Author has written 6 stories for Pokémon, and Star Fox.
Before you browse through my profile, there are two things you need to know about me above all else.
1. If you want anything from me, then I can probably be persuaded with black licorice. I love. Black. Licorice. But! It needs to be the good kind. Bring me black Twizzlers and you're out of luck.
2. I also love Ed Sheeran. A lot. If the black licorice doesn't work out, you could always bring me Ed Sheeran. If you can't get him, then you could try Russell Crowe, Harrison Ford, Matt Damon, or Keith Urban. They're all wonderful.
Now enough of this nonsense. Let's get to what you're probably looking for...
Gender: Female (obviously)
If you really want me to summarize myself as a person, then here it is: I am not an outgoing person, but I really love people. I believe in being honest, and being who you are instead of trying to please people. I believe in standing up for what you believe in without ripping apart the beliefs of others around you. And I believe that the key to success and happiness is in communication. People need to know how to talk to other people or else bad things typically happen. You don't have to be super talkative, but you do need to know how to have a conversation. Believe me. There are wrong ways to have a conversation.
I guess all you really need to know about me as a writer is that I love it, and consider it as an art. I try to do my best, but I usually feel that my best isn't quite good enough, because I know that while my writing is above average for someone my age, there's a lot of things that I've yet to learn. I used to adore the idea of writing fiction, but as I've grown up, I've started to lean more towards essays and nonfiction. Writing these fanfics is just something I do for pleasure at this point, and I try to produce high quality chapters. That's why my updates are (usually) pretty random and slow.
I don't want to make this horribly long and boring, so I'll just briefly touch on a few things.
I am no longer single... sorry/not sorry :p
Video Games: Most Pokémon games, Starfox Games, and Mario Games, Super Smash Bros (all 4), Fire Emblem games, and The Legend of Zelda and the Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Link Between Worlds, etc. (I haven't played all the LOZ games. I know, shame on me), I also reeeaaally love the Ace Attorney series, Ghost Trick, Trauma Team, The Zero Escape Series, and The World Ends With You.
Books: Way too many to name on here, but what comes to mind are How I Live Now, The Book Thief, 1984, Becoming Bindy Mackenzie, The Beginning of Everything, The Fault in Our Stars, Atonement, Catch-22, and I don't want to keep going because I'm probably forgetting all of my true favorites anyways. I've read many works of greatness, people.
One thing that I'm really into right now is reading essays. Famous people have written all kinds of great stuff. My personal favorite is The Opposite of Loneliness, which is a book of short stories and essays written by Marina Keegan, who was a talented writer who died right after she graduated from Yale and never got to have her career. I also love Shane Dawson's books of essays, "I Hate Myselfie" and "It Gets Worse."
I also quite like the short story: The Cold Equations. Also, Of Mice and Men, Flowers for Algernon, It's a Good Life, and a few other sci-fi short pieces. And I can definitely appreciate good poetry. I especially love "Correspondence: A Fiction" by Levi the Poet.
Oh, and when it comes to YouTube, I really love Smosh, Shane Dawson, and PewDiePie.
Pokémon Stories I Recommend:
If you are looking for stories like My Summer Away and Miles Away, then I recommend the following:
1. "Misinterpreted Love", "Misguided Love", and "Misconstrued Love" by Rolyn. This trilogy is one of the best Contestshipping themed works on this site. Other shippings are present as well.
2. "What Boys Want" by SurferGurl14
3. "Summer Love" by nessa3456
If you want some good romance/drama/humor stories that focus on one shipping, then I recommend the following:
1. "Rivalry Cruise" by Cookiekitten (Contestshipping)
2. "Senior Year" by Bittersweet Romanticide (Pokeshipping)
3. "Love Beats Everything" by Unfourtanate (Contestshipping)
4. "The Prince and I" by BluechanXD (FerrisWheelshipping)
5. "Re: Bluebells and Lavenders" by EvilPenguinRika (Ikarishipping)
If you want something a little more unique and uncommon, and just plain epic, I recommend the following:
1. "You're Not Alone," "Voices," and "Finding Home" by Glory For Sleep. This is an amazing trilogy that centers on Contestshipping, but includes others as well. I'd say these are my favorite stories on this site, so I can guarantee that they won't disappoint you. It is rated M, and has some gore though, so beware if you aren't okay with that.
2. "The Champion's Beginning," and "The Leader's Origin" by Pure Gamer. These two fics are about Cynthia's rise to being champion and Volkner's journey to becoming a gym leader. They're both incredible stories, so go check them out!
3. "Monster" by Rolyn. (based off of X-men with Pokémon characters)
4. "Canon Rape" by Bittersweet Romanticide. This story makes fun of the stereotypical fanfics, and is good if you want to learn about writing Pokémon fanfiction. And it's also good for a lot of laughs!
5. "For the Longest Time" by bass0bassinum. RedXLeaf (BurnLeafshipping)
6. "Corsula Cove" by SurferGurl14. Really good horror/mystery story with multiple ships.
7. "Secret Tapes" by Bittersweet Romanticide. This is my favorite one shot story on the site. It's hilarious, read it if you want to laugh!