Poll: vote now for which new teams shall be appearing in Ready! Set! may add more to the list if other people suggest more teams Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Soul Eater, Artemis Fowl, Magic: The Gathering, Death Note, Pokémon, Naruto, Criminal Minds, Black Cat, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
hello? is this thing on? alright so anyway welcome anyone who is currently reading this to my profile! so how about i tell you a little bit about myself here?
appearance: not quite six foot. short brown hair, brown eyes, and evil maniac grin!
Music: cryoshell, panic! at the disco, there for tomorrow and a little bit of lordi. yes i listen to a metal band. big whoop! Also big bad voodoo daddy, and royal crown revue.
Anime: soul eater (my main story element), yugioh (all versions).
books: infernal devices, artemis fowl, the inheritance cycle, anything by rick riordan, kingdom keepers.
My writing style:
i prefer to go for either action/drama, romance/drama, or horror/drama. or a combination there of. i like to paint a nice little picture for my audience, try to get them to see what i imagine. yeah and i will never kill off a main character unless i truly have to. and if i do have writers block then i will just start up a little short then eventually get back to what i was stuck on. just so people know, i will on occasion do anything and everything to try and make the audience cry. even if that means murdering a characters mother in front of them (aka scythe's mom). also i will try to add in humour whenever i can, or when it's appropriate. also i will not give up on a story with out a fight!
Absolute favorite pairings to ship: jacquelinexsoul, cronaxmaka, kidxfem!crona, steinxmaire, roadxallen, kiritoxasuna...(i'll add to the list as i remember them. i'm writing this at near midnight here.)
Response to the review left by Alice for 'I Love You Papa':
I'm sorry I brought back a painful memory for you, and I do hope things get better for you. I hope that you read this and I hope it helps you feel better. And also, you have no need to feel bad about your english, I do not mind at all. So I hope this message finds you in good health and better spirits, if not, then I apologize again for not being able to help. So I bid you good luck, and hope that things will get better for you.
20 ways you know you are obsessed with Soul Eater:
1. You have a symmetry fit everytime you see something asymmetrical.
2. You dream of visiting the REAL Death City in Nevada. (Yes there is a real death city.)
3. When someone is being really crazy, you scream "I can't handel this!" and run away.
4. 98% of your fanfictions are about Soul Eater
5. You pretended to be Maka and try to find the Soul, Tsubaki, Kidd, Liz, Patty, and BlackStar in your life.
6. You celebrate Symmetry Day on the 8th of August.
7. You own a Blair Hat.
8. Your favorite number is 8.
9. Everytime you hear the word "fool" you automaticlly think of Excalibur.
10. When you are in science class dissecting something, you laugh like a maniac. (Me: *cough* stein)
11. You check eBay a lot for Soul Eater "collectables".
12. You watch AMV's for Soul Eater all the time on YouTube.
13. When someone asks you your weapon of choice you automaticlly say "scythe."
14. You've given all your friends a character from Soul Eater.
15. You despratlly WANT and NEED the Soul Eater video game.
16. You have the songs Papermoon and Resonace on your iPod.
17. You have memorized those songs mentioned in 16 in English and Japanese.
18. You have a stuffed giraffe named Patty.
19. You have twin pistol nerf guns.
20. When you and your friend are telling someone your names, you call yourselfs Liz and Patty.
i borrowed the above bit from scythemeister88. the next one i also borrowed without asking from scythemeister88.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say in 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' style if that is "their final answer."
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
IF YOU'VE EVER LEAPED DOWN THE HALLWAY OF A HOTEL AND TURNED THE CORNER AND SAW PEOPLE STARING AT YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE (I love doing that)
If you don't care when people make fun of you, but when someone makes fun of your friends you automatically think of numerous, painful ways to kill them, copy and paste.
If you've ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation then copy this to your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever fallen off a chair back wards, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you threaten inanimate objects, copy and paste this into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you are crazied and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.!
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile. (although I have to admit I'm the sort of person that usually loses...)
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to yuor porifle if you can raed this!
A POEM I FOUND ON CHILD ABUSE! PLEASE PASS IT ON!
My name is Tiffany I am three,
My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad,
What else could have made My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong I can’t speak at all
Or else I'm locked up All day long.
When I'm awake, I'm all alone
The house is dark My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself Against the wall
I try to hide From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me And yells at me more,
I finally get free And run to the door
He’s already locked it And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy! O please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless Brawled on the floor
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE (Me: I hope that her bastard of a father was kicked so hard in the balls he was never able to f* another woman again!!!)
Amen my fellow supporter in the fight against child abuse! (aka scythemeister88)
If you hate Twilight with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, copy and paste this into your profile, grab a bat, and let's find Robert Pattinson!
alright where is that sparkly skinned sissy!?
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there.
Copy this if you're against racism!
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
If Justin Bieber shaved his head bald, 95% of girls would cry. Copy and paste this if you are the 5% running up and down the street screaming YES!!!!!!!!!!!! (he did. YES!!!!!!)
98% of Girls would cry if Justin Bieber dissapeared off the face of the Earth. Post this on your page if you are one of the 2% that would run around the house screaming: "Yay! I'll never have to hear his irritating voice ever again!"
98% of the girls in the world would die if Robert Pattinson was kidnapped. 1.9% of them would be laughing their socks off. 0.1% of them would be snickering and poking their new hostage with a stick. I would be in the 0.1% category!
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
90 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing on the edge of a 6 story building. Copy and paste this if you'd be one of the 10 percent yelling jump bitch!
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in your car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS".
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy".
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking.
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face.
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO".
12: Sing along at the opera.
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day.
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'.
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom".
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON".
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose!".
19: Tell your children (or younger siblings) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.".
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
You say Twilight
I say Harry Potter
You say vampires
I say wizards
You say Jacob Black
I say Sirius Black
you say Team Edward
I say Team Malfoy
You say Robert Pattison
I'll say "is Cedric Diggory"
You say Robert Pattion is hot
I say Tom Felton is HOTTER
You think Bella and Edward are the dream couple
I think that it's Draco and Hermione.
You say Edward
I say Draco, now CRUCIO!
Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people
i borrowed this from scythemeister88, so...yeah i'm essentially robbing her out of profile and web browser!
Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist,
While you guys were busy arguing about the glass of water, I drank it.
so anyway most of the stuff i put on here are hints to my personality. except for the Tom Felton is hotter thing *shudder*.
Friday Knight (6)
kyonkichi's kitten (27)
Lialane Graest (116)
Rose Starre (25)
Solo By Choice (55)
Tae Fansick (92)
Wordmage Kazzidae (23)