Name: Molly (If you want a nickname call me Mo not Mol)
Age: Do you have no sense of propriety? It's rude to ask a lady her age.
Pastimes: Reading (Both fanfiction and more sociably accepted literary works), writing, singing and procrastinating.
I'm from the ever rainy UK.
I love Twilight, Glee, Hannibal, Percy Jackson, Vampire Diaries, Avengers, Iron man(12), Harry Potter, TeenWolf and anything Tolkien.
My favourite pairings:
Stiles/Jackson or Stiles/Isaac (Teenwolf)
Bella/Jasper, Bella/Peter, Bella/Victoria, Bella/Rosalie and Bella/any wolf. (Twilight)
Jeremy/Kol, Elijah/Bonnie, Klaroline and Jeremy/Anna (Vampire diaries)
Katniss/Peeta or Katniss/Cato (The Hunger Games)
Brittana, any Rachel pairings (but I don't really like Finchel) and I have undeniable love for Cherry (Mike/Rachel) (Glee)
Luna/Harry, Harry/Tom Riddle(If well written) and the occasional Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)
Bagginshield and pretty much Legolas/anyone (Hobbit/LOTR)
Bella/any original, Bella/Jeremy, Leah/Tyler, Leah/Damon, Leah/Kol (TVD/Twilight)
Rachel/Klaus, Rachel/Kol, Rachel/Elijah, Santana/Kol, Rebekah/Sam and Rebekah/Puck. (Glee/TVD)
Bella/Isaac (Twilight/Teen Wolf)
Harry/Steve, Harry/Tony, Luna/Bruce (Avengers/Harry Potter)
Harry/Legolas (Harry Potter/ LOTR)
My Mother Taught Me…
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Stop the Pairing Wars!
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people that like them.
You shalt not insult them, explain why they can't be together, or say that they would rather be with someone else.
You shalt have your opinions but shalt not insult pairings. You shalt avoid them if you hate them.
You shalt keep an open mind about stories even if you despise the pairing.
You shalt paste this in your profile.
I have changed my username from HuntressOfTheStrange to TheCoreConundrum
Unsafe External Link