Author has written 4 stories for Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis.
THE PERSONAL THINGS THAT I FEEL LIKE BLABBERING ABOUT:
Hey guys! Okay... so I'm really not that great at this whole profile thing, but anyways... here I am!
I'm 13 years old. I'm a girl and I'm eight grade. And, I'm not really in the mood to tell you guys where I live... because what I've said is bad enough ;)
So I'm a particular fan of romance; fanfics, books, movies, and show wise. I love Peddie, Patniss, Percabeth, Bade, Spoby, Ezria, Haleb, and Fourtris
(As you probably can tell, TV wise) I love HOA, Victorious, and H2O. Other T.V. shows that I probably waste my time on, and are mainly (not all of them) targeted for kids a little younger than me, are Alien Surf Girls (which actually turned out to be really cute, and pretty good.) I also just skim through Disney Channel, and will turn on something if its new; sometimes to get a laugh, sometimes because I'm bored beyond belief. When I was younger, and now since they are putting on the re-runs again, I really love Full House. It's such a great show considering the time it was created, and has such a wonderful idea. My favorite character, as I'm sure is the same for a lot of you, is Jesse. I love him and Becky as a couple, and Nicky and Alex are adorable!
This Spring Break, I finally gave in and watched a show that my friend has incessantly been recommending; Pretty Little Liars. I've only seen teh first two seasons, because I watch on Netflix and the third season won't be available until June, unfortunately. But, I LOVE it. I love Ezria, Haleb, and Spoby, and I know that all of the couples have had difficult times, especially Spoby in the third season, but they are my favorite couple out of all of them. I love the actors, the characters, couples, plots, friendships, and everything else... I'm officially hooked and so happy to be watching it now!!
I'm also a major fan of The Hunger Games (Totally team Peeta!!) When I first read the series I was undoubtedly obsessed, and then became less in to it after a loooonnnnngggg time. But now, two of my best friends read it, and one of them *cough cough* Emma *cough, cough* is extremely obsessed so, I've been talking about it a lot, (not that I mind ;) I also love Harry Potter (I love, love, love Ron and Hermione and Harry and Ginny), Percy Jackson (Team Percabeth all the way!), and every Agatha Christie novel out there. Right now I'm in this totally insane session of being obsessed with this trilogy by Amy Plum, some what, sort of like Twilight... but a million times better!! The first one is called Die For Me, and the second, Until I Die. Amy Plum said the third, and final book will be coming out May 7, 2012, title, If I Should Die. I totally ship Kate and Vincent, and Charlotte and Ambrose. Has anyone else read Die For Me or Until I Die? If so, do you understand my obsession here?
My friend Emma (The obsessed one :) Recently got an account on here. She doesn't write (even though we are considering doing a double) Her name is Hungergames811, and as I'm sure you've figured out she's basically only on here to read Hunger Games fics. Both of us are totally team Peeta though, so if you visit her profile, she has the best Katniss and Peeta fanfics under favorites :) So now that we've been going crazy over THG, I've actually started my own fic, and may possibly upload it soon, so look out for that!
I just felt the need to make a new paragraph for this - because I find it this important. So just get over it. :) Anyways, do any of you know the author Shannon Hale? Princess Academy? If you just went like "oooohhhhh." Then, you HAVE to keep reading. If you didn't that whatever, you still HAVE to keep reading. Anyways, I wanted to say how obsessed I am with the Books of Bayern. While reading them in like 4th or 5th grade, I was totally obsessed, like stay up past midnight reading, and completely in love - I couldn't stop. I re-read the last book, Forest Born, last year for a project, and was so pleased that I did. I'm starting to consider re-reading the series, I love it that much. If you haven't read them (The Books of Bayern: Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, and Forest Born) I suggest you go to a story and buy them immediately - you won't regret it!! Also, if you have read the series, than, can anyone/does anyone else imagine Enna and Finn, looking and basically fulfilling the characteristics of Jade and Beck from Victorious? I am in total love with both couples, they're adorable.
Trailing away from books, and onto music now. My favorite singer ever, is Taylor Swift. She is such an inspiration! While personally, I can't sing at all, I still look up to her. She was not only determined to become successful in her singing career, but she is accomplished her goal, and is doing such a wonderful job with it. She hasn't let fame go to her head, while she does have un-sturdy relationships, Taylor continues to be a great person, inspiration, and role model, even though she's famous. She is so sweet, and understandable, and truly a fabulous person. Aside from her wonderful characteristics though, Taylor is such an amazing singer, talented person, and I love all of her songs. I continued to replay her Red album (I have officially memorized all of the songs) Almost half of my iPod is full of her songs - a total of 80. All of which I have memorized word for word, beat for beat, to the extent that I don't need the music or her singing the song to begin it or continue it. Over all, I love her so much, and am a major Swiftie at heart, forever and always. I also love the song Payphone, and while I'm not obsessed with Maroon 5, I still love that song so much. I also love Ellie Goulding, her song "The Writer" being my favorite - I really suggest listening to it! And while I don't go head over heels for these other artists, I still like them, and their music; Adele, One Direction, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne (Love her!! ;) Birdy (So talented and amazing, she's a true wonder) Kelly Clarkson (I'm so proud and fond of her) Carly Rae Jepsen, Cher Lloyd, Parachute, Ed Sheeran, The Script, Ke$ha, Train, one Republic, Owl City, Coldplay, P!nk, Slena Gomez, Lifehouse, Nine Days, and many others!
Okay so I've done some work on Nick.com, on the House of Anubis Fan Fiction board, and want to make a shout out to my greatest friends and supporters on there, 1000years1, Lc123, TRIX19, HOA4Phil, and last, but certainly not least, 000HoaEm. You guys are great, if it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't be where I am in my writing.
Anyways, once I've sort of gotten used to everything, I might actually convince myself to try and be cool and update this... you know, put in some effort, but I make no promises. So, for now you're going to have to live with what a horrible profile person I am. Hehe.
THE CUTE THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE:
I started writing a Peddie fanfiction off these... aren't they just too cute? I love it... What a boyfriend should do:
When she walks away mad...
When she stares at your mouth...
When she pushes you or hits you...
Grab her and don't let go.
When she's quiet...
Ask her what's wrong.
When she ignores you...
Give her you FULL attention.
When she pulls away...
Pull her back.
When you see her at her worse...
Tell her she is beautiful.
When you see her start to cry...
Just hold her and don't say a word.
When you see her walking...
Sneak up from behind and hug her waist from behind.
When she's scared...
When she lays her head on your shoulder...
Tilt her head up and kiss her.
When she steals your favorite hat...
Let her keep it and sleep with it for the night.
When she teases you...
Tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesn't answer you for a long time...
Reasure her that everything is alright.
When she looks at you with doubt..
Back yourself up.
When she says that she likes you...
She really does...more than you understand.
When she grabs at your hand...
Hold hers and play with her fingers.
When she bumps into you..
Bump her back and make her laugh.
When she tells you a secret...
Keep it safe and untold.
When she looks into your eyes...
Don't look away until she does.
When she misses you...
She's hurting inside.
When you break her heart...
The pain NEVER really goes away.
When she says 'it's over'...
She still wants you to be hers.
When she re-posts this bullentin...
She WANTS you to read it.
Stay on the phone with her...
Even if she's not saying anything.
When she's mad...
Hug her tight and don't let go.
When she says she okay...
Dont believe her and talk about it because 10 years from know...
she will remember you.
Call her at 12:00...
Just to tell her you love her.
Call her before you sleep and...
after you wake up.
Treat her like...
she's ALL that matters to you.
and let her tease you back.
Stay up with her All night when she's sick and watch her favorite TV show or Movie with her...
even if you think it is stupid.
Give her the world...
and let her wear your clothes.
When she's bored and alone...
Hang out with her.
Let her know how important she is to you...
and kiss her in the pouring rain.
When she runs up to you crying the first thing you say is...
"Who's butt am I kicking, babe?"
Find the Guy
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forehead
Who keeps your picture in his wallet,
Who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
Who holds your hand in front of all his friends,
Who thinks your beautiful without makeup
One who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how is lucky to have you
THE one who turns to his friends and says THATS HER
If you love this copy and paste this onto your profile!
Why do Boys Fall in Love with Girls
(This was written by a guy) Don't break this; it's so sweet! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear. 1
0. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
26. The way that she looks almost always happy around you Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitabley consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice.
It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
This chain started in 2002. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to repost this. Now here comes the fun part. You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with me?"
NO JOKE!! NOW THE CONSEQUENCES!! The consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships. If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!!
Congratulations!! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet. Once you read this letter, you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) post it with the title "why do boys fall in love with girls?" After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE!
THE FUNNIEST STUFF EVER:
>> People tell me I'm weird and I say "You just figured that out?"
>> When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's actually a meteor hurtling toward Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
>> There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
>> When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back.
>> It’s retarded it’s ridiculous it’s re-dic-u-tard-ed.
>> What girls don't seem to know: when a guy acts like he hates you, chances are, he likes you. What guys don't seem to know: when a girl acts like she hates you, chances are, she hates you.
>> I don't have a short attention span, I just - ooh, pretty lights!
>> You look at the clock at 11:09 and say "I WILL NOT MISS 11:11" then stare at the clock until 11:10 and look away and when you look back its 11:12... "DANG-IT!" lol
>> You're watching tv and when it goes to commercials you forget what you are watching
>> Have you ever noticed how lol looks like someone drowning? But this makes it look like they are drowning and getting chased by a shark-
Something to think about: If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetballs? Oh, deep, I know.
>> A true idiot climbs a glass wall to see what's on the other side.
>> I used all my sick days so I called in dead.
>> I don't understand white crayons! Why are they here? What do they want from us?
>> "Let's eat Grandma!" or "Let's eat, Grandma!" Punctuation saves lives.
>> I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no freaking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the heck can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh snap, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
>> In your bed, its 6 am. You close your eyes for 5 minutes and its 7:45.
At school, its 1:30 pm. You close your eyes for 5 minutes and its 1:30 pm. =D
what's up with that?
>> We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
>> When life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice in the eyes of your enemies.
>>When life gives you lemons, make apple juice. Then, sit back and watch the whole world wonder how the heck you DID that.
>>When life gives you lemons, read them and drool.
>> Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
>> Don't ever frown, you never know who's falling in love with your smile.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby. (LOVE that one!)
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
THE RANDOM THINGS THAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE ABOUT:
List 12 of your favorite House of Anubis characters.
1. Have you ever read a one/three story? (Patricia and Amber)
I’ve read stories about them as friends… but thankfully, I don’t think I’ve seen a romance one…
2. Is number three hot? How hot? (Amber)
From a guy’s point of view, yeah, I’d say Amber’s pretty hot. Like maybe an eight on a scale of one to ten, or a possible nine even. She’s just plain beautiful.
3. What would happen if nine got six pregnant? (Mick and Mara)
Jerome would be soooo pissed at Mick, and wouldn’t trust Mara anymore, and then there would be a whole dramatic scene, where Mick and Mara are kicked out…
4. Have you ever read a three/five/nine story? (Amber, Nina, Mick)
Thankfully no, but I’ve read a Mick and Amber story, and a Mick and Nina story. As well as Amber, Mara, Mick story – but thankfully not these three together. That would be awkward.
5. What would happen if twelve died in a hole? (Vera)
Man… I would laugh so hard, and probably celebrate – and I bet Sibuna and Victor would too. =)
6. Do you recall reading a story about eight? (Joy)
7. Do you think it would work out if two and eleven were dating? (Eddie and Victor)
No! That would be soooo messed up! (But of course, I didn’t actually read it, but I’m sure you’ve all seen that story when Eddie sticks to his promise about taking Victor out instead of Patricia) Plus, my friend’s and I have started writing these really messed up and funny stories call Micktor tales. (Which ships Mick and Victor. There hilarious!)
8. What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve kissing? (Fabian/Eddie/Vera)
Again with the old disgusting people? Man Eddie can do so much better… hello! Patricia! But anyways, Fabian would probably get really mad at Eddie and tell his dad, and Patricia, and then Vera would probably be fired. That might actually be a little funny ;)
9. Make up a summary for a three/ten fic. (Amber/Trudy)
10. Five/nine or five/ten? (Nina/Mick or Nina/Trudy)
As much as I hate to say it, Nina and Mick is the safest way to go… that’s just awkward - lol.
11. Would two and six make a good couple? (Eddie and Mara)
Sure, they were actually kind of cute together when they were hunting the ghost. But if anyone ever breaks up PEDDIE I will kill them (This is mainly directed at KT, even though I hope she does make some issues for them in season three, so that Patricia realizes how much she cares about Eddie, and so that Eddie realizes how hard he has to fight against KT, in order to stay with the girl he actually loves - Patricia.)
12. Is there anything as one/eight fluff? (Patricia/Joy)
I actually read a quite disturbing one where Patricia was basically married to both Eddie and Joy. It was good writing, but not my type of stuff. *shiver* lol ;)
13. Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Seven/Twelve)
I seriously don’t know… maybe Rutter-Mother. When, Vera actually seems like a true house mother and helps Fabian through difficult times… Idk guys I’m confused too. Lol ;)
14. What might ten scream at a great moment of passion? (Trudy)
“Oh dearie!” I’m not really sure…
15. If you wrote a one/six/twelve, what would the warning be? (Patricia/Mara/Vera)
WARNING: weirdest thing I’ve ever read, wrote, and seen. Walk away now and save yourself…
16. What would be a good pick-up line for ten to use on two? (Trudy/Eddie)
Idk… “You make excellent pancake runs…” I seriously am lost now…
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, THE SOUNDTRACK WOULD BE... So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, FrostWire, etc.).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next
Opening Credits: Breakeven – The Script
Waking Up: Girl At Home – Taylor Swift
First Day At School: Permanent Marker – Taylor Swift
Making Your New Best Friend: State of Grace – Taylor Swift
Falling In Love: Mary’s Song – Taylor Swift
Breaking Up: Enchanted – Taylor Swift
Prom: Safe & Sound – Taylor Swift
Graduation: You’re Not Sorry – Taylor Swift
Life's Okay: Time McGraw – Taylor Swift
Driving: Starlight – Taylor Swift
Mental Breakdown: Story of Us – Taylor Swift
Death of a Close Friend: White Horse – Taylor Swift
Flashback: Starships – Nicki Minaj
Getting Back Together: The A Team – Ed Sheeran
Final Battle: Payphone – Maroon 5
Birth of Child: The Moment I Knew – Taylor Swift
Wedding scene: For The First Time – The Script
Car Accident: The Way I Loved You – Taylor Swift
Death Scene: You and Me – Lifehouse
Funeral song: Wide Awake – Katy Perry
End Credits: We R Who We R – Ke$ha
Okay so barley any of these made sense (I was just too lazy to comment on each one…) But anyways, look at how many T-Swizzle songs there were! God – a total of eleven in a row and two that were separate from that group and each other. I’m a hard cord Swiftie, so yeah… ;)
"Sibu... I was just teaching them American slang! Sup Boo, means something along the lines of..."
"Um... is it true you pluck your eyebrows? They're super shaply."
"I've Amercanized you all! Soon you'll all be saying the Pledge of Allegiance."
"Everybody loves pizza… Except for vegans… they don’t. "
“Joy, just because it doesn’t have Robert Pattinson on the cover doesn’t mean it isn’t good.”
"Amber... what's with the cloves of garlic? This isn't Twilight!"
"But this is my signed copy of The Solar System Is Your Friend!"
"Anyone who does not have a Pendulum swinging in front of their face shut up!"
“Just girl stuff. For girls. I can be really girly sometimes”
"And you didn't pee your pants so... bonus."
"Alfie Lewis, champion of the world! We're doomed."
"Mick! I'm the one who's supposed to twist under your arm! You're the man here. Supposedly."
"But why can't the cactus sing?"
"You think I'm a genius?"
"I hate it when the house talks."
"World domination to Victor means six billion people in bed by ten."
“Welcome to we-love-Mara-land! Population: Jerome”
"I got it! Get a different face!"
"Fancy a bite?"
"There's bad. There's really bad. There's completely soul-witheringly bad. And then there's you."
"Fabian, tell me does it get boring being the one that’s always like, ‘cut it out, or that’s not right, or fun is bad?’"
“Darth Vader’s got nothing on you.”
“It’s like Megan Fox replacing Marge Simpson”…”I just said that out loud didn’t I?”
"No! She the Ice Queen. The Icy Queen of Ice!"
"Didn't you used to be Mara?"
"Cruelty thy name is Amber."
"Speak of the devil. Literally! I'm surprised my phone didn't burst into flames."
"And the plot thickens as they say."
"Mick's a meat-head!"
"Did Patricia-I'm-never-wrong Williamson just apologize?"
"Oh, if only there was some type of glove made of rubber that protects your hands from the water."
"It's probably just your biological impulse triggering your insecurity."
"I heard you talking about me with tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber."
"I'm intrigued and completely frightened at the same time."
"Okay. I was in a plane, for eight hours, and then I was in a train for four more, and now I'm in Boresville UK so I don't need a lecture. Kay Hermione?”
"Yeah, guys, I'm concussed and I can still see through your oh-so-secret code."
"Oh and you’ve got boy sandwich all over your face"
"I'm not paying you to sit around and do nothing you know!"
"But that's what I thought it was... all just one big game?"
"Three words Mara; Twenty Four Hour Flight"
“Mara, I just flew half way across the world to see you. Some girls might find that romantic. Some girls might want to give a guy a hug.” –Mick Campbell (Even though I am a Jara shipper… it was sort of funny how bad Mara didn’t want to hug him ;)
"You wanted to be school rep, so I made sure you were. Welcome to politics!"
“Look Patricia this is my last attempt. I told you; I like you. And I seriously believe that deep down, you like me too. *Silence* "Come one you’re killing me! What do I have to do to get a reaction?” *Patricia kisses him* “That’ll work.”
“Nina, you look-” “Ridiculous, I know.” “I was going to say beautiful.”
“You know you’re the one, right?” “The Chosen One.” “Well, my Chosen one.” They kiss
“Fabian! You’re a genius! I love you!”
"You genius genius girl!"
“Oh Romeo…Thou art… thou art… thy yummiest boy I have ever seen!” Amber kisses Alfie
“What are you doing?” “Being couplely.” “Then go hold his hand.”
“So, you were pretty brave today Alfie.” “You know, I’ve been thinking, maybe Amfie dose have a bot of a ring to it.” “I think you mean Almber.”
“Mara, will you please, please, please, go out with me?” “Yes.”
Fabian And Amber:
"I'm a canary."
"A canary dressed as a duck?"
"Amber why do you have all of that stuff?"
"The Bible says to always be prepared."
"That's the boy scouts!"
Fabian and Nina:
"That was seriously scary. It's eyes were glowing and looking at me and ugh!"
Mr. Sweet and Rufus:
"Are you mad?"
"Yeah, quite possibly."
Jerome and Patricia:
"I'm not scared of you!"
"We were thinking more about Rufus."
"Him I'm scared of."
Nina, Jerome, and Fabian:
"Fabian! You got it!"
"Looks, brains, charms, everything you don't have Jerome."
Jason and Rufus:
"Very observant. Now go."
Victor and Amber:
"What are you doing? You know you're not supposed to be sneaking out after lights out."
"Hello Trudy... Ice cream, brownies, yum, yum."
"Yes, unlike you Miss Millington, I was not born yesterday. Now, what are you doing?"
"I'm starving! And I don't care about your stupid rules. I'm on a fridge raid!"
"Amber Millington! Get back here NOW!"
Patricia and Amber:
"What do you call this?" *Patricia points to her tattoo*
Amber and Alfie:
"I'm freaking out! I just acquired a tat overnight. I'm too young, it's illegal, and if I had the choice I would have gone for some fire breathing dragon!"
"Not my name?"
"We broke up!"
Unsafe External Link