Author has written 1 story for Fruits Basket.
Name: Kimiko Karakura
so i might not be the best writing on this cite or as good as other writers but im trying my best. i got this account to practice writing. im not saying i want to grow up and become a famous author! i just want to write stories because it's fun sometimes. okay? okay :)
Favorite Quotes of mine:
1. When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let people wonder how you did it
2. The next time someone says nothing is impossible, tell them to try slaming a revolving door.
3. When people say sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me hit them with a dictionary
4. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
5. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
6. Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together
7. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
8. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
9. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
10. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
11. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
12. Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
13. Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
14. If someone calls you a bitch say, "Bitches are dogs, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are in nature, and nature is beautiful. So your calling me beautiful. Thanks."
15. You didn't get in trouble for lying, you got in trouble for lying badly.
16. FOOL!" excalibur from Soul Eater
17. Acting like you can't hear someone when you have headphones on
18. "No they can't come over, this house is a mess!" "Mom, they don't care..."
19. You two just whispered, then looked at me. I'm not stupid, 'kay?
20. That moment when the teacher asks, "Is there something you would like to share with the class?" and you answer, "no that's why i was whispering it."
21. Walking with your friend and randomly pushing them into someone/something (i do this ALL the time!)
22. The doctor said I had multiple personalities...but we don't believe her
23. I filled out an application that said, "In Case Of Emergency Notify". I wrote "A Doctor"... What's my mother going to do?
24. someone told me to go to hell today, i told them i cant Satan still has a restraining order on me :)
25. Use google. Google is your best friend, but try to avoid Wikipedia. Wikipedia is your friend too, but she's that one slutty friend who you keep around just so that you look good.
26. Heaven won't take me and Hell is afraid I'll take over
27. Prejudice? No, I hate you all equally."
28. Honesty may be the best policy, but insanity is the best defense
29. If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question
30. No, no, you misunderstood. I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you
31.Okay, so a 100 old year old vampire falls in love with a 16 year old girl. Right, Yes. Nothing at all perverted about that
32. When a Telemarketer calls, Insist that the caller is really your buddy Leon, playing a joke. "Come on Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how's your momma?"
33. ha ha suckers..i get a jacket and a bouncy room :P
34. They say HATE is a strong word, but they throw around LOVE like it's nothing
35. Why do we have to be quiet during a fire drill? Will the fire hear us?
36. "PUT THE PHONE AWAY!" Chill, it's a phone, not a gun...
37. Yes, I am aware we look stupid, but at least we're having fun...unlike you.
38. "Oh my you've grown." Well, yes...that tends to happen...
39. Everytime i go to a wedding old people say, "You're next." so now everytime we go to a funurel i say, "You're next."
40. Gwen Stefani taught me how to spell B-A-N-A-N-A-S and Ke$ha taught me how to spell D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
“If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.”
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
“You better pray that will come out of the carpet.”
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
“Because I said so, that’s why.”
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
‘If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you’re not going to the store with me.”
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
“Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident.”
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
“Keep crying, and! I’ll give you something to cry about.”
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
“Shut your mouth and eat your supper.”
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
“Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!”
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
‘You’ll sit there until all that spinach is gone.”
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
“This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.”
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
“If I told you once, I’ve told you a million times. Don’t exaggerate!”
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
“I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.”
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
“Stop acting like your father!”
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
“There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do.”
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
“Just wait until we get home.”
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
“You are going to get it when you get home!”
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
“If you don’t stop crossing your eyes, They are going to freeze that way.”
19. My mother taught me ESP.
“Put your sweater on; don’t you think I know when you are cold?
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
“When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me.”
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
“If you don’t eat your vegetables, you’ll never grow up.”
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
“You’re just like your father.”
23 My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
“Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?”
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
“When you get to be my age, you’ll understand.”
25. My mother taught me JUSTICE.
“One day you’ll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!”
Tell us a little bit about yourself since you've mostly just written stupid quotes on your profile:
Well okay then.I was born septmber 3rd 1999, so i'll be turning 13 soon. i don't have much confidence in anything i do, but i try my best in the things i like doing. I hate everything i suck at. and there's a really long list of things i am terrible at so...ya... Anyways, i live in Katy Texas and i have no idea where i want to go for college and i have no idea what i want to be when i grow up. so basically i'm a bit lost when it comes to topics like career day. when i was a kid i had dreams like becoming a singer, fashion desginer. or a lawyer. But i've come to realize that if i wanted to be those things i would need ore confidense. truth is, i'm pretty anti-social, but i still have some real good friends that i can be myself with. i'm really loud yet at the same time i'm quiet. in my story about Fruits Basket, i'm the girl named Jessica. i don't like to take risks and i worry about what others think of me way too much! at school i always give off this additude that i dont care what others think and that i'm tough but that's not my real self. i wish my life could be like that anime called Shugo Chara! i would like to see my "would-be self". i guess my would-be self would be more confident at everything and would know what they want to do with their life. Anyways, if you want to know anything else just inbox me :) thx for reading (if you actually read it hahaha)
Unsafe External Link