Author has written 20 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Harry Potter, Dora the Explorer, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I didn't draw this picture, someone with artistc ability did. Thank you.
Hi people! My name is Ameriko-chan, but you can call Ameriko! My favorite things to do are reading, writing, drawing, speaking Spanish, and PMing my friends Azamiblossom, Thesapphirerainalchemist, Anake14, Karya Isis, Ivy-child and missnoodlechan! I support the following Hetalia shippings:
Shippings I used to support, but not anymore:
that's about it.
Dear PMing buddies, that means the Phyco Trio, my Ranting buddy, my Art buddy, ana everyone else, I'd love it if you guys reviewed or PMed me, following and Favoriting works too! You cadid ins me on Facebook as Emily Jones, writer at fanfiction.net.
Real name: No. Crying? Too bad, I refuse to tell! BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
favorite lines from my stories: "I demand BELLY RUBS! Because I'm AWESOME like that!"
"I'm not crying, I'm just sweating throught my eyes"
"YOUR AN AMERICAN, YOUR ALWAYS HUNGERY!!"
"Most of the people who watched this show were itty bitty niños, no niño would want that."
"Ve Feli, Feli, Feli, Feli Pastaaaaaaaaa!"
"Could we use a can to cross the river? No, that would be silly! Could we use a paddle to row the boat? No, that would be-"
"The train spoke Italian even though the show was for spanish, but it was let slide seeing how the languages were similar and who'd notice the difference? Not the niños, that's for sure"
"'What are you doing?!' Lily whispered, trying to sound cold, but failing, Felix looked up from where he was, which was half way into her window 'I believe it's called 'braking and entering'"
"Y-your, voice is dumb!"
"I bet my nonna is more dangerous than you!' 'Want to make something of it?' 'Bring it on nonna!'"
"The Italians celebrated with more pasta and pizza than they knew what to do with."
favorite line from one of my friends story: "¡NO SON IMAGINARIOS YOU BLOODY FROG!"
I'll put more of these later, it's difficult to remember them from the top of my head.
If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement I'd be unstoppable
Apparently 1 in 5 people are Chinese. There are five people in my familly so it must be one of them. It's ether my mum or dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-chan-chu. But i think it's Colin.
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
If you can stay calm when all around you is complete chaos, you probably haven't fully understood the situation.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
People like you are the reason why we have middle fingers.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed."
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic...
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics
"Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone."
"Power corupts, knoledge is power. Study hard and be evil."
North Italy (Feliciano/Veneciano Vargas)
() You were bullied a lot in your childhood
(X) You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit.
(x) You're very happy-go-lucky
() You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
() You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up
(x) You're a good artist(Kinda sorta, I guess)
(X)You can be clumsy
()You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
() If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
() You would surrender in a war situation
4/10 for Italy
South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
(x) You love tomatoes
(X) You tend to say "goddamn" and "bastard" to everyone, a lot
(X) You tend to get irritated easily
() You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick out
() You hate French people
() You rely on people too much
() You would surrender in a war situation
() You often feel like people are after your inheritance
(X) You are lazy at times, and you are horrible at cleaning
4/10 for Romano
() You're very stoic and serious
() Sausages are your favourite foods.
() You like to walk dogs/your dog
() Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case.
()You love rules and think they should always be followed to
() You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
()You work very hard, too hard...(Pfft, nien!)
(X) Your alone time is your 'happy time'
(X) You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
() You've had issues with money once or twice
1/10 for Germany
Japan (Kiku Honda)
(X) You're very mature
()You think everything over before saying it.
() You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one
() You isolated yourself during childhood
() You became very successful in a short amount of time
(X) You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
(X) You can seem cold/aloof to other people
() You're good at practical tasks
(x) You need time to adjust to new people
4/10 for Japan
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
(x) You love hamburgers
(X) You think you're awesome
() You love to invent things
(X) You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
(X)You can seem to be very brash to other people
(X) You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
() You're terrified of ghosts
() You know aliens exist
() You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
(x) You wear glasses
6/10 for America
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
() You like tea
(x) You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid
(X)You're very sarcastic and cynical
(x) Your cooking is awful
() You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
()...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
() You have tried doing black magic before
() You get drunk quite easily.
() When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy
() You're good at embroidery
3/10 for England
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
()You're very affectionate (I hate being hugged by people!)
()You think you have a great fashion sense
()You like wine
()You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears(in fanfictions I am...)
(X)You love red roses
()When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women
(X)You're very proud of yourself
(X)You love culture and the arts
() You're very flamboyant
() You say you're a gourmet
3/10 for France
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
() You had a very sad childhood.
(x) You're very tall
(X) You have a tendency to switch between personalities
() You wear a scarf all the time(during the winter...)
(x) You love sunflowers(we have a patch in my backyard
()You love vodka
(x) You can seem intimidating to other people
(X) You're very strong
() You have a big nose
(X) You have a strange laugh that can scare people
6/10 for Russia
China (Wong Yao)
(X)You're very mature
()You're very superstitious
()You're very religious
(X)You love pandas
()You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
() You love Hello Kitty
() You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously.(I'm one of the youngest, so...)
() You work hard
(X) You're good at drawing
(X) You like sweets
4/10 for China
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
() You are very well-raised
() You're polite
(X) You love classical music
(X) You like cake(love it!!!)
() You have a mole on your face
(X) You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
(X)You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument (I play piano. Go ahead. Call me Princess Pansy and I'll kick your ass)
() You've composed music before
(x) You tend to call people 'morons'
(x) You wear glasses
5/10 for Austria
Canada (Matthew Williams)
(X) You're often ignored by people
(x) You look younger than you actually are
() You love hockey
(X) You love polar bears
(x) You hate fighting
()You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy
(X) You often get mistaken for someone else
(X) You feel under-appreciated
()You're bilingual(I'm getting there)
() You always carry a bear with you
6/10 for Canada
() You smoke
() You're very physically strong
() You've won a lot of fist-fights
() In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other.(technecally, I have three, with two that I don't get along with)
(X) You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics
(x) You like hot weather
(X) You can be very friendly from time to time
()You look very tough on the outside
() You make a very nice role-model(nope)
() You don't let people get a word in edgeways
2/10 for Cuba
Hungary (Erszebet Hédeváry)
(X) You have a potty-mouth
()You like to wear flowers in your hair
(x)You used to be a very tough kid
(X)You're very reliable
(X) It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
(X) You're very faithful
(X) Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
(x) You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
(X) You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
(x) If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it.
9/10 for Hungary
Prussia (Gilbert Weillschmidt)
(x)You're quite mean-spirited
(X) You're a bit of a hooligan(just read Washy and Massy's adventures. those pranks by Massy are real and by me)
(X) You're very loyal
(X) You're very good at tactics
() You hate Russia
(x) You love to fight people
(X) You can avoid marriages quite well
(X) You're not always taken seriously
()You like drinking
(X) You want to become stronger
7/10 for Prussia
I'm... the PruHun love child! Fear me and my awesoem five metre frying pan!
I promise to remember Italy
I promise to remember Germany
I promise to remeber Japan
I promise to remember America
I promise to remember England
I promise to remember France
I promise to remember China
I promise to remember Russia
I promise to remember Lithuania
I promise to remember Estonia
I promise to remember Latvia
I promise to remember Belarus
I promise to remember Ukraine
I promise to remember Sweden
I promise to remember Finland
I promise to remember Spain
I promise to remember Romano
I promise to remember Hungary
I promise to remember Austria
I promise to remember Prussia
I promise to remember Poland
I promise to remember Switzerland
I promise to remember Liechtenstein
I promise to remember Turkey
I promise to remember Greece
I promise to remember Egypt
I promise to remember Canada
I promise to remember Cuba
I promise to remember Sealand
I promise to remember Grandpa Rome
I promise to remember Germania
I promise to remember Holy Rome
I promise to remember Canada
whenever I hear someone say or ask "Who?"
They said they didn't like my writing...
If you are an Axis Powers Hetalia fan, copy this onto your profile!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There is no toilet paper in here"
16. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
17. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
18. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
19. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
20. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
21. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
22. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
23. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
24. Play with the automatic doors.
25. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
26. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"
27. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
28. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
29. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
30. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
31. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
32. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
33.Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
34. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
35. TP as much of the store as possible.
36. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
37. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
38. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
39. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
40. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
41. Take bets on the battle described above.
42. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
43. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
44. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
45. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
46. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
47. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
48. Two words: "Marco Polo."
49. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
50. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
51. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
52. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
53. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
54. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.