Author has written 10 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Favorite Color: blue cuz its pretty
Favorite Animal: penguin, duh
Favorite Song(s): I really have too many to list them all...
Favorite Band/Singer(s): One Direction, Rascal Flatts, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Colbie Caillat
Favorite Book(s): The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of--oh, not by Mr. Riordan? Ummm...
Favorite Candy: BUTTERSCOTCH
Favorite TV Show(s): Avatar: TLA/LOK (The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra), SpongeBob Squarepants (They're selling chocolates!)
Favorite Movie(s): Hmmm...Tangled, no, How to Train Your Dragon, no, the Hunger Games, no wait, Tangled
This is me --> ( 'v' ) I live in Antarctica because I am a penguin.
Fifteen Silly Questions
Is it wrong for a vegetarian to eat animal crackers?
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
Why is it that when you transport something by car, it is called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it is called cargo?
What is another word for thesaurus?
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
When sign makers go on strike, what do their signs say?
Why do they call a building a building when it is already built?
When a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose?
What is the speed of dark?
How can there be an all natural boneless chicken breast?
How come, at a wedding, the bride doesn't marry the best man?
If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
Did they have antiques in the olden days?
If ghosts can walk through walls, why they don't fall through the floor?
Seven Jokes That I Think Are Funny
The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
No matter how much you push the envelope it'll still be stationery.
A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says "Are you sure?" The first replies "Yes, I'm positive."
Me Myself and I
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed so the evil monsters that live there won't come and hurt me.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Yes! They're so little and funny.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out, I think.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? People steal street signs?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Only for origami.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? My mom does.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A big bear because there are no bears where I live.
8. Do you have freckles? No.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes, but the pictures always turn out horrible. I hate my pictures.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Oh, that's how you spell peeve.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No, I'd fall asleep.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Hmm...no, but the bathrooms in China are worse.
13. What about pooped in the woods? Um, this is getting a bit awkward.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? I don't even dance if there is music playing.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No but I stab my chin with them.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Excuse me?
17. What size is your bed? I think queen?
18. What is your Song of the week? Huh?
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? I don't care.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Is Spongebob a cartoon?
21. What's your least favorite movie? The Last Airbender. It's a stupid movie based on Avatar: TLA series but the movies sucks. Or PJO movie. That was horrible.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I wouldn't bury it, I'd spend it.
23. What do you drink with dinner? Nothing?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ sauce? I don't know!
25. What is your favorite food? I don't have one favorite.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Any of the Harry Potter movies.
27. Last person you kissed/kiss you? ...
28. Were you ever a girl scout? No.
29. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Two summers ago, letter to my grandpa in China b/c he doesn't have an email.
30. Can you change the oil on a car? Can I do what on a what?
31. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Umforum fourteen and never driven a car.
32. Ran out of gas? Must I repeat?
33. Favorite kind of sandwich? I don't like sandwiches.
34. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Best as in tastiest or best as in healthiest?
35. What is your usual bedtime? Whenever I want.
36. Are you lazy? Most definitely.
37. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I am a kid (kind of) and I don't remember what I dressed up as.
38. What is your Chinese astrological sign? My what? The year thingy? Oh, that'd be a tiger. Roar!
39. How many languages can you speak? English, kind of Chinese, and I've been taking Spanish for three years...so...one and a half and a half.
40. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I don't even remember the last time I read a magazine...
41. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? LINCOLN LOGS ARE THE BEST!
42. Are you stubborn? I don't know, ask my friends.
43. Who is better, Leno or Letterman? Who or who?
44. Ever watch soap operas? I thought those are for old people.
45. Afraid of heights? Not really.
46. Sing in the car? I only sing when I have to.
47. Dance in the shower? I never dance, besides, I'd slip and fall.
48. Dance in the car? That's a stupid question.
49. Ever used a gun? Do nerf guns count?
50. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? A professional? Never.
51. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Only some. Some are funny. Some are stupid. Some are--you get the point.
52. Is Christmas stressful? Why would it be stressful? You get to eat lots of food, open presents, and basically do nothing all day.
53. Ever eat a pierogi? Um, only the fake kind they serve at school.
54. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple is a fruit! Apple pie.
55. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Still am a kid; I want to be an architect, though I suppose being a pilot wouldn't be too bad.
56. Do you believe in ghosts? Do you?
57. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? No.
58. Take a vitamin daily? Only when I remember.
59. Wear slippers? Like in the house? No.
60. Wear a bath robe? No but I have one in my closet...I think.
61. What do you wear to bed? PJs, duh.
62. First concert? Like those old people music concerts? So long ago I can't remember. Concerts of bands/singers from now? Never.
63. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart? I haven't been to Wal-Mart in several years, I hate Target, and I've never stepped one foot in Kmart.
64. Nike or Adidas? Nike is the goddess of victory!
65. Cheetos or Fritos? Usually I like Cheetos, but chocolate covered Fritos are delicious! Mmmmmm.
66. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Neither. Blah.
67. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Isn't that Spanish? Tres Bien? Three good?
68. Ever take dance lessons? I hope Chinese dance counts.
69. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Who even says 'spouse'? It sounds like mouse. And house.
70. Can you curl your tongue? In every way. I just cant do the clover thingy, though...:(
71. Ever won a spelling bee? No. I hate spelling.
72. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? No, I just don't get that happy.
73. Own any record albums? Own any what now?
74. Own a record player? No.
75. Regularly burn incense? I have no clue what that means.
76. Ever been in love? No, Venus/Aphrodite doesn't like me.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? 1D! And I will!
79. What was the last concert you saw? Didn't you already ask me that?
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Eww, who likes cold tea? Thumbs up if you like hot tea!
81. Tea or coffee? Never tried coffee, so I can't say.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Um, who eats plain sugar?
83. Can you swim well? I think so. I'm decent on the middle school swimming team, but compared to my brother, I suck.
84. Can you hold you breath without holding your nose? People have to hold their noses to hold their breath?
85. Are you patient? Heck, no.
86. DJ or band at wedding? I don't plan on getting married anytime soon.
87. Ever won a contest? I won a piano music composers contest. Does that count?
88. Ever have plastic surgery? I hate people who have. It's disgusting.
89. Which are better black or green olives? I don't like olives. I better not let Athena hear me say that...
90. Can you knit or crochet? Knitting is for grannies, but I can still do it.
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room?
92. Do you want to get married? I think so...
93. If married, how long have you been married? Negative thirteen years.
94. Who was your high school crush? I'm in middle school.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No, crying is for babies and throwing fits is for brats.
96. Do you have kids? Do any thirteen year olds have kids?
97. Do you want kids? Maybe.
98. What's your favorite color? BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE!!!!!!
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Should I?
100. Did you notice that there are only 99 questions? I did now!