Author has written 6 stories for Invader Zim, Wizard101, Pirate101, Harry Potter, Middle School series, and Young Justice.
Listening to: My YouTube playlist
On a loop: No bc LOR is being a lil bitch and keeps crashing my browser
Hogwarts House: #SLYTHERIN4LIFE BITCHESSSS
Doing: General touch-ups. Updating/removing outdated content.
News: Harold Finch is my Baby Bird.
FANDOMS I AM ABLE TO BETA FOR: Gravity Falls, Invader Zim, Rango, James Cameron's Avatar, Harry Potter, Pirate101, Steven Universe, The Brave Little Toaster
If you have requested my betareading services, please send the actual story/chapter using the DocX feature. Thank you!
Other stuff: See that little button at the top that looks like an envelope, says "PM"? Yeah you do. Click on it. I'd love to get to know you. ALSO: If you look in my Favourites and see some fanfics that are really stupid or just plain BAD, please don't hold it against me, I made this account when I was really new to the world of fanfiction and defended (and wrote, see "A Familiar Face" below) the biggest and most canon defying Sues and stories.
Alternate site accounts
I'm going to have to list my usernames because the hyperlinking system is fucking trash
MST WordPress that I don't really update anymore: ffnstoilet
I'm severely fucked up on many levels, I love music, I love Invader Zim, Doctor Who, Warehouse 13, The Big Bang Theory, Gravity Falls, and others, I love reading, I love drawing, I'm a really kick-butt musician and I play the viola. No, I do NOT mean violin, there is a DIFFERENCE! A viola is a quarter of a size larger than a violin, a viola has a deeper and richer tone, and while a violin's strings go G, D, A, E, a viola's strings go C, G, D, A! I am very touchy about that subject.
My favourite console game involves killin' things dead with various archaic weapons (bow, sword, dagger) and a stick, and my favourite computer games are Wizard101 and Pirate101, and I was super happy when I found Wizard/Pirate101 fanfiction. Too bad the only ones on here are either terrible or haven't been updated in months. I have multiple W/P101 characters, and, since I'm an artist with an overactive imagination, I gave them all personalities. I think it's safe to assume that at least some of them'll be appearing in some stories. My most developed ones are Mary Silver for Pirate101, Ronan RubyShield for Wizard101, and Mary O'Riordan for Harry Potter. You can find Mary S.'s, Ronan's, and Mary O.'s profiles on my Charahub with the same username. Below, you can read little six-year-old Ronan in 'Eclipse' and there are teasers of the two Marys' fanfics.
I'm extremely obsessed with Pirate101's Subodai. I have no clue why, or why it's so strong, I just know that I really, really love him.
Whenever I read a fanfic by, send a PM to, or get a PM from someone I don't know, I always visit their profile page. It is one of my crazy personal policies.
I won't be surprised if this profile page becomes a mile long before Christmas. My sense of humour is twisted and all over the place. I chose Jasper as my new avatar because I am Jasper-loving garbage and it ain't even been a week yet. I am very stubbourn, and I often act like a huge git. I have a nerdy honking laugh, I get distracted by almost everything, my imagination is very creative, but, insanely enough, it has a mind of its own and only comes up with stuff when it feels like it, and trying to come up with something at will only leads to Writer's Block, which is complete rubbish. My favourite band is Oingo Boingo (Danny Elfman is awesome!), my favourite solo artist is Adele, and my favourite string band is Vitamin String Quartet.
Ronan's story (I need a damn title)--Wizard101
All's Fair In Love and War--Wizard101
Full version of Captain, Can You Hear Me?--Pirate101
Full version of Slytherin Pride I: Welcome to Slytherin House--Harry Potter
My Invader Zim OCs
Name: Sib, short for Sybilline
Current MS/GSLT Score: 62 (Almost certainly, and a bad one at that)
Name: Zoa (pronounced zwah)
Current MS/GSLT Score: N/A (not developed enough but most probably a Sue)
Name: Py (pronounced pie)
Current MS/GSLT Score: N/A (same)
My Harry Potter OC
WARNING: HEIGHT OF MARY-SUE.
Name: Jessica Clarisse Westerman (prefers Jessie)
Current MS/GSLT Score: 77 (LOOOOOOL, ALMOST CERTAINLY, AND A BAD ONE AT THAT)
Okay, now that the comedy act is finished...
My proper Harry Potter OC
Name: Mary-Ann Bridget O'Riordan
Her favourite charms and hexes are destructive ones (Confringo, Reducto, Incendio, Expulso, etc.).
She has a huge fan-crush on Rick Astley and has since she was a kid.
She whistles/hums a lot.
A favoured charm of hers is a kind of bright-silver fire, something she discovered by accident when she fucked up one day in Charms, but that she has grown fond of and uses when she wants to get someone's attention (she usually directs her wand toward the ceiling first though).
The first sign of magic she showed was getting struck by lightning and surviving--at the age of six. She escaped with just a lightning-tattoo down and across her chest and back. (I DIDN'T DO THIS INTENTIONALLY OKAY IT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD ONE DAY I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE HER SURVIVE SOMETHING AT A YOUNG AGE THAT SHOULD HAVE KILLED HER BUT INSTEAD LEFT A PERMANENT MARK THAT RESEMBLES LIGHTNING I WAS ACTUALLY INSPIRED BY NEVILLE SURVIVING BEING DROPPED OUT A WINDOW)
Her periods are bad. Like really horrible. Heavy flow and cramps and migraines and the occasional vomiting. She tries to shrug it off to others, though (but doesn't always succeed).
She can see thestrals. The summer holiday after her second year she watched a man on the street get hit by a truck outside her house. She watched as the driver phoned for help and when the ambulance arrived and heard the aides pronounce him dead after they could not revive him.
Current MS/GSLT Score: 11 (Very low chance, very safe range)
Invader Zim Fanfic OCs
DISCLAIMER: I do not own these OCs. These OCs belong to my friends.
Rights to Gem go to sararoxx3, on the Nick Invader Zim Message Boards.
Name: Savy (or Sav)
Rights to Z go to mariah298, on the Nick Invader Zim Message Boards.
Name: Fae (cover name, real name Invader Lis, also known as "Ika", full cover name Faerie Ashley Redding)
Rights to Fae go to faerieruin, on the Nick Invader Zim Message Boards.
Rights to Heidi go to GIR9942, on the Nick Invader Zim Message Boards and deviantART.
Rights to Nobnard go to BDD2298, on the Nick Invader Zim Message Boards.
I'm bored, so I'm filling this out, but with Mary O. instead, whose MS/GSLT score is 11, within the safe range.
For a much better collection than what I have here, check out the TVTropes page.
Personality: In the words of TVTropes, what personality? A Mary-Sue is someone that the author is writing about so that amazing things can happen to them. They're just there so the author can feel like cool stuff is happening to themselves.
Yeah??? So??? Ain't no shame in having a SI, and besides, Self-Insert and Mary-Sue ARE NOT SYNONYMOUS. Most SIs happen to be Mary-Sues, yes, but realistic, balanced, and well-written SIs do exist. Mary, I'm at least 92% sure, is one of them.
When Mary-Sues do have personality, expect them to be badass but kind--
She's not really 100% one or the other or both??? Character traits aren't black & white, kiddies.
--funny but somber--
Again, not black & white...
--TOTALLY WEIRD AND RANDOM AND COOL--
Hey, if Mary gets to be weird, random, and cool, then I get to be ruler of the planet!
--AND NOT STUPID!
Well, DUH, who wants their OC to be stupid?!
and definitely an anti-conformist.
Of COURSE she's an anti-conformist. She's going out of her way to defy the Slytherin stereotype and convince people that Slytherin is much more than just the 'evil House'.
They're the people, in school, that everyone thought was so awesome.
Lmao no not really
Now, in the story, it's just annoying. They'll be very persuasive, but is immune to temptation herself.
She's not immune.
Appearance: Oh, God, where do I begin? Mary-Sues are beautiful, of course.
She's no knockout
They'll usually have dark or red hair, since blonde is too 'preppy.' Usually it'll be either really long or really short. Wavy hair is to be expected.They'll have unique eyes; if they're green, then they're grass green. If they're blue, then they're sky blue or ocean blue. Purple and grey are also common. Even if you find the rare brown eyed Sue, it's light brown. They'll be tall and thin. However, thinness isn't always a sure sign; it's all in the description. Skinny? Ok. Willowy frame? Sue.
She's got straight, chest-length strawberry-blonde hair, greenish-hazel eyes, and she's not even particularly skinny. She's kinda muscular.
Skills: These people will be great at anything and everything. Is there a unique skill in the fandom, that only a few people have? The Sue'll have it. And, if there's something that the Sue isn't established to be good at, she'll learn it in five seconds (if she learns it at all. New powers as the plot demands are common.) Here's some specific things:
She can sing, yes, but she doesn't show off and it's not even that important?
Lmao she dances like an idiot and has fun doing it.
-Gymnastics/Martial Arts/Running fast/Hitting hard
No, no gymnastics, martial arts, or running fast, but she's strong, is rather adept at healing, and has got killer aim. But she also sucks major nuts at Herbology.
-Sex (it's a skill.)
Um, I have no comment here... O_o
-Language (she'll probably also speak something ancient/forgotten, like Ancient Greek or Latin)
She does speak an uncommon language, yes: Irish. But whoa WHOA--get this--she's Irish. And her dad's been teaching her since she was a kid.
-MAGICAL SPARKLY MAGICNESS!
Well, she is a witch, so...?
If you call the Slytherin uniform 'fashionable', then...whatever floats ur root beer
Flaws: What? You didn't think Mary-Sues had flaws? We'll, you're almost wrong! Flaws will include, stubbornness, bad temper, clumsiness; stuff that won't really hinder her in whatever the Hell adventure shiz she's doing, since the clumsiness most often only extends to her accidentally tripping and falling into her love interest's arms, or accidentally tripping and knocking the weapon out of the bad guy's hand.
No. She sucks at Herbology, her morality is kinda questionable, she has a bit of a temper, and she's awfully smug. They're not Sue flaws for her. They're flaws.
The author will try and screw her up, but she'll just learn her lesson and go back to being awesome.
I'm the author. You wanna bet money on that sugartits?
Immunities: In addition to having almost no flaws, she'll also be immune to whatever weaknesses her race/species/whatever presents. Such as a vampire immune to garlic, or a human immune to producing BO or getting drunk, no matter how much booze is consumed.
Anything stronger than beer/butterbeer is frickin' poison to her. She gets fucking weird and then like two hours later she pukes until she falls asleep. This was discovered with firewhiskey sneaked into Hogwarts.
Accessories: Some sort of magical bracelet or necklace to justify her powers. If the necklace isn't magical, it'll have been given to her by someone else as a trinket, like a missing mother or deceased best friend.
She does have a Celtic cross necklace that used to be her grandmother's, but...
She'll have state of the art laptop with unnatural access to the internet, even in such secluded areas as woods, ghost towns, the desert, under the sea, etc.
Her computer is the one at home, and it's like, a really old desktop??? And her dad uses it for work??? Lmao
Her ride'll be really cool, like a high tech scooter or skateboard, or high end car.
She walks pretty much everywhere??? Lmao
She might even have her own TARDIS.
How about no
Her weapons will be rare, like epic swords (Katana, broadswords, butterfly swords) or guns, even if she's a kid (Desert Eagles, miniguns, pistols, and revolvers are common. Mostly stuff that someone with next to no knowledge of guns could name).
Her 'weapon' is a wand???
Names: They'll usually be something ridiculously long.
No. Her name is Mary-Ann Bridget O'Riordan.
It'll be meaningful to her personality, or foreign, or a name that the author just really likes.
What, was I supposed to give her a name I hate???
If the name is common, it'll be spelled crazy (read: Marilyn Susyn).
It's not spelled crazy???
Could have a Japanese sounding name, like Kai or Sakura, even if the story's in Australia.
That name is like super Irish holy shit
It might even be a girly version of a dude's name, like Bobette or something.
Presentation: Have you ever read the infamous fanfic My Immortal? If not, you should know that every single one of Ebony's outfit descriptions are at least a paragraph long. This is not limited to that fic; most Mary-Sues will have a ridiculous amount of description put into their character, even if they don't need it. For an example, I'm just going to quote the TVTropes page: Her love interest extends his hand out to her, and she slowly but confidently raises her slim, tender, yet dexterous left hand that has a ring on her index finger to hide a small birth mark, shifting her weight to her front stiletto adorned foot and causing her long, flowing aquamarine hair done with two front tails to ripple and her supple yet firm right breast to shift ever so slightly, rubbing against her slightly loose but supportive black lace bra and causing her heart-shaped face to gain a slight bit of blush underneath her sparkling emerald eyes. Disgusting, no?
*retching noises* Please, don't remind me of that horrible collection of words and spaces! Also, why would I do that? I never have and never will describe every single itty bitty teeny tiny detail, especially ones that talk about underneath her clothes! My fanfic is rated T, not M.
The description will probably be a contradiction, like "she flipped her light yet black hair over her shoulder".
Eh, is that even possible?
If you get bored easily post this on your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own two feet, copy this into your profile.
Who's your role model?
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:
2. Nelson Mandela
5. Bill Gates
7. Brad Pitt
10. Barack Obama
I know...I just have that effect on people...one day you too can be like me... :) Believe it!
PS. Stop picking different numbers, I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!
Now copy and paste this into your profile, and change my name in #9 to yours.
10 Ways To Be Stupid:
1. Ask for directions to a place you're already at.
TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS!
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Pretend to have amnesia.
4. Say everything backwards.
5. Run into walls.
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!"
8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder.
9. Say all of the words in a film.
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!"
11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm retarded!"
12. Talk to a pen.
13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.
14. Try and climb the wall.
15. In public yell "NO MUM I WILL NOT KISS YOU!"
16. Put pegs on your nose and eyes.
17. Flip the light switch on and off for awhile, and then say "Oh...I get it!"
18. Eat your hair.
19. When you shower or bathe yell "I'm drowning!"
20. At everything they say yell "LIAR!"
21. Pretend to be a phone.
22. Try to swim in the floor.
23. Tap on their door all night.
You say Twilight.
I say Harry Potter.
You say vampires.
I say wizards.
You say Jacob Black.
I say SIRIUS Black.
You say Team Edward.
I say Team Draco.
You say Robert Pattinson.
I say "is Cedric Diggory".
You say Robert Pattison is hot.
I say Tom Felton is HOTTER.
You think Bella and Edward are the perfect dream couple?.
I think that's Lily and James.
You say Edward.
I say Harry.
Now STUPEFY hehe X)
If you loathe Twilight and love Harry Potter copy and paste this onto your profile.
...In remembrance of Fred Weasley...
...Who fought bravely to the very end...
...And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half...
...And will loyally await his identical brother...
...with many jokes...
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
...In remembrance of Dobby...
...Who was more free and full of love...
...than any elf, and most humans.
...In remembrance of Remus J. Lupin...
...the last real Marauder...
...who was not just a wonderful father...
...a incredible husband and brave hero...
...as well as a totally awesome werewolf.
...In remembrance of Nymphadora Tonks...
...who died for ‘the greater good’...
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
...In remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody...
...who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive...
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
...In remembrance of Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort...
...who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger...
...but who got his bottom thoroughly kicked in the end.
...In remembrance of Albus Dumbledore...
...whose past and wisdom confused us...
...whose seeming betrayal shocked us...
...but who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In remembrance of Bellatrix Lestrange...
...because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra...
...she deserved everything she got and more.
...In remembrance of Colin Creevey...
...who we really didn’t know too well...
...but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war...
...so he must’ve done something good...
...besides stalking Harry.
...In remembrance of Severus Snape...
...A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor...
...without all the red and gold crap.
...In remembrance of Hedwig...
...Harry’s actual first friend...
...who lived and died soaring.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnigan is "after me lucky charms".
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
11) I am not allowed to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force".
12) I am not allowed to set up a carnival booth to come see "Draco Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing Ferret".
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I am not allowed to use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I am not allowed to lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I am not allowed to charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day".
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell "BURN" whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I am not allowed to say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) I am not allowed to feed the first years to Fluffy.
23) I am not allowed to ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I am not allowed to refer to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full".
25) I am not allowed to make "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I am not allowed to steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I am not allowed to poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees".
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I am not allowed to go to class skyclad.
31) I am not allowed to use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was hardcore".
32) I am not allowed to draw a Dark Mark on a sleeping classmate's arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I am not allowed to start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as body lotion.
35) I am not allowed to call the Weasley twins "bookends".
36) I am not allowed to call the Patil twins "bookends".
37) I am not allowed to call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I am not allowed to give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!".
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I am not allowed to lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey".
45) I am not allowed to dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I am not allowed to tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, "Ni" from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I am not allowed to tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
If you wish you went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, then copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list with your house of choice:
FiyeroTiggular93 - Slytherin,
Weirder Than You - Ravenclaw,
Summer Sweetheart - Hufflepuff,
AngeliqueChanson-Slytherin(all the way!),
Raven Darkholme-slytherin(yah baby!),
Kichi Rin no Akatsuki - Slytherin (Slytherin Pride!),
PadfootThe2nd (I'm a Lion for life! GRYFFINDOR!),
Poppy Quinn-Gryffindor or Ravenclaw,
ohsnapitzJess - Slytherin,
voldyismyfather - slytherin
DestinedforGreatness- Slytherin for the win!,
IwannabeAnnabeth-Ravenclaw all the way!,
The Epic Thunder Ravenclaw (only the smartest know that Z comes before A in the letter circle ;))
Meh111 Slytherin Pride!
HarryPotterEncyclopedia24-Gryffindor or Ravenclaw
PyroPotter- Slytherin or Ravenclaw
Copy and paste this to your profile if you think Twilight (the books and films) SUCKS!
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you HATE Justin Bieber's crappy music.
I have weird friends. If you have weird friends too, add this to your profile/signature and add your name to the end of the list. DracoandHermione4life, ShadowGirdo, Yellow14, Snitcheye24, Si1verwing,
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
Funny Crap That No One Cares About:
1) As I lay in bed looking at the twinkling stars above me, I think, 'Where the Hell is my ceiling?'
2) I didn't lose my mind. I sold it on Ebay.
3) Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
4) Curiosity killed whoever got in my way.
5) I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
6) Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
7) Most teachers promote the three R's; Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic. Then there are those that promote three S's; Sit down, Shut up, and STOP DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
8) When Life gives you lemons, squirt the lemons in Life's face and say, 'What 'chu got!?'
9) People are like slinkies. Basically useless, but it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
10) When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you fall off a bridge, I laugh even harder.
11) One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
12) To date, life has been a race between Software companies making bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe making bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.
13) Smile. It scares people.
14) An overly-positive attitude may not be enough to solve a problem, but it sure ticks people off enough for it to be worth it!
15) There are easier things to do in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance.
16) I'm not so good with advice. May I offer a sarcastic comment?
17) Whoever said, “Words don't hurt,” have obviously never had a hard-backed encyclopedia hurled at their head.
18) Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will eventually kill me
19) When someone annoys you, it takes forty-two muscles to frown, but it only takes four to extend your arm and whack them upside the head.
20) I get plenty of exercise; jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
21) Life isn't passing me by! It's trying to run me over!
22) Why, in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
23) The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'
24) I didn’t escape from the mental ward! Those sirens are a complete coincidence!
25) Every day I think people can't get any dumber. Every day I'm proven horribly wrong.
26) When life gives us the Jonas Brothers, we throw the Jonas Brothers back really, really hard and demand Oingo Boingo.
27) It's not PMS...it's you.
28) I'm not mean, I just say what most people keep in their heads.
29) I don't need your attitude, I have my own.
30) Friends are like bananas. When you peel their skin off, they die.
List twelve characters from your fandom in no particular order, then answer these questions about them (I have many fandoms, so this is Wizard101).
1. Merle Ambrose
2. Malistaire Drake
3. Malorn AshThorn
4. Dalia Falmea
5. Regina FlameTalon
6. Simeon FireMane (yes, he has a last name, and that is it! :D)
7. Garrick GoldenHawk (that Thaumaturge bloke who got kidnapped by Akilles)
8. The Cyclops General Akilles
9. Mary TrollHunter (me) (IT'S AN RPG, I'M FREAKING CANON, DAMMIT!!!!!!!)
10. Nolan StormGate
11. Susie GryphonBane
12. Marla Stinger
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fic?
No. Although, that sounds strangely acceptable!
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Hm, I don't know.
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND NO.
4) Can you recall any fics about nine?
XD Ha ha ha, not yet!
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
6) Five/nine or five/ten? Why?
Five/Ten. Because I don't like Regina that way. I don't particularly like her as a friend either, she made me fight all those damn Golems, and she insulted my School of Focus! Fire isn't the best, Balance is best!
7) What if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
Like me, he would be SCARRED FOR-FREAKING-EVER.
8) Make up a summary for a three/ten fic.
Malorn and Nolan?! NoooOOOooo!!!!!!!
9) Is there such a thing as one/ eight fluff?
I haven't come across it and hope never to.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/ comfort fic.
Garrick and Marla, hmmm... I dunno, I don't know too much about their characters.
11) Is anything on your fav list about eleven?
12) Think of a title for a two/four or a two/five.
13) If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would it be?
Uh...I don't know.
15) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING, THIS IS HORRIBLE AND YOU SHOULD JUST GO ON YOUR MERRY FUCKING WAY.
16) When was the last time you read a fic about five?
17)" (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (9). (1), heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), until (1) follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Merle Ambrose and GARRICK GOLDENHAWK?! are in a happy relationship until Garrick runs off with me? Hm... Ambrose, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with SUSIE?!! and a brief unhappy affair with MARLA?!?!, until Ambrose follows the wise advice of Regina??? and finds true love with NO.
18) What title would you give this fic?
Danny Elfman's hair is red,
The TARDIS is blue.
I love Oingo Boingo,
And Doctor Who too!
I wrote this because I am BORED.
Pick your birth month, bold it, and italicise everything that applies to you. Copy and paste this to your own profile.
JANUARY: Stubbourn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious (kind of). Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses (but I don't hold them against people). Likes to criticise. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organised. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubbourn and money cautious.
FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
MARCH: Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.
SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well.Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to SLUG them, put this in your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, put this in your profile.
If you have ever just randomly felt like crying, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you feel that half your day is spent being bored copy this onto your profile.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you can't stop putting these things on your profile, copy and paste this to your profile!
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting stuff into one's profile is completely pointless, yet do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you already have a gajillion of these "copy this into your profile" things, copy this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you like ZIM copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever run up or down an escaltor going in the wrong direction and SUCCEEDED in getting to the top or bottom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Adele is a good singer and HATE people who rip on her supposed weight problems, copy this onto your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are associated with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever fallen in love with a cartoon character copy and paste this onto your profile.
I'm the kind of person who walks into a door then apologizes.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
I ran with scissors, and lived! If you have, copy and paste into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a million and one notebooks, and still need more for your imagination or creativity, copy this into your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile. (MARY WILL YOU AND RATBEARD PLEASE STOP ANNOYING SARAH WITH PUNS BEFORE SHE CLOCKS YOU)
If you don't just watch IZ for Gir, then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have no idea what people are talking about yet you pretend that you do, copy and paste this on your profile.
CoPy AnD pAsTe ThIs To YoUr PrOfIlE iF yOu ArE aWeSoMe!
If you are obsessed with Invader Zim, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, NarnianLady, KingdomHeartsNerd, TohruROX2221, Slytherin Queen 1.03, Invader Gilly, sinkittytail, LoneTaku, Si1verwing,
The one who smiles the most is the one who's the most broken.
The one who fights the most is the one who wants to find peace.
The one who encourages others is the one who always feels useless.
The one who seems insane is the one who is just following a life no one else understands, or will ever believe. Nor do they want to.
Not everything is as it seems. Remember that. The one who smiles the most is the one who's the most broken.
I promise to remember Harry
whenever I hear of a kid helping friends.
I promise to remember Ron
whenever I see bright red hair and cute blue eyes
I promise to remember Hermione
when I see a library or a know-it-all
I promise to remember Fred and George
whenever I see two brothers having fun and joking
I promise to remember to remember Mrs. Weasely
whenever I see a family get together with lots of food
I promise to remember Mr. Weasley
whenever I see a Ford Anglia
I promise to remember Charlie
whenver I hear about a dragon
I promise to remember Bill and Fluer
whenever I hear about a French lady and a British guy
I promise to remember the Malfoys
whenever I think about followers
I promise to remember Tonks
whenever I see a shape shifter
I promise to remember Remus
when I hear a wolf howl
I promise to think of Sirius
when I see a veil
I promise to think of the Dursleys
when I see a bad parent or gaurdian
I promise to remember Dumbledore
as a great leader
I promise to think of McGonagall
as a strict Grandma that I love
I promise to remember Snape as
a wonderful friend to Lily Evans-Potter
I promise to remember Lily and James Potter
as loving parents almost as good as my own
And I promise to remember Voldermort as
a flash of Green Light.
Proper Diet for an I.Z. Lover:
Snacks of any type
More About Me
Never EVER insult my intelligence. It's a very touchy subject with me.
Bees, Daleks, Cybermen. (If you laugh I will punch you in the throat)
My Perfect Pizza:
Lots and lots of varied meat and cheese. Little tip: blue cheese on pizza=BEST. DECISION. EVER.
Goal I Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Continue trying not to crash and burn.
Most Overused Phrase/Emoticon On E-Mail, PM, Texting, etc.:
Thoughts First Waking Up:
Time to take my medicine
Your Best Physical Feature:
My long fingers and natural French nails (yes, it is possible, thank you very much).
I try to go to sleep at 23:00.
McDonalds or Burger King:
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Why not both?
Do you Smoke:
Will you Smoke:
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was chocolate too and we can always steal milk)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me: MWAHAHAHAHA!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys! Isn't that just the awesomest?!
6. Underlings. Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself
7. Money: Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys? Strange huh...
8. WORLD DOMINATION!
9. You can swear, talk about how amazing death is, and talk about blood, and not get sent to a counselour or admitted to an asylum!
Beware the bunny!
Welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised we lied about the cookies?
I am the person that gets lost in thought and runs into a pole.
I am the person that would like it better on Irk, at Hogwarts, as the Doctor's companion, at the Warehouse, in the Spiral, or even in Bikini Bottom, than at their school.
I am the weird person who dresses like they do not care (and really does not care), and acts strange.
I am the girl who has stayed up all night writing/drawing fanfiction.
I am the girl that blurts out random things, at the wrong time.
I am the
I am the person that prefers a laptop to a cell phone or music player.
I am the person that asks you something, then asks you the same thing five minutes later because they forgot they already asked you that five minutes ago.
I am the person that would rather talk about Wizard101, Pirate101, Harry Potter, or even The Brave Little Toaster.
I am the person that sticks up for people, when no one else does.
I am the person that LOVES Harry Potter, and is always telling people that it is a good book series, and that they have a crush on
I am the person that judges people by who they are, not by their looks.
I am the person that enjoys being who they are.
I have a special power that is a gift and a curse. My ears tune in to the strangest things, even if I'm totally absorbed in something else, and even if what my ears tune into makes sense until the end, and then it's crazy.
I am proud to be "That one strange dude." Because I am ME. Something nobody can copy.
Copy and paste if you are proud to be strange! And add your name to the list: Amy2421, LoneTaku, Si1verwing,
If you think there's nothing wrong with shipping an OC and a canon character, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're still a kid on the inside, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you say "I DIDN'T DO IT" whenever someone calls your name, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that writing or reading fanfics is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever tried to PM yourself because you're just that random and cracked up when they said you couldn't send a message to yourself, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. (Like anime, manga, video games, etc...you get the point.)
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Taste the rainbow--eat CRAYONS.
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head. (Awwwwww...)
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
If you want Invader Zim to come back, copy and paste this into your profile and sign your name: RulerofFire, MyWhiteLady, Invader Nyx, Serentochan, Zim'sMostLoyalServant, Sara Zoe Tigris, Guy Person, Invader Catara, INVADER GRIM, bak602, GirsWaffles22, Invader Viceroy, LoneTaku, Si1verwing,
Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like French toast? If you can't wait to get a mouthful, copy and paste this in your profile.
Silence is golden, but duct tape is SILVER. (I have golden gaffer's tape)
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
If at first you don't succeed, PIE!
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you have a FanFiction.Net account, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Who cares about Team Edward and Team Jacob...I'M TEAM DIB! If you are also a crazy Dib fangirl, copy this onto your profile and add your name to this list: Si1verwing,
If you get obsessed over things, then look back and realize how stupid some of them were, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you say IZ pairings like they appear instead of saying the letters (Saying "ZAGR" as "Zagger" or "GAMR" as "Gammer") copy & paste this onto your profile.
If you say ZaDr as "Zadder" instead of "Zadar" or "Zadiar", copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like to just randomly click the scrolling wheel and watch the screen go up and up and up, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times you just want to annoy people for the heck of it, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you cried when Sirius died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in magic, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus copy and paste this into your profile.
Do you think I'm crazy? Copy and paste this to your profile if you do.
I don't need anger management, I just need people to stop pissing me off.
Nope, I can't go to hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me.
Harry Potter is NOT over. I know it may seem that way, and I'm having a hard time myself trying to say sane, but we Potter fans have to ban together. We have to keep Potter living. We have to. It cannot just be a passing phase! Harry Potter influences people! Write fanfiction and be happy. Harry is alive. And please, don't just write about him after the War. Write about him before. We were meant to change things and make them the way we want them in these stories, but we were also meant to grow as writers. So go ahead and make Hermione and Draco a couple. But make sure you use the criticism people give you.
Girl Comeback Lines!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
Quick! Write down twelve IZ characters in a random order!
5. Prof. Membrane
6. Ms. Bitters
7. Almighty Tallest Red
8. Almighty Tallest Purple
11. Agent Darkbooty
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fic?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3) What if ten had to save you from a burning building?
She probably wouldn't unless Tak ordered her to.
4) Can you recall any fics about nine?
Eh, she appeared in some, but they weren't actually about her...
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
EW! That would be, like, ILLEGAL!
6) Five/nine or five/ten? Why?
Uhh, I'll go with fiveXten because it's actually legal...
8) Make up a summary for a three/ten fic.
D'awwww, I swear I didn't rig that, um...: Tak comes to Earth and visits Zim's house. MiMi lays eyes on GIR and is immediately smitten. They begin seeing each other in secret, and they're happy as clams, until their masters get in the way...
9) Is there such a thing as one/eight fluff?
Eh, I dunno, some sicko probably invented it...
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/ comfort fic.
Please don't make me.
11) Is anything on your fav list about eleven?
12) Think of a title for a two/four or a two/five.
AHHH INCEST IN BOTH!!!!!!!
13) If you wrote a medleyfic about eight, what song would it be?
I don't know.
15) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
I would never write that!!!!!!!!!! But: WARNING: DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR EYEBALLS TO EXPLODE. THIS IS SICK AND TWISTED AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY. YES, THERE'S A GOOD WAY.
16) When was the last time you read a fic about five?
17) Five cooked you dinner?
I dunno, it would be normal, I guess.
18) How would you react if Eight got into the hospital somehow?
I don't know.
19) Nine made fun of your friends?
I would cut her to pieces!
20) Ten ignored you all the time?
I wouldn't complain.
21) Two serial killers are hunting you down. What would One do?
He would be angry that another pitiful hyooman was suffering under hands other than his.
22) You're on vacation with Two and suddenly manage to break your leg. What does Two do?
He would take me to the hospital.
23) It's your birthday. What does Three get you?
A rubber piggy.
24) You're about to do something that will make you extremely embarrassed. What will Five do?
He probably wouldn't care, I don't know.
25) You're about to marry Ten. What's One's reaction?
Uhhh, He would probably be weirded out...
26) You got dumped. How will Seven cheer you up?
27) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 retaliates by dating 12. Alone and brokenhearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
Zim and Almighty Tallest Purple are in a happy relationship until Prof. Membrane runs off with Tak. After Almighty Tallest Purple dumps Zim for Dib, Ms. Bitters retaliates by dating Skoodge. Alone and brokenhearted, Zim travels in search of a friend. Finally, Zim meets Gaz and Almighty Tallest Red. The three loners meet MiMi, who tells each of them to look for love. Gaz finds GIR, Almighty Tallest Red gets Agent Darkbooty, but now Zim is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Ms. Bitters and Skoodge!
I'm off to invent brain peroxide...
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random and/or etc., copy this in your profile
If you hate it when newcomers barge in, declare themselves supreme rulers of your fandom, and begin trying to define what's cool and what isn't, PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile.
If your definition of happiness is jumping up and down your bed (and then laughing your head off when you fall and bump your head), copy and paste this to your profile
If FanFiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
I don't care what you say! I AM A PIRATE AND THAT'S THAT! (Copy and paste this in your profile if you are a Pirate!)
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed (no it isn't).
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
If you have ever cried in public when you were older than 10, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like GIR copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a bad (and in my case really bad) athlete, copy and paste this onto your profile.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophesy".
9. Skip down the hall rather than walk. See how many looks you get.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify that your drive-thru order Is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!".
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go".
20. In the memo field of all your checks, write "marijuana".
21. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity...
copy and paste this to make people who read bios smile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual instruction labels on various items:
On a candle:Warning, A burning candle is fire (REALLY?! Gee, I had NO idea!)
On a frozen pizza: Do not eat before cooking (but pizza tastes so good when it's still frozen!)
On a blanket from Taiwan: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado (but blankets are so protective from debris flying at 200 or more miles an hour!)
On a Frisbee:May Contain Small Parts (yes, because Frisbees have multiple parts)
On a butcher knife: Keep Away from Children (yes, because I was going to give this to my two-year-old as a new toy)
On a railroad sign: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted. (death is no excuse for not paying the fine!)
On hair colour: Do not use as an ice cream topping (awww, but hair colour is so delicious on ice cream!)
On a puzzle: Some Assembly Required (oh, I thought it came put together)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought??...)
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)
On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children." (hmm...something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
On children's Aspirin: Keep Away From Children (then what's the point of the name?!)
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping. (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap," (and that would be how??...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me much more time)?
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off of those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because??...)
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what)?
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (oh Lord...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a fire escape -- "Only use if on fire." (but what if I'm smouldering?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity. Copy and paste this into your profile.
Stereotypes are just dumb ok
Pirates are cool. The color blue reminds me of chocolate and Edward Cullen. if two gooses are geese, would two mooses be meese? and if two foots are feet, wouldn't it be two feetball? walrus! AHAHAHAHA!! LUKE I AM YOUR FATHA!! i hate lacrosse. don't ask why. i want some toast. DO THE BARTMAN! SHOOBUS MY WOOBUS and SHOOP DA WOOP, baby! SUPER KITTY, AWAY!! BLUE GREEN AHHH! KITTY CATS WILL RULE THE WORLD!! I ATE A BABY POSSUM ON A STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!! WONDER FUN MEAT WORLD WE MAKE THE BEEF JUST RITE!!!! CHEDDAR CHEESE PIE ATE MY BROTHER!! HE ATED HIM AND RAN OFF WITH MY SHOE AND A 20 DOLLAR BILL!!! I WAS GOING TO BUY ANOTHER SHOE WITH THAT 20 DOLLARS!! THE WAFFLE NINJAS ARE AFTER MY SOUP! My llama is cheese! WHY ARE YOU FROM WEST VIRGINIA?!! AND WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!!
Edward is NOT a vampire. He lives in the woods, doesn't drink human blood, and he sparkles in the sunlight. He is obviously A FAIRY. Copy and paste this to your profile if you agree!
After I bought a Michael Jackson CD...Michael died. After I bought a Slipknot CD...Paul Gray died. Then I bought an iPhone...and Steve Jobs died. Soo...tomorrow...I'm going to buy the whole Twilight saga.
-Pick the month you were born in-
January I killed
February I smelled
March I ran naked with
April I jumped
May I ate
June I shot
July I danced with
August I loved
September I kissed
October I robbed
November I slapped
December I stabbed
-Pick the day you were born on-
1 A banana
2 A homeless guy
3 A house
4 A mop
5 Barney the dinosaur
6 A sock
7 A stripper
8 My lover
9 My teacher
10 An iPod
11 A movie star
12 A phone
13 An angel
14 A drunk guy
15 A crackhead
16 A pillow
17 A cat
18 A teletubby
19 A hobo
20 Paris Hilton
21 A dog
22 A bird
24 A rock star
25 My toothbrush
26 A glass of milk
27 The kool-aid man
28 A French fry
29 A lesbian
30 An emo
31 A snowman
-Pick the color of the shirt you wearing-
White Because a hobo stole my taco.
Black Because the voices told me to.
Pink Because I wanted to.
Red Because I’m bringing sexy back!
Brown because I’m on crack.
Polka dots Because insanity is fun!
Purple cuz I’m gangsta my home skillett and biscutz.
Gray because I’m cool like dat
Green Because big bird told me to.
Orange Because I know kung-fu.
Maroon because I’m a good girl.
Turquoise Because I was chasing the leprechaun.
Blue Because that’s how I roll!
Tye dye because I’m a freaking scuba diver you got a problem with that? Didn’t think so!
Yellow Because the hippies kidnapped me in the middle of the night.
None Because The aliens did experiments on me.
(if it's a graphic tee go with the base colour and add and I saw it on television!)
I killed Paris Hilton because the voices told me to and I saw it on television!
Taylor Swift taught me that guys aren't always with it.
Lady Gaga taught me its alright to be yourself.
Ke$ha taught me being crazy is fun.
Eminem taught me to stand up for myself.
Selena Gomez taught me to not forget were I come from.
Bruno Mars taught me to love music is not a waste of time, music is life!
Demi Lovato teaches me to stay strong through the hardest of things.
Macklemore taught me that doing drugs really is not cool.
Most importantly, Rebecca Black taught me the days of the week.
Top 66 Most Annoying Things to Do In a Lift
1. When there's only one other person in the lift, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
5. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
8. Move your desk into the lift and whenever anyone gets on; ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the lift walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27. Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
28. Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the lift. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
29. Do the "potty dance" all the way to the lift door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
30. Throw a rave.
31. Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride a lift that's not feng shui."
32. Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
33. Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
34. Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
35. Have a heated debate with yourself.
36. Bring a melon onto the lift. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
37. Drum on every available surface.
38. Write a big X on the lift floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
39. Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
40. Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
41. Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
42. Propose to the other passengers.
43. Challenge people to duels.
44. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
45. Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
46. Any time someone enters the lift, recoil in horror.
47. Shout "Food fight!"
48. Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
49. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
50. Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
51. Lifts were practically MADE for Irish step-dancing!
52. Bring a snowboard onto the lift. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! Now this is what I call sick air!"
54. Every time the lift goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Stop and act like nothing happened when it stops moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
55. Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
56. Practice your kung fu.
57. Make race car noises when people get on and off.
58. Ask everyone on the lift: "Are you my mother?"
59. Fly a model aeroplane.
60. Do yoga.
61. Play the accordion.
62. Enter the lift with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
63. Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
64. Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
65. Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
66. Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word.
RANDOM CRAP! (In progress)
What did you go to bed thinking about last night? Alex DeLarge.
When was the last time you laughed a lot? A few days ago.
Do you like the film Balto? Never heard of it.
Any drama in your life? Not atm.
When was the last time you had a real smile on your face? Today.
Do you have any close friends of the opposite sex? Yes.
What do you think about hippos? Don't piss them off.
Your thoughts on Mohawks? Shaved? Cool. Gelled? Stupid. Half-shaved? Also stupid.
Do you have a crazy side? If by crazy you mean fucked up to the point of being a bit uneasy-making, then yes.
Do you have unlimited texting? No.
When was the last time you were in a Wal-Mart? I dunno, I was like six, but NEVER AGAIN!!! WAL-MART IS EVIL!!!
What colour is the closest doorknob? Brushed nickel.
Currently listening to anything? My YouTube playlist--right now 'Opportunities' by Pet Shop Boys.
Have you ever sat on a rooftop and just stared at the stars? No, I think the landlady would get upset.
Who's on your mind right now? Alex DeLarge.
Have you been on the computer so long that your butt's numb? Yep.
You get to be an animal for the day, Which animal do you choose to be? Idk. A cat?
What was the last drink you had? Water.
What's plugged into the nearest outlet? My computer charger and hanging lights.
Do you get really sick during the winter? Sick, yes. Really sick, no.
Do you need to clean your room? Yes, but I never do.
What was the last thing you said you'd do, but didn't? I dunno.
Favourite hair colour on the opposite sex? It doesn't matter really, just whatever hair colour happens to be that of to whom I am attracted; my most recent ex-boyfriend is blond.
Are you constantly texting? No. I don't want to waste up my minutes. And I don't really have anyone I WOULD constantly text.
What's the closest pink object to you? A lap-desk.
Do you recycle? Yep.
Are you currently awaiting a phone call/text/email? Not anything in particular.
What was the last gift you received? An Amazon Prime subscription, so I can watch IZ again, and drawings of Mary Silver!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS
Are you hungry? Not particularly, no.
Have you ever had a mouse in your house? Yes.
Are you dating anyone currently? Yes.
Do you like the person you are becoming? I suppose.
What song is stuck in your head? Everything ever.
Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be? I would damn well want it to be nobody!
Are your eyes the same colour as your mum's or dad's? My mum's.
Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? I think one of my ex-boyfriends did once...
What makes you laugh? It varies from nothing to absolutely the stupidest things.
What did you do today? Nothing worth mentioning besides watch A Clockwork Orange for the third day in a row.
Do you think too much or too little? It depends on the situation.
Where's the shirt from that you're wearing? I don't even know
Are there things you can't live without? Yes. Not in order of importance: my diary; my notebooks; writing; drawing; FFN; my friends; the internet; music; my memory sticks, Mordecai, Trash Boat, and Madigan (well...maybe not Trash Boat); my computer; and KingsIsle's MMOs.
Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
Have you ridden in someone else's car today? No.
Are you a cuddler? Depends on what mood I'm in.
Who did you last go out to eat with? My mum and sister.
Do you know anyone that is currently locked up? My dad's friend Jay. I TOLD YOU HE WAS WEIRD!
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Few months ago, my boyfriend's mum had me try some. It wasn't bad.
When is the last time you took a nap? A few days ago.
Have you kissed anyone in the last month? Nobody other than my parents.
Tears are falling down your face, what's the reason? I'm not crying...?
When someone calls you in the middle of the night, do you remember the conversation? Nobody calls me in the middle of the night. But for the love of God, never let me do anything while I'm half-asleep or I've just woken up.
Is it easy for someone to make you smile? It depends on what mood I'm in.
What are you doing tomorrow? Absolutely nothing of importance.
When did you last receive some money? My mum put some money on my card about a week ago
Meet anyone new this year? Kinda, I made numerous new internet friends on Tumblr and Skype.
How many hours did you sleep for last night? I don't remember.
Name someone you know whose name begins with a C: Carrie!
Have you recently been pressured to do something? No. Not really.
Ever kissed someone whose name started with an A,B,G,H,L,M,S,Z? Yeah, I kissed my ex-boyfriend, Angel, when he was still my boyfriend, and I kissed my friend Adi for Truth or Dare, and also my other ex-boyfriend Alex.
Do you miss anything or anyone? Yeah, I miss my girlfriend and hope we can see each other as soon as possible.
Do you ever wish your close friends would just die? Of course not, why in Hell would I?
How's life? As good as it can get for someone who's always got a song stuck in his head and who carries a big thick book around wherever he goes.
I like these 100 question thingys, so you can learn more about me
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Yes.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Yes.
3) How many houses have you lived in? Houses? 1. Flats? 4, counting the one that the chair my butt is sitting on is in. Flats that I actually vaguely remember? 3, still counting the one that the chair I'm sitting on is in.
4) Favourite candy bar? Hmm, I don't know. Butterfinger?
5) Favourite shoes? Any kind of boots.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Nope.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Heck no.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? I think so?
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind: Music.
12) Favourite genre of music? Anything.
13) What is your zodiac sign? I'm a cusp. I was born on January 20th, so according to some calendars I'm a Capricorn, and according to others I'm an Aquarius, but I'm a wee bit more of an Aquarius. I always read both anyways.
14) What time were you born? Around three in the afternoon (I think?).
15) Do you like beer? Not particularly.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Pfffff yeah.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Under a Shady Tree by Laurie Berkner, but only because she's more of a kids' musician. I still like it.
18) Are you sarcastic? No, I'm COMPLETELY serious at ALL times!
19) What are your favourite colors? Black and red, green and silver (SLYTHERIN PRIDE BITCHESSS), TAN AND MAROON! BALAAAAAAAAANCE
20) How many watches do you own? Two or three.
21) Summer or winter? Winter. I love Christmas, and not just for the presents.
22) What is your favourite sound? Music, and the sound of the TARDIS taking off.
23) Favourite colour to wear? Black.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? ORANGE SODA! Who loves orange soda? Bishop loves orange soda! Is it true? Mmhmm! I do, I do, I do-oo! And yes, I got that from Kenan & Kel. I just replaced Kel's name with mine.
25) What colour is your mobile phone? Black.
26) Where is your second home? My very many notebooks.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yep! But I'd much rather talk about the time I punched Alex (not my Alex, different Alex) in the face. He was making fun of me for having a crush on Angel, and he wouldn't SHUT UP, so I punched him. In the mouth.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Nope, not ever.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? None.
30) How many video games do you own? A LOT!
31) What was your first pet? I haven't had a pet.
32) Ever had braces? No, but I need them. I have crooked teeth and an overbite.
33) Do looks matter? Not to me or my friends.
34) Do you use lip balm? Sometimes.
35) Name 3 teachers from your Middle School: Ms. T., my music teacher, who was awesome, Mr. Okimura, my eighth grade science teacher, whom everyone said was a robot but was actually really cool, and Mr Stevenson, my sixth and part of seventh grade history teacher, whose guts I hated, and the feeling was mutual.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? I don't give a flying fish.
37) Are you too forgiving? I hold grudges.
38) How many children do you want? None.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? YEP! A GIR jacket, a GIR pin, a GIR makeup bag, some other GIR stuff, two Harry Potter shirts, tonnes of other pins, a wireless speaker, and some stickers on my laptop. I may be forgetting some stuff. Oh, and one of my Hallowe'en costumes.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Pancakes/waffles.
41) Do you own a gun? I know how to use 'em, but I don't own any myself.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yes.
43) When was the last time you cried? At school, in front of the headmaster...cringe.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Pissed around on Skype and Tumblr, quibbled over whether or not to watch A Clockwork Orange.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? What's La Panera?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? When I was in kindergarten or first grade.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No.
48) Nicknames? Bishop, but that's just my surname.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? ALEX DELAAAAARGE
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? O_o No...
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Mhmm.
57) What sound are you afraid of? The voices of the Daleks and Cybermen, the marching of the Cybermen, bees buzzing.
58) Does anyone like you? My girlfriend...?
59) What year were you born? Silly human, I don't use your Earth years.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? How the fuck am I supposed to remember.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's.
63) Do you like yourself? It depends tbh
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Father.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? I'm bisexual try again
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No. I'm afraid of the light, so I hiss at the sun.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No.
68) Do you own a webcam? Not one separate from the one in my computer.
69) Have you ever stripped? Do you mean like a strip tease? Or just gotten naked? If it's the first, no. If it's the latter, NOOOO, I wear the exact same clothes EVERY SINGLE DAY DAR I'VE STRIPPED! *eye twitches*
70) Ever broken a bone? No.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Nope.
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yeah but like I wasn't trying to HURT him jfc
75) Rugrats or Doug? Doug.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House.
77) Did you like your middle school guidance counselor? O_e Never mention that man to me! And that goes double for my elementary school psychologist!
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? No.
80) Do you own a car? No.
81) Can you cook? I reckon so.
82) 3 things that annoy you: The crazy SJWs, people who pronounce things wrong (and they don't have an accent/speech impediment), and people who GET YOUR AND YOU'RE CONFUSED!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF THE DOCTOR, PEOPLE!!!!!!! YOUR IS A TERM OF POSSESSION, YOU'RE IS THE CONTRACTION FOR YOU ARE!!!!!!!
83) Do you text message often? Not really.
84) Money or love? Love.
85) Do you have any scars? Yes.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To finally be able to have that date with Erica
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yes.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Neither.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Sometimes.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? What's that?
92) Do you own a box of crayons? WHO DOESN'T?!
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Erica
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Katie.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? I suppose it was my school headmaster??? He didn't mean to though
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Probably CiCi or someone lmao
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Real person? Erica. Fictional? Alex DeLarge.
99) Who was the last person that messaged you? Carrie and I are talking on Skype rn soooo Imma say Carrie.
100) Who was the last person that called you? My school lmfao
List twelve characters from your fandom in no particular order, then answer these questions about them (I have many, so, this is Harry Potter).
Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
No, but I'm SURE some sick person wrote it.
Do you think four is hot? How hot?
He's not BAD looking, but he's not exactly the object of my desire.
What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
It would be cute!
Do you recall any fanfics about nine?
Would two and six make a good couple?
1) That would be illegal! 2) Hermione and McGonagall are both straight. 3) NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
FiveXten, because it's not quite so wrong...
What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fanfic.
Do...do I HAVE to?
Is there such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Not that I've read, but I'm sure at least ONE sick somebody has written it.
Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fanfic.
Oh, now, that's really quite sweet. Hmm, let's see...Harry and Luna...hmm, if I come up with something I'll add it later...
Does anyone on your friends list read three?
Does anyone on your friends list write or draw eleven?
I don't think so, Pansy's not a very popular or important character...
Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
What might ten scream at nine a great moment of passion?
O_O DX DON'T MAKE ME THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!
If you wrote a medleyfic about Eight and Nine, what song would you use?
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.
If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fanfic, what would the warning be?
WARNING: I AM ONLY WRITING THIS BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING HEATSTROKE AND I AM DELIRIOUS, OR I AM BEING HELD AT GUNPOINT TO DO SO. UNLESS YOU FEEL LIKE HAVING YOUR SOUL IMPLODE IN ON ITSELF FROM THE COMPLETE AND UTTER WRONGNESS OF THIS FANFIC, DO NOT READ IT.
What would be a good pick-up line for ten to use on two?
Sirius and McGonagall?!
1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 retaliates by dating 12. Alone and brokenhearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
Dumbledore and Neville are in a happy relationship until Lucius runs off with Draco. After Neville dumps Dumbledore for McGonagall, Hermione retaliates by dating Luna. Alone and brokenhearted, Dumbledore travels in search of a friend. Finally, Dumbledore meets Ron and Harry. The three loners meet Sirius, who tells each of them to look for love. Ron finds Snape, Harry gets Pansy, but now Dumbledore is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Hermione and Luna!
I think I just died a little inside. I am going to drink some brain-bleach now.
Crazy is when you have a voice in your head that you named Pedro, even though he clearly isn't spanish and you just do that to annoy him.
Crazy is when you're so obsessed with eating your Jell-O (and you forgot to put a spoon in your lunch box) that you try drinking your Jell-O through a straw and using straw chopsticks because straws were the only utensil-type thing available.
Crazy is when you start dancing in Wal-Mart to its cheesy music.
Crazy is when you laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.
Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!".
Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence.
Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it.
Crazy is when you are going through this as a checklist.
Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments.
Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day.
Crazy is when you're crazy.
Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym.
Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown.
Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them.
Crazy is when it is last day of school and you scream and run around in circles.
Crazy is when you get drunk on air and laugh during the saddest part of the film.
Crazy is when you can call yourself something else, and completely become that person, forgetting your reason for hating the world,
Crazy is when you laugh at nothing during school and laugh when everyone looks at you like your insane.
Crazy is when you trip over nothing at all, fall, and say "I see the ground...it's pretty".
Crazy is when you are asked to get someone's phone from the other room, and you go and grab it epically, then crack up and spit out your Oreos halfway through.
Crazy is when you hit yourself in the head with a rubber mallet just to see what it feels like.
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
SERIOUSLY! COPY AND PASTE THIS!! PASTE IT I SAY!!
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile and add your name: Snowfirexoxo, Rainpool's Loyalty, TsubasaSyaoforever, Tomi Lang, Anne-Julie Roosevelt, HarvestMoonFan4ever, Shimmerleaf, EvilGiggle13, Skitsophraniac, Aquajinks401, LoneTaku, Si1verwing,
1: What was the first episode you've seen?
I think it was Zim Eats Waffles...
2: What's your favourite episode?
All of them!!!
3: Favourite Irken?
4: Favourite Human?
5: Favourite Other Race?
6: Any fan characters?
Yep. Three IZ ones. Sib, human, Zoah, Irken, and Tally, Irken.
7: Favourite fanfiction?
I don't know!
8: Favourite fanart?
9: Do you write for the fandom?
10: Do you draw for the fandom?
11: Would you be scared if Jhonen found your art/fanfics/blog?
Uhhh, I DON'T KNOW!!!
12: Do you like pairings? If so, which?
YES!I have a whole list somewhere above here.
13: Do you believe there are any canon pairings?
GretchenXDib, but it's one-sided.
Uhh...uhhh...I DON'T KNOW, OKAY! DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! *jumps out window*
15: Favourite enemies? (Tak and Zim or Zim and Dib... etc)
Zim and Dib!
16: Favourite Tallest of the four?
Miyuki. Woman power!
17: Favourite thing about Invader Zim?
It's funny and random!
18: Least favourite thing about Invader Zim?
It was cancelled!
19: Do you have any blocked tags, relating to the fandom?
20: Do you ever do crossovers?
I'm thinking about it.
21: Any parts of show that actually scare you?
22: Any parts of the fandom that actually scare you?
23: Part that made you laugh the hardest?
I laughed myself off of the couch when GIR said that the waffles had peanuts and soap in them.
24: Part that you could relate to?
I used to be able to relate to Gretchen in Tak, the Hideous New Girl
25: Least favourite episode?
26: Least favourite scene?
27: Do you like G.I.R.?
28: If you could be anyone from the show, you would choose...
29: Are the Tallest intelligent or not?
Red is the smartest but he's still stupid.
30: What do you think an Irkens blood color is?
I dunno, pink?
31: If you could write an episode, what would happen?
I don't know!
32: If all the voice actors and artists were different, would you still want Invader Zim to come back?
Mmmm...I don't know...
33: Do you consider any of the characters your 'babies'?
34: Do you have any fan characters that are the result of two canon characters getting together?
35: If you could meet any of the characters, who would it be and what would you say?
Dib, and I would tell him I believe him, and some stuff about Zim.
36: If you could meet any of the voice actors, who would it be and what would you say?
I've met Richard Horvitz, so, Andy Berman, and I would tell him Dib is my favourite character, and, because I am EVIL, heh heh, I would ask his opinion on ZaDr! X)
37: Other than Zim, who is your favorite Irken Invader?
38: Professor Membrane: a good daddy or a neglectful cold father?
The latter, without the cold part.
39: Favourite quote?
Zim: "Ever since I was a small Irken smeet it has been my dream to pass Probing Day the way a Snorbeast passes her young. JIGGLY! And full of juuuice."
Dib: "...then, and only then, will I stop talking to myself."
GIR: "I wants me a pair of gloves, and I want two balls of food, to be mah friends, and I wants to go dancin' NAKED! And I wants...and a chair made o' cheese and a table made o' cheese and a..."
Gaz: "I'm trying to draw a little piggy! Can't you see I'm trying to draw a little piggy?!"
Prof. Membrane: "I asked Santa to bring me two cases of Uranium 238, YAAAAAAY! *opens box* NOOOOOOO! Santa has let me down! I shall turn my back on him, and devote a portion of my life to DESTROYING SANTA!!! AAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Almighty Tallest Red: "I was curious to see when you'd shut up on your own. But it's been THREE!!! hours now Zim. THREE HOURS!!!!!!!"
Almighty Tallest Purple: "Everything is lasers with you! I'm telling you, smoke machines are what the people really--" *laser shoots him in the eye* "DAUAUGHAHAHAUGH!"
40: Do you have a crush on one of the characters?
"All I want to do is get out of this nuthouse and burn these memories from my head." -Cole, Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu. If you have ever felt like this after scrolling through the IZ fanfic archives (or any fanfic archives), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have a story in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a small but dedicated circle of friends, copy and pate this into your profile.
If you like animals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, StarDragon411, MysticKatt, TrueThinker, Softballgirl9411, Witchdoctor42, crocgirl2815, mewmewice, MewCuxie12, Rainpool's Loyalty, TsubasaSyaoforever, Tomi Lang, Anne-Julie Roosevelt, HarvestMoonFan4ever, Shimmerleaf, EvilGiggles13, Skitsophraniac, swingdancer23, HarvestMoonGal, HOWDAREYOUSTEALMYCOOKIE, LoneTaku, Si1verwing,
If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile and add your name: I-P-O, blacksand1, shygirl2009, WafflesofDoom43, AlmightySmallestMizena, Si1verwing,
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you've ever had a dream involving a fictional character (not necessarily a sick dream), copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever had a random song pop into your head at the most completely and utter worst time but you sing it anyway copy this into your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or may not suck, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think FanFiction.Net is way better than MySpace or Facebook could ever hope to be in eternity, copy and paste and add your name to the list: otherrelmwriter, ChibiSkitty-donna, AquaFlameElementalist, Luvablenerd, soraroxas365, Dying-Lunar-Mystery, Alice Rocker, suckishLEMONADE, WafflesofDoom43, AlmightySmallestMizena, Si1verwing,
When life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and say, "Give me chocolate!"
When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice at people you don't like.
If you don't know why people can't get it through their thick heads that members of the opposite sex can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm the type of person who will pull a door that says push. Copy and paste this if you did the same or vice versa.
One day your prince will come...I think mine got hit by a bus.
Wake up in the morning feeling like going back to sleep...mornings are dead to me on weekends.
'Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words can NEVER hurt me.' 'Oh yeah?' *throws dictionary*
Homework hurts trees!
I'm not deaf, I'm just ignoring you.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge.
I'm the type of person that can watch hundreds of horror movies and not get scared but will jump when startled by an overly loud piano.
Pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
“Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
Firework- Katy Perry, Dynamite- Taio Cruz, Grenade- Bruno Mars...I'm starting to get a feeling that hot celebs like explosives...
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
You can't spell "funeral" without "fun" nor "manslaughter" without "laughter".
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
I'd call you a genius, except I'm in the room. -The Tenth Doctor-
The Fire Brigade got my head out of the railings.
Did you want them to?
No. I used to leave it there when I wasn't using it for school. You can see a lot of the world through railings.
-Ringo, then Paul, then Ringo again, Help! the film-
You say Martians. We say Irkens.
You say Bill Nye. We say Professor Membrane.
You say backpack. We say PAK.
You say uprising. We say RESISTY!
You say stupid. We say 'advanced'.
You say idiot. We say pathetic, filthy human pig-smelly!
You say ugly. We say big head.
You say 'The Song that Never Ends'. We say "The Doom Song".
You say robot. We say GIR.
You say "That's not true!" We say "LIIIIIIEEEES!!!!!!!"
You say aliens. We say "ZIM IS AN ALIEN! WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO TRY AND PROVE IT THIS MUCH?!! JUST LOOK AT HIM!"
You say "I'm popular". We say "I'M NORMAL!!!!!!!"
You say chihuahua. We say "MADNESS!!!!!!!"
You say we're weird. We say we're Invader Zim fans.
If you luv Invader Zim, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
FINISH THIS PHRASE YOUR WAY: When life gives you lemons...
Eat them! Lemons are yummy! -noonesorange-StarsRShiney
Read Them! O.O -noonespurple-toxilev
Squirt the juice in your enemy's eye! -Kicon
MAKE FLYING MONKIES!! -Picklewars2
. . . use them to power your doomsday device and hold a few countries ransom, THEN use the resulting influx in cash to take over the world. -M. Burusu
make applesauce! -FrostDeman
... use one lemon bunch's seeds to grow more lemons and start a lemon farm, use the other bunch to make a pitcher of poisoned lemonade, which you give to your worst enemy, then you use the last bunch to power up a time bomb which you use to scare the mayor of your city into giving you complete control over it. Then you use your city control to enslave the townspeople as soldiers to aid you in your plan to take over the world. (Profile worthy, eh?)- Cresle Generation X
... Use them to make a love potion! -Raikim4Never
...Make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it -Rainsong or Moonfeather
... Squirt them in Life's eyes, rendering him powerless. Then harness his limitless power to assassinate the president and take over the world!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! - Moonstream-Sunstripe
...tell me about your cookies! -Spottedpaw13
...eat cherry pie. I mean seriously, which would you rather have? -Rainhead
... Turn around, throw them at a window, then blame it on your neighbor, get them arrested, and last of all, LET THE WORLD WONDER HOW YOU DID IT WITHOUT EXPLODING! -InvaderTyleana
...Throw them at rush-hour traffic, causing a terrible accident and killing several people, then wet yourself laughing uncontrollably. Oh, and possibly make some bad pun about how their cars must have been lemons.- Invader ShadowWolf
...wonder who released the moose. Because everyone knows that the moose used to give out lemons on National Pi Day. -LoneTaku
...just stick them in your lemon basket, forget about them, and only throw them out when they rot or dry out. It's what I do all the damn time. -Si1verwing
If the world was conquered, I'd rather it was by Zim than Donald Trump. If you agree copy and post this to your profile.
When I take over the world, show me you logging into your FanFiction account as I hold you at toastpoint so that you can become a low-ranking official as opposed to a slave.
Warning: INSANITY INCOMING!!! Oh wait, it already hit you. Sorry about that.