Author has written 14 stories for Naruto, Bleach, Nurarihyon no Mago/ぬらりひょんの孫, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Hazelwood Trilogy, and Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師.
WARNING: I write what I want, so if you don't like me or my fanfics at all, then get out of my sight.
Sometimes I have mood swings and therefore moody, despite my moody behavior, I can be very good hearted and can be a weirdo but I don't care, though I can be very sassy and sometimes brooding. But I'm really nice when you first meet me, though I can start to either good or shaky start. Feel free to PM me, I don't having a conversation, I'm always up for it.
I take my time on writing my stories and art so I apologize if I don't post a new story or update right away. For pronouns, use whatever pronouns you're comfortable with. Please note that I try my best to update a chapter or story when I can.
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] [FAN FIC TRADES ARE CLOSED]
Current manga I'm reading: Black Bird
Anime I'm currently watching: Mirai Nikki/Future Diary
Other website account(s):
Anime/manga genre I dislike:
Harem, bad parody, sports
My Top 5 Favorite Anime/Manga:
1. Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan
2. Death Note
4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
5. Sailor Moon (Both 90's and Crystal)
WHAT I WILL NOT WRITE:
MY TOP 7 WORST ANIMES:
1. School Days
3. Diabolik Lovers
4. Mermaid Melody
5. Green Green
6. Kiss x Sis
Why I hate reader inserts:
1. Reader-chan/-senpai. Oh for the love of God, I fucking hate that nickname with a passion. Do you call an iPad "iPad-senpai", a smartphone "smartphone-chan", PSP "PSP-kun" or a laptop "laptop-sama"? Hell, this is something a weeaboo would say. What the hell are you? A weeaboo. You're butchering Japanese words in English. Hell not everyone likes being called a Japanese honorific. One of my upper class workers doesn't like being called -senpai. YOU ONLY PUT JAPANESE HONORIFICS WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING IN JAPAN. I don't mind being called -kun in Japan. This shows us that the author DOESN'T know about American cartoons and only watches anime and reads manga. YOU'RE A FUCKING AMERICAN SO ACT LIKE AN AMERICAN AND SPEAK ENGLISH. There are some readers who aren't EVEN male or female, probably transgender, genderqueer, gender fluid. QUIT PUTTING -CHAN, -SENPAI AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL AMERICAN. Or banish yourself from all animes/mangas and stay off the Internet or any device with Internet access.
2. Damsel in distress or being weak. Ugh, I hate it when I'm portrayed as weak and relying on others. I hate it when the reader is portrayed as a useless and whiny whore, Alright, yes I can be dependent on some things but not always, but I'm NOT that stupid. So why make me clueless? Even if I do stand up for myself in reader insert, I end making up a fool of myself. So I have ADHD but I have a strong, quiet, good hearted, stubborn personality. What's so bad about females being badass and tough? I know how to wield a gun, so I may need some help but I'm not a useless, whiny bitch.
I really prefer where the reader acts like a kuudere or normal instead of the tsundere and yandere.
I want a reader insert where the reader turns down an abusive character and call them out for their shitty behavior, instead of forgiving them. I find the whole bully! character x bullied! reader despicable. Just what the fuck's wrong with you? Abusive relationships aren't okay. If you like abusive relationships, then there's something wrong with you. I avoid the whole abusive and bullied reader fic, I DESPISE the whole Stockholm Syndrome. Just WTF? The whole bishie look like they had plastic surgery.
3. Most of them are the same boring thing. Where all guys fall for the reader for no damn reason at all, it's unrealistic. Not everyone wants the same person, everyone has their own different types in people. Hell, not everyone is heterosexual, not even the reader or character. If the character has been deemed gay by the fanbase, why would make them straight? Same applies to the reader if they're gay or lesbian. Some FORGOTTEN that real life gays, lesbians and LGBT exists. I'm 6'1, genderqueer, pansexual. You can't make gays, lesbians straight, genderqueer, genderfluids female or male, tall people short or average height. No... Some already dating someone in real life. Well, sorry, guys, no matter how attractive, nice, gentle the character may be, they have their own type. Do you really wanna go out with someone who's NOWHERE your type? Hell, someone may not accept dating or going on a date. I WOULD never go out if the character is all cutesy and hot because I'm socially awkward and I have my own type. I'm more a kuudere, I find the whole where each different guy falls for the reader UNREALISTIC. I wanna see more male reader, yaoi, yuri reader inserts and where the reader and character are JUST FRIENDS, what's so bad staying as friends? Oh that's right, you live in your own fantasy.
Favorite animal: Orca/killer whale
Likes: Light Yagami, Korean culture and language, orca/killer whales, cats, well trained dogs, crack pairings, food, spring, summer, autumn, winter, anime, cartoons, fanfics with good grammar in it, weekends, days without school, short hair, OC/Canon, Final Fantasy, Square Enix, Netflix, Kingdom Hearts, Slenderman, all generation gaming consoles, Korean TV shows, creating FC/OCs, animals, Seoul, South Korea, swimming, seinen manga, gender neutral reader inserts, x male reader insert, x male reader yaoi, LGBTQIA rights, same sex marriage being legalized.
Dislikes: ISIS, fanfics with bad grammar in it, cruel and heartless people, school, animal abuse, abuse (in general), long hair (general), having to start all over on something you've worked on, writer's and art block, computer issues, technology backfiring, yaoi, yuri, hentai, MMpreg, North Korea (including the government), rabid fans and haters, sports anime/manga (in general, I find them too boring!), untrained dogs. homophobe people, reader inserts (sometimes).
Drawing digitally with my graphics tablet and traditionally, listening to music, working out, writing fanfics, spacing out, playing video and PC games, watching anime and cartoons, watching stuff online or on Netflix, swimming.
Favorite Animes (IN NO ORDER):
Bleach, Naruto (including Shippuden), Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Toaru Majutsu No Index (II included) Pokemon, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (S included), Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan/Nuraihyon No Mago, D-Gray Man, Angel Beats, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Scan2Go, Sailor Moon, Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X, Fairy Tail, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Attack on Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin, Sailor Moon Crystal, Black Lagoon, Clannad (After Story included), Highschool of the Dead, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Shinkon Gattai Godannar/Godannar, Kyoukai no Rinne, K Project, Mirai Nikki/Future Diary.
Fruits Basket, Bleach, Naruto, D Gray Man, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Kyoukai No Rinne, Elfen Lied, Ruoruni Kenshin/Samurai X, Usagi Drop/Bunny Drop, Sailor Moon, Death Note, Nurarihyon No Mago/Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, Claymore, Highschool of the Dead, Betrayal Knows My Name/Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru, Urusei Yatsura, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun/Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun, Black Lagoon, Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage, Big Order, Mirai Nikki/Future Diary, K Project, Black Bird.
Favorite Video Games:
Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Assassins Creed, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, Tales of Xillia, Mario and Lugi, Super Mario games, Mario Kart, Mario&Sonic at the Olympic Games, BioShock 2, The Sims, Slenderman, Five Nights at Freddy's, Fire Emblem, Limbo, Silent Hill.
Favorite Gaming Platforms:
Nintendo, Playstation, XBox, PC.
Favorite TV shows:
That's So Raven, The Walking Dead, Ghost Adventures, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Full House, Drake&Josh, Law and Order, CSI: Crime Investigation, Bad Girls Club, Comedy Central, All That, MTV, King of the Hill, Magic City, I Love Lucy, Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil, The Wire, The Big C, American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, Sister Sister, H20: Just Add Water.
Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Recess, Spongebob Squarepants (excluding the modern Spongebob), The Little Mermaid, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Hey Arnold, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Total Drama, Chowder, Rocket Power, Adventure Time, Regular Show, older gens of My Little Pony, Teen Titans, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra.
Favorite animated films (IN NO ORDER):
How to Train Your Dragon, The Little Mermaid (Return to the Sea included), Pocahontas, Shrek (2 included), Cinderella, Aladdin, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and Beast, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Frozen, Big Hero 6.
Name: Rin Sung
Weight: That's a secret!
Rin has somewhat wavy orange hair and green eyes with light tan skin. Her attire changes daily. In the spring and summer, she'll wear tank tops, halter tops, camisole tops or spaghetti straps along with capri and sandals. For winter attire, she wears fur trimmed hoods and long sleeved shirts underneath, complete with orange and white scarf around her neck.
For sleepwear, she sleeps in a normal shirt and knee length shorts for summer and in the cold climate, she'll wear a long sleeved shirt and snowflake printed pajama pants.
Clothes wise, her attire changes daily.
Personality wise, Rin maintains a high dere. She's often depicted as good hearted, real sweetie and level headed; despite that, she can be short tempered and somewhat stubborn.
IMPORTANT: As of March 1, 2014 I'll be deleting some really old stories that I don't want anymore.
October 10 2014: Well I'm going through 4 years of medical school so I'm barely active on the Internet as I use to be...
September 23, 2014: I'll be uploading some new and abandoned fanfics.
August 25 2014: FYI, I'm not dead at all. End of story so quit thinking that. Sheesh... Anyway, school's back in session and I have loads of schoolwork to do so more slower updates from me... Sorry guys.
March 23 2014: No, I'm not really dead or anything at all. Kinda stuck on writers block at this time.
December 26, 2013: Don't tell me I wasn't the only one who had trouble logging in.
November 18 2013: Chances are I'll likely post a multi-chapter Nurarihyon No Mago rated M.
October 1, 2013 Tuesday: It seems like this infected pneumonia isn't gonna heal up...
September 25 2013 Wednesday: Well, I got infected pneumonia... Great...
August 6, 2013 Tuesday: I'm considering of making an Nurarihyon no Mago fanfic that's rated M, but I can't tell if some authors feel comfortable reading rated M fanfictions.
January 5, 2013 Saturday: I know I haven't uploaded a story in a bit. And I have a nickname now "best resource of anime". XD I like it.
If you think Ichigo and Orihime are amazing together, copy this into your profile
If you like Orihime and hate people that think she's a slut/whore, copy this into your profile
If you think that IchiHime is more than one sided love, copy this into your profle
LETS SPREAD THE ICHIHIME LOVE AROUND!
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever run down an "up" escalator, paste this onto your profile.
f you've ever walked into a window copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, TV show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're not racist, copy and paste this into your profile.