Poll: Out of all these funny quotes from my stories, which is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Fossil Fighters, Okami, Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, and Pokémon.
Hi. I'm ilovedogs12, but feel free to call me ild or ild12.
I've changed some things so this should be eaiser to read.
NOTICE: I am not dead. I've been really busy, and honestly slightly obsessed with my 3DS. Seriously, some of those games are addicting (Especially Fire Emblem Awakening). Anyway, I will be working on updating my stories. It will probably take a while since I have three stories I need to update. But don't worry, I will be working on it.
Profile Pic (PAY ATTENTION TO BOLD): I made this with Pic Stitch. The first is a picture of Rei from Sailor Moon saying "U Mad?" The next is Ghirahim from Skyward Sword saying "u just made cuz im more fabulous than u", or, in proper spelling and grammar, "You're just mad because I'm more fabulous than you (are)". The Third is Weegee. :3 Now, I did not make any of these photos. I repeat, I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE PHOTOS. They belong to whoever made them. I am not sure who made them, but I give them all credit. I only made the collage using Pic Stitch, as stated earlier. Also, I do not feel more fabulous than anyone. I just liked the picture.
Fossil Fighters Champions: The Japanese box art.
Fossil Fighting Randomness: Manga!Lola.
I plan on making FF:UC's a drawing I made of T-Rex Emperor, if I figure out how to email it to myself... My laptop's not connected to our printer. Either is my mom's. Only our desktop is.
Here's some random stuff about me:
Name: Not telling. I will say it starts with a B. But that's it. Good luck trying to figure it out. A LOT of girl names start with B, so :P.
Age: Not telling. But I will tell you I'm in middle school/juinor high.
Birthday: Feburary 3rd (Aquarius)
State: Georgia (That's all I'm telling though)
Least Favorite School Subject: Math (I HATE math)
Favorite school subject: History (especially ancient history)
Best school subject: Grammar
For some reason, I like the villains in stuff. I have no clue why. For the guys, I'm also like, "Hey he's kinda cute. :D Wait, they made him a villian? COME ON!" Then I get mad. Yeaaaaah... -_-' This is especially true for Dark Link, Kunzite, Jadeite, Saphir (or Sapphire), and others that I can not think of right now.
I hate math. I just do. In fact, I hate all school. Well, except for science and history. I love science and history. I especially ancient history. You know, stuff like the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and medievil times-like things.
I don't know why I'm saying this, but my best subject in school is grammar.
I can play one song on the guitar (I'm asking my dad to help me learn to actually play one, since he was a bass player in a band), and I'm also thinking about learning how to play piano.
I love manga and anime. The manga I have read are Sailor Moon, Fullmetal Alchemists, the first volumes of Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Dragonball Z, and Fairy Tail. I have also read all the Legend of Zelda manga, minus Oracle of Ages and Seasons, including the Skyward Sword manga, Pokémon Adventures (Special in Japan (Only the Red and Blue, Diamond and Pearl, and Black and White arcs, sadly)), Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, and the Maximum Ride manga.
Here's a list of stuff I like seperated into groups (Note: I have a HUGE variety of stuff I like. You've been warned):
Pokémon (Entire series)
Pokemon Ranger (Entire Series)
Fossil Fighters (Entire series)
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart DS
The Legend of Zelda (entire series (currently have played Spirit Tracks (completed), Twilight Princess (can't find the graveyard in Hyrule Castle), Ocarina of Time (Fire Temple), Majora's Mask (was preparing for the first temple, didn't play it for a while, came back, and a good amount of my masks were missing, so I got mad), Legend of Zelda (original; just walking around), and a Link to the Past (first temple)
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Fire Emblem Awakening (on my 4th playthrough (two were never completed, so 2nd full run)
Beyblade Metal Saga/Metal Fight Beyblade
Sailor Moon (Yeaaah... :D)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Rave Master (So far I've only seen the first episode)
The Hunger Games (:D)
The Maximum Ride series (including the manga)
The Kane Chronicles
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The Heroes of Olympus
Ouran High School Host Club
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (It's even better than the original movie. 0_0 It's REALLY GOOD)
The Lion King
Alvin and the Chipmunks
The Harry Potter Series
The Godzilla series (Haven't seen many though)
How To Train Your Dragon
Monsters Vs. Aliens
Now, stuff I like to do:
Read (I LOVE to read)
Write stories (:D)
Read fanfiction (:D)
Complain that most shows make all the cute guys villians. (Well, it's true!)
Here's a list of couples I like:
Fossil Fighters/Fossil Fighters Champions:
KeithXRythmi (No clue why, I just think it'd be cute)
Overall Pokémon Shippings I support (Including anime, Pokémon themselves, Adventures, games, Ranger, etc.):
NewBarkShipping (Ethan/Gold X Kris)
HoennShipping (Brendan X May)
FortuneShipping (Lucas X Dawn)
ChessShipping (Hilbert/Black X Hilda/White)
VisorShipping (Nate X Rosa)
ConflictingShipping (Leaf X Blue/Green)
SoulSilverShipping (Silver X Lyra)
TwinleafShipping (Barry X Dawn)
FerrisWheelShipping (N X Hilda/White)
DualRivalShipping (Cheren X Bianca)
SpecialShipping (Red X Yellow)
OldRivalShipping (Blue (Female) X Green (Male)
FranticShipping (Ruby X Sapphire)
CommonerShipping (Dia/Diamond X Platina/Platinum)
RocketShipping (James X Jessie)
PokeShipping (Ash X Misty)
AdvancedShipping (May X Ash)
(Drew X May)
IkariShipping (Dawn X Paul)
PearlShipping (Dawn X Ash)
AlexandrianShipping (Volkner X Jasmine)
ValetShipping (Caitlin X Darach)
Beyblade Metal Saga:
RyugaXHikaru (yeah, I like both. I can't pick which I like better)
Sailor Moon (I use Japanese names, but I'll but the English names too. Why'd they even change them? I mean, they keep their last names, which are clearly Japanese. And with Rei and Jadeite they changed the spelling. What's the point?; If I spell any of the Shitennou's name wrong, I'm sorry):
Mamoru/Darien X Usagi/Serena
Seiya X Usagi/Serena (What can I say, I like love triangles)
Ami/Amy X Zoisite
Rei/Raye X Jadeite/Jedite (Why'd they have to change the spelling of both their names?)
Makoto/Lita X Nephrite/Nephlite
Minako/Mina X Kunzite/Malachite
AKA Sailor Senshi X Shitennou
Chibiusa/Rini X Helios
Haruka/Amara X Michiru/Michelle (That's right, they aren't cousins. I'm not a huge fan of yuri, but these two are just so cute together. X3)
Fire Emblem Awakening (Don't read if you don't want some spoilers for the game):
First Playthrough (so far my favorites):
FeMU X Chrom (Couldn't resist. :3 Our kids are really strong)
Lissa X Lon'qu (The second he yelled, "GET AWAY FROM ME, WOMAN!" to her, I had to pair them up)
Frederick X Sumia (Only one I could think of for her... It's actually really cute.)
Vaike X Miriel (Once again, second she yelled at him about the axe I had to pair them)
Sully X Virion (Do I need to explain this?)
Ricken X Maribelle (I thought the rescue thing was cute. :3 Cliché'd, but cute)
Stahl X Cordelia (Don't remember why. I really like this pairing, though.)
Tharja X Libra (Thought the whole priest x dark mage thing would be cool... :3)
Nowi X Gregor (Kinda the same as Ricken and Maribelle. And I thought it would be funny.)
Kellam X Panne (Don't really remember why...)
Henry X Cherche (They ended up being paired together because they were the only one left. ...I really like how it turned out, though.)
Basilio X Flavia (WHY CAN'T THEY S SUPPORT?!?!?!? D'X)
Lucina X Brady (I think they were the only ones left. Also, Lucina saying "Submit! Give your body over to me!" was awesome. I'm pretty sure I was just smiling at my screen for like, two minutes)
Cynthia X Gerome (I actually don't remember why... Maybe it was the contrasting personalities...)
Owain X Noire (I was just thinking what their kids may be like, then decided to pair them. I actually really like their supports. I kinda wish there was a third generation (not counting (possibly) Morgan). Seriously, who wouldn't want to see their kids?)
Laurent X Kjelle (I remember getting the C support, then wanting to see where it went from there. I like them together...)
Nah X Yarne (Both half human. Couldn't resist.)
Morgan X Severa (I, once again, forgot why. But they're cute together. ...And almost impossible to defeat. Seriously, they're two of my strongest units, and they're married, so when paired together they're nearly unstoppable. ... And they both have Sol (one of my favorite skills after Lethality and Astra).
Okay, I did not get Donnel (failed to level him up) and Gaius (accidently killed not knowing I could recruit him), and didn't really use Olivia (I'm training her now. She's really good if you go through the myrmidon line), so I didn't get Inigo. In my second (incomplete) playthrough, I paired Donnel and Olivia (Inigo is really strong that way.) So I have decided they fit with the rest of my pairings. :3
CROSSOVER Couples (I'll put why; This is gonna be fun. *evil grin*):
Ike X Zelda (Fire Emblem X Legend of Zelda/Suber Smash Bros.) (IDK why I like this... I just do...)
Marth X Samus (Fire Emblem X Metroid (Or in my case, Suber Smash Brothers)) (Once again, don't know why)
Harry X Rei (Harry Potter X Sailor Moon) (I have seen a few stories of this, and it's actually pretty good. :) )
Nico X Hotaru (Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus X Sailor Moon) (I came up with this one... IDK why, I just like it... And I'm not a huge fan of Chibusa X Hotaru... Not saying I don't like it, just not a big fan)
Here is a list of favorites I have:
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite FF/FFC Stuff:
Favorite Non-Player Character From FF: Rosie (Although I made her real mean in Ultimate Champions XD)
Favorite Pokemon Stuff:
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard, Mightyena, Absol, Houndoom, Hydreigon, Samurott, etc. I have a LOT.
Favorite Beyblade Suff:
Favorite Beyblade Metal Saga:
Favorite Character: ?
Favorite Legend of Zelda stuff:
Favorite Character: Link (Duh! :D)
Favorite Sailor Moon stuff:
Favorite Inner Senshi: Probably a tie between Jupiter and Venus. They're both so awesome.
Favorite Fire Emblem Awakening stuff (Will have to do three top 5s. :3) (Fanfiction's acting weird for me at the moment. Will do more tomorrow)
Top 5 First Gen. Males:
5. Gaius (I don't know why, really. I just like him.)
Top 5 First Gen. Females:
5. Sumia (I just like her. Don't really know why...)
Top 5 Second Gen. Characters:
Favorite Critical/Skill Activation Quotes (How they say it is a part of it as well, not just the quote itself; some may have more than one):
People I am a fan girl of:
Peeta Mellark (don't know if I spelled his last name correctly)
Kyoya Tategami (I think that's how you spell his last name)
Damian Hart (IDk why I like him so much. He's just so cute. :) WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE EVIL?!)
Favorite quotes/funny quotes (they'll be marked funny or just favorite quote)
Beyblade: Metal Fury/Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (Funny)
Episode: The Crimson Flash
Johannes: *Just finished attacking Beylin Temple people*
Gingka: *runs over with the people and points at Johannes* It's you.
Johannes: Looks like you and your scarf beat me here.
Dashan: Do you know this person?
Madoka: Yeah, he's one of the bad guys!
Gingka: He's some kind of twisted cat boy thingy.
Johannes: Cat boy thingy? My name is Johannes, please try to rember that.
Madoka: I like cat boy thingy better.
The Avengers (Funny)
Black Widow: He killed 80 people in under two days..
Thor: He's adopted.
The Avengers (Funny)
Loki: I have an army.
Tony Stark/Iron Man: We have a Hulk.
Blossomight907 (my first friend)
OCs for Pokemon/Digimon/Bakugan/Beyblade/Fossil Fighters:
Birthday: Feburary 10th (aquarius)
Family: Ruby (younger twin sister), Emerald and Marcus (cousins)
Appearance: He has messy, black hair that's when it's not messy it goes to his shoulders, and dark gray eyes. He wears a black short sleeved jacket with a red t-shirt underneath, black fingerless gloves with red cuffs, jeans that stop a couple of inches above his ankles, and black and red sneakers.
Personality: Funny, brave, energetic, serious(rarely).
Bakugan: Darkus Neo Dragonoid (520 gs; Shadow)
Digimon: BlackAgumon (Dawn/Dusk evolution line; Black Agumon-DarkTyrannomon-SkullGreymon-Machinedramon)
Birthday: Feburary 10th (aquarius)
Family: Tyson (older twin brother), Emerald and Marcus (cousins)
Appearance: Brown hair that goes to the middle of her back, and ruby red eyes. She wears a black tanktop that has a red jacket that stops above her elbows, jeans, red sneakers, and red arm bands.
Personality: Calm, smart, gets annoyed easily(especialy from Tyson).
Bakugan: Pyrus Strom Skyress (450 gs; Flame)
Beyblade: Burn Fireblaze
Digimon: Byomon (Birdramon evolution line a.k.a. anime evolution line)
Birthday: July 25th (Leo)
Family: Emerald (younger sister), Tyson and Ruby (cousins)
Appearence: Messy brown hair, and brown eyes. He wears a brown t-shirt, black vest, black armbands, jeans, and brown and black boots.
Personality: Calm, serious.
Bakugan: Subterra Percival (450 gs; Percy)
Beyblade: Rock Leone
Digimon: Gabumon (Normal evoulution line)
Birthday: January 10th (capricorn)
Family: Marcus (older brother), Tyson and Ruby (cousins)
Appearance: Black hair that goes a little past her shoulders, and emerald green eyes. she wears a black t-shirt, green vest, green armbands, jean-colored shorts that stops above her knees, and green and black sneakers.
Personality: Impatient, energetic.
Bakugan: Ventus Alpha Hydranoid (600 gs; Cyclone)
Beyblade: Ray Striker
Digimon: Byomon (2nd Dawn/Dusk line line; Byomon-Saberdramon-Karatenmon)
Birthday: October 15th (Libra)
Family: Jack (Older Brother)
Appearance: Brown hair that goes a little past the middle of her back, and saphire blue eyes. She wears a black tank top, blue jacket, jeans, and blue and black shoes.
Personality: Shy, calm.
Bakugan: Aquos helix Dragonoid (600 gs; Helix)
Beyblade: Storm Pegasus
Digimon:Lunamon (normal evoulution; Lunamon-Lexismon(probably spelled wrong)-Cresentmon-Dianamon)
Birthday: October 30th (Scopio)
Family: Saphire (Younger sister)
Appearence: Messy dark brown hair, and dark borwn hair. He wears a dark brown t-shirt, black jacket, jeans, black fingerless gloves with dark brown cuffs, and dark brown and black shoes.
Personality: Mean, kinda evil ,nice(eventualy).
Bakugan: Darkus Dharak (750 gs)
Beyblade: Hades Kerbecs
Digimon: Impmon (anime evoulution line)
Family: Pauleen (twin sister; and is the person from FFC)
Appearance: He has slightly long (It goes to his neck) pink hair with yellow tips, (the same shade as Pauleen's) and green eyes. He wears a pink jacket that ends at his elbows with a red shirt with a yellow collar underneath. His glove and yellow wrapping combination Pauleen has except the wrapping only goes about half way to his elbows and he doesn't wear gold bracelets. He wears black pants with a green belt and red and yellow sneakers. The yellow wrapping Pauleen has on her legs are the same with his, only down by his ankles and only go halfway up to his knees.
Personality: Serious, quite.
Here is a list of legendary pokemon you may see if/when I make a pokemon story (This list will get updated as I catch more legendaries. So, yeah this is a list of legendaries I've caught. Also, I know legendary pokemon don't have genders, but everyone gives them genders):
List of stories I'm doing:
A random thing from Fossil Fighters/Fossil Fighters Champions. (Fossil Fighting Randomness)
A crossover of FF and FFC (Fossil Fighters: Ultimate Champions)
Pokemon story (Pokemon: Twin Adventures Part 1)
A story about everyone from Fossil Fighters kids (Fossil Fighters: Next Generation) (ON HOLD!)
A Metal Fight Beyblade story (MFB Party; co-written with dreamlily and MoonBlazer)
I'm also working on a story for my friend, Blossomlight907. (Willowterasu! The Godess Of Light)
Fossil Fighters Champions (replay of FFC)
Stories I plan on doing:
A Pokemon story based on the legendary Pokemon (they have made up genders) (No title yet)
A Sailor Moon story
Maybe some other FFR-like stories for other subjects like Pokémon, etc.
My Boy Side:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver is one of your favorite colors. (Love all those colors)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Your Girl Side:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading as a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry. (Normally just necklaces)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were/are in to gymnastics/dance? (Yeah... I admit it. I'm a ballet dancer (which is why I don't have much free time... Other than school).)
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as a little kid.
Like putting make up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of everything
I'm slightly more boy than girl, even though I'm a girl.
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first. (I've gotten better, but this was me about a year or two ago)
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all. (Can't swim well. I only go swimming about once a year (never went this year), so I've never really learned...)
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain. (Love the sound, hate the wet)
You can stay calm in stressful situations. (And then freak out/vent/whatever when no one's around. X3)
You are very generous.
You are physically strong. (Mostly legs. I do have kind of good arm strength)
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you. (And some that don't XD)
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone.
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color. (One of them. Red is my real favorite)
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc. (Let's see... There's Loki (Thor & Avengers), Damian (Beyblade: Metal Masters), Saphir (Sailor Moon), etc.)
You don't talk much (At least around people I don't know.)
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them. (I've never had the chance, but I DID have a friend who was strangled by another kid. She was fine and the kid was kicked out of the thing we were doing. Anyway, I wasn't there, but as I told her, my parents, and my other friends, I would have punched him if I was there. I'm not even a violent person.)
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.
Element: Air. Guess that fits. I personally think fire fits me more, but IDK... In any of these there should have been a "You rarely lose your temper, but when you do, you LOSE it." That's so me. I rarely get mad, but if I do, I completely lose my temper.
Don't you just hate stereotypes? the bold ones relate to me!
Bold the ones that fit you
I'm Skinny so I must be anorexic
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
99 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. I couldn't resist putting this here!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
36. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
37. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
38. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
39. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
44. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
45. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
46. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
47. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
48. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
49. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
50. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
51. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
52. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
53. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
54. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
55. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
56. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
57. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
58. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
59. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
60. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
61. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
62. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
63. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
64. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
65. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
66. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the men's fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist, "But I AM a man," if the attendant says anything. If you're a man, vice versa.
67. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren’t looking.
68. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
69. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog do can be utilized effectively here.
70. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Mike Hunt" (or "Harry Butz", etc.)
71. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemorrhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
72. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
73. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
74. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV’s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
75. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
76. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
77. One word: STREAK!
78. Excessively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
79. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
80. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
81. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
82. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
83. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
84. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
85. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
86. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you’re walking through the doors act like you’re expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
87. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song. (Circus Afro circus Afro polka dot polka dot Afro!)
88. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
89. Put lingerie in the men's department.
90. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
91. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
92. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
93. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
94. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away. Much more effective if you’re also a guy, or if you're a girl and he's with another girl.
95. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
96. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
97. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
98. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
99. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
53RV35 TO PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3
Repost this if you truly believe in God.If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your profile, and DON'T IGNORE THIS because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me on Earth, I will deny you in front of my Father at the Gates of Heaven."
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
If Jesus is your savior, copy and paste this into your profile
Ninety-six percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile
If you think that at least 50% of readers should review, copy this line and put it on your profile.
Friend vs. Best Friend -
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: lunch buddies)
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
Boy: I’ve been waiting for this day.
Girl: Do you want me to leave?
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Of course!
Girl: Will you ever cheat on me?
Boy: Never in my life.
Girl: Will you ever kiss me?
Boy: Every chance I get.
Girl: Will you hit me?
Boy: Are you crazy…!
Girl: Can I trust you?
After marriage Now read it from the bottom to the top. XDDDDD Copy and paste this to your wall
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (But I love drying my hair while I'm asleep...)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions: "Put on fork and eat." (But what if the pasta's in soup? I'd want to use a spoon then... HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME EAT SOUP WITH A FORK?!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (YAY! I don't have to buy it! :D)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (There are other ways?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (NO! I LIKE MY FOOD FROZEN!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Really? I thought that is what cooling does.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But... That's so much easier... Oh well...)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (So, either kids are driving way too young, or adults are taking their kid's medicine. Or both. Probably both. JK. XD But seriously, why is there a warning for this?)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (...Seriously...?)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (...Whaaaaaaaa...? 0_o)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (Awww... There goes my dream of training kids to use kitchen knives to save the world. Jk. XD ...Wait. I read this wrong. Keep OUT of children?! How the heck did this be made up?! I thought it said keep out of reach of children. 0.0 I feel dumb now... still keep OUT of children?! This makes no sense! *explodes from trying to understand this*)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (So I can't put it in my pool or fireplace? You guys are mean...)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (So I can't use it for chasing flying pizzas? Awwww...)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (Really? I thought it contained pie... Aww... :( )
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (Oh. So THAT'S how you eat them. I thought you ate the packet too. XD Okay, who came up with this one?)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (I thought that was how you stopped it. 'Cause where's the fun in turning it off or unpugging it?)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (awww. I was hoping it would. :( This costume is evil!)
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Eevee Power! Help Eevee take over the world by pasting this on your profile. Credit goes to EeveeInHeat.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .HR
Copy and Paste this if you've done all of these Before!:D
1.) Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered.
2.) When you were younger, drew the sun in the corner of the paper.
3.) When you Were Little, thought the shape of a real heart was actually " ".
4.) Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
5.) Tried to balance the light , between the ON & OFF
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you're a Kyouya fangirl, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with Pokemon, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If fanfiction shut down and you would go insane because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
92 of teens moved on to rap music. If you're part of the 8 that listens to more tasteful things, put this in your profile.
If you hate obnoxious and snobby people, put this in your profile.
If you love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love chocolate, put this in you your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you like Percy Jackson copy this on your profile
If you like Fossil Fighters or Champions then copy and paste this on your profile
If you like Pokemon then copy this on your profile
If you like Heroes of Olympus copy this on your profile
If you like the Kane Chronicles then copy this on your profile!
If you have no problem with OCs and have no idea why other people don't like them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Anime guys are cuter than real-life guys, copy/paste this onto your profile!!
If you believe that Barbie dolls are planning to take over the world, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/ scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile.
Okay, you know those really long things where you name 10 characters and you have to answer stuff on them? Well, I have two. One MFB only, and one with ten random characters from different things I like. Well, here they are! :D
List your Top 10 Metal Fight Beyblade Characters (in no particular order) and ANSWER THE RP QUESTIONS!
What would you do if Number 1 woke you in the middle of the night?
Me: Gingka, what the heck are you doing?
Gingka: I want you to make me some hamburgers.
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
O_O Um... I'd freak out...?
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Well, they're going to make a lot of Yaoi fans happy...
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
It'd probably be very good. :D And possibly mostly vegetarian... :(
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Me: 0_0 Sora, why are you in my bed?
Sora: I don't know.
Me: 0_0 Then get out.
Sora: :( *leaves*
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
So... I'm part English? Like, not distant English, but close English? Okay then...
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Me: Have a big Bey battle with Kyoya and somehow made him mad?
Nile: ... Yes.
Me: *face palm*
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
I don't think he would, but, I'd probably be upset. IDK. Am I even doing this right?
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
He's probably to busy training L-Drago to even pay attention to me if I was yelling "Gingka said he was cooler, stronger, and better than you" right next to him.
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Kyoya: You should have been more careful. Since I'm the King of Beasts, this wouldn't happen to me.
Me: So not helping.
Kyoya: You don't need my help.
Me: Um, in case you haven't noticed, I BROKE MY LEG! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HELP! *goes on crazy rant about how I wouldn't be able to get help*
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
Damian: *gives book about ancient Greek mythology*
Me: OMG THANK YOU! :D I didn't know you could actually give nice gifts.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Zeo: Okay, we need to get out as quickly as possible!
Me: B-But my books, games, and other stuff...
Zeo: I'll get you more. Now come on!
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Tsubasa: Don't do something like this. You'll embarrass yourself.
Me: Whatever, bird boy. *gets embarrassed by something*
Tsubasa: Told you.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:
Gingka: Wow, I knew you liked him, but not this much...
Me: You're just jealous because you're not brave enough to tell Madoka you love her.
Ryuga: *laughs* Good one. :)
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
Wales: Since I'm on team Excaliber with him, I can get Julian to get you some Italian food.
Me: Really?! YAY! I LOVE Italian food! Not to mention Julian's rich so I'll get some of the best Italian food ever! :D *laughs like a crazy person*
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
Well, he'd tell me good luck and stuff like that, and... IDK what else...
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Ryuga: What fanfiction did she read this time?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Well, he's nice, cute, a good Blader, not to mention how he looks in Zero-G. :D
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.
Um... I'd freak out. Then I'd tell Kyoya he needs to snap out of it and go be with Hikaru.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to his/her parents. Would you get along?
First, why would I be dating Damian? Sure, I'm a fangirl of his, but I don't think I would date him. And, if the rumor that Dr. Zigguraut is his dad, then no, I would not get along with his parents. And yes, there are rumors of Dr. Weirdo being Damian's dad. And surprisingly, I slightly support that theory...
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
First, who's the other one that loves Toby? Second, um... IDK... A giant Bey battle probably...
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
... No. And let's just leave it at no.
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What will you do?
Me: Sora, stop it. Just stop it.
Sora: YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Me: It looks bad, doesn't it?
Wales: Yes. *laughs a little*
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
C'mon Nile! Don't give up! I bet there are a lot of girls wanting to go out with you!
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
Me: *gets email* Wait, Toby love me? :D YAY! I mean, he's not Kyoya, but who cares?! :D
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
Me: 0_0 Well, this is weird... Wait... Gingka, I thought you like Madoka...
Gingka: I do.
Me: But... You know what, never mind. This makes no since... I'm just going to leave now... *leaves before running around like a crazy person*
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?
Probably having a giant Bey battle 'cause Zeo wants to be in a higher position in Starbreaker. But that would destroy the room... Um... Maybe they tried that battle, almost destroyed the room, and decided to play boxing on Wii Sports to avoid destroying the poor hotel. I'm just trying to avoid Yaoi here...
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Some people think so, but I'm not a fan so I gotta say no.
Would 2 trust 5?
Well, IDK... Um... Yes...?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
Ryuga: Poke me one more time and you'll face the wrath of L-Drago.
Zeo: 0.0 *Runs away*
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Gingka: Let's study how to make hamburgers! :D
Tsubasa: *groans before face palming)
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner, what would they make?
It doesn't matter. They'd probably accidently burn the kitchen, if not the entire building/house down...
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
0_0 Um... IDK... Um... Something...?
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
Me: Well, I didn't think you'd do a good job.
Nile: Thanks for that great trust...
Me: You're welcome. :D
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
Sora: Um... What is that a drawing of?
Toby: I don't know. I couldn't think of who your perfect girlfriend would be, so I just drew a circle then scribbled on it.
Sora: Does that mean a girl will never love me? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
Probably how Ryuga was possessed by L-Drago and how Toby became Faust and they are both embarrassed by those two things.
1 accidentally kicked 10?
Ryuga: *growls before launching L-Drago at Gingka*
Gingka: 0_0 *runs for his life*
2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
Toby: Well, this confirms that Kyoya DOES love Hikaru. Wait until I tell Gingka.
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
Sora: H-How could you not invite me? I thought we were friends! *cries*
Me: I thought I gave you an invitation... *hands invitation* here you go. :D
Sora: YAY! LD
7 won the lottery?
Me: You will use that money to fly me to Italy so I can get Julian to get me really good Italian food, then so I can go to the Colosseum.
Wales: But it's my money...
8 had quite a big secret?
Nile: So, you see, I have a crush on-
Me: Let me guess. Sadie Kane from the Kane Chronicles? If that's the case, she likes Anubis.
Nile: First, how'd you know? Second, I know...
Me: 'Cause I'm awesome. :D
9 became a singer?
I bet he's a good singer. :D
10 got a daughter?
Me: OMG! Who's baby is it?
Ryuga: I don't know...
Me: AW! Did you adopt her?! THAT'S SO SWEET! :D
Ryuga: I knew I shouldn't have told her...
What would 1 think of 2?
Gingka would think Kyoya's a great rival, and... Yeah that's all I can think of...
What would 4 envy about 5?
Zeo: He never got used as a test subject by some psycho doctor...
What dream would 5 have about 6?
Sora: So, you're friends with master Gingka?
Tsubasa: Yes. Why?
Sora: I don't know.
Nyan Cat: *Randomly appears*
S and T: 0_0
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
0_0 I don't think they have anything in common... But I'll try... Um... They both have someone they look up to...?
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Nile: So, you like Sophie? Well, I heard rumors she likes Julian, so don't get your hopes up.
Wales: HOW DARE YOU?!
Where would 8 meet 9?
They already met in the whole Spiral Core incident, so...
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
Toby: You creep me out some times...
Ryuga: GO, L-DRAGO!
Toby: 0_0 *runs*
What would make 1 scared of 10?
Ryuga: *L-Drago randomly decides to possess him again*
Gingka: 0_0 *runs off*
Is 3 Gay?
I don't think he is, but some people do. But he does probably scare away girls somehow...
How do you feel right now?
Weirded out. A LOT.
Now here's one that has more than one subject (could not finish all at once):
1. Link (From the Legend of Zelda (in this, mostly the Twilight Princess one))
2. Zelda (From the Legend of Zelda (in this, mostly the Twilight Princess one)
3. Bowser (From Super Mario Bros.)
4. Peach (From Super Mario Bros.)
5. Katniss (From the Hunger Games)
6. Peeta (From the Hunger Games)
7. Sheik (from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (I'm using the Super Smash Brothers Brawl Version))
8. Ghirahim (From the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
9. Rupert (From Fossil Fighters Champions)
10. Dina (From Fossil Fighters Champions)
11. Midna (From the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
12: Fierce Deity/Oni Link (From the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
1) Have you ever written about 10/6?
No. And I don't want too. At all.
2) Do you think number 5 is hot?
... Um... I guess... But I'm a girl so this question is awkward...
3) What would happen if 12 and 7 started going out?
Um... Well, considering I'm one of the people who thinks Sheik is a girl (or in Brawl at least), it would work, I guess... ... Yeah...
4. Can you recall any fics about 9?
Not any at the moment...
5) Do 1 and 8 make a good couple?
... NO. NO, NO NO, NO, NOOOOOO! Some people may like it, but I don't.
6) 2/6 or 2/10?
If I had to pick, I guess it would be Zelda/Peeta.
7) What would happen if 2 walked in on 11 and 5 making out?
Me: 0_0 um...
Zelda: 0_0 Please tell me I can use the Triforce of Wisdom to forget about this...
8) Would 4/1 make a good story?
Nope. Not a fan.
9) Is there such thing as 5/7 fluff?
0_0 No. At least, I hope not.
10) Suggest a title for a 4/2 hurt/comfort short story?
Um... "This is not a girlxgirl fic... At all... Just a friend story."
11) Do any of your friends write stories about 2?
Don't think so.
12. Do any of your friends write or draw 11?
I don't think so...
13) Would any of your friends write a short story about 2/7/3?
I don't think so... But maybe. If Bowser wasn't randomly there.
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about 8, what song would you choose?
Fabulous from Phineas and Ferb. Doesn't help I saw a video about this. One of the best things I've ever seen. XD
15) If you had a theme song for 2, what might it be?
Does her theme or the Ballad of the Goddess count? 'Cause if so it'd be one of them. If not, I'm not sure.
16) If you wrote a 9/3/1 short story, what would the warning be?
This is a random story of Bowser getting in a fight with Rupert's Mapo King, and Link thries to break up the fight with his awesomeness.
17) 2 and 1 are in a happy relationship until 2 runs off with 3. After 10 dumps 4 for 11, 4 gets upset and retaliates by dating 7. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search for a friend. Finally, 1 meets 8 and 6. The three loners meet 12, who tells each of them to look for love. 8 finds 3, 1 gets 5, but now 2 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 10 and 9.
0_0 What the...? I guess I should start from the beginning. First, why would Zelda leave Link for Bowser? The fact I'm a HUGE ZeLink fan aside, why Bowser, of all people?! BOWSER. Anyway, so Dina dumped Peach for Midna. First, she and Midna aren't even the same species, not to mention the age difference. Same with Peach. Anyway, so Peach starts dating Sheik. Well, if it was Ocarina Sheik (Who I actually think is a boy, despite think Brawl/unused Twilight Princess Sheik is a girl. I'm confusing, aren't I?), it'd be a little more okay. But it would still seem a little like a PeachxZelda thing to me. Okay, so Link meets Ghirahim and Peeta. That parts fine. Then they meet Oni Link, who tells them to search for love. So, is Oni a fortune-teller or something?! Anyway, Ghirahim falls in love with Bowser (who must've dumped Zelda). That's kinda disturbing. Link and Katniss is actually okay, and may make a good crossover pairing. Then Zelda is in a love triangle with Rupert and Dina (who must've dumped Midna). Well. There's another age difference.
So, what happened to Midna? Did she find someone? Peach and Sheik? Did they stay together or not? Peeta? Peeta was with the group. And Oni? Was he happy his advice worked? And does the Zelda/Rupert/Dina love triangle actually NEVER end? Were they arguing about that stuff until they died? And what happened with ZeldaxBowser and DinaxMidna?
Not only are many of these pairings confuse me, they were also creepy and not possible. So...
18) What would be a good title for this?
19) How would you feel if 2/1 was canon?
EXTREMELY HAPPY! :D Although it is cannon. In Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword, at least.
20) 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who rescues you, 2, 10, or 7?
Well, I don't think Peach would do that, but all three of them, probably.
21) 9 murders 2's best friend. What does 2 do to get back?
I don't know... Send him to the Twilight Realm, maybe? Hm... But... Uh, yeah I'm going with that for now.
22) Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 stand a chance?
Nope. Not even close.
Let's see, we have Link, who's the Hero of Twilight (in this question), and is skilled with swords, is holder of the Triforce of Courage, and can turn into a wolf. Next is Zelda, who is skilled with magic, swords (I think. At least maybe in Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks) and holder of the Triforce of Wisdom.. Then Peach, who is good with a frying pan, and is more than likely mad at Bowser for all the kidnappings. Next is Katniss, who is a skilled archer. Enough said. Peeta, who is very strong. Sheik, who is basically a ninja. An AWESOME ninja, though. Ghirahim can use his weirdness and sword skills. Rupert, who came second place in the Caliosteo Cup, Dina, Who won the Caliosteo Cup, the Caliosteo Super Cup, AND defeated Zongazonga and the BB Brigade. Midna, who is the *spoiler* and can used the Fused Shadow to turn into that thing, and Oni, who is just plain awesome.
Bowser is a giant dragon-turtle thing that can breathe fire.
Nope. He's doomed.
23) Everyone is invited to 2 and 9's wedding except for 8. How does 8 react?
Me: Well, I know how that love triangle ended...
Ghirahim: *crying* WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME?! And why are you even marrying him? I though he killed Link.
Zelda: He did. And I don't know.
24) 5 and 9 get drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
Katniss: Now I know how Haymitch feels. *falss asleep*
Rupert: Dina! I dumped you for the Statue of Liberty! *passes out*
Me: Well then. That was interesting.
25) 3 has to marry either 8, 4, or 1. Who does 3 choose?
Peach. Not a fan of a pairing, but... Still.
26) What is your reason to kill 5?
Why would I kill Katniss? Um... I wouldn't, but... Because she attacked me thinking I was working for the Capital? I don't know.
27)You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Me: How bad?
Sheik: ... Not bad. Just doesn't suit you.
28)8 thinks they'll never get a boyfriend. What will you tell them?
Me: Don't worry. I'm sure that there's a perfectly weird, creepy, long-tongued, weirdo for you.
Ghirahim: ... Shut up. You're not helping.
29)You spot 10 kissing number 1. How do you react?
Me: Not only is this flat out creepy, wait until I tell Zelda and Rupert! *runs off*
Dina and Link: NO! STOP!
30)Could 1 and 2 be soulmates?
YES! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!
31) 4 announced they're going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Okay then... That'll never happen. But I bet Mario and Dina would be upset.
32) What do 6 and 7 have in common?
They're both blond. I think Sheik's probably physically strong, so that can be another thing.
33) All of the sudden, 2 and 8 get into a fist fight! Who’ll win?
Zelda: *eventually defeats Ghirahim* And that's what you get for trying to use me to resurrect your master!
34) 7 kidnaps 2, and demands something from 5 for 2’s release. What does 7 demand for ransom?
Sheik (based on my made-up personality for her Brawl appearance): I want some bread! And maybe some food or something! And I've run out of arrows, so... Some of those two!
Katniss: You kidnapped your own alter-ego for that? How is that even possible?
Sheik: Um... Magic! maybe.
35) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger, and only one of them can live. Which one is it?
Um... I like both... Sorry Peeta, but Link. He's better with that type of stuff.
36) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
Ghirahim: May I just say I love your castle. It- blah blah blah.
Bowser: Peach, why won't you marry me? I love you, Junior thinks your his mom, and my other kids should like you.
Peach: *thinking* Why did I do this, again?
37) You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
Dang it! um... Link. Link is awesome. But so is Peeta... I'm sticking with Link though.
38) 2 and 7 are making out. 5 walks in...Their reaction?
Katniss: What the...? Okay, first you kidnap her, now this. But you two are alter-egos, so none of this makes since. I'm just going to leave now.
39) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you chose?
YOU JUST LOVE MAKING ME PICK BETWEEN THE TWO, DON'T YOU?! Link. Going with Link.
40) 9 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
Peach: Did he really steal people's bodies?
Bowser: That's impossible.
Zelda (back to Twilight Princess): Well, magic can do that. You see-
Ghirahim: No one wants to here you talk about that stuff. It gets boring.
Link: Anyway, I could beat that guy no problem!
Katniss: You sound overconfident...
Midna: I bet he's not even scary! At least not compared to Ganondorf. Or Zant.
Dina: You'd be surprised.
Sheik: And you've met him?
Oni: ... Sounds less creepy then Majora. ...And this guy sounds creepy.
41) 1 is trapped in a cave. 5 comes to rescue them. What happens?
42) 4,6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens?
43) 8 and 5 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
44) 1, 3, 6, 7, and 9 are wearing dresses. How does 2, 4, 5 and 8 react?
45) What would you do if Number 1 woke you in the middle of the night?
46) Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
47) Number 5 cooked you dinner?
48) Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
49) Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
50) Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
51) Number 9 made fun of your friends?
52) Number 10 ignored you all the time?
53) You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
54) It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
55) You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
56) You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
57) You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction?
58) You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
59) You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
60) You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
61) Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
62) Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.
63) You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to his/her parents. Would you get along?
64) Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
65) Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
66) Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
67) You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?
68) Would 2 trust 5?
69) 1 and 2 are getting married. What's your reaction?
70) You and your friends are laughing uncontrollably at something really stupid (as usual). What's 8's reaction?
71) 12 and 1 walk in on 10 and 4. What do 12 and 1 say?
72) What could 7 say to you that would make you really happy?
73) 6 and 3, 2 and 1, 10 and 11, and 4 and 5 are all getting married at the same time. What do you do?
74) Your annoying cousins who no longer get to be in your Author's Notes humiliate you in front of everyone. What does 3 do to cheer you up?
75) 9 and 7 try to kill 3, 5, and 10. What do 2, 4, 8, 11, and 12 do?
76) 7 kidnaps 3 and demands something in ransom from 2. What?
Zelda: Do you have an obsession with kidnapping people?
Sheik: ... Maybe. Now give me 100 rupees!
77) 10 and 4 start randomly making out. What does 8 do?
Ghirahim: What is up with that one question becoming true?! I hope I don't fall in love with Bowser.
78) 10 and 11 throw a huge-y party and invite everyone except 4 and 5. What does everybody do?
Um... Be upset, probably.
Unsafe External Link