Author has written 2 stories for Hobbit.
Hey! It's been a while, no? Well, now that I've gotten rid of all that random stuff (which will come back later, promise!), Time to get on to business. My fics aren't really flowing right now. I still love them, but I haven't had any inspiration for them at all. I think it's because there's so many ideas I want to do, and one always seems better than another. Ah well. Someday, I'll get 'em all down.
My most popular story appears to be A Ryan Evans Romance. Which is a good thing, I guess. Getting the Chyan out there. New news, however, that fans may not know or may not like. I am taking it down and re-writing it, which will probably take forever. Sorry! But I just haven't been feeling the Chyan in the air, so...
Some of you who might read this have liked two stories of mine, Sirius Black's Infatuation and Love Story. They will be deleted, on the grounds that I don't like them anymore. Seriously, I was a few years younger when I wrote them, so if I ever do them again, a lot of changes will be made. Sorry to those who liked them.
And my story about Harry Potter being a girl and being friends with Sirius Black's, Remus Lupin's, and Severus Snape's daughters. Well, if you've been paying attention to the stories I've been reading, you'd know I've been completely consumed with stories about gay couples. So, I'm fixing a few problems while still making it fun for me. One- the main characters shall be Harry Potter, Arcturus Black, Teddy Lupin, and Samson Snape. They will not be Mark-Sam's, hopefully. I'm purposefully giving them some personality problems, including Harry being arrogant, Arcturus being immature, Teddy being a sort of, as my friend puts it, stickler for the rules, and Samson being kind of a jackass at times. They're also going to have flaws in their looks, though I haven't entirely thought that part out yet, and their physical descriptions won't be mentioned every five seconds. Also, I will give them some good points- like Harry's bravery, Arcturus' protectiveness, Teddy's brains, and Samson's sarcastic comments. And, I hope they're physical descriptions can change later in the story to, while still being realistic, more flattering than they would be in, say, first year, as they're older, more confident, and because of said confidence, might have been out with someone. So, in conclusion, I hope it won't be Mark-Sam, I hope someone will tell me as kindly as possible any corrections I could make if it is, and yes, it's going to be Slash, but there's probably not going to be much physical action for a long time, seeing the age they start as. I'm gonna start working on the first chapter as soon as I delete History's Hero stuff, and the story the above fic is based off of.
I am now an optional beta-reader, if any of you would like me to review your story. I am new, so I don't fully understand much beyond how I'm supposed to correct grammar, spelling, and the like. I hope to gain some experience soon, so please, anyone, offer your story up! WILL BETA FOR EXPERIENCE!
Please review! I'd love to hear your opinions! Sorry this was so boring and dull!
Things to Know About Me: Right When I Discover Them
1. I call myself 'Baby-Girl' when I'm talking to myself to reassure myself. I believe this is because no one's ever going to call me that again, so it makes me feel younger and more secure.
2. The only thing I care about is being yourself, and getting to where you want to go. You can't play your game with someone else's rules. If you try, you'd have to switch boards. Which is the equivalent of switching yourself.
3. I support male/male more than I support female/female or male/female. I'm too young to know whether or not I'm gay, bisexual, or straight, but if faced with just this evidence, I'd say I'm straight. Honestly, if the guy I like was dating me, then came out to me, I'd most likely squeal, ask for pictures of a boyfriend, and demand that he videotape all of their sex and send it to me.
4. I care about things too much. I was reading a Harry Potter fic about the Marauders, and cried for an hour about how sad and unfair it was to lose their chance of normal, happy lives with the people they love.
5. If I had a son, I'd want him to be gay just so that I could comfort him, and coo about how cute he and his boyfriend would look. I guess I want to know I'm at least helping them a bit by loving them without knowing them and, honestly, if any gays are reading this and are going through some bad times, please just PM me. Tell me whether or not you want me to respond. If not, it's okay, I just want to let you vent.
6. I enjoy reading non-con. I know it's cruel and unfair. But still, so hot with the right person. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I can't help it. Hormonal teenager!
7. I break the status quo by not giving a shit. Literally. If someone harasses me, I'm more likely to ignore them and pretend they're doing it to someone else so that I can imagine a budding relationship between them. Kind of creepy, honestly.
8. I'm working on writing my own story for my own enjoyment. Smutty smut smut, smut! That's probably all it will be. Smut, slash, and fluff. I don't know whether or not I should make a website to post it on. Tell me if you want to know more about it, and I'll send you my current planning notes.
Unsafe External Link