Author has written 3 stories for Nine Lives of Chloe King, and Maximum Ride.
Name: Yeah no.That's for me to know and no one else to find out.
Favorite song/band ect: changes from time to time right now: Paramore, All American Rejects, Boys Like Girls.
First Story: Here For You a Nine Lives of Chloe King FanFiction.
About me: Umm...If someone says something about me that's not true I just ignore it, I don't let most things bother me and I love hearing how I can improve!I love hearing rumors about myself. So many things that I didn't know about myself ;)
Favorite books: well I read ALOT like if I dont do what I'm supposed to do my books get taken, that's how much. BUT my all time favorite series is the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, I really like the Alex Rider series, and the Gone series, and we can't forget Vladimir Todd series! :) New addition: THE DIVERGENT SERIES
Addictions: Reading, Writing, Gum chewing, Netflix, and Fanfiction.
Favorite TV shows: The Nine Lives of Chloe King, White Collar, Life Unexpected, Covert Affairs, and Heartland.
Personality (from my point of veiw, not my haters): Funny, Chill, Crazy, Loud, Friendly.
Qualities I like about myself: I'll always listen and won't judge, My eyes.
Qualities I dislike about myself: Basicly everything else.
What makes me happy: Writing, hanging with friends, listening to music, reading, anything to do with animals.
Fang's clothes, Ch.1 (Barely Holding On)
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if anyone slows down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In"
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their caffeine addictions, switch to expresso
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance to the Prophecy"
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk
10. Order diet water with a serious face whenever you go out to eat
11. Specify that your Drive-Thru order is To Go
12. Sing Along at the opera
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't go to their party because you're not in the mood
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom
17. When money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running and screaming "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go"
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity, post this on your profile and make somebody smile!
If you are insane and proud to be that way then copy and paste this into your profile
I used to be normal, until I met those freaks I now call my best friends. (Like I was ever normal, ha,)
"In 2012 I won't be freaking out about THE END OF THE WORLD! I'll be too busy freaking out about THE END OF MAXIMUM RIDE!"
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile!
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
Maximum Ride Quotes My favs
“I feel like pudding. Pudding with nerve Endings. Pudding in great pain.” -Iggy
“You…are… a… fridge… with… wings. We… are… freaking… ballet… dancers” –Fang
“I don’t do damsel well. Distress, I can do. Damseling? Not so much” – Max
“Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica.” –Fang
Things Maximum Ride has Taught Us:
1. Being different is okay.
2. Even the little things can help save the world.
3. Red-heads are evil!
4. Love always makes itself known. Even if it takes you five books and fourteen years of your life to see it, it's there.
5. 6-year-olds do have the ability to take over the world.
6. Duct tape is a handy tool if you have a mimicking 8-year-old.
7. The loss of a vet would be a tragedy.
8. Dressing in dark clothes and never talking does not make you emo; it makes you Fang-like.
9. French is the universal language.
10. Fang-sized is an acceptable form of measurement.
11. Count your blessings.
12. Teen magazines don't help you in life or death situations. (eh never was into them anyway)
13. Nachos and Moutain Dew are proper mind controlling devices.
14. Fang has the power to sum up your life story in nine words.
15. Even a kick-a, leader of a merry band of mutants like Max can make mistakes.
16. Never get hooked on Valium.
17. The best breed of dogs are talking Scotties!!
18. If one cannot be corrupted by power or money, there's always Snicker's bars.
19. It is okay to sell your soul for a chocolate-chip cookie.
20. Kids are better than adults.
21. You'll know the Apocalypse is coming when Max is wearing a dress.
22. The best cooks are blind pyros.
23. Submarines are tiny tin cans of doom.
24. Desert rat should always be cooked to well-done.
25. School really is an evil place.
26. Teachers really are out to get you.
27. Remember to flap.
28. Only one bird kid could pull off preppy Top-Siders.
29. GIRLS KICK BOYS' BUTTS!!
30. The order of power: God, Jesus, Chuck Norris, Max, Fang, Angel, Iggy, Gazzy, Nudge, Total, humans, animals. Brigid, Sam, Dylan and Lissa don’t make the list.
You know you're addicted to MR when:
1. You know what MR means first of all.
2. When someone says “the School,” you think of an experimentation building in Death Valley. Not an educational facility.
3. Max is a girl’s name.
4. You have a newfound respect for blind people.
5. You half-expect dogs to talk and sprout wings.
6. Looking out to the sky, you want to so badly spot six flying bird kids.
7. You’d kill to be a bird kid.
8. You’re neither Team Edward nor Jacob. You’re Team Fang.
9. You hate the name Brigid, Lissa, and Dylan.
10. You wish to own an E-shaped house in the Colorado mountains one day.
11. You’re still single because you want someone like Fang to come and sweep you off your feet. Literally.
12. You start to like Avan Jogia JUST because he’s going to play Fang in the movie.
13. Erasers are wolves, not school supplies.
14. You wish your mom was as cool as Dr. M.
15. You start to be skeptical of office buildings.
16. You develop claustrophobia.
17. Anything that is called “The Institute” makes you think it’s sketchy.
18. You only WISH you’re friends were pyros.
19. You automatically think of Fang when you see a kid dressed in all black.
20. You make a list of ways to kill Lissa and Dylan slowly and painfully.
21. WHY CAN'T FANG JUST BE REAL???? *coughs awkwardly*
ºø„ºø „„ø º„øº
„øº ROCKS!!ºø„ „øº„øººø„º
92 percent of American teens would die if Fang told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would tell Fang to get over himself and then shove him back in your basement where he belongs. Then, you would resurrect the 92 percent of overzealous fangirls and use them as your zombie army to take over Canada and rename it Canadia where you would rule as Queen with Fang by your side as your extremely hot king who has no real political power except to stand there and make you look good.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you think Fang is hot...copy and paste this on your profile
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
The difference between a Fax lover and a Fax shipper?
98 percent of teens can walk without running into walls. If you're in the 2 percent that can't, post this in your profile.
If you want to be Avian-American, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you absolutely KILLED yourself laughing when Gazzy said "'I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!' then copy this to your profile!
If you love Paramore then copy & paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been sitting in math class trying to do your work while having one of your favorite songs playing over and over again in your head copy & paste this into your profile.
If you should get your friend a shirt that says "No Stalking Permitted" then copy & paste this into your profile.
If you wish that you could push someone off a cliff then copy & paste this into your profile.
If you wish you could kill someone, bring them back to life, and then subject them to hours of listening to Justin Beiber as torture, copy and past ethis into your profile.
if you'll take first watch copy and paste this is you profile (if you don't get it READ MAXIMUM RIDE!)
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
If you think Fang is hot...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think people need to stop stereo-typing, coping and paste this on your profile.
"I'm a renegade, it's in my blood" If this line from Paramore's song Renegade applies to you then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have OPD (Obsessive Paramore Disorder) then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like all of Paramore's songs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have spent several hours straight listening to Paramore then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that Kristen Stewart and Robert Patterson would make a terrible Max & Fang, copy and paste this on your profile
You Are Pulling A Stunt Like The Flock Would When...
You have pulled a Max when: You make a snap decision without taking a lot of things into account.(All the time)
You have pulled a Fang when: You are so deathly quiet it can be annoying sometimes.(I think so.)
You have pulled an Iggy when: You are given some string and a bunch of food, and you have the skill to either blow it up or cook something epic. (Possibly
You have pulled a Nudge when: You can talk for 5 minutes straight without even thinking or letting anyone say anything.(Definitely at some point in my life I have done this.)
You have pulled a Gazzy when: You fart super loud and the smell is capable of making someone pass out.
You have pulled an Angel when: You act sweet and innocent but in reality you are a plotting little villian. (I pull Angel's alot, I'm always plotting against my best friends)
Maximum Ride Quotes!!
"I know everything, as I continue to remind you." -Fang
"I love Nudge, I really do. But that motor mouth of her's could have turned mother Theresa into an Axe murderer" - Max from Maximum Ride
"Yes! Freaks RULE!" Fang
"Fang! This is a huge break! Of course we should go check it out!" "But we're grounded." stare at each other for a second and burst out laughing Max and Fang
"I look like prep school Barbie. looks at Max. Actually, you look like prep school Barbie. I'm just Barbie's friend." Nudge
"Captain, like the captain of a ship. And then Terror, you know, T-E-R-O-R." Gasman
"You...are...a...fridge...with wings. We're...freaking...ballet...dancers." Fang
"Fang, Fang, Fang. I love you. I love you sooo much." "Oh, jeez." Max and Fang
"Pick a tree. I'll go carve our initials in it." Fnick
"Because all you mad, evil scientists sit around whipping up batches of Pillsbury's finest during your coffee breaks." Max
"I'll grab a zebra; Gaz, you fill all the bubbles with your trademark scent. so people are choking and gagging; and let's throw beef jerky in their eyes! Now, that's a plan!" -Iggy
"Well, I have a highly developed sense of irony." Iggy
"Fang? Are you - like Max?" "Nope. I'm the smart one." Dr. Martinez and Fang
"Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica." Fang
"Oh yeah,'cause Fang is all about the wordy sharing of feelings." Max
"'Iggy, this is not a democracy," I said understanding his fear but not being able to do anything about it. "It's a Maxocracy.'"-From Max Ride: The Angel Experiment
"Ok, so that did me in. Mr. Rock being all emotional? Expressing feelings?..., total flock hug, and I put my head on Fang's shoulder and cried."- Max, MR4
"The one thing I really can't stand is when Max and the others are in pain or upset. Not upset as in angry or teed off, 'cause God knows if that got to me I'd be totally out of luck." -Fang
"I let my jaw drop open, looking from him to Fang and back, and then Iggy was smiling huge in a way he never does, and Fang was grinning in a way he hardly ever does, and I felt like skipping around like a ballerina, which i promise you, I never, ever do." -Max, MR4
"I feel like pudding. Pudding with nerve endings. Pudding in great pain." -- Iggy
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in Ice.
From what i've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if i had to perish twice,
I think i know enough of hate
To sat that for destruction Ice is also great
And will suffice.
YOUR GUY SIDE
You love hoodies. You love jeans. Dogs are better than cats. Its hilarious when people get hurt You've played with/against boys on a team Shopping is torture. Sad movies suck. You own/ed an XBox
If you love Max Ride and cannot live without it, post this in your profile
If you think Max and Fang should get together now copy and paste this into your profile.
If you relate everything to Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you still laugh rereading Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile(Re-reading it and have trouble not laughing in class, that sums it up)
If you wish that you could fly so much it hurts, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you absolutely KILLED yourself laughing when gazzy said "'I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!' then copy this to your profile!
If you're absoloutely, uncrontollably in love with Fang, copy this into your profile
If you've ever imagined killing off a fictional character to steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this in your profile(Fangles, why must you be Max's? Looks around akwardly)
If James Patterson needs to get it all together, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessively, uncontrolably, in love with Fang, post this in your profile(Yeah, I felt the need to put that in twice)
If you love the whole blind, pyro, mutant, baker thing about Iggy, post this in your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you read Maximum Ride School's Out - Forever in under 5 hours copy this into your profile.
If you want to see Maximum Ride (the movie) on the first day it comes out, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have an increasingly sophisticated and extensive vocabulary, situate this in your characterization.
If you hate pasting stuff, suck it up and paste this anyway!
If you think Max and Fang should just get over themselves and get together already, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends think you’re crazy for reading a book about six flying kids (and their talking dog), and you don’t care, copy and paste this is your profile.
If you are SO obsessed with Maximum Ride that it is not even FUNNY anymore, post this in your profile.
If you are a Maximum Ride Fanatic, put this on your profile.
If you think Fang is a stud, put this on your profile.
If Faxness is one of your obsessions, post this in your profile.
If you are obsessively, uncontrolably, in love with Fang post this in your profile(and a third time)
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love the whole blind, pyro, mutant, baker thing about Iggy, post this in your profile.
If your view on Maximum Ride is that there are much worse things you could be addicted to, copy and paste this into your profile.
You Know You're Obsessed With Maximum Ride When...
1. You're friends think you're crazy for being obsessed with six flying kids and their talking dog. 2. You see someone in a white lab coat then run off screaming. 3. You've called one of your siblings/friends/family members Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, or Angel. 4. You refuse to talk to anyone who's named Ari. 5. You claim you have wings. 6. You drool when you hear the word 'Fang'. 7. You daydream about meeting the flock. 8. You've reread Maximum Ride about 3 times or more. 9. You look for the flock's theme songs and get excited when you find one that fits perfect. 10. You study about birds. 11. You hate science class/refuse to dissect any type of animal. 12. You have a crush on Iggy or Fang or both. 13. You read Fang's blog daily. Even though you know it's JP talking. 14. You're waiting for your 'Nick Ride'.15. You are counting down the days for the next book. (Which is coming out, ironically, in 2012.) 16. You will go to the first opening for the movie, even if it's at midnight. 17. You look in the mirror cautiously to make sure your reflection is not an Eraser. 18. You hate dog crates. 19. You think scientists are evil. 20. You argue with people if Max is a girl's name or a guy's. 21. When your spending the night at a friend's, you say you'll take first watch. 22. You've found a new respect for blind people. 23. You think MR is the best series ever and you want to meet James Patterson, author. 24. You say 'U and A' a lot. 25. You think you have a Voice like Max. 26. You've gotten your Online Friends hooked on it. 27. You use sarcastic remarks from MR. 28. You know what 'Fax' is. 29. You were one of the characters from MR for Halloween. 30. You claim to have brain attacks. 31. You protect your thoughts. Angel might be reading them. 32. You give a crazy look to people who don't know what MR is. 33. You daydream of flying. 34. You love chocolate chip cookies. 35. You seriously felt like you were in the book. 36. If you want to become a writer because of MR 37. If they make a poster, shirt, key-chain, button, anything MR you will buy it. 38. If you love Fan-fiction. 39. In school, it's hard to concentrate because you're thinking of Maximum Ride. 40. You want a talking dog.
:) Ok I'm dont now LMAO