Author has written 33 stories for Sailor Moon, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Wedding Peach.
UPDATES AND FUN
Basic, grim updates - as in none, HAHAHHAA! I mean, I've been writing but not as much lately, hence the lack of new chapters. I'll work on updating with the few chapters I do have finished though.
I've started a new story (surprise, surprise) called Nemesis's Moon which is like an AU version of Sailor Moon with a new arc between SuperS and Stars (but it also goes into Crystal Tokyo but only a little bit). Not much is written yet (need help with Sailor Nemesis).
- Currently in it's third season, three aliens claim sanctuary when trouble comes to Earth. The Planetary Soldiers gain upgrades, and a new senshi introduces herself, somehow linked to Queen Nehellenia. With a man of stone seeks to destroy what he was supposed to love, something will be saved and something will be lost.
- Two Goddesses, born of Chaos and controllers of Chaos, are divided into the sides of Good and Evil. One bent upon destruction of senshi - those born of mortality and Goddess powers, the other running to find a way to save her sister, and a little lone girl, another mysterious soldier, is in between them. Somehow, the Ginzuishou ties into everything, and finally, a battle will finally finish and someone will be able to go home back to those that have been waiting for her for a long, long time. A third generation fic.
- The children of the Sol senshi are awaken as the next soldiers of Earth, to serve Lady Serenity when she becomes the new Queen. But as they're learning about their powers, their families, and each other, the planet Nemesis is stirring. How do you defeat an enemy who only seeks salvation from a dying life?
- A question ' What happens when Sailor Cosmos returns to her life?' 34 new senshi, including Sailor Chaos and her warped senshi; lost senshi, those who have ripped their powers in half due to cowardice or suffering, and still true warriors. When a silver light shines across the stars, will they be brave enough to answer? Or will Sailor Chaos finally destory them all?
- Renovated and changed into a original works site - all three of them -_-;. But I'm really into wanting to finish my original stories so I've decided instead of 'restarting' WW with new fics constantly, I'd give it a consistent theme since I've had these three stories for a while and I'm still interested in them.
Unsafe External Link