hiro-souma
hide bio
PM . Follow . Favorite
Joined 07-11-03, id: 417030
i don't exist anymore... go look at Y401-F4N instead... datz the new me...

hiro-souma
(Y401-F4N)

Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Make a Wish by Shinigami's Voice reviews
EPILOGUE ADDED. Everyone was happy when Akito accepted Tohru in the Sohma's family. However there was a price to pay. When the Rat is taken back and his memory erased, Kyo knows he must solve this. Akito, though, seems obsessed with the idea of sacrifices
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 105,585 - Reviews: 263 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 1/2/2009 - Published: 6/25/2003 - Yuki S., Kyo S. - Complete
Anti Nostalgic by Elf Asato reviews
[TsuzukiHisoka, WatariHisoka, etc.] The sequel to Sleepless Beauty! Tsuzuki, Hisoka, and Watari tell Tatsumi separately the events of their vacation... The impossible has happened: AN UPDATE! Tsuzuki's chapter 8, which closes up Part 2.
Yami no Matsuei - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 33,835 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/4/2006 - Published: 8/18/2002
The Prince of Snows by moira2 reviews
Can Shigure save his city? Can Haru and Momiji escape from bloodthirsty rebels? Can Hatori save his daughter? And can Tohru find a way to free Yuki and Kyo? Book 3: Black Queen, White Queen, coming up.
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 123,273 - Reviews: 364 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 8/1/2005 - Published: 7/21/2003 - Tohru H., Yuki S.
A year at Hogwarts by Kissa-chan reviews
COMPLETE! At Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardy, the Soumas get ready for Halloween. Please read and review!
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 90,017 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/22/2004 - Published: 5/2/2003 - Complete
Love me by Orefish reviews
chapter 12 is up. Angst Angst Angst and more Angst. HisxTsu, Limegoodness in this one folks so R&R. Not finishing it.
Yami no Matsuei - Rated: M - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 12 - Words: 21,586 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/7/2003 - Published: 7/11/2003 - Complete
A Wing Short of Flying by kireira reviews
AU. Tsuzuki, in his suicidal years, was taken in by Muraki as an experiment subject. He gradually developed a bond with Hisoka, the doctor's devoted assistant, who also understood what it meant to have unearthly power.
Yami no Matsuei - Rated: M - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 33,088 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/9/2003 - Published: 6/25/2003 - [A. Tsuzuki, K. Muraki, Hisoka K.] - Complete
The Shita Society by LunaCatt99 reviews
It's Finished! I can't do anymore on it! I'm so so so sorry! I still dont own Fruits Basket though... bummer
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,731 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 9/2/2003 - Published: 6/30/2003
Bad Dreams by Fem Scorpio reviews
(chapter5 uploaded. note about Jade inside)After finding out that Yuki and Haru are together, Kyo starts having...unsettleing dreams...
Fruits Basket - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,756 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/12/2003 - Published: 5/27/2003
Driving by iliyana reviews
When life gets to difficult, Trowa goes driving. One day, he picks up a beautiful young man, who is strange in more than one way... AU, yaoishounenai, 3x2
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,263 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/8/2003 - Trowa B./No-Name, Duo M. - Complete
My Pretty Doll by renravda reviews
What if the line separating reality and fantasy becomes blurred? What if fantasy is more bearable than reality? AU Tsu/his
Yami no Matsuei - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,805 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 8/3/2003 - Published: 7/27/2003
When He Got a Girlfriend by krOniC LiL kaijUu reviews
CHAPTER 4[whoopy] UP!!!xDD-->Sakura has a 96% of a chance to get with Syaoran. But when the other 4%, Syaoran gets a girlfriend, kicks in, it's war for Sakura. She tries to get him back and undergoes some weird, weird events.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,564 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 7/31/2003 - Published: 4/10/2003 - Sakura K., Syaoran L.
Who Loves Who by Iscille reviews
Daisuke and Satoshi are nearly to be called lover. But why do they doubt each other feeling? How will they surpass this problem?
D N Angel - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,148 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Published: 7/26/2003 - Complete
Rainy Days by sakayume reviews
Rain. The sky is crying. Just like my heart. Nokoru reflects on the way his life has turned out [POV] slightly shounen-ai
Clamp - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,951 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/23/2003
Lie Detector by Piggy Ho Ho reviews
Telepathy. Is it a curse or a gift? When Inpector Muraki of the police force wanted to use this gifted child for his own will, Captain Tszuki wanted to put a stop to that...
Yami no Matsuei - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,757 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/22/2003
Walking Barefoot by Sarritichi reviews
A second chance is never to be wasted. When Kyou ends up sharing a room with two strangely familar boys, he begins to remember their pasts and realise this fact. (reincarnation and shounen-ai)
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,875 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/14/2003
maltreatment by Blacks-Hearted reviews
It's a SK/S, D/S,S/D,S/D Au fic. Krad is evil guy who does bad stuff and Dark is a dectecive out to get him. Krad is kidnapping boys and selling them. When Daisuke is kidnapped Satoshi takes action and tries to get him back. r&r I know my grammar needs wo
D N Angel - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,297 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/6/2003 - Published: 6/23/2003
Everlasting Love by shyxsakura reviews
*chap 4 is up* We see the world through Wizard's and Oujirou's point of view. We read about their longings and desires, their love and hopes. They want someone, but, those that person want them?( Misaki+Oujirou, Wizard+Hikaru)
Angelic Layer - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,662 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/25/2003 - Published: 2/26/2003
About Us by Flowery reviews
suoh will have his birthday soon, but nokoru still couldn't find a present for him. *shounen-ai*
Clamp - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,626 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2002