battle, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that lack power, but the ones that lack resolve."
-Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
"A pistol's job is what its handler chooses. If i don't wanna shoot, then I won't."
"For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun."
"There was no place for me, so I had to make one for myself, and then I realized, I had a place, but I was the only one in it. I didn't know any other way to live."
"No Matter How Gifted you are...You alone cannot Change the World."
"I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!"
"In times of old, people feared youkai. The one who stood at the helm, and commanded the Night Parade of Hundred Demons...was the Supreme Commander...They had another name for him as well...the Lord of Pandemonium...Nurarihyon."
-Narrator (Nurarihyon no Mago)
"Will you lend me your fear?"
-Nura Rihan (Nurarihyon no Mago)
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the brakes were broken, and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he made her give him a big hug and tell him she loved him one last time. Then, he had her put his helmet on knowing he would die.
(If this touched you, please copy and paste onto your page.)
Copy & Pastes:
Copy and paste if you are proud to go against the grain.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile (Every single one of them...)
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If u believe that the Soul Society is a real place, copy and paste this onto ur profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you LOVE to play video games, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have siblings, copy and paste this to your profile
If you HATE homework, copy and paste this to your profile
If you LOVE to listen to music, copy and paste this to your profile
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile
If you would like to be on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you love animals, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have an annoying younger--or older-- sibling, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you would love someone because of their personality but not because of their looks, put this in your profile.
-If you've ever had a spazz attack, put this in your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever felt the undenilable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile
IF YOU LIKE TALKING IN CAPITALS SOMETIMES FOR NO REASON, PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE. YAAAAAAY!!
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you ran up a "Down" escalator, copy this into your profile.
If you ran down an "Up" escalator, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this into your profile.
If you believe that the government should make levees, not war, copy this into your profile.
If you're easily confussed or confuzzled add this to your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If one of your hobbies is going back over a hopelessly sidetracked conversation to try to figure out what started it, you, like me, have no life. If so, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (But, when else will I be able to do my hair?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (Ohhh...see, I thought different soap had different methods of use.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (I'd say that method of ironing works very well.)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (That is correct, we need to stop them five year olds from driving them fancy cars.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (Well, isn't that the intention?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (I had no idea there was an in-between use.)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (..I have no idea what that means..)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Go figure...I wanted almonds!)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (Good to know.)(Too bad about the other guy who everyone now calls 'Stumpy.')
On plastic wrapping: "Do not put on head...may result in suffocation." (But...suffocation is fun!)
37 Things to do in an Elevator (put in Italics the ones you'll try to do/Bold the ones you've done)
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper/phone?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY...HARD:
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Now you have two choices
Hello, if you've been to my profile before, you may have noticed I took some things down. Some of them I took down because my opinions have changed, others because they were a P.I.T.A to keep updated. Ja!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Good Unfinished Fanfictions|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|