Author has written 4 stories for Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, and Naruto.
Contents of Profile:
- Table of Contents
News: All updates pertaining to what is going on with the authoress, Your Rude Awakening, will be posted here. So, yeah. Check often!
June 8th, 2011 ० Hello everyone!
First off I would like to apologize for my extended and unannounced hiatus. I really have no excuse other than having no creativity and being quite honestly bored with my stories. That is not to say that I've given up on them, for in my many months away I have had bursts and written words here and there. But I will not be posting any of these rumblings until I have several chapters ready to post. Just so I keep your disappointment to a minimum.
That said, I have turned one of my stories over to someone very close to me. As of now Naikoru Hiatto (id: 1957429) will be the sole authoress of Kaigan, the Inu-Yasha crossover with Naruto. And I am pleased to say that I have seen many great ideas from Hiatto-chan, which should please you all. So I ask that you kindly check it out when she posts it some time later this week.
Well, that's it for now.
Hopefully you'll be able to read some of my stories soon.
See ya soon! Always and Forever,
० Your Rude Awakening
Progress Report: (Everything on hiatus until further notice!)
1) Ayamari Nasai ० (Formerly "No Need to Apologize") Inu-Yasha & Bleach
Progress: Chapter Two – 10% – ON HIATUS!
2) Back to the Future ० (Formerly "Crush") Inu-Yasha & Yu Yu Hakusho
Progress: Chapter Two – 10% – ON HIATUS!
3) Cursed ० Inu-Yasha & Yu Yu Hakusho
Progress: Chapter Nine – 50% – ON HIATUS!
4) Kaigan ० Inu-Yasha & Naruto
Progress: Discontinued by me, but given to Naikoru Hiatto (id: 1957429).
Occasionally you may find that at the end of a chapter I will refer you to here. And as I'm sure you guessed, this section of my profile will contain links that will redirect you to pictures of scenes, places, characters, and/or objects that I've drawn inspiration from to help me write chapters.
I do not doubt your amazing powers of visualization, but just thought you might like to know what I'm envisioning while writing out these chapters for you all.
So I hope you enjoy these awesome visual references!
Ayamari Nasai: Referred from chapter one.
1) “Life is not how many breaths you take, but how many moments that take your breath away.” ० Alex Hitchens ० Hitch
2) “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.” ० Alexander Smith
3) “The flaw in the plan... was the plan. But I've got another plan to end it.” ० Anthony DiNozzo ० NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service
4) “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ० Aristotle
5) “War does not determine who is right – only who is left.” ० Bertrand Russell
6) “A moment’s courage and it is done.” ० Bram Stoker ० Dracula
7) "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ० Marianne Williamson
8) "Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing." ० Meg Chittenden
9) “True realism consists in revealing the surprising things which habit keeps covered and prevents us from seeing.” ० Jean Cocteau
10) “Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” ० Oscar Wilde
11) "Be true to your heart, and live life as it dictates." ० Prince Renning ० Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Your Rude Awakening
|Community:||The Higurashi, Kagome Love Chronicles|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|