Author has written 3 stories for Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
This is how the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper
The Hollow Men -T.S. Eliot
Hey guys! I chose Tinkering-Lady as my pen name because I have an unhealthy obsession over steampunk things. Also, my stories tend to be set in olden times of the past and lean towards the gothic genre...not sure why...
The quote above is one of my favorite quotes of all time from one of my favorite poems of all time (Just saying, I don't read poetry that much. Actually, I don't read poetry at all unless it's a school assignment). It doesn't really have any influence over my life or anything significant like that. I just like it. A lot.
If you are reading this, I want to apologize. I have no idea as to what would drive you to visit my page and read this when there are so many other great stories in this website. If you are bored and struggling to find a good story, please check out the stories I have in my favorites. I will personally recommend them by baking you cookies if i need to.
My Stories are generally AU. I just can't bring myself to write in something that is already established. Call me weird but it just feels like I'm imposing or something (yeah, that didn't make any sense to me either). I like to create my own worlds and scenarios rather than following the rules (that's right, I'm a rebel).
I do not own anything that belongs to the original series. What I do own are OCs and that's pretty much it. I think.
As for the updating of my stories, I do not have set schedules for what I write. Ideas/inspirations usually pop into my head and I just go writing. As much as I want to sit down and write for the rest of my days, life happens to get in the way. A shame really. My updates are sporadic and unexpected. But there will be updates.
MY WORKS SO FAR
A Vampire's Weakness
- My mother used to tell me stories about Aaa, a land of magic and wonder. It was home to humans, elves, dwarves, vampires, ogres and goblins. But the Lich, a tyrant king, came and destroyed that peace. Goblins became extinct, vampires disappeared, ogres joined Lich, dwarves and elves went into hiding and humans lived in poverty until a hero came. This is the story of that hero.
Cirque du Celestia
- Completed (for now). Until I spontaneously feel like surprising you guys
- Fionna and Cake have struggled to survive against everything London threw at them. However, would a chance meeting with the Ringmaster of the famous Cirque du Celestia change that? Join the two sisters and meet the adventure time crew in their own circus acts! Holidays only.
- Currently being edited. Chapter will be posted monthly. Chapters in my tumblr are posted as I finish them.
- The peace over Deck was fake. It was restraint, forced. The calm before the storm. Then came the catalyst that finally broke the tranquility that the Royals clung to; the Jokers. Missing Suits in Spades, overpopulation in Diamonds, unrest in the Clubs and rebellion in Hearts were the last of their worries when the King of Spades is missing and the Jack of Hearts has strange dreams.
Mathematical Adventure Time Awards-This is a small project of mine. Adventure Time readers, please vote!
-Abandoned until further notice. Message me if you guys want me to bring it back.
- Hello Adventure Time Fans! We have all read some amazing fanfics here and I would like to give you an opportunity to show your appreciation the Adventure Time fanfic authors. Time to find the best of the best. Nominate and vote on your favorite stories and characters! More details and rules inside. Be sure to read everything. Happy voting and Best of Luck! Rated for some language.
The Duty of an Heir
- Co-written with Elirandra
- Not currently posted in fanfiction but available in our shared tumblr.
- APH/ATLA crossover. “Mattie!” Alfred cried as his brother collapsed in a motionless heap on the ground, the masked firebender looming over him. Ignoring his broken leg, Alfred slammed his foot on the ground, erecting a wall of earth between Matthew and the enemy. But before he could even see if his brother was still breathing, his wall shattered like glass. D-did he just earthbend?
Special thanks to Elirandra Jenkins for being my beta for In purSuit. She does not have any current stories posted as of yet, but I am a beta for her and can tell you that her stuff will be worth reading!
Unsafe External Link