Author has written 4 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Naruto.
I'm a voracious reader (and the only reason I know the words 'voracious reader' is because my teacher told me I was one and I had to look the word 'voracious' up) with a really huge appetite and a huge sweet tooth. My favorite things to do? Eat, sleep, read, eat and sleep some more.
Some little things you should know about me are that I am a Christian, and yes I love God with my heart and soul. I have a dog, and he's such a cutie. I love chocolate - it's my favorite food in the world. Without internet or Tumblr I would not exist. And I live somewhere with great beaches and wayyyyyy too hot areas.
And what else? Oh right, fandoms (duh). My favorite fandoms are Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright (As well as Apollo Justice and Miles Edgeworth), Avatar: The Legend of Aang, The Legend of Korra, Naruto, Young Justice, Sherlock (BBC Series), Doctor Who, Avengers and last but not least Detective Conan. I'm also a part of the FFVII fandom (ish?), but I've never played the game. All I've done is watched Advent Children.
I have a lot of favorite ships. My army of ships shall conquer the seven seas! Here's a list:
1. Phoenix Wright/Maya Fey (Ace Attorney) - Awwww come on who CAN'T love this ship?
2. Miles Edgeworth/Franziska Von Karma (Ace Attorney) - Don't you ever get the feeling that they're closer than just 'siblings'???
3. Shi-Long Lang/Shi-na (Ace Attorney Investigations)- I dunno, it just seems like they're relationship is more than just professional. The fandom needs more of them.
4. Klavier Gavin/Ema Skye (Apollo Justice) - Seriously come on guys this is like the cutest ship in the fandom.
5. Sasuke Uchiha/Sakura Haruno (Naruto) - They're adorable, okay? Just...yeah.
6. Zuko/Katara (ATLA) - I'm sorry all you Kataang shippers - don't hate me!!! It's just they're so cute! ('he's not my boyfriend!' 'she's not my girlfriend!')
7. Cloud/Tifa (FFVII) - Cloti is the best :D
8. Zack/Aerith (FFVII) - I love Zack...cried when he died...and poor Aerith...at least they're both happy in the lifestream.
9. Mako/Korra (TLOK) - THANK GOODNESS IT'S CANON OKAY. JUST THANK GOODNESS.
10. Iroh II/Asami (TLOK) - I just love Irohsami it's just adorable.
11. Bolin/Asami (TLOK) - Yes, yes, I ship Asami with two people. It's just Bolin's too cute.
12. Wally West/Artemis Crock (YJ) - SPITFIRE IS A BATTLE CRUISER. IT IS HUGE. OUR SHIP SHALL NEVER SINK.
13. Dick Grayson/Zatanna (YJ) - Dick is so cute in a relationship. Besides, they 'have a history'.
14. Shinichi Kudo/Ran Mouri (Detective Conan) - Shinichi/Conan lives in Ran's house. That's like a legit relationship. Shinran rules!
15. Makoto Kyogoku/Sonoko Suzuki (Detective Conan) - This ship is so cute, okay? Makoto is so awkward at a relationship but he's still Sonoko's knight in shining armor, and he really does love her. I love their relationship. There isn't enough of them in the series or in the fandom. People must write about these two!
16. Rory/Amy (Doctor Who) - They'd do anything for each other. If that doesn't explain everything I don't know what does.
17. Yahiro/Megumi (Special A) - These two are the cutest in-denial couple ever.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Ninety-six percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
A small boy clutches one dollar, wandering into the shops and asking: "Do you sell God?" The shop owners either say no, or tell him to go and play somewhere else, kicking him out of their shops.
On the 29th shop, an old man asks him: "Tell me, child, why do you want to buy God?"
The little boy tells the old man that his parents have died, and that his uncle is a builder, who fell off a ladder and hasn't woken up from a coma yet. The doctors said that: Only God can save him. And the little boy thought that if he could go and buy God, his uncle would get better.
The old man's eyes turn wet with tears and he passes the little boy a bottle of soft drink. "Tell your uncle to drink this and he'll be better."
The little boy takes the soft drink happily and pays the old man. A few days later, the boy's uncle is healed by a group of fantastic doctors. However, when the bill came, the numbers were beyond what the boy's uncle could pay.
However, someone tells them that an old man has paid for the bill already. The man had been a millionaire who had retreated to a peaceful life as a shopkeeper. The uncle and the boy rush to the shop to give the old man their thanks. However the old man has already elft and gone to another holiday as vacation.
A few days later, the uncle receives a letter from the old man. 'You are so lucky to have this boy as your nephew', the letter said. 'He went around so many shops, hoping to purchase God... Thank God, he saved your life, but you must always remember, the true God, is everyone's love!'
Copy and post this on your profile if you truly believe God is love.