Author has written 10 stories for Young Justice, G. I. Joe, and Soul Eater.
I love to read, and write. I love to write short stories but from time to time i will write a poem or two.
My name is Destiny but people call me Dessie, or Harley. (I'm called Harley because I act alot like Harley Quinn.)
My favorite quotes are: "Boyfriends may come and go but BEST FRIENDS last a lifetime." "I am who I am and no one can change that."
Most of the Fan-fictions I write might not make it on here because I get self conscious about what other people think about my writing.
I love to read others Fan-Fictions they kinda inspire me.
PM me for any requests. I'll do them all.
Yesterday is history
Nothing is very hard to do...
I'm not clumsy. The floor just hates me,the tables and the chairs and table are bullies and the walls get in my way.
Can I be honest with you?
Never go to bed angry...
What is crazy?
Well crazy is screaming at Sam from Supernatural to smash the mirror to save his life from Bloody Mary even though he can't hear you. Crazy is going to the woods and afraid the Wendigo is going to eat you. Crazy is being afraid of the shower because your afraid Peter is going to drown you. Crazy is when you say you don't want any sugar but your drinking a Coke. Crazy is throwing a can the the recycling bin and telling it " We will meet again soon." Crazy is laughing at the thing someone said in your head. Crazy is watching a snail cross the road and encouraging it to go faster. That is crazy.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself. (All the time)
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If you talk to yourself in a mirror about the latest piece you wrote and then start the three things above.
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you failed English 101.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join, add this list to your profile.)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a sweet, dark cape that covers your whole body!
3. You get a really cool, crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MUHAHAHAHAHA
4. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
5. We get to wear black. Everything looks better and more form-fitting when it's black.
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money money, money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! The BEST reason!
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
Evil beware. We have waffles.
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend...because they're sharper then knives.
ADOST: Attention Deficit-Ohh Shiny Thing!
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
I'm going on a quest, to the deepest, darkest corners of my room, in search of what some would call a "floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me my friends, wish me luck, for I may not return alive.
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?"
Everyone has a photographic memory… some just don’t have film
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Flying is very simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
As I lay in bed looking at the twinkling stars above me, I think, "Where the heck is my ceiling?"
I didn't lose my mind. I sold it on Ebay.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Smile. It scares people.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Reality is for people who lack imagination.
People say I've lost my sanity, but I can't lose what I never had.
The voices in my head may not be real but they still have pretty good ideas...
You're just jealous 'cause the voices talk to me not you
Nine out of the ten voices in my head agree that I'm insane. The tenth is off chasing cars.
If you think I'm crazy you should meet my mother.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window or break down a door.
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Doesn't 'expecting the unexpected' make the unexpected expected?
Normality will be restored as soon as we're sure what it is.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
I'm not random, I just have many thoug- OH! A DUCK!
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
WARNING: Jumping into toxic waste does not give you super powers (I wish it did though)
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but then it gets boring, so I go back to being me.
I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me.
OOOH.. DRAMA! Let's get popcorn!
Do NOT interrupt me when I am talking to myself.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...
You! Off my planet!
The first sign of madness is talking to yourself. The second is when the voices in your head answer back.
Allow me to introduce myselves.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Note to self: It is illegal to stab people for being stupid
Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done.
I didn’t escape from the mental ward! Those sirens are a complete coincidence!
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
I used to be normal... until I met those nutjobs I call my friends.
I run with scissors; it makes me feel dangerous.
Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
If I throw a stick, will you go away?
Best friends know how stupid you act and still choose to be with you in public.
I am not saying you’re stupid...I'm just implying it.
You say 'crazy' like it's a bad thing.
When in doubt, make up words!
There cannot be a crisis this week! My schedule is full.
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
Unsafe External Link