Author has written 8 stories for Gundam Wing/AC, Dragon Ball Z, Forgotten Realms, Prototype, and Avengers.
1. New Divide (Formerly There's Always a Catch) - Dragon Ball Z Sequel to Kryptonite
- In this sequel, we come back to Sapphire and Brolly just about five years later. Fate becomes a question of strong speculation for the two; more so than before. With several answers dropping off into argumentation against the sages that prophesied the destruction Brolly would cause, the Saiyan is left to question just how much else is true. While the hulking alien had left much for the young scientist to consider, it had seemed that he had learned little from her. However, the more he explores, the more he realizes that she's long since left him with a perturbing scientific tool: deductive reasoning. His journeys might not be fruitless after all. However, it was never expected that he'd be successful in his explorations. Not even he thought he'd glance in on the Milky Way galaxy ever again.
2. The Adventures of Zarthaen Ken'lyl - Forgotten Realms Original
- An obnoxious little cretin, and how he got that way. A Drow flung into some of the most precariously tumultuous of situations is forced to understand everything he doesn't want to. When Zarthaen wakes up to a circle of surface dwellers pointing sharp weapons at him, he's forced to comply. It is with an uncanny elven patience that he bides his time in the culture, attempting to uncover why and how he ended up in the situation he's in. All the while, he finds himself slowly forming a friendship he doesn't understand. Their adventures will lead them far from home, as many epic journeys do, and into a world far more open than the twisting tunnels and contained caverns of his homeland. Will he ever return home? Will he really want to, when he reaches that fork of possibility?
3. Like a Dog Chasing Cars - Prototype
- This story has an alternate ending to the game as well as a continuation. In the aftermath of the deterred nuclear missile, the United States government, its military, Blackwatch, and even ZEUS all have their work cut out for them. Inner turmoil in Blackwatch, failing funds for an ill equipped military, and protests for the government's poor handling of Manhattan has created enough chaos that the lingering infestation seems like a minor problem. Meanwhile, ZEUS continues to juggle all sides, as well as the failing Gentek corporation, while also handling his own inner turmoil. When the question of not who, but what, he really is, reaches the eyes and ears of not just himself, he will now have to face the truth he fought to uncover. Very quickly, he begins to feel like a dog chasing cars.
Drabbles & One-shots:
1. Walk This Way - Prototype
- This collection of drabbles was inspired by a song challenge. The original challenge has been posted on the first chapter. Each chapter is completely different in setting, characters and character interaction. Although it was originally for ten songs and ten postings, I'm still adding to it. It's a great way to get muse flowing. You'll notice that the name of the chapter pertains to the title of the song used. La Dispute takes a look at Dr. Mercer, before he committed the selfish act of releasing Blacklight at Penn Station. Pieces like Dance With the Devil, Space Oddity, and The Funeral all take a look at ZEUS and his thinking. Landslide is where Karen makes her appearance as she escapes. Her thoughts center around the relationship she once had with Dr. Mercer. Ghostflowers shows Greene in all her psychotic glory as she interacts with ZEUS. Across the Universe is actually a scene I want to expand on in a larger story I'm considering. It's the death of someone ZEUS knows. Walk This Way was probably my favorite to write. Read it, it's fun. In Banana Pancakes, Dana and Ragland spend time with Eric and ZEUS on a rainy day. Ramblin' Man and Sharp Dressed Man are also Eric and ZEUS interactions.
1. Kryptonite - Dragon Ball Z
- 'Power... is having the strength to take someone's life... and choosing not to, Brolli.' Who would have thought that it'd be a weak little earthling who changed the way he thought? Kryptonite is a story about a young woman, named Sapphire, who used to know Bulma in the past. They were friends at some point, but over the years, and during Bulma's extravagant explorations in outer space, they lost contact. Sapphire has had some experiences of her own that has made her somewhat of a recluse. She doesn't have any close friends, Bulma having been the last, and she has even lost contact with a family she used to be very tight knit with. When Sapphire receives a call about a scientific project and an alien species from her former best friend, her scientific drive (being the only thing left she's devoted her life to) urges her to explore this possibility. However, what she thought she knew crumbles under the realization that she actually never knew anything at all. Brolly, a creature ruled by passion and built upon a lack of reasoning ability, becomes a challenge for the young woman whose entire world has been built upon equations and the scientific method. Natural enemies and natural opposites for very justifiable reasons, they brew a tragic romance that holds many questions, but little answers.
1. Believe In Me - Gundam Wing AC
- This is a story about several years after the war. Currently the characters in main action are Quatre, Duo, and Heero. There are many others slightly involved, and many others will come into main action soon.
Contacts: RunMoogles - aim.
Thank you to all who ever let me know that they supported me.