Author has written 7 stories for Fairy Tail, and Noragami/ノラガミ.
Current Status: school sucks.
I'm really thankful to my amazing beta-reader, DemonxHalphas.com, without her my stories would be flowing with mistakes. She's a great author, you should check her stories out!
The rewritten version of "I Declare War" is currently UNTITLED. I really really need help with the title, I can't think of anything. So please! HELP ME! Any suggestions or ideas?
I'll turn this into a contest kind of thingy. If you win, your title will be used and I will write you a one-shot story of your choice. The time limit is until the 5th chapter.
So please! I really need your help!
I'm weird. Always have been, and always will be.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
If you start reading this... you can't go out *smiles evilly*( blame this on MissMe2306, but she's an awesome friend)
Once... There was a girl with long black hair... she was pretty. Very pretty. One day, someone pushed her in front of the mirror, thus making her head hit shards of glass... Blood scattered on the remaining shards. Her face remains in the mirror forever... and ever... and ever... Until she succeeds to kill her jealous murder. She will haunt you. Everywhere you go. In your dreams, on your street, on your phone... One day... when you look in a mirror, after reading this, she will appear. "You're not pretttyyyy..." she'll say. You'll die that day because of a shard stuck in your brain... If you post this on your profile, she will bother your worst enemy. You will be rewarded.
[NOT PUBLISHED YET] Coming Back (Rewritten): My lips quiver. Tears are daring to fall. I lay stomach down on my bed. It's been a year since that day, the day she came back, the day they started to ignore me—but then again, is that what really happened? Or was it Lucy who distanced herself from the guild? If she did, then why did she do it? And who is this mysterious person who apparently "controls" their lives? *currently being replanned*
2. Untitled: AU. Follow Lucy as she climbs her way to victory against the rich, arrogant bastards who think the world revolves around them. Their red card, or more precisely 'The Dragon Card,' is just a way of them welcoming you to a life of living hell. Based on WolfieANNE's "Going Against The Current".
3. The Best Christmas Yet: Everyone thought that this would be the best Christmas yet but what they don’t know is that it was better than they expected. Our cute little Happy plus the poster girl of Fairy Tail; Mirajane Strauss had put up a little plan to make this Christmas a little bit better. Shall we see if their plan would succeed? My first one-shot. Multiple pairings
4. Keep on moving Forward: They are all living in the cruel world of reality; a world where mages are feared and hated, a world where they are hunted down and eventually killed. From their harsh pasts, they were all told the same words, at the same night, at the struck of midnight. Are their pasts somehow linked? Just how are our heroines going to survive? And once they meet, will they be friends or foes? Pairing Undecided.
5. But it Hurts: I should be happy and I am. Everything is going well, everyone is so happy. I'm happy too, I have someone at my side who can help me, and the one I love is with another and she's extremely happy. I'm happy for both of them. I'm happy, I really am! But it hurts. One-shot. NaLi, GrayLu, One-sided NaLu
6. Thank You: She's really thankful to him because...she has so much to thank him for—Chapter 337. One-shot.
7. Yatori Week: 7 Prompts, 7 days. Day 1: Fate "Two people connected by the red string of fate are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." Yato never believed in Fate nor Destiny. He didn't believe that crap about the red thread or string or whatever. So why? Why is he pondering it now?
8. Just Another Day: Their days might sound a bit extreme but it is never truly dull. To them, it's just another day in their "normal" lives. A peek into the crazy days of the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth. Rated K for the twins' colourful language. A collection of one-shots.
Unsafe External Link