Author has written 13 stories for Fairy Tail.
EVERYONE! I'm a NaLu shipper!
Although I love Lucy X Various but there are still some characters that I don't actually favor.
But actually, it varies. Depends of the portrayal, character development, and the plot. I can bear stories even if they are my least favorites but...if you freakin' add one of my favorite male characters as the second-option guy and his character attributes would be the martyr and goody type then there's a chance I won't continue it. But like I said earlier, it varies. Just that I'm stubborn and it damn hurts when my fav. male character is just a second option.
I only read FT fanfictions concerning Lucy as one of the main character :D Lucy HAREMS
Hey! I want to share something about me...
I am weird (in a good way though) :)
My attitude are always based from the people around (well I think most of us, right?)
Many people says I'm smart but just too lazy (that's the truth *nods* commons)
I'm good at crafts (but I don't paid attention to them sometimes?)
I'm always me..I mean, I don't want to change something just for popularity or whatever you called that *-
I have my bad sides too... I don't want to enumerate all of them but it's between a hero and a villain ;)
I'm energetic, cheerful and acts like a kid sometimes.
I don't like people who are selfish, arrogant, superior and cruel.. Although you can call me a selfish bitch sometimes :P such a hypocrite, yeah I know.
Experiences why I joined FFN:
Hiya so I want to share some bits of reasons and experiences O.o
Okay..It started on summer year 2012. I was just finished watching FairyTail in cd when I thought about HiLu (Hibiki and Lucy). I was so obsessed by it that I researched some of it and that was then I saw FairyTail ova. I think its ova 1 wherein Hibiki was suggested by Levy for being a part of Lucy's potential mage boyfriend? yeah..maybe.. And so, after watching all of the OVA, I researched again and that was the moment when I saw Hibiki and Lucy's fanfiction. At first, I really don't want to read it since I'm not that type to be reading. But that left me no choice that I started reading it. I am really ignorant of it. I mean, I was having doubts if it was real but then, at seeing the website, I nearly smacked myself for being stupid. The story was nice that I begun to read more and that was it.
I need to thank that author though..She/He was the reason why I am here at the Fanfiction world... He/She didn't know of how grateful I am.
Okay, continuation, *ahem* Yeah, I spend my summer in reading fanfics and that was the moment, I choose to be a writer myself. But to tell you, my summer was fantastic! even when I always slept on dawn time..
Many things that FFN had taught me:
Well aside from mastering the language of English, it also made me more mature and kind. Fairy Tail really taught me a lot of things too Before I started this, I was mean..well not really but I just thought of myself as mean in the past. FFN taught me to realize who I am inside. Sounds lame, right? hahaha! I'm such a softy xD FFN also introduced me to the world of literary forms.
I'm very thankful that I came to discover this without any recommendation or anything. I just happened to passed it between searching because of ANIME. fan-fiction INTRODUCED me to the different worlds I haven't imagined. xxxxxx shit, what am I babbling..
SUPER DUPER SORRY! sorry if most of my fics are super OOC but I'm adapting it to the plot. Sometimes, characters are the one that should adapt, right? Since being a writer has also it's limits but all we need is to explore for us to improve and reach those possible higher limits. Aim to the highest. WRITERS are WRITERS but they must also be a READER. (if you know what I mean.)
I'm a BIG BIG NaLu Shipper Don't you ever insult that pairing in front of ME!
Although, I also loves Lucy-harems
If I would be given a chance to marry one of the Fairy Boys, I'll choose Gray! Natsu is JUST for LUCY Kyaaaa
I dislike people who always do criticism and flames. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS are appreciated.
I dislike NaLi!! and those who are blind to see the love of Natsu and Lucy. (I love Lisanna but no for NaLi) (no offense)
hi everyone! I'm trying to make my schedule balance..
Pen name: ['X-StarMaidenGazer-X'] TheDorkyCelestialFlame
Hair color: black
Eye color: brownish black
Skin tone: fair
Age: I won't tell you.. bleh :P
Birthday: February 7
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Stone: Amethyst
Favorite color: blue, sky blue, cerulean, lapis lazuli, aquamarine (shades of blue) gray, silver
Food: pizzas, fries, shawarma, lasagna, cake
Drinks: water (not cold) *I'm very protective of my voice*but urghhhh, temptation occurs so I love juices, softdrinks, and etc.
Fruits: Pineapple, Melon, Apple, Watermelon, Grapes
what I want to be: Writer, Singer, Multi-media Artist, Hollywood actress
(so many, ne? Also, big time :3)
talent: singing,drawing, playing musical instruments
Hobbies: reading, playing, going out with friends,eating,sleeping, writing stories, and drawing. I suck at sports but maybe, I can learn? I never imagined myself as sporty so yeah...
favorite genre: Romance, Tragedy, Adventure, Thriller, Science Fiction and everything
favorite weapons:dagger, katana, kunai
I love fruits and veggies!
I love music very much. All genres applied. I just love music very much and I'm also very aware of it's tones and melodies. I'm not just a music lover who just love hearing music, I like to apply my ideas of creativity especially through singing.
I'm a bookworm. It doesn't really sucks but I'm just a normal teenage girl :) Not that popular, not so geek but just average.
The Mortal Instruments (Cassandra Clare)
Hunger Games Trilogy
Divergent 1-3 (Veronica Roth)
The Selection 1-2 (Kiera Cass)
Fifty Shades Trilogy
Nicholas Sparks's Books
Jude Deveraux's Books
Dan Brown's Books
Sidney Sheldon's Books
My favorite selection of books are many to mention but these following are some of it :) I totally loved books and mostly, I spend most of my time reading. It may be in a book form but most of the time, I read from eBooks. Familiar of eBook? For those who loved to read, download eBooks in to your mobile phone, android or tablet :) It's handy and totally amazing :) I also loved Fanfictions and that's the very first reason that surged me to read any literary pieces. It introduced me to the world of fantasies, love, everything. ewwww...hahahahah somehow, I know that these books are good but deep inside me, I want books that are classical and deep. (not really a fan of classics* I'm a walking contradiction but I get these strange vibes whenever I see them)
Favorite Bands: 5 Seconds of Summer (squeal* total stalker of Luke Hemmings) Maroon 5, Owl City, The Script, Green Day, Coldplay, Lifehouse, Trading Yesterday, etc.
15 Random Facts about Me
BORING ALERT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED :O
1. I have a sin. It's gluttony. I love eating but I don't like fish very much. Sea foods rather.
2. I hate bringing packed-lunch at school.
3. I prefer typing than handwriting.
I really can't describe why I prefer typing that handwriting. My handwriting can be considered as very good and neat but urghhh when writing an essay or story? Tsk'2 It's gets messy and not somewhat right. It's just that my thoughts are running and jumbled sometimes and typing seems easier to put my words in it. I'm really frustrated about writing my ideas by pen and paper. But I prefer handwriting when writing a draft.
4. I like hot boys with breathtaking voices.
5. When I was still a kid, I have an OCD problem?
Well I do want everything to end up in even numbers.
6. I'm a neat-freak but my room is very messy.
7. I love singing.
8. I'm green-minded. Pervert in short.
9. I am superrrr lazyyyy.
10. I'm short. Huhuhuh
11. Have braces.
12. I love pop, pop rock/punk rock, country pop, country, etc.
13. updated in music stuffs
14. like doing stuffs at midnight.
15. dunno how to play chess.
How not to fall in love with Lucy
Natsu and Lucy* Rated T *Romance/Humor
This story is a one-shot fic inspired by, "How not to fall in love with your bestfriend." This story talks about Natsu's own perspectives and different situations following each steps of how not to fall in love with Lucy.
How not to fall in love with Natsu
Natsu and Lucy* Rated T *Romance/Humor
This story talks about Lucy's perspectives and trying to follow each steps of how not to fall in love with a dense fire dragon slayer. One-shot*
Pink-haired boy and the blonde girl in pigtails
Natsu and Lucy* Rated M *Romance/Angst
This story was inspired by the author, Stepping-in-Flames from Soul Eater. This would be a rated M fiction with gore, languages and sexual themes. A story of a certain pink-haired boy and the blonde girl in pigtails trying to survive with sadness and issues. Lost in the direction but then love reunited them to help each other. Trying hard to strive each obstacles, scars and pasts that managed to re-surfaced again and became an obstacles in their love.
Trap into Slavery
Natsu and Lucy* Rated M *Romance/Angst
Similar to my story, "Is it Love or Pity" but with a different twist and characters. This story is a little dark. Natsu here is a delinquent, rich and a heart-breaker boy. He toys with every girl's feelings and dumps them if they aren't good in bed. He breaks their heart everytime he got bored. He goes to a club always and never failed to bring a girl or a slut in a bed everyday.
Some of my upcoming stories are not necessary or compulsory to be posted in a fast period of time. It may posted or not. My choice. Also, some of my upcoming which are not written here has its possibilities of being posted/published here in fanfiction.
The Stupidity test! (bold the ones you've done!)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not or have had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off someones property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funer, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67.Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out.
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again (it's addicting!)
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about (some examples: fish face, eckeshit (it sounds like her last name, plus she's really bitching and annoying) raindeer (I don't know how it came to that but...), manhell (ryhmes with her name, and her personality, hehehe), friz head, ferrit, sgwiggle (we didn't know her name, but it sorta fit her), and a few more)
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair.
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird (THAT WOULD HURT)
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before.
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
AM I MORE TOMBOYISH OR GIRLY?
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
"The moment you stop to become a better person is the moment you became worst than what you already are."
"A thousand of candles can be lit by a single candle and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." - Buddha
"Weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Real knowledge is knowing the extent of one's ignorance." - Confucius
"There's nothing happy about having your fate decided for you! You have to grab your own happiness!"
"I said I'm going to save you no matter what! I can force open the Gate to the Spirit World; watch me!"
"I'm not your owner. I'm your friend, right?"
"Someone who could shed tears for their friends... could never be rejected from Fairy Tail!"
"If she's your ally, then shouldn't you be protecting her? I'll never lose to someone who doesn't even understand that. I swear on the name of my guild!"
"I don't want...to run away by myself... because no matter what...I'd rather be together with everyone..."
"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!"
"Whoever looks down upon our guild, I'll shut him up!!! I will show the power of Fairy Tail!!!"
"Save the tears for when we win."
"You bastards lay one finger on Lucy and I'll turn all of you to ash."
"We'll stop it, even if my body crumbles to bits I'll stop it with my soul!"
"It's for our comrades. For seven years... Always... They were waiting for us... No matter how tough it was, no matter how sad; even if they were made fools of, they endured and endured... and protected the guild. For our comrades, we'll show you... The proof that Fairy Tail has kept going! And that's why we'll keep moving forward!!!"
"I will never give up... I will never give up! As long I'm still breathing in this world... As long I'm still standing, I will never give up!!!"
"If you are a guild, take care of your friends. That is all I have to say."
"We're not your puppets!! We are... Mages of Fairy Tail!!!"
"What kind of rightful cause makes people sad and suffer?! In Edolas, we saw a lot of people suffering and Exceeds going through hardships! A path that forces you to cause people pain and sacrifice them along the way is one that'll eventually fall to pieces and disappear! Is that the way you want everyone to go?! Even a fish is free to swim whenever it wants in the water, right?! Well, we're the same! We take requests from people who are in trouble and help them, so they can be happy and we get a reward. That's how we've been operating all along. That's what a guild does! Against you and that fake righteousness you hold over your head, Fairy Tail isn't gonna be beat!"
"We don't die for our friends, we live for our friends"
"As long as you laugh at people's suffering, your goal will always out of reach. If you never want to be defeated, you must first learn your own weakness, and always be kind"
"I won't allow it! I won't allow you to die like this! You've committed crimes! You must remember everything! Don't think you can be at ease without knowing anything! Don't expect to be forgiven by the people who you've hurt! Live and struggle!"
"Sorry, but it doesn't matter if you're a woman or even a child. I don't go easy on anybody who hurts my comrades."
"Don't be so glum, you can't have a guild without Magic you say? As long as you have friends, You will always have a guild"
"Your darkness...I will...seal it..."
"Even if this is Ur's will, I have my own will. I walk on the path of living with my nakama!!!"
Special thanks for readers, co-writers, who are currently reading this boring profile of mine. Thanks! :D
Unsafe External Link