Author has written 24 stories for Supah Ninjas, Kickin' It, Austin & Ally, and Glee.
I'm a slight Otaku, I've been told I was shy but in an adorable way.
I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!
I LOVE POWER RANGERS!! I have a "thing" for Ninjas, a BIG thing.
I have two best friends on Fanfiction : Todd-The Human, and Yum-Yum Kandee. I love these guys, they are freakin' awesome!
I play the Clarinet, Piano(well I kind of suck at the piano, so I wouldn't count it), Violin, and the Guitar.
Occupation: Reading, singing, writing, being lazy, making music, fangirling.
Youtube Channel =
Pierce The Veil
Five Seconds of Summer..( Its an unhealthy addiction..)
Big Time Rush
Big Time Rush
Ross Lynch, and Laura Marano
Bethany Joy Lenz
Aly & Aj
The Band Perry
The Civil Wars
John Farnham(Merlin _ )
If I go on, it would take a while...
Inspirations: Demi Lovato, Kristen Bell, Selena Gomez, Erica Durance, Teri Hatcher, Christina Aguilera.
Kick - Jack and Kim Kickin It
Auslly- Austin and Ally Austin and Ally
Kon or Rim - Kim and Ron Kim Possible
Wen and Olivia Lemonade Mouth
Finchel - Finn and Rachel Glee
Mikanda - Mike and Amanda Supah Ninjas
Fabina - Fabian and Nina House of Anubis
NaLu - Natsu and Lucy Fairy Tail
Gruvia - Gray and Juvia Fairy Tail
Clois -Clark and Lois Smallville and Lois and Clark
Laito - Luchia and Kaito Mermaid and Melody
Kim Na Na and Lee Yoon Sung City Hunter
Jandon - Jamie and Landon A Walk To Remember.
1-800 Where R You
Pretty Little Liars Series
The Hunger Games
Heroes Of Olympus
Escape From Memory
Priscilla the Great
Favorite exotic animal : Pandas ,and Koala bears, and penguins,and white tigers and POLAR BEARS!
"How could anyone like me, i'm like an awkward koala bear."
"A koala bear, really?"
.. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... . If you're a girl and you've ever
Even when you can't see Him, GOD IS THERE!! If you believe in God, then put this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he was waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped around her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had no attacked her.When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God? Re-post this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t rep-ost it.
1. Last beverage: milk. had it with cereal
2. Last phone call: a friend for my mom
3. Last text message: ... i guess my sister from yesterday
4. Last song you listened to: Love Song: Sara Bareilles
5. Last time you sneezed: yesterday
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: no
7. Been cheated on: No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No
9. Lost someone special: does family count then yes plenty of times
10. Been depressed: Yes..
11. Been drunk: from water ,trust me it happened, I lost my mind!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend? Yes
16. Fallen in of love? Yes
17. Laughed until you cried? yes
18. Met someone who changed you? Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were? Yes
20. Found out someone was talking bad stuff about you?: yeah, got over it.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list? No
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life? the majority of them, 97%
24. Do you have any pets? No.
25. Do you want to change your name? No
26. What time did you go to sleep? none of your business(stalker..)
27. What time did you wake up today? don't know
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? probably sleeping..
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? A Maximum Ride The Movie comes out 2013
30. Last time you saw your Mother? sleeping
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Mistakes
32. What are you listening to right now? music
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Bobby? no
34. What is getting on your nerves right now? nothing really...
35. Most visited webpage(s) Facebook.com, Youtube.com Fanfiction. net
37. Nicknames: my cousins, and family calls me tino, my borther calls me boobie or boob (why? I don't know)
38. Relationship Status: alone probably for a few years (forever alone LOL JK T_T)
39. Zodiac Sign:Cancer
41. Elementary? Jackson
42. Middle School? M.D Roberts
43. High School? Jonesboro
44. Hair color? Dark brown
45. Tall or short Boys: Tall, not too tall, but tall
46. Height: 5'6
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Maybe..
48: What do you like about yourself? my love for manga and novels
49. Piercings? NO WAY U CRAZY?!?!?!?!?
50. Tattoos? not my type..
51. Righty or lefty? Righty
52. First surgery? Oct 15, 2009. 4th grade surgery on ears
53. First piercing? Never had one
54. First best friend? Kindergarten
55. First sport you joined? ... That's hilarious! You won't see me doing sports or running, unless you stole my book or writing notebook, then I will run after you
56. First vacation? New York
58. First pair of sneakers? I think they were bratz
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: nothing
61. I'm about to: FINISH THIS THING
62. Listening to: Chasing Echoes - Katelyn Tarver
63. Waiting for? my dreams
64. Want kids? 2
65. Get Married? yYes
66. Career? Pediatrician ,Veterinarian, Singer or Author
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes? I dunno..
68. Hugs or kisses? kisses, i guess
69. Shorter or taller? If it was for me which i really don't understand this question, i pick taller
70. Older or Younger? Older, but not too old.
71. Romantic or spontaneous? romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms??? uhh
73. Sensitive or loud? ...wha-? is this some kind of dirty question!?
74. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant?... how am i supposed to know? I guess i'm hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger? No.
77. Drank hard liquor? LOL. No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts?no.
79. Sex on first date? Wouldn't I have to be on a first date. Definitely not.
80. Broken someone's heart? no
81. Had your own heart broken? Yes..
84. Cried when someone died? Yes. Of Course WHY NOT IT'S TRAGIC!
85. Had a pet that wasn't a dog or cat? never had a pet, i had an imaginary dog does that count..? i guess not
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? yes
87. Miracles? yeah
88. Love at first sight? yeah
89. Heaven? Yeah
90. Santa Claus? Not at all
91. Kiss on the first date? no...maybe
92. Angels? Yes
93. Had more than one bf/gf at the same time? No
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yeah...
95. Did you sing today? yeah
96. Ever cheated on somebody? No..
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, why? I'd go to the time when I'd made some bad mistakes, which i think is not that far
98. If you could pick a day from last year and re-live it: I'd make people happy
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Are YOU DOUBTING ME?!?!?!?! Tsk. Tsk. Shame on you
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that if
you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven
Even if you can't see Him, God is there! If you believe in God, put this in your profile!
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache
When you open it, he collapses.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him master.
" If you deny Me before man, I will deny you before My Father in Heaven...""I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS ME" - Philippians 4:13
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Ninja of the Flames, Spuffy on Hiatus, ilovekyosohma, Chishio Naito, Kish's Kittie,Darkgreenprietess, GeishaGirl93, Through My Looking Glass Eyes, Ersatz Einstein, I Was Divided by Zero, kristina.benoit.1
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us... If you believe in God and Jesus Christ is His son... Then copy and paste this into your profile.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
If you don't fit the description of the non-existent word of 'normal', then put this into your profile right now!!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
98 of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you threaten inanimate objects, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever talked about something that you're hooked on non-stop with someone who doesn't know what the hell your talking about then copy this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else (alot), copy this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
Sometimes I'm not sure if you're a blessing or a lesson :(
Unsafe External Link