Poll: What is love? The Pie Sisters Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Super Smash Brothers, My Little Pony, Astro Boy, Legend of Zelda, Misc. Books, Battlefield, Maximum Ride, Peter Pan, Left 4 Dead, One Missed Call, Monster High, 300, and Homestuck.
Read our stories and like them.
Or Floormasters will come and kidnap you in your sleep.
And then ReDeads will eat you alive.
We're not kidding.
So stop laughing.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects : copy this into your profile.
Pinkie Pie Quotes:
"Be OPTIMISTIC... all the people you hate are eventually going to die!"
"Boys; can’t live with em, and it’s illegal to shoot em."
"They say, 'Guns don't kill ponies, ponies kill ponies.' Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled 'BANG!', I don't think you'd kill too many ponies."
"Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that."
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
5 Truths of Life.
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it
3. The first truth is a lie
4. You're smiling right now because you know you fell for it... (Idiot!)
5. You still have a stupid smile lingering on your face
Now, if you fell for it (I KNOW you did), copy & paste this into your profile.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
Bold the ones that describe you. The Admin
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
25 REASONS WE OWE OUR MOTHER
1. Our mother taught us TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. Our mother taught us RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . Our mother taught us about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. Our mother taught us LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. Our mother taught us MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. Our mother taught us FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. Ou mother taught us IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. Our mother taught us about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. Our mother taught us about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. Our mother taught us about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. Our mother taught us about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. Our mother taught us about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. Our mother taught us the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. Our mother taught us about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. Our mother taught us about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate colts and fillys in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. Our mother taught us about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. Our mother taught us about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. Our mother taught us MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way, and you'll look like the mailmare, Ms. Hooves."
19. Our mother taught us ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. Our mother taught us HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your hooves, don't come running to me."
21. Our mother taught us HOW TO BECOME A MARE. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. Our mother taught Us GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. Our mother taught us about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. Our mother taught us WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And our favorite: Our mother taught us about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you and your little lot.. horrible!"
12 Things Diane Pie Hates About Everyone:
1. Ponies who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. Ponies who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually or just use their horns.
3. When ponies say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When ponies say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 bucks to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
5. Ponies who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
6. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
7. When ponies say "life is short". What the heck? Life is the longest darn thing anypony ever does! What can you do that's longer?
8. When you are waiting for the bus and somepony asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
9. Ponies who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? Ears?, Wellington boots?
10. When you're eating something and somepony asks 'Is that any good?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.
11. Ponies who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks; that's an image I really didn't need.
12.McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering... It has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you McIdiot!!!
If you wish Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, Hidan and Kakuzu didn't have to die, copy and paste this onto your profile andadd yourname: Sand Siblings Rule, Chocolate random pie10,SakuraAkatsuki101, HiHi-Ai!,aero13, etsunara, yapook2
people who don't know who those people are: t.tpie, Pinkie Diane and Surprise Pie
MOAR Pinkie Pie Quotes:
"Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."
"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver."
"Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over."
"I DONT obsess! I think intensley..."
"Therapist = The/rapist... Scary thought... You now you understand my hate of therapists."
"Who ever said that words don't hurt never got hit by a dictionary."
"Why do companies offer you 'free gifts?' Since when has a gift NOT been free?"
When you finish reading this you will have reached the brink of crying!
There are 5 stories...
Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell Daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others
Mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would I wish I didn't look back
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you Mummy I always have I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "Mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost Please if you would Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices 1) repost and show you care 2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart (Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
Her name was Auroura She was only five This is what happened When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk Her mom was an addict Her parents kept her Locked in an attic
Her only friend was a little toy bear It was old and worn out And had patches of hair
She always talked to it When no one's around She lays there and hugs it Not a peep of sound
Until her parents unlock the door Some more and more pain She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg A scar on her face Why would she be In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear And softly cries She loves her parents But they want her to die
She sits in the corner Quiet but thinking, "God, why? Why is My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life For a sad little kid She'd get beaten and beaten For anything she did
Then one night Her mom came home high The poor child was hit and slapped As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly Grabbed for a blade It was sharp and pointy One that she made
She thrust the blade Right into her chest, "You deserve to die You worthless pest!"
The mom walked out Leaving the girl slowly dying She grabbed her bear And again started crying
Police showed up At the small little house They quickly barged in Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly Opened a door To find the sad little girl Lying on the floor
It must have been bad To go through so much harm But at least she died With her best friend in her arms
If you hate child abuse, please post this on your profile.
My name is sarah I am but three
My eyes are swollen I cannot see
I must be stupid I must be bad
What else could have made My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly
Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice
So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound! I just heard a car
My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar
I hear him curse My name he calls
I press myself Against the wall
I try and hide From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping He shouts ugly words
He says its my fault That he suffers at work
He slaps me and hits me And yells at me more
I finally get free And I run for the door
He's already locked it And I start to bawl
He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken
And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken
"I'm sorry!", I scream But its now much too late
His face has been twisted Into unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah And I am but three
Tonight my daddy, Murdered me.
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
please put this on your profile ,OR ELSE!
Please read-true story (not us)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now.
I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God.
Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing.
He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it.
There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much.
But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state.
The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart and I'll kill you!
I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead.
I really felt proud inside, Mom, the way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom, even though the others said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom, as everyone is driving out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet.
I started to drive away, Mom, but as I pulled out into the road,
the other car didn't see me, Mom, and hit me like a load.
As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say,
the other guy is drunk, Mom, and now I'm the one who will pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom. . . I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon.
There is blood all around me, Mom, and most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say I'll die in a short time.
I just want to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom. The others didn't think.
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank and I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here her dying, and all he can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom, put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave,
Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive,
If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom, before I say goodbye.
I didn't drink and drive, so why am I the one to die?
The girl you just called fat
She's overdosing on diet pills.
The girl you just called ugly
She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her.
The boy you just tripped
He is abused enough at home.
See that man with the ugly scars
He fought for his country.
That guy you just made fun of for crying
His mother is dying.
Repost if you're against bullying.
I don't fight bullys with words ... sometimes.
I don't fight bullys with actions ... sometimes.
I fight bully's with words and action! Most of the time! Don't do what I do! I koo coo!
1. Vio [Four Swords]
3. Lee [The Walking Dead]
5. Link [Wind Waker]
6. Young Link [Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask]
7. Link [Oracles]
8. Dipper [Gravity Falls]
9. Mabel [Gravity Falls]
10. Rainbow Dash [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
11. Fluttershy [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
12. Derpy Hooves [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven(Young Link/Fluttershy) fic? Do you want to?
Pinkie: No, But I guess I just haven't looked for one yet. I'm not sure if I want to, though...
2. Do you think Four(Twitches) is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve(Derpy Hooves) got Eight(Dipper) pregnant?
Surprise: How is that even possible?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine(Mabel)?
Pinkie: That's like asking if I like to party.
5. Would Two(Ib) and Six(Young Link) make a good couple?
Diane: I dunno... Maybe.
6. Five/Nine(Link [Wind Waker]/Mabel) or Five/Ten(Link [Wind Waker]/Rainbow Dash)? Why?
Surprise: Well... Link and Mabel I guess... Only because their both human.
7. What would happen if Seven(Link [Oracles]) walked in on Two(Ib) and Twelve(Derpy Hooves) making out?
Pinkie: WTF? You do know Ib is, like, 9 right?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten(Lee/Rainbow Dash) fic.
Diane: Lee, in hopes of getting Clem something to comfort her, finds an adorable little pony plushie. But what he thinks to be a toy turns out to be the real deal.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight(Vio/Dipper) fluff?
Surprise: First of all, why would there ever be in the first place? Secondly, I do not support Yaoi or Yuri. Third of all, Vio/Dipper? Really?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve(Link [Oracles]/Derpy Hooves) hurt/comfort fic.
Pinkie: Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Derp
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three (Lee)?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven (Fluttershy)?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five (Ib/Twitches/Link [Wind Waker])?
Pinkie: I dunno...
14. If you wrote a songfic about Eight(Dipper) what song would you use?
Diane: Uh... Maybe Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides. A fluffy love songfic from Dipper to Wendy.
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve(Vio/Young Link/Derpy Hooves) fic, what would the warning be?
Surprise: Warning: Derpy Hooves has A LOT of derp moments. Also, there is a lot of violence between Vio and Young Link, as well as Doctor Whooves.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five(Link [Wind Waker])?
Pinkie: A few days ago.
17. “One (Vio) and Seven (Link [Oracles]) are in a happy relationship until Nine (Mabel) runs off with Seven (Link [Oracles]). One (Vio), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven (Fluttershy) and a brief unhappy affair with Six (Young Link), then follows the wise advice of Five (Link [Wind Waker]) and finds true love with Two (Ib).”
Diane: Wait wait wait wait wait... Why is Vio in a relationship with Link [Oracles] and Young Link in the first place?
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four(Twitches) to de-flower One(Vio)?
Surprise: Uh... What? I don't know what the term 'de-flower' means, so...
19) Would you write Two/Four/Five(Ib/Twitches/Link [Wind Waker])?
Pinkie: ... No.
20) What might Ten(Rainbow Dash) tell One(Vio) in a moment of a great passion?
Diane: Why are you even asking these dumb questions, anyway?
21) What is Six(Young Link) super-secret kink?
Surprise: Don't know, don't care.
Here is a little song/poem written by our friend, Emily. We don't remember what her Fan Fiction pen name is, but she has a Quotev and she writes stories there. Her Quotev pen name is Escape-ofimagination. If you want to look at our Quotev (Yes we have one too), our pen name isI-Heard-You-Had-Burgers-So-I
. So, without further adeu, here is Emily's song/poem:
In the midnight tonight I will play this song
Surprise thinks she will use this in a Kid Icarus or Super Smash Bros. Brawl Fan Fiction she have been planning. Thanks, Emmie!
Update: We're thinking of redoing Words Collided THE REVIVAL! completely. Instead of taking place in Fang, we'll make it so it takes place in The Angel Experiment. we think that's how it's going to pan out. Pit would better fit in there. Maybe a couple Erasers find him and take him to the School. e dunno. Just an idea. Tell us if it's a good one!
The Pie Sisters; Pinkie, Diane, and Surprise
Current Story Status:
Whooves and Hooks: [On Hiatus]
Memories Never Die: [In Progress]
Rain Falls: [On Hiatus]
Left 4 Sword: [In Progress, Still Pending User Ideas]
Timeline: [Pending User Ideas]
Hurricane! SSBB Version: [In Progress]
The Hilarious Tales of Green Abbott and Blue Costello: [On Hiatus]
1 New Voice Mail: [Complete]
Soon To Come Story Status:
A Gift To Remember Me By: [In Progress]
Reflection: [In Progress, Posted on Quotev, May be Posted Here Sometime]
Epic Fail: [In Progress]
Angels Sorrow: [In Progress]
The Legend of Zelda: Emo of Time