Poll: Should Piplup evolve in my story Dreams? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Pokémon.
Hey my peeps.
I can't wait to read and write! It's my life!!!!!!!!!
Name: Call me Mal
Gender: Female all the way!
Age: Between the age of one and one hundred.
Residing: In the UK! I live in England, people!
Fave colour: Red
Fave genre of books: Romance (they rock!)
Fave books: The whole Hunger Games series, a book called Thirteen Secrets and the 39 Clues series. I also love the Beautiful Creatures series. Also, THE DIVERGENT TRILOGY (I just bought Insurgent)... ;D
Fave games: Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Sims, Harvest Moon and the Rune Factory series. I also like the Dragon Quest games, the Zelda games and ALL of the Professor Layton games. I'm a big fan of RPGs so I pretty much like all of them.
Fave manga comics: Pokemon (OF COURSE), Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (OMG, SO GOOD!), Vampire Knight, Dengeki Daisy, Say I Love You, Love So Life and Yotsuba (she's so damn funny!).
Fave Anime: Pokemon, Fairy Tail, Inazuma 11, Ultimate Muscle, Angel Beats, Kampfer (with the umlaut thingy) and Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew. I have quite a childish selection. Don't judge me. Oh, and Soul Eater, Bleach, Sword Art Online, Naruto and Death Note.
Be warned: My profile has a LOT of useless junk in it... But I'll be totally happy if any of you bother to read it! .
OMG, I'M SO EXCITED FOR POKEMON X AND Y!!!
I preordered X, and I've already planned out my team.
OMG, POKEMON X IS AMAZING! I got it on the 11th (I picked it up a day early) and it's shamazing, seriously. I'm already the Pokemon Champion, and I found Diantha really easy. Only her Mega Gardevoir was annoying. Also, I got really annoyed that I had to battle Lysandre THREE TIMES to defeat Team Flare. DX *sighs* Anyways, I'm really happy that I completed it, and I'm kinda bored on it... :3 I completed the Pokedex, and I found most of the Mega Evolution Stones... Maybe I'll trade more, or do a Link Battle, idk? :) But I seriously love it. Now all I'm waiting for is Rune Factory 4 to come out in Europe (in the UK!)
Don't hate me, but I believe in gay rights, so I don't mind Yaoi and Yuri. I actually think they're pretty cute. :)
Couples I support: Ikarishipping (DawnxPaul). Because they're sooo cute!!!! Opposites attract!!! It's my OTP!
Contestshipping (MayxDrew). They're always blowing up at each other, and Drew's arrogance makes May mad! I love how he can't get her name right.
LeafGreenshipping/Oldrivalshipping (LeafxGary). Gary is so perverted , that it's funny. I also liked how they used to be friends... YAYAYAYAY! :D
Pokeshipping (MistyxAsh). One of the first pairings I realised about... They both love Pokemon, but Ash might think about it more than Misty... I love how Misty hits Ash into place. Literally. She has a mallet. :O
Soulsilvershipping (LyraxSilver). Lyra, the hyper but goody two-shoes, and Silver, the rebellious back-talking grumpy pants. I love this shipping, because it reminds me of some friends I have.
Heartsoulshipping (LyraxEthan). Cute! ;)
Shootsdownshipping (ZoeyxKenny). I guess I started to ship this, when I realized that Kenny isn't destined for Dawn. He may like her, but I don't think it'll happen... So, when I found out that he can find love with Zoey, I started to ship it! I think the pairing is really cute, and is one of my favorites.
Twinleafshipping (DawnxBarry). I find this shipping SO CUTE!!!! They're both really happy and hyper (Barry's more hyper, though :D), and their relationship is really cute! Especially if you choose Dawn in the Sinnoh games, and Barry's your rival!! :DD
Specialshipping (YellowxRed). OMG, this is super adorable!!! :D I love it so much... But why is Red so dense... WHY?! But it was sooo funny when Yellow took her hat off in the manga (in the Johto series) and Red was like: o.O Wut? :B
MangaPokeshipping (MistyxRed). It's clear she likes him in the manga.
Viridianshipping (YellowxSilver). I find this shipping funny, since it's considered a crack ship. xD
Oldrivalshipping (BluexGreen). Okay, so I believe that Blue is the girl btw... Anyways, I love this shipping! Blue is so mischievous, and I love it when Green calls her a 'pesky woman'. And when they blush, that makes it even cuter!!! XD
Luckyshipping (BluexRed). Hahaha, it's so cute!!! But I know that they're destined with other people.
Agencyshipping (WhitexBlack). Oh, god, I love this shipping!!! But I was SO ANNOYED when they had to separate because White wanted to go on the battle subway... :( They'll always be together in my heart, though.
Chessshiping (Hilda/ToukoxHilbert/Touya). I think it's cute, and I love how similar they other to other ships, but with their own flair. :D
Ferriswheelshipping (NxTouko). Idk why, but I always have N and Touko. Even though they're the same person, I don't think it's NxHilda... Idk... But I really love this shipping. Especially because N is so freakin' adorbs. :3
Chosenshipping (BluexSilver). I think this is really cute, since they were both kidnapped by the Masked Man. Also, it kinda looked like Silver blushed around her. Blue was also really nice to him. xD
Checkmateshipping (Hilda/ToukoxCheren). Hahaha, I think this is cute because Cheren really likes Hilda... XD
Dualrivalshipping (BiancaxCheren). OMG, I LOVE THIS SHIPPING!!! They go perfectly together, seriously... :D
Moonringshipping (ToukoxColress). I'm new to this shipping, but I think it's really cute!!!
Questshipping (MarinaxJimmy). SOO CUUTE!!!
Rocketshipping (JessiexJames). Even villains are destined for love! Especially if they're on the same team!!!
Sommeliershipping (BurgundyxCilan). OMG, I LOVE THIS!!! IT'S BRILLIANT! :D
Visorshipping (RosaxNate). OMG, I love this!!!
Livecastershipping (RosaxCurtis). I'm new to this, but when I saw the fan art, I squealed!!
Transceivershipping (YancyxNate). Just like the shipping above, I liked this shipping. Really cute! :D
Sinnohshipping/Fortuneshipping (DawnxLucas). I love this because Lucas is so considerate.
Commonershipping (PlatinumxDiamond) vs. Haughtyshipping (PlatinumxPearl). I think I like Dia with Platina better, but I love both of them to bits... SERIOUSLY!!! *squeals*
MangaQuestshipping (CrystalxGold). *squeals* SO CUTE!!! I love how Gold calls her Super Serious Gal, and how she kicks him when he gets all perverted. XD
SpecialJewelshipping (CrystalxSilver). Hahaha, I just had to add this is, because I love it.
Crystalshipping (CrystalxEsuine). To be honest, I find this more of a crack ship. But it's cute!
Franticshipping (SapphirexRuby). DUH!!! They practically confessed in the manga!!! But then Ruby said that he didn't remember... *cracks knuckles*
Cavaliershipping (DawnxGary). I was reading about this in a fic, where they were going out (BUT IN THE END IT'S IKARISHIPPING!!!! XD), and I actually thought it was quite cute. Dawn clearly admires Gary, and I watched the anime episode when he visited.
Egoshipping (MistyxGary). I love this shipping, it's so funny how both their egos are the size of a planet. They're always butting heads and trying to out-do each other. I also love how Gary calls Misty 'Ginger'. XD
BurningLeafshipping (LeafxRed). I was reading some stories about this shipping, and it seemed really cute.
NewBarkshipping (KrisxEthan). I don't want Ethan to be forever alone (like Brock lol XP) so he now has Kris!!!!
Sequelshipping (RosaxHugh). His cold exterior is so funny when he's around her! XD
Rangershipping (SolonaxLunick). THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!
Vatonageshipping (KatexKeith). I love the stories about these two!!! ;D
Obliviashipping (SummerxBen). They are such a cute couple.
My FanFiction Buddies:
Gemstone Gal: She's an awesome author and a great friend. Got a collab with her as well. I suggest you read her story: Uncompleted Fate. Its really good.
leafgreenlove: She's been a friend for a while and I adored her stories. I suggest you read her story: A Stormy Situation.
AdorableMe: I've known her for a while and have read all her stories. Read her story: Language Of Love.
maycontestdrew: Gosh, she's a brilliant friend! We fangirl over Contestshipping a LOT! OMG I LOVE YOU GUUURL! Hehehe, we're reciting the entire Pokedex, so it's a big deal with her! :D Read her story: Amaze Me!
Egoshipper246: I've known her for the longest. I remember that great day when she was the first reviewer of my first ever story (Dreams). Read her story: The Promise.
Amy47101: A great writer and an my good friend. Actually, she's one of my BESTEST FRIENDS on here! I've known her for ages, and we have both been through a lot together! I LUV YOU AMES. Read her story: Angel Wings.
Spiceypepper: She's a great friend who's helped me through a lot! Brilliant at giving advice! She's like an older sister!
A Random Human: We've become such good friends, that I speak to her on Skype, and tumblr, and deviantART! She's that brilliant! She has a new account now!
Nessa3465: A great writer and a great friend! WE'RE SO CLOSE OMG HAAAAA! She's like a really close sister! We talk about our shitty lives, and it's really cool! Her story: Summer Love.
Pokeninja6600: A really good collab bestie! SHE'S SO AWESOME! SO CHECK HER OUT, OKAY? Ninja, you have to show everyone how fantastic you are!! :D Read her story: Roma's Story.
Starpokemon123: My Animal Crossing buddy but she also LOVES Pokemon! Her story: May's Diary.
Sunshine Tails: AN AWESOME writer! We've talked about a lot of problems in our very British lives! She's my Huger Games and Fairy Tail buddy! Her story: It Had To Be You.
Mistress Katt: I'm not sure if we're friends but I admire her! Her story: My Summer Away.
RyleetheEpic: New friend! We're Adventure Time buddies! We're even writing a collab! :D Her story: It's Not Always Black and White.
TheseLumps45: She's a really good friend and is a great talker! Hee hee!
Volcanic Lily: She's so nice and all her stories are great! I enjoy them and I hope you do, too. I am the one who got her and her brother in the Tales of series! Luv you Lily!
Misty Ketchum97: She's such an awesome, and cool girl! And a great writer... I seriously consider her as a best friend! We've been through a lot. Love you, Mist! Her story: Pokemon: Black and White 2.
eonentity: Read all of her stories! She's an AMAZING writer, and great to PM!
Poke-lover88: SHE'S HILARIOUS!!!! And a great writer, too!! WE TALK TOO MUCH, AND WE TALK ALL THE TIME. OMG AAAAH LOVE YOU GIRL. YOU'RE AMAZING. WE'RE GONNA BE AWKWARD SISTAS WITH SAM AND MINA IN THE BACKGROUND. XD
ParadiseAngel: She's one of my best friends from school, and though she has't wrote anything on this website, she's a brilliant writer.
emma5678: I know her really well, as we went to the same elementary school together! She's also a good Tokyo Mew Mew lover, and author!
Moonlightgirl258: She's such a nice friend! We talk about Pokemon, Rune Factory and Sailor Moon a LOT!
LiliNeko: OMG, she's the best Egoshipper author, and her story was the first one that I ever read. Read her story: Anything For Love.
Starfire1407: Hehe, we have made raps and rhymes, so many times (XD)! Read her story: d e s t i n y
DitDitto: The sister of Ninja, she's a brilliant writer and friend. :3
If I'm not on FanFiction, then don't think I've died. I'm just super busy. I mean, school is becoming unbearable (especially with homework!).
I'm a big fan of rock bands (My fave band is Foo Fighters). But my favorite genre of music is House. You can never listen to too much House, IN YOUR HOUSE! xD
Music is actually a big passion to me. I've been writing songs since I was eight. I can sing and play eleven musical instruments. I hope to become a singer. Or a dancer. Or an actress. But I think I might become an English teacher. Also, I find making harmonies really easily. Really easy. :3
If you want to hear some of my songs, (which you probably don't) then just PM me and I'll tell you!
I have eight stories in total at the moment... Hahaha, I deleted two of them after my collaboration partners disappeared. But I'm focusing on the eight I have left.
Dreams is my Ikarishipping story. It's been really great writing it, and I've done about sixteen chapters. I should write another chapter next month.
High School Horrors is my Contestshipping story, and I'm pleased that everyone has been so nice to me about it! :D I'm actually writing chapter nine at the moment, so that should be good.
Lavender Academy is yet another Ikari fic! :3 It's a collab with me and my friend reegreeg. She's writing the chapter, and it should be out soon.
Legend Academy is my Ikari fic, too! XD It's a collab with me and Gemstone Gal. We just updated it, actually.
Troubles is ANOTHER Ikari fic! (I do too many... DX) It's a collab with me and Amy47101. I'm writing the next chapter, and I just made a start on it.
Mystery Dungeon Adventure! is a story with me and a girl called A Random Human. It's a PMD fic, so that's cool.
Awkward is an Egoshipping story with my friend egoshipper246. She's writing the LAST chapter of it! It shall be my first completed story.
Call of the Legendary is a story I'm doing with Poke-lover88. It's using an OC I made, so it's all cool. XD
I have two collabs on other people's profiles. One with pokeninja6600, and one with starpokemon123. I'm planning a collab with DitDitto, and Misty Ketchum97, too.
I've been into Pokémon for about five years now. My first game was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness. Followed by Pokémon Pearl.
I've been into the Anime for years now. I'm kinda annoyed that ASH NEVER AGES IN THE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The trading cards are kinda boring so don't talk to me about that...
If you ever want to talk Pokémon, then talk to me.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Ninja of the Flames, Spuffy on Hiatus, ilovekyosohma, Chishio Naito, Kish's Kittie, Property of Kish, xMew Ichigox, MikaTheCatHanyou, BubblesBoo THfangirl01, Dragon(just a short name), PokeFreak 38,geny35, Pokemaster101, Akozu Heiwa, A Random Human, Gemstone Gal, malory79080.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and if I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, LuigiWife1551, 7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7, Alice Diana Brenner, Shadows on a Love-Struck Soul, J.Gabrielle, petrelli heiress, Kitsune Demon Girl, Embers-of-the-flame, A Random Human, malory79080
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Something that will crack you up.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
95% of teen girls would be in tears if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this everywhere if you are the 5% that would get some popcorn,get a nice seat, then start chanting "JUMP,JUMP,JUMP."
If you can relate to me, stand up for yourself! Don't let your talents and gifts be bashed into the ground! Believe in yourself, and live life the way you want! If you are like me, then add your name to the list, and show others that they are perfect, just the way they are. Amy47101, malory79080
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
95% of girls would scream if Justin Bieber went missing: Paste this on your profile if you're one of the 5% who would smile and poke your new prisoner with a stick
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 Weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6.In the memo field of all your checks, write 'For Marijuana'
7. Finish all your sentences with 'In accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream 'I won! I won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity, Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
The Wonderful List of Stereotypes
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic. (Tha's not my fault. It's my genes.)
Label your own sterotypes!
Here's 100 random questions(You can do them too):
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? I'd prefer not to tell. But...maybe I am... XD
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Does hating Hitler, and all those horrible Nazis count?
3) How many houses have you lived in? Two.
4) Favorite candy bar? Fruit Pastilles.
5) Favorite shoes? My awesome sneakers with high heels (or wedges, whatever they're called)
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Most people have.
7) Least favorite school subject? At the moment, Religious Education. Then it'd probably be Science.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? In a plane when I was nine. But no one saw it except my parents and my twin brother.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Pokemon. Or Ikarishipping.
12) Favorite genre of music? House.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Virgo! :3
14) What time were you born? I think it was in the evening...
15) Do you like beer? No...and I'm not gonna try it EVER!
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No, actually. My friend prank called someone, and I was with her (giggling), but I didn't actually them. Does that count?
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? My JLS CD.
18) Are you sarcastic? Me? Sarcastic? Yes. Yes I am.
19) What are your favorite colors? Red, purple and black.
20) How many watches do you own? Zero. My last watch recently broke. But I use the time on my phone, now.
21) Summer or winter? Winter. Because I like snowball fights, and CHRISTMAS!!!!
23) Favorite color to wear? Red.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? Black (how original... -_-)
26) Where is your second home? The video game store.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah. My twin brother, my annoying best friends and other people.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Nope! :D
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? One
30) How many video games do you own? 172 (you don't know how long it took me to count that. DX) :)
31) What was your first pet? A kitty named Vic.
32) Ever had braces? Nope. Never gonna need them either.
33) Do looks matter? Not to me.
34) Do you use chapstick? All the time! I hate having dry lips!
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Miss Johnen, Mr Du Plessis and Mr. Reason
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Ahm... I don't know what they are (I'm not American!)
37) Are you too forgiving? Yes. I hate it.
38) How many children do you want? TWO. Preferably a girl and a boy...hopefully girl-boy twins (since I have a twin brother).
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? What is that?
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Sausage, egg, fries and beans.
41) Do you own a gun? I'm sure all fifteen year-olds have guns.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yeah. I'm in love at the moment, though. Not with the same guy, though.
43) When was the last time you cried? ...I have no idea.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Talked to my friend Emmanuel on the phone.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? I have never been to either one. I live in ENGLAND.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No! But I've called teacher 'dad' before!
47) Ever been in a castle? Yeah, when I was eight.
48) Nicknames? Lozzie, Loswell, Mal and Laurie.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Nope! (I actually tried to meet someone named Bertha when I was answering this... XD)
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Does KFC count? Then again, I haven't been to KFC, either. :D
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? What?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? eeveeluvr, since I copied this quiz thing from her.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Ahm... No.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yeah.
57) Do you dye your hair? No, but I want to dye my hair red.
58) Does anyone like you? Yes. Clearly. XD
59) What year were you born?Guess! =)
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Umm?
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? ...
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? Yeah.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? My dad, because I like talking to him about sports when I'm in trouble.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Personality comes first for me.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Yeah! Especially when I'm alone! It's so horrible! DX
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Nope!
68) Do you own a webcam? Yes. But it's a family one. I still use it more, though.
69) Have you ever stripped? NO!
70) Ever broke a bone? No. But I've sprained my arm once before!
72) Do you chat on AIM often? NEVER. I still don't know what it is.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Hahahahaha, no. I haven't had anyone in love with me to break their heart in the first place.
75) Rugrats or Doug? I don't know?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Another American show I will never know about...
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Kinda-ish.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yeah.
79) Do you have a birth mark? On my left thigh.
80) Do you own a car? No
81) Can you cook? Yup! I make the best Apple Cinnamon Squares!
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. My best friends
3. The government
83) Do you text message often? I send about two a day... I'm more into calling people. On the main phone on my house.
84) Money or love? Love because I'm a hopeless romantic
85) Do you have any scars? On my left wrist where my friend accidentally scratched me in basketball.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? Something to do besides updating my profile.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? OMG, YES!
88) Relationships or one night stands? What do you think I'm gonna choose? Relationships, duhh... :B
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? No idea what they are.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Sure
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? And why would I? They're totally boring.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? YES
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My mom.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Me.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? I can't remember that.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My dad.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Someone who's name starts with 'J'.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Uh, Reagan.
100) Who was the last person that called you? Sasha.
1. If you could bring any of your favorite childhood shows back on TV, what would they be?
Definitely Pokemon, The Secret Circle, and No Ordinary Family.
2. What are your favorite music singers and bands?
Beyonce, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mutya Bueno and Rihanna.
3. Your favorite fanfic authors?
That's really hard!!! But... I'd have to say... Sunshine Tails. Or SurferGurl14. Or LeafxGreenx3. Or LiliNeko.
4. Who are your celebrity crushes?
I don't have a particular favorite. Idk, why, though. XD
5. What would you rate yourself of popularity from 1 to 10?
I'd be an eight. Everyone knows me (whether they hate me or not), but I'm nice to a whole load of people! And I make lots of people laugh. :D
6. If you could have super powers, what would you get?
Shapeshifting. It's totally bad ass.
7. What are your dream jobs?
Being a singer, dancer, actress or an English teacher.
8. What did you think of the person's answers whom you copied and pasted this from?
They were super nice! I think of them as on of my good FanFiction buddies!
9. If you could invent an ice cream flavor...
Hmm... Apple Crumble. :D
10. Words to describe yourself?
Musical, creative, considerate, intelligent, geeky, nerdy, loud, kind, funny, naive, dramatic, energetic, weird, bubbly and headstrong.
11. If you could invent a band, what would you call it and what kind of music would you play?
All types of genres except country or opera. I just don't think they'd work. xD
12. Words people use to describe you?
Weird, loud, pretty, insane, intelligent yet naive, imaginative, and funny.
13. Worst fanfic you've read?
:O That's a really mean question! I haven't come across a really terrible fanfic, anyway.
14. If you were an actress, and you could guest star on ANY show, what would you guest star for?
15. Are you be proud to still be watching kids shows?
Of course! After all, I DO have the maturity of a three year old. XD
16. What is the most interesting thing that has ever happened to you?
Uhm... Finding this gem of a site. ?_?
17. A weird dream you have had?
I had the biggest hoop earrings in the world.
18. Favorite songs?
You & Me - by Disclosure ft. Eliza Doolittle and Russian Roulette - by Rihanna.
19. If you were an ice cream flavor what would you be?
Cherry - because I'm totally spontaneous.
20. Were these questions hard to answer?
Some of them were, but I liked it!
Copy and Paste this into your profile. Come on. You know you want to.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? My good friend Kemi accidentally scratched while she tried to tackle me in basketball. My scar is on my left wrist.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A pin board with pictures of my family, my cat, and old birthday cards. I also have my medals on the wall, and my awesome Pokemon posters.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore softly, apparently.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Mostly music on the radio, so that all genres. But I listen to rock, R&B and house music a lot. :D So, yeah. xD
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? In the evening, Idk, I forgot... :)
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? For Pokemon X & Y to come out sooner. It's killing me inside... DX
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Being close to my old friends Lauren D., and Anastasia.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My DS, 3DS, and my notebook full of story ideas. Oh, and my computer.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Exactly 5'7''. It's okay being tall, I guess. Since most people I know are really short.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? All the time! Especially when I'm alone.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I dunno...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't own one bottle of perfume. I have this thing called 'deodorant'. B)
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hazel eyes...either brown or black hair.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I don't know, I've never actually imagined it. Hopefully it's a really kind and cute way... As long as it's with the right guy, then I'll say yes in any way he proposes.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee. Mostly because I dislike what energy drinks do to you after the adrenaline wears off.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Hahaha, I actually like plan cheese and tomato pizza, but I had to pick then I'd choose ham, because my mom is really good at making ham pizza. ;)
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Roasted potatoes. I fucking love roasted potatoes.
I don't know what happened to 19 and 20...XD
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Actually, it wasn't a gift, but a card. I got a big card from my bestest friend ever (Sasha) for my thirteenth birthday, and it was filled with what we would do in the future. We'd move to America to do university, and she's study law (she wants to be a lawyer), and I'd do performing arts (I want to be on Broadway). It was really cute, and it probably took her two hours to make.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes! :P
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I am, actually. I do dance and gymnastics, too, so that helps me hone it.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't have one. I could tell you my favorite store, though... XP It's Primark, I fucking love that store.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? No, but I used to have two cats, two guinea pigs, eight fish and four hamsters.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I don't have any!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Of course! Love is love.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? In person, with words.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 64
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My best friend
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When someone totally gets Pokemon wrong. Like, my friend Emily thought that Pokemon was a person. I screamed at her for ages... XD
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK? Yup! I've been to the Isle of Wight, France, Spain and Australia. But I really want to go to Japan and the USA.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? My fear of spiders. And death.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yeah. I met this guy called Mario... From 'The Only Way Is Essex' (it's a show in England). He was with his girlfriend, and was buying a car.
37. FIRST JOB? Unfortunately I don't have a job yet
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Not exactly.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading Fanfiction...
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No, and I'm extremely thankful for that.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My singing voice.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope. Never gonna need them either :D
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? New video games.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two!
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. But my middle name was named after my great aunt, and a famous singer!
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I'm more into wishing on SHOOTING stars. :D
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I use Twisted Sista.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess, I think it's pretty neat
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pork.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I have a bad habit of worrying too much. Or singing too much.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? My JLS CD.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not in my world.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I rarely get angry, and when I do...I listen to music and scream into my pillow.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Video game store!
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My dolphin plushie! :3 I've had it since I was three, and I still sleep with it.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I dunno, fifty?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Nope, more like Dora the Explorer fan!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Everyday of my life.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? They have to be able to make me laugh. That's really it. Oh, and it helps if they are smart enough to know what video games are.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Mal, Lozzie, Laurie, Loswell.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Red Hot Chili Peppers.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Pokemon definitely
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Never taken either yet
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cherry or raspberry.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yeah, luckily.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Yesterday
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I wouldn't know considering I don't drive.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Nothing...
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Tea
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My best friend
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their eye color and their hair
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Idk
81. FAVORITE THING TO DISLIKE? Hehe that's a contradicting sentence xD I dunno what I like to dislike...
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Really dark brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonalds :D
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No. I tried it at my auntie's house and I was like, "Ew" DX
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Life of Brian
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Ooh... CHRISTMAS!!!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yep! I play eleven: Piano, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Violin, Trumpet, Harmonica, Harp, Recorder, Drums and Clarinet. Oh, and I can sing.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I'm not sure, I don't really like politics
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses! ;)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A bottle of lemon & lime sparkling water.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have one... Yet...
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Well, I'm reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth
100. DESCRIBE YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND: I'm not telling! ;)
THE SEXY TEST!
You have been called sexy
You receive heaps of attention at parties
You have asked someone whether they are single or not
You wear exposing clothes
You wear bikinis (sometimes)
You have watched Sex in the City
You have gone out with someone
You do cheerleading or dance
You are considered popular or a TC
You frequently wear short shorts
Make-up is a major part of your look
You love sport or love watching the opposite gender playing sport
You know of people who like you
You have kissed a guy before
You have been ‘whistled’
You have considered being a model (when I was four... DX)
You hardly ever get A’s
You must have a fake spray-tan
You are rather skinny
You find this test sexy (hell yes xD)
NOW, multiply the amount you got by 5, and add a percent sign!
Okay, so that's 14x5... 70%? Yeah, that's about right... XD
HOW CUTE ARE YOU?
You have blue/green eyes. (I wish I did though)
What YOU think is cute:
Multiply how many you got by 4.
That's pretty cute, I guess...? ;)
What do you have:
Full size/Queen bed
Go shopping at least once a week
Parents have a car
Home cooked meal almost everyday
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless. You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry. When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature. You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone.
You prefer night-time over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, videogames, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.(but if it's based on a true story then I'm getting the hell out)
You love to break the rules.
You are polite at times.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you generally don't hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you. (how am I supposed to know?)
You always follow the rules.
It's a tie between air and light!
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon, so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him.
He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!'
There was a big smile on his face.It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before.
Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books.
Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke.
Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said.
As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.
He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment.
I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.
Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each others lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others.
You now have two choices, you can 1) Put this on your profile or 2) Forget you read this and act like it didn't touch your heart. As you can see, I took choice number 1.
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
Which Eeveelution Are You?
[x] You are cute (everyone says I am)
[x] You love to play
[ ] You don’t like getting into fights
[x] You hate the darkness or you are afraid of it
[x] You have a best friend forever
[x] You love your best friend very much
[ ] You don’t say bad words
[x] Most people love you
[ ] You are youngest of all your siblings(I'm actually the oldest)
[ ] You like to wish upon a star
[x] You have lots of stuffed animals(a whole collection)
[x] You can swim
[ ] You go to swimming pool at least one time a week
[x] You hate racism
[x] Someone has said that you are hot (._. More times than I'm okay with)
[x] You are very social
[ ] You don’t spend more than 2 hours on the computer or TV
[ ] You enjoy sleeping
[ ] You know most of your neighbors’ names
[x] You can speak in another language than English (French, Spanish, German)
[ ] You visit social places (such as concerts,theaters,etc.) more than 1 time a week
[ ] People call you a “smiley face”
[ ] You LOVE spending time in the water
[x] You are a street kid(I spend time running around with my friends)
[ ] You have been in an accident
[ ] You usually get into street fights
[ ] Your favorite kind of music is rap
[ ] You have been shocked by electricity
[ ] You seriously need to get a life (I have a very good life, thank you very much)
[ ] People say you’re too egotistic
[ ] You have tried gangsta style (Wut)
[ ] You try to be really cool
[ ] You really want someone
[ ] Last thing you did before you sit on computer was meeting with someone
[x] You hate something right now
[x] You are kind of a hothead
[ ] People try to calm you down
[x] When you want something, you won’t stop until you get it.
[ ] You are seriously waiting for something right now (For my turn in the shower)
[x] You annoy people
[ ] You like cartoon villains more than heroes
[ ] You would like to have red eyes. (Or purple...)
[x] You were born in summer or spring (Autumn baby!)
[x] You can think of crazy things
[x] You have burned something
[ ] Things around you are stupid
[ ] You didn’t/don’t like your life at a moment
[ ] You believe in magic
[ ] Your first boyfriend/girlfriend dumped you
[x] You really love someone
[x] You believe in love at first sight
[x] You haven’t tried to smoke, drugs or drink alcohol
[x] You are a goody-goody……
[x] ……or average
[ ] You get injured easily
[x] People don’t really get you (Only my best friends do)
[x] You MUST do something right now
[ ] You are like a psychic
[ ] You have great sight
[ ] You love the dark.
[x] you like to wear/see/use the color black.
[x] glow in the dark stickers are cool.
[ ] you are sometimes thought of as evil by your appearance.
[x] you look out for yourself at times.
[x] you have or would like to have a Umbreon in your Pokemon games.
[ ] you are terrifyingly silent.
[ ] you have eyes that make people timid or afraid.
[x] you have helped or been helped by someone but never said ‘you’re welcome’ or ‘thank you’.
[ ] you are somewhat of a loner.
[ ] you love to go out in the night.
[ ] You have excellent vision in dark places.
[ ] Fall or spring is one of your favorite seasons.
[ ] you adore the color green.
[ ] you love flowers but choose not to pick them.
[ ] clean, green and pristine is your way of life.
[x] animals adore you and you adore them.
[ ] you are a very peaceful person.
[x] you care deeply for anyone even if you do not know them at all.
[ ] you enjoy longs walk in nature or the woods.
[ ] you are a vegetarian.
[ ] your eyes are or you wish for them to be green.
[ ] you really can’t stand cold days.
[x] people really love to be around you.
[x] Winter days are your favourite days.
[x] Cold weathers don’t phase you with or without a jacket.
[x] You have (or wish to have) amazingly snow white or light blue eyes.
[x] You live in a place where it’s cold all year round. (I'm from England, people)
[x] Hot days are your most hated time of any week.
[x] You don’t mind cold foods.
[x] You have once used a cold joke (cold-hearted etc.) during cold times.
[ ] You adore very much the colour white.
[x] You take long walks in the snow. (IT'S SO FUN!)
[ ] You have a cold personality.
[ ] People can’t really call onto you for sympathy.
[ ] You have heard the song Cold by Crossfade.
Yes!!! I wanted to be Glaceon, because I find the others kinda lame except Umberon and Leafeon.
(\_/) PUT THIS ON YOUR PAGE
('.') IF YOU HATE
(")_(") ANIMAL CRUELTY
76/100 stupid things that I have done: Marked in bold (wow I feel stupid)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
YOUR GUY SIDE:
x You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
x You wear lip gloss/stick.
I guess I'm a tomboy, then! :D
How to Tell you watch, play, and/or read too much Pokemon by Waveripple of Team Sunrise:
1. You think Pokemon is the most awesome game, manga, and anime ever.
2. You rant about Pokemon to your friends.
3. You rant about Pokemon to your friends, and you KNOW they’re not listening to you.
4. You think Pokemon should have a life-action movie made.
5. You never thought of #4 but think it would be awesome anyway.
6. When you lose in some horrible, embarrassing manner, you run away yelling ‘We’re Blasting off again!’
7. You’re going to do #6 next time you are defeated in a horrible, embarrassing manner.
8. Your parents are worried about your Pokemon obsession. (my dad)
9. Your parents are NOT worried about your Pokemon obsession. (my mom)
10. You have dreams about your favorite shippings.
11. You have nightmares about the shippings you loath.
12. You wish you had a Pokemon,
13. You wish you WERE a Pokemon.
14.You have spent more than 40 hours on a Pokemon game training your Pokemon and are only half way through.
15. You know for a FACT that Pikachu is Super Badass. (Already knew it from the start)
16. You want to dress up as a Pokemon or a Pokemon trainer.
17. You HAVE dressed up as a Pokemon or a Pokemon trainer before.
18. You can say every Pokemon’s name when given a picture of them up to Gen. IV
19. You can say every Pokemon’s name when NOT given a picture up to Gen IV. (I swear, that's impossible)
20. You have posters of Pokemon on your walls (the complete Pokedex!)
21. You have a kick-ass Pokemon party in your Pokemon game.
22. You have a kick-ass Pokemon party in your mind. (Not right now...)
23. You think about Pokemon in odd places at odd times. (I.E.: In a classroom during a test, in the middle of a conversation, etc.)
24. You like having a Poké -ession.
25. You doodle Pokemon on important papers (I.E.: Paperwork, homework, tests, etc.)
26. You have started to pass the Poké -ession to a friend.
27. You HAVE passed the Poké -ession to a friend.
28. You want to have a huge Pokemon themed party.
29: You have had a huge Pokemon themed party. (Yeah, I wish)
30. You post this on your profile and add your name to this list: Waveripple of Team Sunrise, DAMLWinner, LoveLoverGrl, ManaphyLove, Puppypaws4, BlueblazeHeart, Misty Ketchum97, eeveeluvr, malory79080
This is just something I saw on someone's profile and I thought was like the sweetest thing ever:
Cinderella walked on broken glass
RULES: Answer these 102 questions honestly. I won't ask for a deep response and reason, just as simple "yes" or "no" where applicable or a brief answer. Tag 3 other people by sending them a link to the entry.
Tagged by reegreeg, one of my bestest friends!
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Yes.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? Noooo!
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? No idea - probably not for a really long time. XD
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? I smile at everyone! Even strangers!
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person Idk... :3
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk and Fantastic Baby by Big Bang. XD
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? ...My New York t-shirt, jogging bottoms and a hoodie.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? I wear them both, just as much as the other. XD
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015? It'd better.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? Social!
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? Nope!
13. What about ‘R’? Still nope. :D
14. Can you drive a stick shift? Never tried.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? It depends - I generally don't give a shit, though. ;)
16. Are you going out of town soon? Probably not, unless my friends invite me. XD
17. When was the last time you cried? I think...last Tuesday.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? Yeah.
19. If you could change your eye colour, would you? Defoo! I'D HAVE HAZEL EYES! OMGOMG HAZEEEEEEEL!
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? There are a handful who I'd do nearly anything for...most of them fictional characters. :D
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? I'm too lazy to update another chapters. DX
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Dunno, I haven't been kissed on the forehead before. XD It sound cute, and I've seen it happen to other people.
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? Heeeeeeeeeell no.
24. What are you sitting on right now? The chair in my room.
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? No...
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yeah, quite a few people. I'm over most of them, though. XD
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? My twin brother.
28. Do you get a lot of colds? Nope! Maybe once every two years?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? Primark.
30. Does anyone hate you? Probably.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? No way! I don't drink alcohol, and I never will!
32. Do you like watching scary movies? YES! I LOVE SCARY MOVIES SO MUCH.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? NEVER!
34. If you had to delete one year of your life, which would it be? Geez...that's a toughie. Probably when I was... THAT'S HARD.
35. Did you have a dream last night? No, dreams require sleeping and I haven't slept properly in a while.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? I dunno. I'm in love with Paul Shinji, so probably this morning. XD
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? Oh HELL NO. I'm too young for that.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? Who would have feelings for me of all people? :(
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Probably not. :D
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Not really, but I've definitely had worse.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? Yes. In a happy relationship.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Absolutely!
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Yes. They lost me, though.
44. What’s the best part about school? Drama, Music, English, History, Gym, Reading and lunch — the rest of the school day can go fuck itself.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? I don't have Facebook.
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? Weirdly, no!
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Yeah. I've always done that.
48. Were you single over the last summer? Nope!
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Definitely not.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Writing a chapter. Too bad I'm not doing it. XD
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? Not today. Maybe I'll hate him tomorrow though. He's my twin brother.
52. Are you nice to everyone? PFFFFT NO.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Yeah lots of people. A girl Jordan.
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Of course I could! I was in a relationship with a guy for a year and two months, and I never cheated. I would NEVER cheat, anyway!
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Depends.
56. Do you think you like someone? I don't know - he doesn't like me anymore.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? My ex boyfriend was named Joe. We kissed more than one million times. ;)
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? They're all cool.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? Nearly all of them have.
60. Do you hate anyone? No - hate means I want them dead. Well, if Hitler was alive, I would hate him.
61. How’s your heart? Broken.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? Yeah. A lot.
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? Yeah.
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? I dunno...? All the girls in my grade? :/
65. Are your toenails painted pink? They're barely ever painted. I painted them silver a few years ago. :P
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? Hell if I know.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? Since when are all girls sadistic bitches?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? Nope - not yet, at least. XD
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? Emmanuel - we were having a argument, and he apologized. We're all cool, now.
70. How do you look right now? Like I just woke up.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? I don't think so. But I have some friends who I'm almost my complete self around.
72. Can you commit to one person? Yes - but finding that person could take years.
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? No. I don't have anyone I can tell everything to.
74. Have you ever felt replaced? All the time.
75. Did you wake up cranky? Yes - I woke up too late. DX
76. Are you a jealous person? Yes.
77. Are relationships ever worth it? Are they? OF COURSE THEY ARE.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? Yeah... I hate to say it, but right now, I'm kinda desperate. I'm enjoying being single a bit, though.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Update, draw a picture for someone and do Math homework. Oh, and chores.
82. Is there someone you will never forget? Definitely.
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? I dunno - they would probably stand up for me if someone was making fun of me.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? Talking and laughing.
85. Are you over your past? Absolutely not.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Yeah; the first guy I liked was my best friend. XD He moved away in 2012.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? No.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? DID YOU SAY PRESENTS? PLURAL? AS IN MORE THAN ONE?!!!
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? Fuck no. They broke up with me. T-T
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Yeah.
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? Probably not.
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? I know two. One of them is a good friend, and the other one I only know from reputation.
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? No. But I've hugged one.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? Nope it was nope. Aka nonexistent.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? I didn't like like anyone last March. I loved them.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? SHE is one of my best friends, Nicole. She's attractive, from a guys point of view.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Idk. Probably along the lines of "Fuck you."
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? On the cheek.
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? Depends for which account. For tumblr its my OC, and for FF it's Ash, Misty, May, Dawn and Iris.
101. Ever kissed under fireworks? No. Waaaay too cliche. XD
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? Yeah. XD
Unsafe External Link