Author has written 9 stories for Rise of the Guardians, Hop, Despicable Me, Real Steel, Frozen, and Penguins of Madagascar.
I was once asked "Who are you?"
Well, I am naught but a ray of moonlight . . .
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHOR
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when you're gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
I just want to say that if I unfollow a story that has been completed, I am doing so to clear my follow list of any completed stories, but it's NOT because I lost interest in a story, alright? But if I unfave a story, its because I found something that doesn't agree with my morals.
Ladies and gentlemen! I am proud to unveil my OC for my Rise of the Guardians Fanfic, The Darkness isn't all Bad Willowiana, Mistress of the Wisps, Will o' the Wisps !
A bunch of Quotes:
I am proud of you, even though I hate you. -My Brother (for privacy's sake, call him Al)
Simplicity is elegance. -Me
Okay, pretend I'm dead so that when I do die no one get's upset. -My Sister (for privacy's sake, call her Haley)
When they asked George Washington for his ID, he just took out a quarter. - Stephen Wright.
The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. - Paul Erdos
Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
He who has a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'. - Friedrich Nietzsche
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. - Mel Brooks
There are three rules for writing the novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. - Somerset Maugham
Mathematical puns are the first sine of madness. -Johann Von Haupkoph
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. - Fred Allen.
A pun is a short quip followed by a long groan.
Puns are little "plays on words" that a certain breed of person loves to spring on you and then look at you in a certain self-satisfied way to indicate that he thinks that you must think that he is by far the cleverest person on Earth now that Benjamin Franklin is dead, when in fact what you are thinking is that if this person ever ends up in a lifeboat, the other passengers will hurl him overboard by the end of the first day even if they have plenty of food and water. - Dave Barry.
It was so quiet, you could hear a pun drop. - Arther Baer
100 Random Things About Me
4. Have any tattoos?
5. And piercings?
6. Fave food?
7. Fave pizza topping?
8. Fave drink?
10. Been in a fight?
13. Fave snack?
14. Fave candy?
15. Fave movie?
16. Fave show?
17. Do you smoke?
18. Blonds or brunettes?
19. Any scars?
20. Fave music?
21. Fave actor?
22. Where do you live?
23. Do you miss anyone right now?
24. Last person who made you cry?
25. Do you enjoy school?
27. Fave fast food joint?
28. What's the last thing you drank?
29. What are you doing right now?
30. Where would you like to go?
31. Are you in a relationship?
32. Ever been arrested?
33. Ever had a stalker?
34. Ever gone sky-diving?
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die?
36. Is there a God?
37. Do you have a cell phone?
38. Are you squeamish?
39. Are you a human?
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car?
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing?
42. Do people find you attractive?
43. What annoys you?
44. What are you afraid of?
45. Gold or silver?
46. Are people afraid of you?
47. Do you sing in public?
48. Ever been screwed over?
49. Does money make people happy?
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race?
51. What's your hair look like?
52. First job?
53. Do you like meeting new people?
54. Do you get along with your parents?
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop?
57. Ever been in a car accident?
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down?
59. Do you care what people think of you?
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
61. Are you afraid of the dark?
62. What kind of car do you have?
63. Time you were born?
64. Ever break any bones?
65. Fave childhood toy?
66. Fave author?
67. Are you a paranoid person? N
68. Have any enemies?
69. Are you afraid of heights?
70. Last movie you watched?
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen?
72. Chocolate or vanilla?
73. Favorite color?
74. What time do you usually wake up?
75. What are you doing?
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet?
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked?
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off?
79. Can you do a handstand?
80. Are you an angry person?
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill?
82. Do you talk in your sleep?
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before?
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead?
85. Are you delusional?
86. What is something that you are horrible at?
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done?
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight?
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate?
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss?
93. How are you feeling right now?
94. What annoys you about people?
95. Do you dislike children?
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off?
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles?
98. Can you smile for me?
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night?
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike?
Now, if you had enough time to read all this, why don't you read my story(s)?